A Complicated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't worry about that. We have it under control."

"You think you do," I said. "Maybe you really do. But there's no way to know for sure until it happens."

"That's true. But I'm pretty confident." Casey stepped closer to me, padding forward on bare feet, hands clasped coyly behind her back. "You know Elsa's pretended to be you sometimes while we're fucking."

I sighed. "I didn't need to know that."

"I think maybe you did, actually."

"So, what, you've already got this fantasy, so it won't cause any problems if we do it for real?"

"That's a little more reductive than I'd like, but something like that, yes."

"I don't know if I believe it."

I was getting a bit nervous as Casey stood close. The pose she held and the way her robe was tied presented me with a small but tantalizing view of her cleavage. Ordinarily I would have sneaked a quick peek, then pretended not to notice. In this case, that was a trickier thing. She wanted to have sex with me, after all. That does things to a boy's brain.

Casey shrugged in an exaggerated manner, which did nothing to help me staring at her boobs. It might even have been deliberate. There was a small, knowing smirk on her lips.

"We tell each other everything. Especially this stuff. I've... had a bit of a thing for you for a while."

I blushed. "Elsa mentioned."

"Mmhm. I mean, you're so like her, you know. Except being a boy and all." Casey bit her lip for a second. "You know I always assumed I'd end up with a guy? And somehow your sister... I don't know, she kind of swept me off my feet. And I've loved every minute of it."

"Elsa's pretty great," I agreed.

"She definitely is. But the point of which was, I really wouldn't mind if she was a boy sometimes when we're doing stuff."

"That's--"

"And she knows it. Plays into it. But if it was you--"

"Ok, wait, this isn't just to hit your kinks, is it? It's not just a weird sex thing after all?"

"No no, absolutely not. We still want a baby. Your baby. I'm trying to assuage your worries."

"I don't know that it's working."

Casey eyed me for a moment. "Ok, let me try something a bit different. Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Oh wow."

"Do you?"

I swallowed. "Under the right circumstances... sure, probably."

"These are those circumstances, Kai. Not getting any better."

"Just because I've crushed on you a bit doesn't mean we actually need to do anything about it."

Casey nodded. "Mmhm. Technically correct. But again, circumstances. We want the baby, you're helping us out, and we both get a little something extra in the process. Not a bad deal if you ask me."

"Elsa's really cool with you having a thing for me? And vice versa?"

Casey's smile widened. "Dude, you should hear some of the stuff she's into."

"Rather not, thanks."

"Fair enough. But yes, she is totally cool with it. I mean obviously there's gonna be some emotions in all this. Confusing ones. But we'll talk about them. Won't hide anything. It'll be all good."

I closed my eyes for a moment, swallowed hard, then opened up again. "I mean, I guess we should probably do this thing then, huh?"

Casey fairly beamed at me. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. I think. I mean... if I change my mind--"

"For sure, for sure. No hard feelings if you back out. Or if we don't quite get there the first time or anything. Just... oh wow, you really wanna try it?"

"I think so."

"Cool." Casey's grin turned devilish. "In that case... wanna have a little fun?"

"Uh...."

"You know, since we're gonna have to wait for my cycle now anyway?"

"... what are you suggesting?"

Casey casually opened her robe up, like it wasn't any big thing. My jaw dropped at the easy way she did it, and more importantly what she revealed to me.

She only had panties on under the robe, and her beautiful tits were fully bared for me, along with the rest of her tempting form. All those years of having the occasional peek or fantasy about her. Just things I couldn't help. And now... now this.

"Yeah, that's how Elsa stared the first couple times too," Casey murmured. "I kinda miss those days. But then again, now she stares like she's intimately familiar with every inch. Which she is. So I'll take it."

I had a flash of envisioning Elsa and Casey together. Elsa at first appreciating Casey's naked body, then both of them naked together. I had to shake my head and try to forget the latter part. I didn't need some weird sister fantasy on top of everything else.

Though if Elsa had pretended to be me during sex....

Best not to think about that either, probably.

"What ya thinkin'?" Casey asked.

"Kinda... Elsa for a second there."

"Ha, yeah. It happens. You two really are basically the same."

"I don't think we are."

"You're biased." Casey shifted her weight. "Anyway, want a feel before I cover up again?"

"... seriously?"

"Yep."

I hesitated a moment, but more because I felt I should than because I wanted to. "Ok."

I reached out with a cautious hand and cupped one of Casey's tits. She hissed softly and stuck her chest out more. Emboldened, I grabbed her other breast as well. Then just stood there fondling her while she seemingly quite enjoyed it.

Casey closed her eyes, and I heard her quietly whispered, "Elsa," as I continued to feel her up. It was a bit weird, but honestly made me feel a little better. Not that she was again comparing me to my sister, though I might just have to learn to live with that, but somehow I didn't feel as much emotional pressure in the moment if she was pretending I was Elsa. Or even just thinking about Elsa while I groped her.

Such a nightmare of complication, mixed with some rather delightful opportunity to satisfy an illicit crush.

Unbidden, I had the thought that if Elsa and I were both into the same girl, that was another point for us being so similar as people. I was forced to consider whether my crush would ever have developed into a full, beautiful relationship if I'd been the one to meet Casey first.

I didn't have any possible answer to that, though, and besides I was distracted by other things. Like Casey's boobies.

A clearing throat from behind me made me jerk my hand away from Casey's tits and turn around guiltily. Anna stood there, having apparently sneaked up behind us, all silent and stealthy on her bare feet. She tilted her head with a faint smirk on her lips.

"That didn't take long," she said.

"It wasn't... that wasn't anything," I said.

"You were feeling her tits, Kai. I saw."

"I mean... technically."

Casey giggled. Her robe remained open. "You're so cute when you're all awkward and embarrassed."

"Gee, thanks," I mumbled. "So glad I'm involved."

Elsa padded around the corner, yawning and running fingers through her hair. "Involved in what?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said immediately.

Anna betrayed me just as quickly. "Kai was feeling up Casey's boobies."

I gave Anna a hurt look, but she only smiled sweetly.

Elsa shrugged. "Oh. How were they?"

I gave up, feeling all too outnumbered. "Pretty great, actually."

Elsa slipped past me and cupped Casey's tits while giving her a long, slow kiss. "Mmm, aren't they though."

My morning wood was not going anywhere at this rate. And it was only getting more awkward all the time. Waking up next to Anna with it was bad enough. At least she'd been asleep for that. It was just getting worse, though. Feeling up my sister-in-law, now watching Casey and Elsa making out, Casey's tits still out. Not good.

Anna sidled up beside Elsa and maneuvered her hand in to feel one of Casey's boobies. Elsa gave her little sister a questioning look.

"What?" Anna said. "Everyone else is doing it."

Elsa laughed. "Horny little thing," she teased.

"No!" Anna insisted. "Kai's the horny one."

Elsa and Casey both glanced at me, then at the tent in my boxers. I realized Anna had already been well aware of it. Maybe everyone had.

"You both can be," Elsa said, her eyes lingering on my erection for a moment.

Still, Elsa made way for Anna, and the sisters shared Casey's tits for a moment. Casey seemed to be quite enjoying herself, and kept making dangerous eyes at me.

I was meant to impregnate her. Actually have sex with her and knock her up and all that. It was a lot to process, but it helped contextualize this sexy disaster of a morning.

Though even in that context, it didn't really help explain how I'd ended up watching my sisters feel up a nearly nude Casey.

I slipped past and got myself some coffee. I needed it. The girls kept going for a moment, then all dissolved into silly giggles. Anna skipped away and got herself some coffee too.

Elsa and Casey stayed together, whispering secretly for a moment. Elsa then helped Casey slip her robe off entirely, leaving her in only panties.

"Gonna have to get used to this," Casey told me as I stared at her.

She did a slow twirl in the middle of the floor, far less self-conscious than I would have thought. That just seemed to be her, though. I wasn't sure if that was just something about her that was being unleashed this morning, or if... if it was to do with me. How into me was she actually?

Anna gently nudged me with her elbow. "You're gonna put a baby in her, huh?"

I sighed and sipped more coffee. "Sure seems that way."

"Don't sound so excited."

"Well it's weird."

"Sure. But, like, kinda hot too, right?"

I gave Anna a sidelong glance. "I mean, yes, it is. Still weird."

"Mmhm."

"Especially around you and Elsa."

"Gonna have to get used to that, I think."

"Not sure I want to."

Anna thoughtfully drummed her fingernails on her mug. "Are we all that's stopping you?"

"I mean... I guess you're probably a large part of it. I just... I've never done anything like this before. Let alone with my sisters both involved. It's... a lot."

"Sure," Anna said. "I get that. Kind of a lot for me too. But, like, I'm kinda getting into it. How often do you get to do stuff like this? Consequence free and all. Like... you get to cum in a hot girl a bunch and not worry about it. In fact, it's a good thing."

I blushed. "See, I shouldn't be hearing you tell me to 'cum in a hot girl a bunch'."

"Pff, grow up."

"You're my little sister."

"I'm aware. It's not me you're cumming in."

"True." I sipped more coffee, stalling for time. "Anna, you know that my biggest fear is hurting you or Elsa. Mostly Elsa in this case. It's her wife we're talking about."

"I know, Kai. I know." Anna brushed her lips on my cheek. "I don't think you will. But if you do, it's us. We'll work it out, ok?"

I looked into Anna's eyes, her kiss still lingering on my cheek. I loved her. I trusted her. I trusted both my sisters more than anyone else in the world. Sure that meant more concern for their well-being, but an important thing to remember was that I could trust their decisions too. It didn't have to be all on me.

I kissed Anna back, on her cheek, maybe a little closer to her mouth than she'd gone for. She flushed just as I had, only more prettily.

"I trust you," I said.

Anna, still pink in her cheeks, nodded and smiled. "Good."

Anna gave me a last meaningful look, then scampered over to Elsa and Casey. Casey was still just in her panties, which made it hard to tear my gaze away once it was settled. Goddamn but Elsa had good taste. Casey was so easy to stare at.

All three girls whispered and giggled together, and threw frequent glances my way. The small conspiracy was an immediate test of the trust I'd just placed in my sisters.

"Ok, I don't like what's happening over there," I said loudly.

The girls only laughed harder. But then Else gave Casey a firm push in my direction. Casey bit her lip and walked hesitantly, but when she made eye contact with me it seemed to firm up her decision somehow.

She approached me and stood with her hands behind her back, smiling cutely at me. Deliberately pushing her tits out toward me too.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I said warily.

Casey nodded down at my erection. "Want some help with that?"

I flicked my eyes to my sisters, both watching me intently.

"Sure," I said.

"Because we're going to need to get used to-- oh, you said yes."

"I did."

"Oh. Well that's easy, then."

Casey was first confused, then delighted by my easy acceptance. She sank to her knees in front of me, only getting cuter and more sensual from her new naughty position.

I tried not to look toward Elsa and Anna anymore. I only wanted to focus on Casey. Maybe make things a little less weird. It didn't really work. I couldn't help looking their way at times. Especially since they weren't being at all subtle in their amusement.

"Could you two please stop?" I asked.

Anna snickered. "Not likely."

Casey yanked down my boxers, making my cock bounce as it came free. The motion got gasps from both my sisters, then increased giggling.

Casey rolled her eyes. "Kai's right. You two are a distraction. Out with you!"

"Hey, no way!" Anna said. "That's not fair."

Elsa looked regretful also, but caught Anna's arm. "No no, Casey's right. Give them a little privacy."

"Awww."

I felt a little more at ease at first with my sister's out of the room. But then, weirdly, I missed them. That was an extremely weird realization.

Casey was nearly naked and kneeling in front of me, tentatively reaching for my cock and brushing her fingers along it. It was like a very naughty dream coming true. My sister's wife playing with my cock all casual like that.

But it felt wrong without Elsa. Which was fucked up, but it was true. I felt like she needed to be there. To 'legitimize' this, or whatever.

Casey was making some compelling points, however. Which was to say she was playing with my cock, mainly. She touched it uncertainly at first, then with increased confidence.

"Been a while since I've done anything like this," she said.

"I guess being with my sister, that makes sense," I said.

"Mmhm. I mean we play with toys sometimes. Strapons even. But they're not the same. Touching them like this is a bit of a waste."

"It would be," I agreed.

Casey leaned in and flicked her tongue over the head of my cock. She grinned at the way it jumped at the touch, and the soft moan I made.

"And they don't react like that," she said.

"Uh huh."

"Or feel alive and warm and... exciting." Casey kissed my cock some. Just gentle and exploratory. "And you're her brother," she murmured.

I closed my eyes a second. "We don't need to mention that."

"It's relevant."

"I know. But I'm not used to it."

"Mmhm. But you kinda twitched in my hand when I said that."

I opened my eyes. "Well it's... it's...."

Casey grinned ferally. "I'm gonna suck off Elsa's bro-ther."

I felt my cock pulse in her hand. It was, in fact, working. She found it quite amusing. I didn't know what to find it.

Trust my sisters. I needed to remember that.

"I'm just a boy version of her to you, aren't I?" I said.

Casey shrugged. "For these purposes, mostly, yeah. You two are so similar, you know."

"So I hear."

"I don't really care about cock most of the time. I mean other than the context of pregnancy, obviously."

"Obviously."

"But like when Elsa uses a strapon, I do kinda wish sometimes it was more... like a cock."

"Like mine."

"Like yours." Casey had a dangerous, predatory look in her eyes. "And now I have it... Elsa."

I wanted to complain about her calling me by my sister's name, but she'd cunningly darted forward and sucked part of my cock into her mouth. It was hard to argue with her like that. When I was partly inside her. An unfair argument technique, but not an unwelcome one.

Casey was still calling me Boy-Elsa in her head. I could tell by the way she looked up at me with her mouth full. But she kept working my shaft, taking me deep, showing impressive blowjob skills all things considered.

Was that the strapon thing again? What sort of things did they do anyway? Not that I should be thinking about that. With Casey and Elsa. My big sister. Shouldn't even imagine.

Speaking of sisters, my earlier agitation about having them leave the room turned out to be poorly founded. Elsa and Anna were both peeking back in at Casey and I, trying their best to be sneaky. And possibly doing a good job depending on how long they'd been there before I noticed.

I was embarrassed to be seen getting a blowjob, but with an odd background comfort that at least if they were there, things were alright. My trust in them coming through again, I supposed, even in super inappropriate circumstances.

I tried to focus on that. On my love for my sisters, and the comfort they brought. I wasn't sure it was entirely working. It wasn't a sister-friendly kind of situation. Plus they kept whispering and giggling together while they watched. But still, it made things weirdly ok.

"I'm gonna cum, Casey," I said.

Casey made a small noise of affirmation without taking my cock out of her mouth. She kept sucking, kept working me, obviously intent on the goal.

I was going to cum in front of my sisters. Both of them. I'd never done that before. I had to admit, the anticipation of it was kind of working for me, in an incredibly naughty kind of way.

I felt all warm and flushed as Casey made me cum. That surge of pleasure mixing with all the feelings involved in the situation, which in the moment were too numerous for me to track.

Casey made things more intense by leaning back as I came, jerking my cock fast and hard, and spraying her face all over with my cum. I hadn't been expecting that. Nor had my sisters, judging by their soft gasps and wide eyes.

Afterward, Casey sat back on her heels, smirking up at me through her cummy face. I didn't really know what to do other than stand there and stare at her. I was feeling really good in the aftermath of a really well done blowjob, but there were awkward feelings coming any minute now. I could sense them.

Elsa padded over to her wife. She stepped up behind Casey and tilted her head back to get a look. Casey beamed at Elsa, upside down and all.

"You made quite a mess," Elsa said, examining Casey's face critically.

"Your brother did that, actually," Casey said.

"You could have just swallowed."

"What fun is that? You and Anna wouldn't have seen much."

"We weren't watching anyway!" Anna declared, still peeking out from her hiding spot.

"All for our benefit, huh?" Elsa asked, ignoring Anna. She stroked Casey's hair back, still intently staring at her wife's messy facial.

"That's right," Casey said. "You have something to lick up now."

Elsa snorted. "Ew. I'm not licking my brother's cum off you. Obviously."

"Well at least I made the offer. That's what counts."

"You need to clean yourself up."

"Nah."

"Nah?"

"I want breakfast first."

Elsa pursed her lips. "Seriously? You're gonna stay like that?"

"Mmhm!"

Casey was daring Elsa with her eyes. Probably waiting for Elsa to be firm and tell her to wash up. If that was her hope, I felt like maybe there were still some small facets of my sister that Casey didn't quite grasp.

"Ok," Elsa said, giving Casey one last head pat. "What do we want? Eggs?"

"That might be a little too on the nose," Anna said, padding back into the room finally. She approached Casey in a dance that was clearly meant to give her a better view, without looking like she was taking any interest in the cummy mess. My mess.

"How so?" Elsa asked.

"You know. 'Cause you wanna get Casey pregnant. And that involves sperms and eg--"

"Oh. That."

"Mmhm."

"I'm gonna go have a shower," I said aloud, feeling the need to escape the room for a moment. It wasn't nearly as awkward as it could have been, but I still felt the need for some alone time and to clear my head a little.

"Put some pants on after," Elsa called after me.