A Cliche worth Exploring... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doesn't let up for very long. Rose re-invites her tongue between my lips, twisting and swirling it's way over mine, mimicking the feeling of her hands sliding along my back; half massaging, half pulling me in closer to her. She moans softly into my mouth, reassuring me that she's feeling just as good as I am.

Her hands tease downward, just to the lowest part of my back before pushing in and up. Her forearm slides fully over my soft buttocks, her hand catching the back of my thigh as she carefully spins me into the shower wall, parting and lifting my leg gently until it's covering the outside of her hip.

Her stomach now threatens my exposed softness with each and every movement, pushing closer and closer, catching just the whisper of a hint of contact with my mound. Every push teases an outlet for relief that never fully comes. I'm lost in the promise of connection and it's enough to push almost every outward breath of mine into a moan. The position of my leg stops me from being able to thrust forward, denying any chance at solid connection.

Instead, I can only focus on the slip of her nipples on mine; the indirect, almost painfully light sensual contact. Rose swirls against me, luxuriating in her own experience as she throws her head back with a guttural sigh and simply enjoys the feeling before looking back to me with an almost threatening hunger in her eyes. She subverts my interpretation of her expression with the tenderness of her kiss, gently lifting the underside of my tongue and lapping at my lips as if they might break.

At some point my hand drifted mindlessly to her backside where it rests, gently cupping a handful of her soft round cheeks. Realizing this, I dare an adventurous squeeze and pull, hoping to sidestep around my lack of thrusting power. She moans loudly and her free hand gently grabs my wrist. At first it feels like she's pushing my hand in harder, but she instead wraps her hand into mine and pulls it to the side, holding it there. She retreats her mouth with one last deep pucker.

She lets her head rest against my shoulder, her body pressed firmly into mine as we both breath deeply. Even her heaving breaths are enough motion to cause waves of pleasure. Her movements slow to a halt despite the needy whimpers begging her for more.

"I think..." Her words bring me back to the present moment, her breath heavy and deep. "I think we should... stop... for now." I look at her with lament. Like she just told me I could never see her again.

Pain. Anguish even. I feel like I could be brought over the edge just from a single touch in the right spot but I do my best to stop those thoughts and focus on something, anything other than the aching heat at my core. I clearly pushed it too far already and the last thing I want is to betray her trust. Even if it means denying everything my body is desperately screaming out for.

"Yeah... Yeah, of course. Whatever you need." I say between breaths, desperately trying not to sound desperate.

"Really?" She says, in a much more grounded tone than one might expect from someone in her state. Or maybe I'm projecting. "Just like that?"

"I told you Rose, I'm in it for the long haul. As much as it... As much as I would love to... Yeah, of course. If you say so, just like that." I take a few deep breaths, bring my leg and mind back to the ground, and enjoy the warm water with her still pressed against me for a few seconds. I try to bring my mind to the other parts of my body; my hands, my knees, the top of my head, anywhere that doesn't currently feel like it's at the top a roller coaster. I try to think about photography classes and framing and composition and shutter speed and focus and how good Rose looks in all of my photos and how sweetly she kisses me and how good it felt to be cl... god damn it.

Then just like that, she shuts the water off, plunging us both into an air-cold, steamy silence. She takes a deep breath in and moves to kiss me again. I hold her by the shoulders and stop her.

"No no, no... Sorry, I think I need to uh... to be honest I was pretty close there and I think even that'd be too much for me right now." I take her head in my hands, look her in the eyes to reassure her, and give her a last kiss on the forehead. She smiles and stares back for a moment.

"I love you too, my little bunny." Wait, what did she...

Blood rushes to my head, or maybe rushes out. A white hot electric jolt rips through my entire body like I've just been tased. My stomach tightens, my legs shake, then my whole damn body begins to shake. I fully reach my peak, right then, still holding onto her shoulders. From her words alone.

It's not earth shattering, but it's no three finger discounter either. My head goes blank, I feel like I'm floating and made of lead all at the same time. My face is blushing hard and I do my best to hide my movements but the long sudden moan and slight rippling shaking betrays me. I am so utterly embarrassed and ashamed. She just said it in such a way, in only a way she could. So cutely, so sensually, so... I feel terrible about it. My mind is reeling but I do everything I can to stop it in it's tracks.

"Are you..." Rose looks stunned, not in anger, just confusion. Like she's trying to solve a riddle. "Just from me calling you..." Her eyes trail down my body, resting on a particular spot. Another shudder. I have to physically restrain my hands from moving on their own.

"Please, Rose... don't say it again."

Rose looks at me in a way I'm not sure I've ever seen before. I can't quite place it.

"That was... " Her breath shudders.

I get a hold of myself bury my face in my hands, doubling over as much as I can without headbutting her.

"I'm really sorry! It's not your fault, that's never happened before... Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed, please, Rosie, can you just go? Let me die here in this watery grave." I may have sounded a little snappier than I intended but I feel like I may actually implode.

She grabs a towel and steps out of the shower. She must be strutting like the cat that ate the canary. I swear she puts on a show of wrapping the towel around herself like it's a reverse burlesque show but I do not watch.

I hear the bathroom door close and I drop. I turn the water back on, despite already being pruney, and give myself a rinse sitting on the shower floor. Ok. To recap. We had a conversation about not wanting to move too fast too quick. Then I bare one of my most embarrassing and traumatic secrets to her. Then I go and cum in front of her. Am I just the biggest loser on earth? Honestly, what the hell is wrong with me? THAT'S my idea of taking it slow? How am I ever supposed to leave this bathroom and face her?

She's probably so freaked out. She's probably out there thinking about how freaking weird I am and how she's made a huge mistake. Probably filing for a housing transfer right now. I'll wake up tomorrow and she'll be just gone and her number's been changed. Why the hell did I tell her about the bat thing, what a stupid thing to say! Right after she tells me about how she was bullied for who she was I go and 'Oh yeah well people were mean to me about bats' oh my god!

And why did that even... I have never in my life gotten off that quickly, and without her even touching me! All she said was that she loved me and she called me... I actually start to feel light headed and tingly all down my spine just thinking about it. Thinking about how she said it.

I towel myself off and get ready to sprint to my room, fully prepared for all of Rose's things to be gone. I open the door and speedwalk down the hall to my room, my eyes fixed straight ahead. The rain streaks down the window at the end of the hall, covering the brightly lit city in a hazy bokeh. This would make such a good photo. I didn't realize I had slowed down to watch it for a moment.

"Whatcha' lookin' at?" A voice behind me startles me out of the picture frame in my mind and I jolt upright. It's Rose. I really did convince myself she would be gone for some reason. Her voice has this special way of putting me at ease, turning my brain off. Also apparently turning my brain on. I make the conscious effort to ignore all the negative thoughts I had and remind myself that she is not from my town. I slowly turn around to see her sitting at the table, fork in hand, slurping what must at this point be cold, oily pasta.

She's still in her towel. She makes it looks like a strapless designer dress.

"The city." I say quietly. "It's really peaceful at night. Especially when its raining like this. Kind of stopped me in my tracks."

"Hmm, yeah you're right, I didn't really notice it. Hey, seriously, this pasta kicks ass dude." She says, her cheeks full of noodles and garlic.

I can't help but laugh as I make my way to the table.

"Even when it's cold?" I ask, sitting down and grabbing my fork.

"If it's at like a nine when it's hot, it's down to like... an eight point six when it's cold. Seriously, I don't know if you like doing it but you really gotta cook more if this is the kind of stuff you're making."

"I didn't hate it. It is a little stressful trying to manage so many things all at the same time, but it's nice when it all comes together. Just don't expect these kinds of fancy dinners all the time, the garlic alone was like ten bucks." I take a bite. I don't know what she's talking about, the noodles are all slimy with cold oil and the cold garlic is way more pungent.

"You've mentioned." She takes a sip of her wine. "Hmm." She says, swirling the glass under her nose.

"Good?"

"I truly have no idea. It's certainly red, most definitely alcoholic. I'm getting notes of... added sugar and stabilizing sulfates."

"My, what a refined palate you have." We both chuckle.

We continue to eat in silence, her almost finishing the giant mound of spaghetti in front of her, me barely touching mine. I lazily push the noodles around my plate and gather my thoughts, steeling myself for the conversation we're have to have.

"So... Rose..." I ask, taking a sip of my own. "I'm uh... " I cough on the wine, as if this could get any more awkward. "I'm sorry about... in there, what I..." I sigh and collect myself. "I'm sorry I took things so far when I grabbed you. I don't want to make excuses but I was just caught up in things and wasn't thinking. I'll be more mindful next time."

"Wait, you're sorry?" She emphasizes 'you'. "Lil, you didn't do anything wrong! I was just getting a little too into it myself and when you grabbed me like that it made me feel really, really good. I felt myself wanting to take things even further. A bunch of bad memories came rushing in and I kind of panicked. Honey, I was going to apologize to you! I feel awful about what I did, getting you so close and then cutting you off like that. It must have felt terrible! When you told me to leave I figured you were going on a self guided tour and truly, I have no problems with that, but..."

"Woah woah woah, hold up, 'Self guided'.... Rose I did not... I rinsed off and that's it!"

"Hey, who am I to tell you what you can or can't do in your own private time? Babe, really, if that's what you gotta do then that's what you gotta do!"

"Oh... my god. Rose Rosenbloom, you are something else."

Rose is cracking up. I play like I'm annoyed, but I can't help but laugh along with her. It's a weight off my chest.

"So really, Rosie. You're not freaked out?"

"Sweetie, of course not. How am gonna rub up against you and nibble all your spots, then get mad at you for having a personal earth quake? If anything, It's... pretty damn flattering. And I will say..." Her voice switches back from charming to seductive at the drop of a hat. "Seeing you get off like that, from just my words? Lil... It was hot as fuck. That's mainly why I left so quick. I had half a mind to pick up where I left off."

My face blushes again as I think about where she might have gone if things had played out just a little differently.

She stands up with her plate and walks towards the kitchen. Then she stops, turns back towards me, leans down and softly speaks into my ear.

"I'll just have to owe you one.." She gets closer, her lips just barely touching the outside of my ear, her words tingling my skin and sending a shiver throughout my whole body "...My little bunny."