A Complicated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sisters had deeper feelings than I ever realized. Both for me, and for each other. It was fascinating and rather adorable to watch it all come out. As well as really quite nice to feel extra close to everyone. Elsa, Anna, and Casey.

I got to perv on all three of them for quite a while, as well as cuddling and being close with them all at various times.

Anna was the cuddliest, feeling an extra need to be close to me. She crawled into my lap more than once, often either with her hand cupping her pussy, or making me do it for her. I quite enjoyed just sitting with her, palm molded to her hot little snatch, imagining what kind of mess was inside.

"This was a good morning," Anna said while leaning against me.

"Mmm," I agreed. "It was."

"Thank you for cumming in me."

I snorted gently. "That's such a weird thing to thank me for."

"Why? It's what I needed."

I thought about it. "Yeah. I guess it was, huh. Even if I didn't, you know it wouldn't have meant I loved you any less."

Anna shrugged. "I don't think that's totally true."

"It is! Cumming in someone is really not the best expression of affection."

Anna grinned at me with an all too smug smirk. "But you cummed in me 'cause you love me."

"I--"

"I rest my case."

I had to surrender the point. She was right. Maybe it wasn't the best or healthiest expression of affection, particularly between siblings, but it was indeed a sign of my love for her that I'd done it at all. Same for Elsa and Casey. I wouldn't have been doing any of this stuff with girls I didn't care for as much as I did.

"Well you love me more," I said.

"You think?" Anna asked carelessly.

"You let me cum in you."

"... no, I got you to cum in me."

"It can be both."

"You're being silly."

"Uh huh. Sure I am."

****

Chapter Five: Shift

****

I spent all week thinking about what had happened. I was a horny wreck. I'd never before had so much trouble not thinking about my sisters' pussies. It was, quite frankly, a ridiculous problem to have. And yet, here I was.

At least I wasn't the only one. I talked to Elsa and Anna a few times before the next weekend. It was common consensus that we all needed another hangout right away. We didn't have the excuse of impregnating Casey to bring us together, but we didn't really need it anyway. Love and horniness abounded. That was more than enough.

My personal assumption was that we'd all get a bit drunk to break the ice, then probably mess around a bunch the rest of the day. Turned out we didn't even need the booze.

Right off the bat everyone was feeling each other up, sneaking kisses, being all naughty and playful. Like Anna and I had never even left since last weekend.

I was delighted to find that I had all the freedom I could ever want with the girls. My sisters. No inhibitions on anyone's part as to where I could touch and what I could do.

Clothes came off at a slow, steady rate. Nudity and horniness going hand in hand.

All the things I'd dreamed through the week were available. Grabbing Anna's butt, Elsa and Anna making out with dangerous intensity, rubbing Casey's pussy and remembering how it had felt to cum in it that first time with everyone watching. All that and more.

"You should eat my pussy," Casey said rather casually, all the while teasing my erection.

I raised an eyebrow. "I should, should I?"

"Mmhm."

"Well if I should...."

Casey got off my lap and took my seat when I stood up. I knelt down between her legs.

We were all out on the deck, enjoying the late afternoon sun. We had relative privacy in Elsa and Casey's backyard. I'd anticipated being both drunk and inside when sexy times started happening, but this was very nice too. Nicer, in some ways.

"Elsa's been waiting for a chance to lick Anna's pussy," Casey said softly. "I kinda want to see it."

I grinned and kissed up her inner thigh. "Is that was this is about? Encouraging her?"

"Well... that and I just really want my pussy licked."

"Ah."

"By Elsa Two."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not my sister."

"I can pretend."

"It's kinda weird, you doing that."

"You'd prefer I call you my bro-ther?"

My cock throbbed. "Actually, yeah. Do that."

Casey snorted. "I knew you were gonna say that." She ruffled my hair. "Fine. Eat your sis-ter's pussy, please."

"Unf. Ok."

Even as I leaned in to kiss Casey's little slit, I heard her whispering, "Elsaaa." I wanted to roll my eyes, but it honestly kind of worked for me too, in a minorly fucked up kind of way. Much like pretending she was my sister and not just sister-in-law. Very similar things.

More so than Casey's little fantasy, I was distracted by continually trying to check on Elsa and Anna. Casey's revelation of what Elsa had been dreaming of had piqued my interest. Watching Anna eat out Elsa had been insanely cute and hot all at once. I, too, was interested in seeing Elsa get some sisterly licking in.

Elsa did indeed go for Anna's pussy. I had to stop and watch as it happened, which made Casey squirm impatiently, but she couldn't blame me.

Anna moaned and wrapped her legs around Elsa's head as Elsa gave her pussy some first licks. The way Anna looked at her big sis was a thing of beauty. The two of them were horny, yes, but once again things were on a whole other level too.

"Heyyy, don't forget about my pussy," Casey complained.

"Sorry. Just... goddamn, though."

"Mmm. I know."

Casey got the best of both worlds. Getting licked out and still getting to watch Elsa and Anna be all cute and sexy together.

Casey wrapped her legs around me, locking my head in place just as Anna had done to Elsa. It meant I could see even less other than Casey's pussy directly in front of me. It also probably meant that Casey was emulating Anna, picturing me both as me and as Elsa at the same time. As she was wont to do.

It was pretty hot being so firmly held in against her hot little snatch, though. I had to lick her to a nice cum before I was freed.

I sat back, panting softly, still eyeing Casey appreciatively, but then turning to catch Elsa and Anna. It was easy to get lost watching them. Seeing my sisters express their love so hornily. I didn't think they even realized Casey or I were spectating. They were locked in, having eyes only for each other.

"I'm amazed you don't get jealous about this stuff," I said quietly to Casey.

"Why would I?"

"I mean... look at them."

Casey snorted. "Sure. But you haven't seen the way Elsa looks at me when we're alone. And it's not like Anna's trying to steal her sister away from me."

"True."

"If anything, you should be worried about yourself."

"Why?"

"'Cause Anna liiikes yooouuu."

I blushed. "Of course she does."

"Nah, I mean, like, the way she's eye-fucking Elsa? She does that to you too. You know that."

I shook my head. "Not the same."

"Oh yes the same. I know it's harder to see when it's you. But trust me."

I watched Anna intently. I didn't think it was true. She loved me, she wanted to fuck around, that much was all clear. But I couldn't remember her looking at me quite the same as she was looking at Elsa right now.

But then Anna glanced my way. Just a flick of her eyes at first before realizing she was being watched. She turned her head, bit her lip, then smiled shyly at me.

My heart beat faster. Now that I was looking for it, not just seeing my little sister the way I always had, maybe Casey was on to something. Anna's gaze was hardly innocent.

It couldn't be innocent. She was naked and getting eaten out by our sister. Nothing innocent about that. But as with the way Anna looked at Elsa, there was something intensely beyond sibling affection in her eyes.

"See?" Casey murmured. "You see that right?"

"Only 'cause she's horny," I protested.

"Nah, dude. Not hardly just that."

Casey got up and padded over to the girls, nakedly swaying close to the action. She knelt and wrapped herself around Elsa from behind. Casey whispered to Elsa and rubbed her pussy while Elsa moaned and kept eating Anna.

It was going to be that kind of day. Just as we'd all hoped.

Anna got to cum on Elsa's tongue. Her eyes rolled back and she was absolutely helpless as her orgasm rolled through her, helped along by Elsa continuing to lick her out.

Casey pulled Elsa backward after that, and the two of them fell giggling to the deck, wrestling around a bit until Elsa pinned Casey under her.

I had to admit that Casey knew what she was about in regard to lack of jealousy. She had Elsa wrapped around her little finger any time she wanted.

Speaking of which, Anna stood up unsteadily, eyes locked on me. She wobbled a bit as she approached, but wasn't any less seductive for it. Casey's words echoed in my head as Anna stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"You like watching that?" she asked knowingly.

"I really did," I said.

"Mmhm. Thought so. You can have a turn too, if you want."

I kissed Anna softly. "You mean licking your pussy?"

"Sure. Or anything else, really."

"Unf. When did you get so horny?"

"Generally? Or now specifically?"

"Nevermind. It was rhetorical."

Anna grinned impishly. "Talk to me about being horny while you're poking me like that, huh?"

She pressed herself hard to me, grinding on my erection. I had, indeed, been poking her. And how could I not? Anna was all naked and sisterly, warm and soft in all the right places. Her eyes all full of hope and promise as she looked at me.

Anna wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me some soft kisses that slowly became longer and deeper. She rubbed on my cock more aggressively the longer we made out.

I played with Anna's butt, grabbing and squeezing it, even spreading it. I ran a finger along the middle, right over my sister's little butthole. She moaned at my naughty touch.

"That's my bumhole," she said.

"I know."

"Why you playing with that?"

"Seriously?"

Anna brought her mouth close to my ear, getting all hushed and secretive. "Do you wanna get in my ass?"

"... is that on the table?"

Anna pulled back, eyes wide, trying to look shocked but grinning to widely for that. "What kind of sister do you think I am?!"

"That feels like a trick question."

Anna laughed and wrestled me to the deck. I wasn't getting a straight answer about her butt just yet, it seemed. Whether she was actually curious, or just teasing me. I honestly hadn't meant anything beyond just exploring her body. But now the idea of playing more with Anna's bum was certainly in my head.

I got to briefly appreciate Anna from below before she swung herself over my head and plopped herself unceremoniously on my face. I shrugged to myself and licked her pussy while she nestled down and lavished attention on my cock.

I sixtynined with Anna, really rather enjoying myself. I licked the pussy that Elsa's tongue had been all over shortly before. Anna getting some luxurious treatment from both her sibs back to back.

Anna's hungry mouth was all over my cock. She sucked me so good, getting all slobbery on me in her enthusiasm.

I played with her butt some more while we licked and sucked each other. Anna squealed and wiggled when I teased her asshole too much and threatened to poke a finger in her, but she kept coming back for more. It was a fun, arousing little game to keep lubing Anna up with her own pussy juices, all the while keeping my tongue on her hot slit.

"Hey! No fair!"

I froze at Anna's sudden protest. I wasn't sure what I'd done wrong. Nothing other than what I'd been doing. Which, to be fair, was quite a pile of liberties with my little sister's naked body. But nothing that should have elicited a complaint out of nowhere.

Then Anna sat up, fully putting her weight on my face and perching her pussy on my mouth. I felt someone else straddling me lower down, then a second pussy on me as whoever it was positioned herself at my cock.

Elsa. It was Elsa. I imagined I could tell just by how her wet, tight little snatch felt around my cock. But really, it was Anna's reaction that sealed it even before Elsa spoke.

"It was my turn," Anna pouted.

"We can share," Elsa purred as she enveloped me in her velvety pussy. "Sisters are supposed to share."

"Grrr! You got cummed in first last time too! That's not sharing nice."

"Big sister's prerogative?"

"I don't think there's any such thing when it comes to fucking our brother, thank you."

"Disagree."

Elsa rocked herself around, making sure she had me as deep as possible inside her. While she massaged me with her pussy, she also mollified Anna with lots of sister kisses.

Or so I assumed based on sound alone. I couldn't actually see much of anything other than Anna's ass.

Anna started riding my face again as Elsa worked on her from above and I kept her all horny below. Anna even started sitting her butthole right on me at times, letting me eat out her ass for a while instead of her pussy.

Casey had to shove her way in between Elsa and Anna, making a sister sandwich on top of me. She only got to straddle my midsection, but she had Elsa and Anna on either side to cuddle, kiss, and finger her.

"Guess we're sharing," Anna said.

"Yeah we are," Elsa said. "You know you love it."

"Well I get cummed in next," Anna insisted. "I called it."

"Mmhm. That's fair."

"Don't see why I don't get to be first," Casey said.

"You only have priority when Kai can knock you up," Anna explained as though it was obvious.

"She's not wrong," Elsa said.

"Ah! Fine, I see how it is."

Casey turned around, instead of making out with Elsa, now kissing with Anna instead.

I missed much of the subtlety going on above me, but I had three horny pussies rubbing all over the various parts of my body, and three girls doing horny, naughty things to each other on top of me. Who needed subtlety anyway?

Elsa fucked me harder and harder, getting all horny about riding my cock. She was going to make me explode in her again. In her pussy. She kept squeezing me like she was impatient for her brotherly creampie.

I tried to focus on eating Anna's bum out and not get overwhelmed with too much going on all at once. It kind of worked. Anna's butt was exactly the sort of thing that could keep me occupied for an inordinate amount of time all by itself.

"Oh wooowww," Anna moaned.

"Good, is it?" Casey asked.

"Unf. Kai's gonna make me cum."

"From eating your butt?"

"Mmhm."

"Ooh. Well what if I rub your pussy too?"

Anna moaned louder as Casey rubbed her off. I kept licking Anna's asshole, and together Casey and I made her cum hard. Anna rocked a little too hard on my face while she was cumming, but it was so damn hot to feel her lose control like that.

Anna fully sat on my face for a long moment, probably without really thinking about what she was doing. Elsa meanwhile was riding me with undiminished enthusiasm. I couldn't help it. I came in Elsa, pumping lots of cum up inside her snug, sisterly pussy.

"Yesss," Elsa hissed happily.

She kept wiggling around and squeezing my cock, then eventually settled once I was dry.

The girls weren't quite done with me even then, but after some more grinding and making out, they did eventually clamber off.

We lazed around in a naked and haphazard mix of lounging around. All in various states of horniness still. I relaxed and enjoyed everything while I could. It was only a matter of time before one of the girls came at me again wanting more sex.

****

Anna claimed me next. She took my hand and led me inside, a cutely determined look on her face. Possessive, even.

She seemed still a little annoyed that Elsa had stolen my first cum, but she'd also been whispering and conspiring with both Elsa and Casey, and was clearly up to something.

We went to Elsa and Casey's room. They had the biggest bed, sure, but it also indicated that Anna wasn't overly worried about privacy. Not that privacy had much of a meaning in the house at this point.

"So what's your sneaky plan?" I asked.

"What makes you think I have a sneaky plan?" Anna asked right back.

"Well... you haven't told me what we're doing."

"Sex."

"Right. Ok then. But you think I can't tell you're up to something?"

Anna stopped when we neared the bed. She turned, took both my hands in hers and made firm but slightly shy eye contact.

"We're gonna do it in the butt," she said.

My eyebrows went up. "We are?"

"We are."

My cock twitched at the definitive way Anna spoke. I hadn't expected this, but thanks to eating out her ass earlier, it was already on my mind. I smiled rather goofily at the idea of it, and the seriousness Anna was displaying.

"You want me in your butt," I repeated, thrilling in just saying it.

"Yes," Anna said. "It's only fair. Casey's gonna get your baby. Elsa got cummed in before I did. Twice now, actually. So I get to have you in my bum first. And you have to cum in it too."

"Unf. Seriously?"

Anna nodded, no hint of humour in her expression. "Yes. Now. Before Elsa sneaks you again."

"I don't think she would."

"No, she's right," Elsa said lightly, having stolen up behind me while we were talking. "Probably best do it before I do."

I groaned, closing my eyes for a moment as Elsa trailed a finger up my spine.

"Elsa's quite the butt slut when she's horny," Casey added, wrapping her arms around Elsa and kissing her neck from behind. "And she's gonna be super horny this weekend."

"Oh my god! Stop saying stuff like that," Elsa protested.

"It's true, my darling."

"Well... yeah. But still, though."

Anna giggled and looked in my eyes again, then gave me a soft kiss. She turned and crawled into bed, swaying her tight little ass at me as she moved. She then dropped her face to the bed and left her bottom pointed straight up, inviting all manner of lewd thoughts. Very anal kind of thoughts in particular.

I stepped toward Anna, but Elsa and Casey were faster. The two of them leaped into bed with Anna before I could. Casey crawled right past and retrieved a bottle of lube, while Elsa immediately dove face first into Anna's bum.

"Hey! That's mine!" I said.

"Don't worry, brother dearest," Elsa said. "You'll get our little sister's bumhole all to yourself. We just need to warm her up for you. She hasn't done this before, after all."

"Anna... you haven't?"

Anna squirmed. "Well how hard can it be? Elsa does it."

Elsa kissed Anna right on her little butthole. "I know you're just being a jealous little thing right now. But that's ok. Let your big sis take care of it."

"I'm not!" Anna said. "But you keep sneaking all Kai's cums first."

"Mmm. Jealous."

"... shush."

Elsa was very tender and experienced in her treatment of Anna's butt. Casey helped too, though Elsa seemed just a tad territorial about her little sister's bum at first. She got over that, and soon both girls were taking turns french kissing Anna's butt.

I wanted to crawl over to Anna and kiss her, or hold her, or something. But it would have meant missing some of what was going on, and it was riveting. I was getting used to a whole new level of hotness around my sisters these days. Feeling things that no previous arousal could compete with.

"Kai's gonna stretch you out some," Elsa said.

"I know," Anna said.

Elsa pushed a finger inside Anna's tight little ass. "We'll get you warmed up, but just be careful."

Anna squirmed. "Jeez, it's like you don't even think I can handle this."

Casey patted Anna's bum. "Of course you can handle this. Elsa's just being a protective big sister."

"Am not," Elsa said.

"Sure you are. And it's adorable."

Casey nuzzled Elsa, who giggled and playfully tried to push Casey away so she could keep fingering her sister's butt.

"You can protect me if you want," Anna said in a small voice.

1...45678...10