All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Ch. 07'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You should begin each chapter with

The story of many stupid, selfish, self-centered people who think they can do anything they want no matter who it hurts. Oh, and there will be retribution, just not for the people who really deserve it because this is fantasy and while selfish and stupidity might deserve punishment, I do not think its fair so my characters get away with it. So if you like these kind of strories, especially where the wife cheats on husband, then go for it.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Please don't let Donny fall for Claire's bullshit. I know she will make up some story to make her look like the victim and Jeremy the bad guy. I feel no sympathy for Donny at all. He is going to lose his friendship with Kachi if he schemes with crazy ass Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Gosh....

I hope Phi doesn't call Keith. He is too cocky and I hate that. He knows she is going to call from the way she responded to his assault, but Phi should hold onto her resolve and not call him; make his arrogant a** work. I never said that they should not at some point get together, but not this early, it seems way to easy. AND, I do not want Phi giving in to this prick.

As for Kachi and Jeremy, I'm glad Jeremy defended Kachi to that desperate, monster Claire. I still feel sorry for Donny, I know I probably shouldn't but it just seems he got kicked in the head, BUT Donny needs to be a man and let it go. He may be in love with Kachi, but he needs to realize Kachi will never love him like that. I hope to the heavens above he does not get involved with a scheme with Claire because if he does and lets his jealously and emotions take over him he will lose Kachi for good and he if thought not being with her like he wants to is bad, Kachi will most likely cut him off permanently and based on Donny's emotions, he could not handle that.

So as much and I like Donny and feel bad for him, he needs to man the hell up and just separate himself from Kachi completely, no more calls, overnight stays, etc..until he can be truly be her friend and not want anything more. If he chooses to leave of course he should tell Kachi that he can't be around her and that it hurts to much. Surely Kachi should understand this and if she can't then she is a hurtful, selfish child. It'll hurt him and Kachi for his absence, but it will give Donny a chance to move on. He needs to meet someone that he will love and get the returned sentiment just hard. But if Donny goes along with Claire he is an idiot, I really hope he doesn't, he really is a good guy who failed to see that his best friend could not love him how he loved her. Great Story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I think I'm done.

So she burst into tears like a toddler? He was scaring her? They have been friends for a decade, doing the exact same things and now she calls him a stalker and locks her door just because he admits he loves her?! Are we supposed to feel sorry for her, because all I feel is contempt. I'm sorry, I just don't like her anymore. She is immature. I know she is supposed to be charming and endearing and we are supposed to fall in love with her like Jeremy did, but I just find her annoying.

If Donny is going to continue to be this pathetic just have him jump off the nearest bridge to put him and all of us out of our misery. I can't stand drama for the sake of just having drama. We expected it from Claire, but enough is enough. You may as well have Phi try to seduce Jeremy and then Jonathan can make a play for Kachi while you're at it since you're just packing it all in there.

The person who showed up at Phi's house is the real stalker, but I guess that part is supposed "romantic" for the purposes of your story.

islandqtislandqtabout 11 years ago
I dunno man...

I don't know if you are meaning to write it this way but I am getting really turned off of Kachi. Did she really expect Donny to just revert to his old self after he told her how long he's been in love with her? Did she really expect his feelings to just dissappear just because she's decided that he's nothing more than a friend and kind of a selfish one at that? Even at New Year's Eve, why DIDN'T she expect Donny to be at her doorstep as he ALWAYS has been? How can she get angry with him for just continuing on as normal? So because she has her new man now, Donny no longer matters? I'm not saying that Donny is right for her but to me her character displays the worst in women. We say we want a man who will always be there for us, handsome etc. but in the end it's just about the glitz and glamour. This chapter was hard for me to get through as I just can't connect with Kachi at this point. She is just too immature. Looking forward to more though!

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

oh donny help me your friend kachi is trying to steal my man, the father of my unborn child. if you truly love her help me split them up. does that come close to the story claire was going to spin.

tigerasstigerassabout 11 years ago
great story

I love this story. I love the way you express your self that is through your writing.

Five stars absolutely you deserve them even more. I hope it turn out for a happy ending

for Kachi and Jeremy. I see trouble brewing from them crazys ding bats.

They really deserve each other. Note to the author you have excellent writing skill.

Thank you for writing this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Five.

TalyniaTalyniaabout 11 years ago
Hmm...

There were parts of this chapter I loved and there were parts that just made me shake my head at the characters. As endearing as Kachi can be she was almost as immature as Claire was when it came to Donny. For nine years they have done the same thing every year and yet this year she gets mad that Donny showed up when she didn't tell him about the change of plans. Both of them need to grow up about the change in their relationship. With that said Donny should not have just expected the same New Year's plan because that is basically him refusing to acknowledge that Kachi is dating someone else and will never love him. Ever.

Phi, Phi, Phi... If she calls Keith this soon I'm going to strangle her. He's needs to work for her cookies.

Lastly, Donny and Claire are made for each other since both of them are acting like petty children.

lannasagelannasageabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just want to thank everyone who's commented, rated, voted for, sent feedbacks and favourited this story so far, those who still willeven those who just read and moved on.

Every comment will be considered in the writing of Chapter Eight, both commendations and criticisms.

Thanks lots guys, I appreciate. XOXO

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 11 years ago
Continue

Where is the rest of the story? 😄

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Hotter than Hot!

You have a gift for writing love scenes, and that was amazing! 5/5 once again, and I honestly can't wait for the next chapter! :)

lannasagelannasageabout 11 years agoAuthor
delay

Hey guys. I'm sorry for the delay in the posting of the next chapter. Had to re-type it due to errors.

It should be published by the end of the week though. Again, I apologise. Thanks lots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
'a lean smile'

come up with better descriptions!! God that phrase was repeated so many times it just made the whole story lose its flow! not to mention all the grammar/spelling/structure errors... ruins a not too bad story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disapointedly typical...

...No condom? Really? Safe sex is so much hotter than that! Also, please, if we could avoid the psycho bitch/turned lover routine where the lovers fall for some stupid trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

LEARN WHERE THE FUCK THE HYMEN IS! Yet another writer on this site with absolutely NO fucking idea of female anatomy. The hymen is at the entrance, NOT a bit inside, if he's already inside the tightness of her, he's already past it! 1* just for that. Oh and get an editor, you clearly don't even proof read yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trollin Anons

What is the deal w/these trolling/bullying Anons. I'm gonna have to look up my logon so I can sign on properly and not be lumped in w/them.

Lannasage: thanks for entertaining us w/your art. Keep at it us sane readers are enjoying your work.

A_DDA_DDalmost 10 years ago
Great!

First of all, your hymen is a little way in, if it was at the entrance women would de-virginize themselves with tampons all the time.

Anyway, I love your story and I keep reading it because of that. I know the journey it will take, but even though a lot of these stories are similar they are not the same.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 5 years ago
Absolute

Your writing is absolutely amazing. It’s 223am EST and I’m still reading your story. This is like a book I can’t put down. Totally amazing body of work. I can’t wait to read the other installments. Again, absolutely amazing story and writing. If there are any misspelling or punctuation errors I wouldn’t even notice because the story line is so well thought out. This is the making of a book and I would purchase the book form and read it again; that’s how good this story is thus far. I can’t wait to read the rest. Just like I don’t want the story to end either. Please Don’t Ever stop writing, Frankly, you are the best I’ve seen so far on here. You are just to good! Amazing Amazing Amazing job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES