A Complicated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you... wanted to do this?" I asked hesitantly.

Anna shrugged. "Not until just now. But if you can fuck Elsa, playing with her butt really isn't so bad."

"I don't know that that's true," Elsa said.

I might have been worried about Elsa, except that she was doing everything she possibly could to encourage both Anna and me. Her main problem seemed to be finding a compromise between fucking me back, and holding still for Anna's naughty fingers.

It was a problem. It really was. I was only meant to be helping Elsa and Casey have a baby. Instead, I was currently involved in a small orgy with both my sisters. And not one of us seemed inclined to stop it.

Anna was actively getting bolder. Not only sneaking fingers into Elsa's ass, but alternating her exploring with fully licking Elsa's butthole. Eating out our big sister's bum while I filled her pussy.

I began to get ideas with Anna's face so close to my cock. From certain angles, it halfway looked like I was face fucking her at times. I tried to shake off the image at first, out of instinct more than anything, but then considered why I was even bothering. Today was not the day to repress sexy thoughts. It wasn't like Anna was behaving herself at all.

I pulled out of Elsa, much to her verbal disappointment. My cock was slick from her pussy, hard and bobbing in front of Anna's face. Anna looked at me, just for a second, her eyes round and hopeful. Then she grinned and dove on my cock. I pushed deeper into her mouth, and she sucked on it without any hesitation.

"Put it back!" Elsa insisted.

"Just a sec," I said, currently enraptured by Anna lavishing attention on my cock.

"El-sa needs her bro-ther in her," Casey sang, making herself giggle. "God, can you imagine if you got her pregnant instead of me? Our little Elsa baby would be so cuuute!"

Elsa growled and kissed Casey ferociously. She also wiggled her butt at me with no shame at all.

Anna pulled herself off of my shaft with a sloppy pop. Her eyes gleamed even brighter than before.

"Better do it," Anna said.

She grabbed my cock and pushed it back to Elsa's pussy. I was happy to return. I knew Casey was just joking, but somehow the idea of me actually knocking Elsa up accidentally was turning us all on. Like, way too much, really.

As soon as Anna had me in place, I grabbed Elsa's hips and pounded her pussy deep and hard. Anna didn't even go back to licking Elsa's ass. She just stared at me giving it to Elsa and rubbed her own wet little pussy as she watched in horny awe.

"Cum in her," Anna said softly, breathlessly.

"Unf. Shush," I said.

"Cum in her!"

"You...."

Anna's hand was a blur on her clit. "Cum in our sis-ter."

"Do it!" Casey agreed before being kiss-attacked by Elsa again.

I groaned. "Not fair."

I felt myself getting close though. And I wanted it. I wanted it so bad. I was secretly insanely happy that everyone was encouraging me to cum in Elsa, because it's what I wanted to do anyway. I thought back to Anna's words. About possibly never getting another chance like this. Because for real, this might well only be a one time horny nexus, and never happen ever again. Who could say?

That wasn't really a good reason for cumming in my big sister. But I didn't have one. I just wanted to, was all. And so did everyone else.

I gripped Elsa hard and held her ass to me, keeping my cock buried as deep as possible in her as I came. I exploded inside my sister, shooting cum and making a big, naughty mess.

"Are you cumming?" Anna asked, wide-eyed, frantically masturbating.

"He isss," Elsa hissed.

"Inside?"

"Deeeep inside."

Anna moaned and fell back, still rubbing herself wantonly, her whole body splayed out nakedly, staring at nothing.

I stayed in Elsa's pussy after, waiting for the regret and guilt to hit. It didn't. I just felt wonderful and satisfied, and still cozy inside my sister.

Casey made me move out of the way. She slipped away from Elsa and crawled around to examine her pussy. Anna, panting from just making herself cum, joined Casey, and the two of them poked and cooed at Elsa's gooey, messy snatch.

"Damn, sis, you got cummed in," Anna said.

"Lots and lots," Casey agreed.

"I am aware," Elsa purred. She looked rather cat-like, face down ass up for her inspection, all satisfied with herself.

There was no guilt to be had here at all, apparently. Elsa clearly wasn't feeling it any more than I was. If anything, she was just showing off for the rest of us. The very opposite of guilt.

Casey finally turned to me, lust in her eyes, fresh from cummy pussy inspecting. "Think you can go again?"

I was getting hard again already from the wanton sexual display. My growing erection throbbed at the implied question of whether I could cum in Casey now, as was the whole point of the operation after all. The desire in her eyes helped too. As did the way she scooted closer and wrapped her fingers around my pulsing shaft, gently stroking it with a soft, promising touch.

"I'm sure I can," I said.

Casey smirked and kept stroking me, tightening her grip. I tentatively reached for her tits, and she happily let me play with them.

Anna, left to her own devices behind Elsa, had once again chosen to eat out Elsa's butt. Elsa was rather enjoying it, by the sound of things, though at one point she did gasp in shock.

"Did you just lick my pussy?" Elsa asked.

"No," Anna said.

"You did! I felt it."

"Then why'd you ask?"

"... did you lick some of Kai's cum?"

"Well it was leaking out!"

"That's so baaaddd," Elsa purred. "Our brother's cum."

"Says you with a pussy full of it."

Elsa hesitated a moment. "I suppose I could share."

It was Anna's turn to gasp. Elsa didn't wait for Anna to process, she just flipped over on her back, spread her legs, and tacitly invited Anna to dine.

Anna only took a second to get over her shock at the proposal. She was quick to get between Elsa's thighs and latch on to her messy little pussy.

It should have been quite a horny and naughty display. Anna licking my cum from Elsa's pussy. I was pretty sure it was meant to be. The sisters giving into carnal impulses and all.

It wasn't, though. It softened almost immediately. The way Elsa gazed down at Anna, and the way Anna stared right back, even with her tongue deep inside her sister, it wasn't sexual or filled with lust. Not primarily. It was more... a longing. A desire. Pure sisterly adoration.

Anna licked and sucked on Elsa's pussy, and Elsa cooed and encouraged her with head pats, but the two of them were eye-fucking way harder than anything Anna was doing with her mouth.

Casey saw it too. "Goddamn. You sure you guys never did this stuff before?" she whispered to me.

"Pretty sure. I mean, I haven't. I would have sworn Elsa and Anna hadn't either, but...."

"But look at them," Casey finished for me. She shrugged. "But maybe this has just been a long time coming."

"I mean... maybe?"

"The way you got with Elsa, after all."

"You couldn't even see that!"

"I heard it. Felt it. I watched Elsa's face while you were inside her. And... while you were cumming in her."

I blushed. "Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry." Casey kissed my cheek. "Just... I think all three of you are closer than you want to admit."

"Oh. Maybe? We didn't mean to be."

"I know. But your sisters love you. And each other. That's all becoming very clear." Casey fixed me with piercing eyes. "And you love them. Don't think I can't see the way you're still staring at them."

"I'm just horny."

"No. You're horny, but not just that. Not even close."

I glanced hesitantly at Casey. "How come you're not worried about any of this?"

She smirked evilly. "You keep forgetting how well I know Elsa, don't you? I knew this was a possibility going in." Casey paused. "I mean, not nearly to this extent, mind you," she said, glancing at Elsa and Anna again. "But the chances of it getting inappropriate were always high. I know what she's into. What she's like. How she thinks. What gets her going."

"... me and Anna?"

Casey laughed. "Not that I specifically realized. But I mean... yeah, actually. Her pretending to be you sometimes was always one of our things. When we were sufficiently horny. Or... me being Anna."

"Oh goddamn."

"I know, right? This weekend... Kai, it's gonna be fuel for months. Years, maybe."

"That's so twisted."

"Does it bother you?"

"... no. Wanna fuck?"

"Hehe, yes please."

Casey fell back and pulled me with her. I entered her smoothly, enjoying the little mewling sounds she made as I filled her up. She was all hot and wet for me. So ready for this.

"You guys are a good family to be a part of," Casey whispered.

"Hehe, you think so?"

"Mmhm. Love like this... it's something else."

"See if you still think that when you're not horny."

Casey teased my hair. "I told you. It's way more than that. It's just coming out as horniness right now, is all."

"Ah. Well... I'm happy to have another sister then."

"Ooh, you charmer."

"I feel like that should be weird, thinking of you as a sister right now. Since I'm gonna cum in you and all, but...."

"But you just came in Elsa."

"Right."

"Maybe that's your thing. Cumming in your sisters."

A shiver went through me at the thought. The thought of cumming in my sisters, and of it being 'my thing.'

"Maybe it is," I said. "I love my sisters."

"Mmhm. Well give me some of that 'love' why don't you?"

"Mmm, Casey. I intend to."

I kissed her. Soft and Tender. Feeling sibling affection for her in that moment. The kind of love and adoration that apparently included lots of cum deep inside pussies.

Casey was only encouraging me. Giving me cute looks and soft kisses. Moaning and whimpering for me. She whispered Elsa's name a few times, but even that was starting to kind of work for me. Not because I wanted to be Elsa for her, but because it made me feel like I was naughtily getting away with banging my sister's wife. Which was partially true, actually. Excepting that I wasn't 'getting away' with anything. I was only doing as asked.

I snorted at the thought. Doing as asked indeed. Just a simple favour for my sisters. Right.

Casey visibly questioned my small noise of amusement, but I didn't give her time to think about it too hard.

She shivered and clutched at me as she came. Moaning Elsa's name some more, of course. Elsa even reached over to take Casey's hand and offer her love, while all the while Anna kept eating Elsa's pussy, and I pounded Casey. It was a sweet but terribly unorthodox display of married love.

I happily came in Casey shortly after, pumping her full of cum for a second time in as many days. I was developing quite a taste for freely cumming inside sisterly pussies. It felt so good to let go, to tense and pulse and unleash everything within them. Naughty as all hell too.

I kissed her one last time, then pulled out, gazing down at her messy snatch. Casey only let me look for a few seconds before she put her hand over her pussy and curled up on her side, hand snug between her thighs, apparently attempting to hold all the cum inside.

Casey and Elsa continued to hold hands while Anna made Elsa cum. Elsa's attention was distracted between gazing adoringly at her wife, or at her sister. It was a difficult choice to make. I understood that.

I could hardly decide where to look either. Anna licking at Elsa's snatch should have been the obvious place. But I was spoiled for choice. There were butts and boobs everywhere. Plus trying to sneak a peek at Casey's pussy again. And the constant meaningful looks flashing around.

I ended up watching Elsa's eyes more than anything. The way she looked at Casey and Anna both was the sort of thing to send shivers through me, even in my post-orgasm state. So much love flowing from her. Even better when Elsa caught my eye and smiled, sending me that same sense of silent love.

Elsa was absolutely adorable when she came. Anna's work paid off, making her big sis all helpless and delirious. Watching Elsa cum was yet another thing of pure beauty for me to drink in.

Anna gave Elsa a final few kisses on the pussy and received head pats as a reward. Anna flushed and looked like she might just pounce right back onto her sister, but instead turned to me. She crawled out from between Elsa's legs, then sat back on her heels. Her chin was slick with pussy, her hands clasped in her lap in what might have been an innocent gesture under other circumstances. Her eyes betrayed excitement, but also a fear and potential sadness. I had no idea why she was looking so horny and pitiful all at once.

"Kai?" Anna said, fidgeting her hands in her lap.

"Yeah, Anna?"

"You're... you're gonna cum in me too, right?"

I put a hand on her cheek, brushing under her misty eye with my thumb. She nuzzled into the caress hopefully.

"I really hope I am," I said.

Anna's smile lit up her face. She swiped across her eyes with the back of her wrist, worries vanishing almost instantly.

"Yeah?" she asked.

I thought back to my vision of all three girls, all three sisters, hanging around with pussies full of my cum. The thought that had been entrenching itself all weekend. Slowly at first, starting with Casey, now firmly encompassing Elsa and Anna as well. My sisters. The girls I loved.

"Did you think I wouldn't?" I asked.

Anna bit her lip. "Maybe? I was worried."

"I could see that." I leaned in and kissed my baby sister softly on the lips. "Like, way too worried," I murmured, just to her. "You really want it that bad?"

"Elsa's allowed to want it but I'm not?"

"I never said that."

Anna pouted. "I love you."

"Unf. I love you too. You know that. I was hoping I'd get to cum in your pussy too."

"Get the full set, huh?" she asked with a smirk.

"Well... I mean, you could put it that way...."

"Good thing you saved the best for last," Anna said, clearly recovering from her brief, horny panic.

"Don't you start a fight now."

Anna giggled and pushed me on my back. "Wouldn't dream of it."

Anna positioned herself between my legs and went for my cock in a very similar manner to how she'd gone at Elsa's pussy. She nuzzled, kissed, and licked my softened erection, enthusiastically bringing it back to life. I'd have been hard already if not for cumming twice not long ago. Anna believed in herself anyway.

She was horny and dedicated, licking me with determination. Her big, sisterly eyes fed love to me even while she sucked on my cock. She maintained eye contact as much as possible, sending shivers through me that sucking alone wouldn't have produced. I loved her so much.

Then she got help. Elsa and Casey had been lying together whispered and cuddling while Anna and I talked. They now crawled over to us, all naked and creampied, and settled in on either side of me. Two more warm, wet little tongues flashed out as all three girls worked on me together in naughty sisterly fashion.

I groaned helplessly under the assault. Anna, Elsa, and Casey all sharing my cock in that beautiful moment. They laughed and moaned as they alternately got in each other's way, or managed to kiss around my cock. The girls locking lips with my shaft caught in the middle was too much. I got fully hard again, leaking precum for them to lick up, and felt my urgency for sex returning.

Anna didn't go for me just yet. She kept kissing my cock, and Elsa and Casey. Licking my precum and her sisters, as her whims took her.

She did eventually push the other girls out of the way, though, and claim some one on one time with me. Just some loving brother and sister fun. Though with Elsa and Casey still flanking us, heads close to the action, making eyes at each other and enjoying the close up show.

Anna crawled up closer and straddled me. Elsa and Casey helped her position herself and held my cock steady for her. Anna made full, piercing eye contact as she lowered herself toward me.

"Anna..." I whispered.

I ran my hands up her thighs, then as high as I could reach up her warm, bare sides. Anna flushed but kept coming. My cock pressed against her for a moment, then split her pussy and entered, experiencing her tightness and warmth.

"Kai..." Anna hissed back.

She whimpered a little as she sank all the way down, wiggling to make sure she got as deep as possible. My little sister was so cute in that moment, all horny and overwhelmed and trying to maintain her focus on me.

Elsa and Casey were having a good time, watching Anna take me inside her, whispering and giggling to each other, and giving me teasing looks. They ran their hands over Anna's hips and butt, even up her back, encouraging her to ride me. Elsa in particular gave her sister some tender kisses near to her pussy, but not actually going straight for it.

Anna had distractions all over the place, and yet really only had eyes for me. The way she'd looked at Elsa while licking her pussy was exactly the same as how she now looked at me. Big, loving, promising eyes while she rode my cock.

"Gonna cum in her, huh, Kai?" Elsa said, giving Anna's thigh another kiss.

"Think that's the idea," Casey purred. "Cumming in all of us."

"My little brother," Elsa said. "Who knew he was like this?"

"We've created a monster," Casey said.

They were teasing. Seeing if they could get a reaction. Or just having fun.

I was only dimly aware of their banter, really. Anna had the spotlight. Every movement, every bounce, every little gasp was all I could see. My baby sister fucking me, wanting my cum, wanting to feel loved.

I understood. I felt that love from the girls. All of them. So much sisterly affection this morning. All culminating in Anna's tight little snatch snug around me, hoping for a sexy mess.

"Cum in me," Anna begged, her eyes boring into my soul, matching the pleading of her voice. "Cum in meee!"

I couldn't resist such a request. I didn't want to. Not even a little bit.

I let go, feeling familiar tensing and shivers. I exploded inside Anna, messing her pussy as only a brother could. In a way that made her smile wide, eyes going teary, just before she fell on top of me, lips meeting mine frantically.

Anna kept rocking her hips, milking the last of my cum from me with little squeezes of her pussy. Then she stilled, nuzzling her face against me, and lying happily atop me.

"Damn," Casey said softly. "I think I'm horny again now."

"You're always horny," Elsa said.

Casey snorted. "Rich coming from you. Kai's only my pretend brother. You actually let him--"

"I know what I did," Elsa said.

Elsa pushed herself up, hesitated a moment while gazing at Anna's naked form. She leaned down and kissed Anna's bum, just soft and sisterly, then wrestled Casey to the bed.

I held Anna snugly to me as Elsa and Casey fooled around some more. I smiled at their antics, then eventually got aroused by them. Partly helped along by still being inside Anna and getting to harden inside her.

I mostly stayed out of it. Just watching and enjoying my time with Anna. After cumming so much, I needed a bit of a rest.

****

Eventually, we all managed to drag ourselves out of bed and made some kind of order to the day. Not a particularly dignified order, but dignity wasn't high on anyone's list, really.

I was pretty sure Elsa and Casey only put panties on as a concession to their cummy pussies. Other than that, clothing was quite a haphazard affair for a while. T-shirts or robes, mainly.

Anna didn't even do the whole panties thing. She alone truly flaunted her bottomless self, wearing a shirt and nothing else at all. Whether to attract attention or just to revel in her naughtiness, I wasn't sure. She got both.

Elsa seemed to be the one most concerned with Anna's state. More than once she chided Anna for leaking cum everywhere, prancing about half-naked as she was. I thought at first that Anna really was leaking cum like crazy, more than I could possibly have even put in her. I later clued in that Elsa was only looking for an excuse to lick Anna's pussy. Allegedly to clean up cum, but really just for the licking itself.

1...34567...10