A Completely Normal Gentleman’s Day

Story Info
A gentleman's day with Lena & Sarah.
2.3k words
4.42
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be a normal men's day. So much in advance: it wasn't.

It so happened that we, 10 men of the best age, wanted to go on a trip. We wanted to leave early in the morning to party, drink and have fun together. One or the other was not averse to any flirtations that might arise, and it was also possible that such gentlemen's days ended in a strip club or in a brothel. We are all taken or married, but what happened on such gentlemen's days was always kept secret.

So everything was ready for a great day with friends - at least that's what I thought.

I'm sure you're thinking this is about some awesome story that happened on tour with some women or hookers - but it all turned out so much better.

We met at a friend's house, he was the last one we wanted to collect for our gentleman's Day. It was 6 a.m., we rang the bell and his wife opened the door, obviously disheveled. Her name is Lena and, to be honest, she is a real bombshell. Blonde, young, quite pretty and nice tits. Unfortunately, her boobies could not be seen because she was wearing a baggy hoodie and black tights from sports.

As soon as we entered the house, we all noticed her perfect ass. Like a beautifully shaped peach her ass was clearly visible in tight pants. What a beauty she was. We had often fantasized about what it would be like with her, but unfortunately she only married one of us. As far as we know, she's faithful, so we couldn't expect anything in that direction.

We were invited in by Lena to wait for her husband, the missing boyfriend. We didn't want to stay long, but we agreed anyway and entered the apartment.

The early time had been planned, but obviously something had gone wrong for the two of them. Either they just overslept, or they used the morning hours for a hot fuck?

She apologized for the delay and seemed almost embarrassed. Otherwise she is very self-confident and quick-witted, they were probably still busy with their lovemaking when we rang and interrupted them.

Lena offered us a coffee to bridge the waiting time, which we gladly accepted. Now we sat at the dining table and waited.

Lena was now standing across from us, leaning against a kitchen isle and showing us her tight ass. Not entirely unintentionally, it seemed to me, she rocked from one leg to the other, which made her buttocks shake in a very sexy way.

We enjoyed the coffee and the magnificent sight in front of us.

At the counter across from her sat Sarah, a friend of Lena's, who had agreed to drive us today. She is just as young as Lena, blond and a little slimmer than Lena. She is athletic and has a petite body. There's something special about her that really turns me on. Personally, I even find her a little more attractive than Lena. Apparently, the other boys are more into Lena's hot tits. She has beautiful pale skin and light blonde hair. She generally appears rather delicate and fragile. I know a few who had already fucked her and as innocent as she looks, she really isn't. Quite the contrary, she even goes off quite well in bed and is really uninhibited depending on the situation.

She was also without make-up and still a bit disheveled. Slightly in a bad mood about the early time and the now additional delay, she played with her car key annoyed and talked to Lena.

I didn't hear the exact content of the conversation, the boys around me were too loud and their laughter drowned out the gentle whispering voices of the ladies. In any case, we men were also a topic of conversation, because their eyes often wandered over to us. They seemed excited to discuss something. Lena seemed excited and Sarah just seemed to listen to the whole thing, even seemed slightly annoyed by it. I would have loved to know what their conversation was about. Was it something intimate? It is a well-known fact that women talk to each other a lot more than we men realize.

In the midst of their discussion, the missing friend, Lena's husband Andy, entered the kitchen. He first went to Lena and gave her a long, deep kiss, his hand kneaded one of her buttocks with relish. The kiss lasted too long for that particular moment to be a casual greeting. The two were hot for each other, that was clearly felt. Andy was a great man, athletic, handsome and articulate. No wonder he was able to win over such a fantastic woman. From showering together with him, I can tell you that he certainly filled his Lena completely. He had the second largest cock of our gang, which was already impressive in length and girth when flaccid. Not a monster cock, but more than decent.

He, too, made himself a coffee.

My coffee was coming to an end. I took the last sip and wanted to get up to have a smoke. When Lena noticed, she came over to me and, being the good hostess she was, offered me another coffee. I happily took another cup and watched her ass as she walked to the coffee maker. I hadn't jerked off for a long time and was really horny that morning. Lena's ass in tight pants, the thought of Andy's fat cock. and the possibly interrupted sex of the two made my trousers tight. I had a properly throbbing dick in my pants.

I got my coffee and blew on it, it was still too hot. The friends talked loudly.

Lena now asked something that I couldn't hear well. It had something to do with "milking", I understood that much. I thought it was about the milk with my coffee, so I called out to her:

"I'd love to, Lena!" She grinned widely and walked towards me. She had never looked at me like that before. I was irritated. She walked past me and pinched my butt "Very brave of you, come with me then!" she breathed in my ear. Just this closeness to her made my heart beat faster. What was she up to? She continued to walk past me and, in one very slow motion, knelt down on the huge couch that was in her living room. Her ass was facing us. The boys and I looked incredulous, what was going on here? Only husband Andy sipped his coffee, which was still steaming hot. It was dead quiet. Lena knelt when Sarah went to her. She grabbed Lena's tights and slowly but surely began to pull them down over her tight buttocks, inch by inch. Of course she wasn't wearing anything underneath, that was now clearly visible to everyone. Sarah pulled a little further until Lena's ass was completely exposed. What a gorgeous ass, I thought to myself. Maybe I said it, I can't remember exactly. My heart was racing, my cock was pounding in my pants. Lena leaned over a little more so we could see her really beautiful freshly shaved cunt. Her labia gaped a little. It was a wonderfully horny sight! "You wanted to be milked before you left, right?" she said to me with a smile. I couldn't answer her, I was breathing heavily. I wasn't even able to think anymore, the situation was just too awesome! The woman we all fantasized about is now kneeling 2m away from me and wants to be fucked by me? In front of her husband and all his friends? I could not believe it. I was like in a trance.

With everyone watching, I walked over to her, undid my pants and released my thick cock. I was rock hard and my balls bulging, I was in desperate need of relief indeed. I stepped behind Lena, Sarah smiled at me. Lena knelt at an almost perfect height, so I only had to crouch a little to place my glans in front of Lena's wet cunt. I slowly penetrated her in one go, which she acknowledged with a slight sigh. What can I say, her cunt took me sucking. She wasn't wet, she was soaking wet. I saw her cunt slime sticking to my shaft as I pulled it out a bit. I couldn't see any fresh sperm, so it was likely that she wasn't fucked today or that we had interrupted the two. When I felt how wet and at the same time tight she was, all my dams broke. I grabbed her hips, her skin feeling like milk and honey. I stopped thinking and fucked her like a raging bull. Full throttle just in, over and over again. I forgot the looks of the others for the moment. She felt so awesome. I've never had such an ass before me, I thought to myself and fucked her as hard as I could.

It must have been about twenty hits before I felt it build up inside me. A fuck thrust later I had to stop briefly so as not to cum immediately. I pulled my cock out almost completely, only my bright red glans was still in Lena. The lust and my accumulated cream pushed powerful. Injecting so early was not an option for me, especially with everyone watching. Sarah gave me exactly two seconds of breather as she grabbed my ass from behind me. "Fuck her further! Come on, I'll show you how she likes it" she said and pushed my ass back towards Lena with both hands. Her ass slapped against my lap again. It was so cool! I had completely lost control.

Sarah now set the pace and pushed me quickly and rhythmically forward again and again. There was no stopping me, I couldn't put it off any longer. I tried to say something as Lena pushed her ass towards me and Sarah pushed my cock in hard at the same time. I tried to free myself, but they didn't give me any room to move. I squirted and squirted into Lena's cunt, 4-5 spurts, it must have been a massive amount of cum. Unfortunately, without any freedom of movement, I couldn't have an orgasm.

The two had, knowingly or unknowingly, ruined my orgasm. You get the chance for a fuck like that, you make a fool of yourself in front of everyone and you don't even have a proper orgasm, I thought to myself.

But I reckoned without Sarah. As soon as the last gush of my sticky cream was pumped into Lena, Sarah pulled out my cock. She knelt in front of me, her hands clutching my ass. She saw my still hard, exhausted cock that was completely smeared with Lena's cunt juice. She kissed my glans and what I was to experience afterwards was the best blowjob of my life. She sucked my rod like there was no tomorrow. She continued to fuck me with her sweet little mouth. She obviously wanted to show off her skills and she did it really well. Since I had already had a ruined orgasm, that was also necessary. She had to give everything to finish me off. I noticed that it was slowly becoming exhausting for her to get me just with her mouth. I only felt a previously clawed hand leave my buttocks - only to find it in my anus 3 seconds later! She had effortlessly sunk her middle and ring fingers into my butt hole. She now massaged my prostate unerringly. I was making noises like never before, I was probably grunting like a pig. In no time I noticed the next orgasm rolling, but this time a real one! I finally came hard deep into Sarah's mouth. I squirted and squirted until the very last bit was emptied out of my bulging balls. I was now completely done with the world. My wife had often tormented me with ruined orgasms lately, in order to redeem me even hornier afterwards. I liked it. I wondered if Lena and Sarah knew that? Sarah's response to my questioning, still incredulous looks: "Special request from your wife," she said, winking at me.

All of that wasn't possible. But it had happened. Sarah was cleaning herself a bit when one of my friends was already pumping the next load into Lena. She seemed to enjoy the fact that rows of seasoned men were cumming inside her prematurely like little schoolboys. Andy just sat there and watched. We didn't say a word, it was only observed, fucked and sprayed. Lena was our willing milking station this morning. Sarah sat at the counter again and just watched what was happening. The stiff sauce just ran out of Lena's cunt when it was finally her husband Andy's turn. He fucked her too, admittedly a little longer and better than me, and ended up getting just as horny as we all did before. What a morning that was. We said goodbye and went on the actual tour as planned.

Later we found out that Andy only comes or is allowed to come to our men's days with completely emptied balls. Lena always makes sure that he is sucked or fucked completely dry, especially when he is alone with us. She is too scared of losing such a great man and prevents him from even having the idea of cheating on her. In fact, we had interrupted the two while they were juicing. When we rang the bell, Lena couldn't finish him and was forced to do it in front of all of us.

I still haven't found out what Sarah meant by "your wife's special request"...