A Complicated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flushed and tried to ignore the fact that everyone present had gotten a very good look at me, nevermind the blowjob itself. My sisters had both seen exactly what my cock looked like, for instance. Had gotten quite an eyeful, really. There was no coming back from that. But... I wasn't sure that I minded. And that worried me.

By breakfast time, things had settled back into something of our usual routine. Casual and joking and comfortable and all.

Excepting that Casey was still wearing my cum on her face. At least she'd put her robe back on.

Anna was perhaps on the quiet side as well, and wouldn't sit still in her chair. Too squirmy and anxious about something. I knew what the something was, generally, but not specifically what part of it was on her mind.

****

I learned more about Anna's thoughts later that week. After we'd all had a chance to settle down from the weekend and wrap our heads around some stuff.

Anna called me up mid-week. Allegedly just to chat, but there was clearly something she wanted to discuss. She just wouldn't come out with it at first. She danced around the topic for a while. Anything related to sexy times, really.

She got there eventually though.

"Do you still think about cumming on Casey's face?" Anna asked.

I snorted at the abrupt change of subject. "Yeah, of course. That was only a few days ago."

"I know. I think about it."

"I bet."

"Do you think you'd do that again?"

"I don't think I'm the one deciding so much."

"Well... no. But if she offers, I mean."

I hesitated a moment. "Probably," I said. "I mean... it felt really good. And there's a lot of pressure to go for it. I've never had so many girls all wanting me to get a blowjob before. It's... a fascinating experience."

Anna was quiet long enough that I thought the call might have dropped. "I don't want you to feel pressured," she said. "That's not the intention."

"I mean, there's gonna be some pressure. Just by the nature of the thing."

"I know. But you don't have to do any of it if you don't want."

"... but you want me to though, yeah?"

Anna sighed. "Yeah, I do. But... not if it's a problem. I'll pick you over a hypothetical baby any day."

"And sexy times?"

"And those too, yes." Anna paused for a second. "The sexy times are good, though. I mean, the one sexy time there's been."

"You liked that, huh?"

"Is that weird?"

"Kinda. But the whole thing is."

"Yeah, it is. It's fun though."

"Also true."

"So... you're still up for doing more?"

I smiled to myself. "Anna, it almost sounds like you want to see me getting sucked off again," I teased.

"... maybe?"

"You're just gonna admit it?"

"Well you already know."

"I only suspected."

"I've... shit, don't tell anyone, ok? But I've been masturbating thinking about it every night."

My eyebrows shot up. "Oh?"

"Don't take that tone."

"There was no tone."

"You were judging."

"I wasn't," I said. "I've... also been masturbating thinking about it."

"Oh. Good."

"Casey's face all dripping with cum...."

"I knooowww."

"It doesn't bother you that it's me?"

Anna considered. "Does it bother you that I watched?"

"I asked first."

Anna took a deep breath, audible even over the phone. "So... you ever think about how, like, growing up, we were always around each other, and we know lots of stuff--"

"Everything," I said. "I know everything about you."

"Mostly everything. But, see, sex and nudity and stuff, that's stuff that everyone's all like 'no, you can't know that part'."

"I think there's good reasons for that."

"Sure," Anna agreed. "But doesn't mean it isn't gonna interest me when an opportunity arises."

"That so?"

"I mean, kinda, I think."

"So it's scientific curiousity?"

"... yes?"

I snickered. "Ok. Whatever you want to tell yourself."

"It's complicated, ok?"

"Now that I fully believe."

"Mmhm." There was another long pause, then, "Kai, you'll let me watch again next time, right?"

"Not totally up to me. But, like, I don't think anyone's really stopping you."

"Ok. Cool."

****

Chapter Three: Sex

****

I was nervous. I'd freely admit that.

I didn't really like that I was nervous. It was perfectly reasonable under the circumstances, sure. But I'd never needed to feel that way around my sisters. Our hangouts in particular had been an oasis of comfort and relaxation in an otherwise stressful adult world.

As much as I still wanted that, there was now an element of stress and uncertainty that had crept in, and I didn't like it.

Anna picked up on it the quickest, it seemed. We were all sitting out on Elsa and Casey's deck, getting a bit drunk as we were wont to do. Anna scooted her chair closer so she could be right next to me.

"Hey," she said elbowing me gently. "Not worried about this, are you?"

"Worried? Why would I be worried about impregnating my sister's wife?"

"Maybe don't think about it like that?" she suggested lightly.

"Well it's true," I said.

"Mmhm. But maybe reframe it. Like... it's just us. We're all good here, yeah? And... and you get to have sex with Casey. You like Casey."

"I do."

"So it's like a freebie. A little bonus."

I sighed and took another drink. "I don't think I can pretend that's all it is. But... I'm glad you're here, Anna. You and Elsa."

"Well... of course."

I put my hand on hers. "It's weird, because I'm mostly worried about one of you getting hurt. Elsa mostly, I guess, given the circumstances. But also... I don't think I could do this if you weren't both supporting it."

Anna blushed faintly, but gave me a big smile. "We love you, Kai, you know that. We're always here for you."

"I know."

"And... I'm kinda looking forward to seeing this."

I snorted. "Of course you are. When did you get to be such a little perv anyway?"

Anna tossed her head flippantly. "Let's not cast stones, brother. You're the one knocking up your sister's wife here."

"You just said not to think about--"

"What are you two whispering about?" Elsa called out.

I turned to her. She and Casey were getting quite snuggly together. I was pretty sure I was the most drunk of any of us at this point, given my nerves, but they were both getting fairly giggly.

"I'm nervous," I admitted aloud.

"Ah. That," Elsa said. "Don't worry. We'll take it slow. Make sure everyone stays comfortable."

Casey took another long drink. Watching her for a moment, I reconsidered my previous assessment. We might both have been fairly tied for most drunk. I'd been too obsessed with my own fears to note that Casey might be feeling some of the same things.

"Don't get too drunk," Anna cautioned. "You need to be functional. And we don't want to step on any consent here."

Elsa nodded. "True. And if we need to stop and try again some other time, we can do that. There's no pressure here."

"There's some," I mumbled.

"Ok, there's some," Elsa allowed. "But we're going for as fun and easy as possible, yeah?"

Casey nodded. "Yeah. I think we should."

It took me a while longer to work up the nerve to do something. The extra buzz I'd achieved by then probably helped.

All eyes were on me as I stood up and walked over to Casey. Hers in particular. She actually blushed as I extended a hand to her. Like this was something romantic, rather than pragmatic and naughty.

"Ready?" I asked.

Casey nodded and took my hand. "Let's try this, shall we?"

I caught Elsa and Anna glancing at each other as Casey and I headed into the house. As one, my sisters jumped up and tagged along right behind.

I felt increasingly anxious as Casey and I neared the bedroom. My heart pounded and my palms sweated. Like I was a totally inexperienced teenager all over again.

In a sense, it wasn't that far off. I was pretty sure I'd never had sex while there was someone else in the room. Let alone two someone elses. Let alone those two being my sisters.

But Casey was anxious too. And that helped. We both dallied awkwardly beside her bed, unsure what to do in the moment.

Elsa and Anna were no help in that matter. They were too busy fussing with seating arrangements. Needing somewhere to watch from.

"This is weird, huh?" Casey said softly, so only I could hear.

"It is."

"We don't... we don't have to do it now."

"You want this, don't you?"

"I do!"

"Is it Elsa and Anna?"

"No. Yes. Maybe."

"We could ask them to leave," I suggested.

She smirked. "They'd just sneak back in again."

"I know. But the pressure would be off for a few minutes."

Casey shook her head. "That's not what's pressuring me most anyway."

"Oh?"

"No. It's... it's getting pregnant. That's what's stressing me. I don't know... I've never done it before."

"Well, yeah, that's kind of the point."

Casey nodded. "I know. Just... it's a lot."

"We don't have to. I'm only here to help you and Elsa, you know. If you're not ready--"

"I'm ready! I want this. It doesn't mean it's not scary. Lots of things I've wanted in life have been scary. Even... even marrying Elsa. That was scary at first. Marriage, you know? But it's been so great."

I smiled at Casey. "Alright, so we just need to... start?"

"Yeah. Just start. Bear with me if I'm slow."

"Hey, I'm under no time pressure here. We have all evening. And if it doesn't feel right--"

"If it doesn't feel right, we try again another time," Casey finished for me. "Agreed."

Casey reached for me with one hand, then stopped. We wanted to proceed, but it wasn't easy. I didn't know what to do either. It felt like kissing her was the move, but she wasn't my wife. I didn't know how much kissing was ok. Maybe that was a silly concern. I was going to be cumming in her pussy. Did kissing even rate in that context?

"Goodness' sake," Elsa said, interrupting my thoughts. "It's like you two don't even know what to do."

Elsa marched over to Casey and started helping her undress. It was fascinating to watch, but not as fascinating as when Anna started helping me. I raised an eyebrow at my little sister, but she just smiled crookedly and shrugged.

"You're not wrong," I said. "I don't know what the etiquette is here."

"I don't think there is one," Anna said.

"No, I know," I said, "but like... I can't treat Casey like she's my girlfriend."

"Just for a little while you can," Elsa said.

She already had Casey's top off and her boobs out. Casey stared at me, halfway between bashful and seductive as Elsa kept stripping her in front of me.

"Yeah," Anna said. "Be gentle and romantic. Gotta get her feeling good, you know."

"But--"

"Don't worry about it so much," Elsa said. "I know you want to be delicate and worry about everyone's feelings. And I appreciate that. But... part of this whole thing is you two need to have sex. That's the main part, really. So do that."

"We'll watch and make sure you're doing it right," Anna added helpfully.

I snorted. "I swear, if I start getting critiqued by my sisters on my sex...."

"Then what?" Anna asked innocently.

"... then I'll be kind of annoyed."

"Oh."

Anna finished stripping me, pulling my boxers down my legs. I just let her. She grinned up at me as she came nearly face to face with my cock, which was growing right in front of her. She then retreated and took a seat before getting any more inappropriate than that.

Somehow, letting Anna take my clothes off had been the easiest thing in the moment. That probably shouldn't have been the case. I should have just done it, really. But she'd taken away my need for decision making, and that was important. I just wished I didn't now have an image of her smiling up at me with my cock in her face.

Who cared, though? She'd see more than that very shortly.

Casey was naked too. Which was lucky, because it was very easy to focus on her to the exclusion of all else. She was really quite seductive without any clothes on. No panties this time, even, which was nice.

Elsa gave Casey a last kiss on the cheek, whispered something to her, then went to join Anna as a spectator.

"So," I said.

"So," Casey echoed.

We started toward each other, then stopped. Again. Even naked, it didn't feel quite right. The rhythm of the thing wasn't there.

"Do you need help?" Anna asked cheerfully from the sidelines. "You can--"

"I don't," I said firmly. "Thank you."

Purely out of brotherly spite, I moved to Casey and kissed her. Something about being teased by my baby sister made it easier to get past my misgivings. I'd expected to draw comfort from our sibling love, but sibling annoyance was just as powerful a force.

Casey liked the kiss. She pressed herself up against me for more. She was so warm, so soft, so eager to get close.

Our mutual hesitation melted away somewhat as our lips lingered together. It was nice. And it got me fully hard, poking into Casey.

We fell into bed together. Still kissing, now groping each other some too. I could get lost in her. I tried. Part of my mind was always on my sisters, though. Knowing they were there. Wondering what they felt as they watched. Wondering, rather irritatingly, if I was giving a good enough performance.

"Ignore them," Casey whispered.

"Who?"

"Your sisters. I know you're thinking about them. Your eyes keep flicking that way. Even though you can't see them."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm not expecting romance or all your attention or anything. Just... this can be good, you know."

"It's already pretty good."

Casey laughed. "Flatterer."

"Truth, though."

"Mmm, ok. Listen, don't worry about what they're thinking. I'll throw them out if they start being a nuisance."

"Ha, good luck with that."

Casey kissed me on the cheek. "I know, right? But seriously, how 'bout you just help me get all wet and ready for you, huh?"

I groaned. "I mean, that does sound fun."

"I would hope so. You can... you can do basically anything, if you want. Boobs. Pussy. Ass. I mean, no ass fucking. But if you wanna touch me or something...."

I groaned louder. "You make it sound so casual."

"It is."

"It isn't."

"Right. Well... it could be." Casey pushed my head down to her tits. "Just... have fun."

I buried my face in Casey's boobs. What else could I do, really? They were right there, and they were magnificent, and I was a little jealous of Elsa for a moment. But then I started sucking on them, and that jealousy went away. Why be jealous when she was sharing so completely with me? Not that that was exactly what was happening. But it was close enough.

I took my time, getting my fill of Casey's breasts. It might be the only time I ever got to freely play with them, after all.

Eventually, I moved lower, to her pussy. She had such a pretty pussy. All wet and waiting for me. I thought about asking whether she was ready, skipping unnecessary foreplay. We had a job to do, after all.

But... she wanted me to take my time. To enjoy myself. She wanted to enjoy this too. For pervy reasons, sure. But that was fine. Our reasoning didn't have to be pure, here. It just had to work for everyone. And so far, it was.

I licked Casey's pussy. She moaned in appreciation and patted my head fondly.

I heard some whispers from my sisters as I ate Casey out. I was doing ok at ignoring them. And, in fact, the hornier and more into this I got, the less I minded at all that they were there. I only felt the comfort of their presence and not the embarrassment. It was a nice place to be in, emotionally speaking.

"Mmm, shit," Casey hissed. "You're gonna make me...."

I kept licking as she trailed off and grasped my head with both hands. It seemed like too quick for her to be cumming, but also it was quite a horny situation. I privately took a lot of the credit for it, regardless.

"Elsaaa," Casey whimpered as she came.

I kept licking her clit. I was unsure if she was calling me Elsa again, or if she was reaching out to Elsa sitting nearby and watching.

I brought her down gently with a final little kiss on her pussy before crawling back up her naked body. I left a few more kisses along the way. The eyes Casey gave me now were totally absent of the hesitation and uncertainty of before. I decided I'd probably dropped a lot of that too. It felt better now, what we were doing. More natural. We'd just needed to get into it.

"Ready?" she asked softly.

I nodded. "Yeah. You gonna call me Elsa again?"

Casey shrugged playfully. "Maybe. No promises."

"I'm not my sister, you know."

"You're very close though." Casey kissed my cheek. "It's a good thing. I swear."

"Uh huh."

She only laughed at my expression and got me to crack a big smile in response. She then reached down and grasped my cock, guiding it to her pussy.

"Let's get you inside me," Casey whispered.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak in that moment. There was something insanely hot about the way she casually maneuvered me toward her entrance, with the knowledge that I was going to cum in her. In front of my sisters and all.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, blushing faintly.

"Like what?"

"Like... like Elsa does when she's super turned on." Casey quirked a smile. "I might have just answered my own question."

"This is kinda doing it for me," I admitted.

My eyes rolled back slightly as Casey pressed me to her wet pussy, and I instinctively started to push inside.

Casey fully closed her eyes for a second, then fluttered them open again. "More," she urged.

I thrust deeper. She bit her lip and nodded approval, practically eye-fucking me even as I worked my way inside her.

"That's good," she breathed.

"Unf. Yeah it is," I said.

Casey's pussy felt really damn good around me. All tight and warm and wet, and delightfully forbidden as well. Usually forbidden, technically. Right now three other people were actively wanting me to be inside it. Which was a weird thought, but an accurate one.

"Remember, you gotta cum deep in me," Casey said.

"I'm aware."

"It's no good if you pull out and cum over me."

"Ah, why would you even suggest that?"

"Just mentioning." Casey's smile turned devilish. "You seem to like the thought of cumming in me, is all. So I thought maybe it'd help."

"... it does, actually."

"Mmhm. So cum in me then. While your sisters watch."

I grunted and kissed Casey, if only to stop her talking. She was turning me on like crazy, it was true. And sure, that was kind of the goal. I just felt a certain pressure not to cum too quickly. In this case it would be perfectly fine. But there was still pride to think of.

A weight shifted the mattress as I was fucking Casey. Elsa sidled up beside us. She glanced at me, but mostly had eyes for her wife.

Elsa gently pushed my head away and took over kissing Casey. Jealousy? Possessiveness? Or just getting too hot? Hopefully the latter. I really didn't want to stop now.

Elsa and Casey making out so close to me was way too much to resist at this point. I exploded in Casey, making sure to do it as deep as I possibly could, as per instruction.

I'd never before in my life cummed so freely in a girl. Just absolutely let go and filled her pussy up, with no worries or fears about the consequences of it. It was kind of a wonderful feeling, even if a lot of that was purely the cumming itself.

"You cum in her?" Elsa asked, looking at me with big eyes.

"He did," Casey said before I could.

I nodded confirmation.

Elsa grinned wide at me. "Let me see."

I reluctantly pulled out, my cock softening and messy. Elsa nearly got slapped in the face with it, she was so eager to check out Casey's pussy.

"Ooh," Elsa cooed. "Look at you." She probed a fingers inside her wife. "So cummy."

"Well don't go playing around in there now," Casey said.

Elsa grinned at her and pulled her finger back out. She examined it critically, then wiped it delicately on Casey's inner thigh. She kissed Casey tenderly on her pussy, then crawled up for more proper kisses.