A Complicated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I need to be off," Elsa said. "Love you. See you later."

"Love you," I called, still watching wistfully as Elsa left.

I lingered a moment, then set off to find Casey. She greeted me, kissed me good morning, and happily fobbed all the kids off on to me while she grabbed a shower.

Between the four of us, we tried to make sure at least two of us were home on any given day. Wrangling three small kids took a lot of energy, mental and otherwise.

Today it was Casey and me. We were kept fairly busy, right up until we somehow managed to get all the kids down for a nap at the same time. It felt like quite a feat by the time we sneaked out and slunk wearily onto the couch together.

"So much work," Casey complained.

"Tell me about it," I said.

"I wanted some time with you, and now that we have it...."

I smiled wearily. "Right?"

We just sat together for a while, until I managed to work up some energy. Casey giggled as I knelt down in front of her and got her bottoms out of the way. I lazily ate her out while she gave me equally lazy head pats.

I thought make her cum with my mouth would be about the extent of it. But Casey found some horny energy afterward and climbed into my lap to slowly ride me.

"Just want to get another one in before the kids wake up," she murmured.

"Mmm. Noisy little things, aren't they?"

"Well you know whose fault that is. Only one of us had a hand in all three."

I pouted. "I don't think you can blame me for that."

"Watch me."

Casey kept riding me, and eventually I came in her pussy. She stayed snuggled up on me, the two of us enjoying the moment, until the inevitable crying began. Always with the crying.

I sighed. "Best get our clothes back on."

"Ugh, I know."

I gave Casey a final kiss before we got up and sorted ourselves out. So little time for cuddles these days. Such a shame.

****

We collectively got better at managing time and the kids as we developed habits and schedules. The kids growing up a little helped too, though their extra mobility was a sheer nuisance for a while. Still, it was something.

If anything, I only fell deeper in love with Anna over time. Like we were always meant to be together. We played around with Elsa and Casey plenty still. No changes there. But they were married, and Anna and I might as well have been. I toyed with the idea sometimes of doing it officially. Anna got in on the daydreaming, but we both knew it was just wasn't for us. Being brother and sister and all.

None of us particularly knew what we'd tell the kids when they were older. We couldn't hand wave everything away. It wasn't a typical household by any stretch of the imagination.

It wasn't an immediate problem. The family was happy. I got to really enjoy the simple things like sitting out back and watching the kids play, particularly with someone next to me. Anna, more often than not.

"This part's good," Anna told me.

I nodded easily in the fading evening sun. I took Anna's hand and interlaced our fingers. "It is."

"No one ever explained how hard raising kids is. Why is that?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "But everything seems good when you're around."

"Yeah. Yeah, same." Anna sighed and leaned against me. "I just want to take these lovely, peaceful moments and--"

She was interrupted by a loud scream from the yard. We both groaned simultaneously.

"Blurgh. Who is it?" Anna asked.

"Can't tell."

"Guess I should go see."

"Nah, you stay. I got it."

It was an effort tearing myself away from Anna. But she'd still be there when I dealt with whatever minor tragedy had no doubt just occurred amongst the kids. I looked back over my shoulder at her as I left, and the soft, beaming smile she still held for me made everything just seem so damn good.

1...5678910