A Complicated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once again felt slightly awkward. The aftermath of an orgasm could do that anyway at times, but especially now. I had no idea what to do with myself, and eventually slid off the bed and padded for the door.

Anna was quick behind me. I'd half forgotten she was still there.

"Hey, you ok?" she asked.

"Kinda."

"Kinda? You looked like you were really enjoying that."

"I was. Just... I know it's silly, but I could have used... something afterward. Some cuddling or whatever. I don't know."

"That's not silly! That's normal." Anna slipped her hand into mine. "Elsa should have known that."

I shrugged. "Casey's hers."

"Still, though." Anna dragged me into her room. "I'll talk to her. She'll be better next time."

"Next time?"

"Well... theoretically, I guess. It's unlikely you're gonna ace it first try."

"Oh. Right."

Anna pushed me into bed and crawled in with me. "Scoot over some."

"Uh... what are we doing?"

"Cuddling. Durr."

"... I'm still naked."

"So?"

"Ah... nothing, I guess."

Anna curled up with me and held me. It was actually just exactly what I needed. Some sense of love and belonging. I didn't like that I'd been feeling vulnerable, but I realized that was the biggest thing. A sense of vulnerability and uncertainty. And Anna took that all away.

I breathed out, letting my tension ease. Soaking in my sister's presence.

"Better?" she asked.

"Actually yeah."

"Good."

Anna's warmth and love lulled me to a very peaceful place, and without meaning to, I fell asleep right there with her.

****

Chapter Four: Sisters

****

Anna was petting me like a sleepy puppy when I woke up. She seemed amused about it. I gave her a chagrined look all the same.

"Guess I fell asleep, huh?" I said.

"Sure did."

"Didn't mean to fall asleep on you."

"You didn't. You just kind of drifted off. You must have rolled over on me during the night."

"Oh. So you just stayed here too?"

Anna shrugged and squirmed out from under me, hopping out of bed with far more cheer and energy than I felt.

"It's my room," she said, as though that explained everything.

I was distracted for a moment by her butt. She was only in panties from the waist down.

"You took your pants off too?" I asked.

"Well I wasn't going to sleep in them, was I, mister nude?"

I blushed and pulled the covers up over me. Anna laughed.

"I've seen you naked, Kai. It's no good hiding now."

"Well I'm embarrassed now," I mumbled.

"Ah. I see."

Anna found her pants and pulled them back up. I wasn't sure it made me feel any better. Now she was fully dressed and I was totally naked.

More awkwardly, I was hard. Stupid morning wood. Although....

It wasn't Anna, was it? Something about her that had caused an erection? She hadn't noticed it, had she?

"I'll leave you some... privacy," Anna said, winking as she strutted out the door.

Yeah. She'd probably noticed.

I wasn't going to masturbate, if indeed that was what she was implying. But I definitely needed clothes. Shit, how was I going to get clothes? I'd left them in Elsa and Casey's room.

Dammit.

"Hey, Anna!" I darted to the door and called out. "Anna!"

"What?" Anna reappeared, her gaze immediately dropping to my erection. "Dude!"

"Shush. Just... I need my clothes."

"I'll say."

"They're in Elsa and Casey's room!"

"Oh yeah. That's gonna be awkward, huh? Maybe they're not awake yet."

"Could you get them for me please?"

Anna grinned and gave me another once over as she passed me. "Yeah, ok. I'm having to look after you an awful lot, you know."

"Yeah yeah. I know."

"Lucky I love you."

"I... actually am," I said, mostly to myself by then.

I waited for Anna to come back. I waited far too long before admitting to myself that she wasn't going to be right back.

I sighed, listened anxiously for any sounds of movement, then tiptoed toward Elsa and Casey's room.

Anna was sitting on the foot of the bed cross-legged, just chatting and laughing with Elsa and Casey. I tried to sneak away again, but Elsa saw me before I could.

"Anna, were you meant to be bringing Kai his clothes back?" Elsa asked, one eyebrow raised to perfectly communicate that she knew the answer already.

"Maaayyybe," Anna said.

"That's fine," I said. "I'll just be naked and weird over here."

"Oh pff. Come join us. Elsa and Casey are naked too." Anna paused to consider. "I think I'm the odd one out, actually."

"They've got covers," I said.

I walked in anyway and sat next to Anna. I got some glances, but once I sat down it wasn't quite so obvious how erect I was. Plus, seriously, they'd all seen me last night. This was nothing new for any of us.

"How you feeling?" Elsa asked me.

"Ok. I think," I said.

"Horny again though," Anna said.

"Yeah well... that happens."

"It's fine. Last night was pretty hot. I bet Elsa and Casey messed around after we left."

I looked at Elsa. She didn't even bother denying it.

"Of course we did," Elsa said. "You think we were just gonna fall asleep after or something?"

"Hehe, just as long as you didn't lick all the cum out of Casey's pussy," Anna said. "That'd defeat the whole point."

Elsa and Casey both blushed. Anna's eyes widened.

"You did!" Anna exclaimed.

"Only a little," Elsa said. "On accident."

"That's our brother's cum!" Anna said, though he tone suggested she wasn't horrified so much as intrigued.

"An accident," Casey repeated. "I needed another cum. Elsa licked me. Her tongue caught some. It happens."

"Wow." Anna clasped her knees up to her chest, thinking deeply.

"Ok, well this isn't helping me so much," I said. "I might just grab my clothes and--"

"Sorry," Elsa said. "I didn't want to make that weird. I mean, yeah, I tasted some of your cum last night. I swear it was accidental."

"Oh, no, I mean that's... that's whatever," I said. "Just, this is all getting to be a lot for first thing in the morning. I probably need to go jerk off and calm down."

Anna snickered. "Hehe, boner."

"Oh very mature," Elsa said. "Like you're not gonna go rub one out too."

"I'm not!" Anna said defiantly. "I'm not as bad as all of you."

"Sure you are," Elsa said. "You're our sister. Don't think I don't know. Unless... how many times did you get off last night?"

"She didn't," I said. "She was with me. I fell asleep. She--"

I stopped. Anna had turned away from me.

"Oh god, Anna. While I was sleeping?"

"... maybe."

"Oh. Oh wow."

"I was horny! I didn't get to cum, unlike some people."

"Yeah, no, I know," I said. "But now I've got an image of...."

"Of what?" Elsa asked sweetly. "Our darling, innocent little sis all--"

"Don't even," Anna said. "You licked up our brother's cum."

"You masturbated with him."

"Beside him. Not with him."

Casey finally interrupted. "Alright, enough. All of you. God you all can be so cranky in the morning."

"We're not!" Anna said. "We're... spirited."

"Yeah, spirited," Elsa agreed.

"Well can you be spirited less argumentatively?" Casey asked.

"... no?" Anna hazarded.

Elsa had a different tactic. She rolled over onto Casey and assailed her with kisses. Their covers fell down some in the process.

I stopped, intrigued at the sight of Elsa making out with Casey, their boobies now visible and pressing together.

Anna watched intently as well, slipping a hand down between her legs, just holding it there and squeezing her thighs around it.

"You're turning your siblings on, darling," Casey warned, rather perceptively.

Elsa shrugged and nibbled on Casey's ear. "That's ok."

"Is it?"

"Well... we could always have Kai cum in you again this morning. To increase our chances and all."

"Ah! So bad," Casey said.

"Hehe, you only think that 'cause you want it."

"... maybe."

"You liiiked fucking my little brother."

Casey whimpered and buried her face against Elsa for a moment, hiding from Anna and me.

Elsa turned her head to us and winked, then went back to kissing Casey all over.

"Alright, hell with this," Anna mumbled. "It's a pants off kind of morning."

Anna struggled out of her pants and kicked them off. Her panties were wet already, which was really quite fascinating to me. Not that it surprised me particularly, but it made me realize I wanted to see more. Everyone else was already naked anyway.

"Hey, Anna?" I said.

"Hm?"

She turned to me, and I put my hands on her sides, slipping under her shirt. Her eyes widened, but she didn't stop me. Her skin was so warm and inviting underneath. Already flushed and aroused.

Anna silently lifted her arms as I dared to push higher. I trembled as I kept going, lifting her shirt off entirely. Her little boobies were bared, and her nipples were so hard already. Matching my cock, in their own way.

I made eye contact with Anna, which meant tearing my gaze away from her chest. She stared back at me, awkward and unsure, but also excited and defiant.

"Still got my panties on," she said quietly.

"Should I...."

Anna shrugged. "Just sayin'."

I knelt reverently before my little sister. I wasn't sure why this even seemed like a good idea to either of us. But then, she'd helped me out of my clothes last night. And... and I wanted to see her naked.

It was a weird thought to have to justify to myself. I wasn't sure how to. My sisters had seen me naked and having sex. That was just... what it was.

Now this morning I was seeing more and more of Elsa as she and Casey wrestled nakedly on the bed, kicking their covers off more with every passing minute. That too just felt like something that was happening. Like, sure I was enjoying it, but I didn't feel responsible. That was probably the wrong thing to focus on. But who cared, really?

Taking Anna's clothes off was an admission, to myself and to everyone else, that I wanted to see her. That made it trickier to process.

"I'm gonna take 'em off if you don't," Anna said.

I realized I'd hesitated too long, just staring at Anna's soaked, clingy panties. I could already see a lot of the outline from underneath.

"Sorry," I said. "Just... got caught up thinking."

Anna smiled crookedly. "Yeah, I know. I get it. I've been thinking a lot too."

"But you still want me to...."

Anna's cheeks held a faint pink. "If you want to," she whispered.

I did want to, was the thing. I tugged gently at Anna's panties watching them still cling to her pussy for a second, then slowly peel away and down her legs.

Her pussy was right in front of me. All wet and aroused, but so small and pretty.

"You're staring," Anna said.

"Sorry."

"... you're still doing it."

"Just... I have such an urge to kiss it. It's so bad."

"Unf. My pussy?"

"Yeah."

Anna flicked her eyes toward Elsa and Casey. They were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't seem to be paying us any attention.

"Just a quick one," she said.

My eyes went wide, staring at her a second to see if she was serious. She was. I looked back down to her beautiful, beckoning pussy. I leaned in and kissed it. Quick, but maybe not as quick as I could have been. She gave me the softest of little gasps. Halfway to a moan, even. The sound disturbingly enticing, coming from my baby sister and all.

I had to stand up after, lest I go in for more. Anna and I shared a knowing look. She would have let me keep going. I knew she would have.

"Let's, uh, focus on Casey," Anna said. "Gotta do her again. For safety."

"Right," I said. "That."

I kept looking at Anna until she blushed and gave me a push on the shoulder. "What are you staring at?"

"You're naked."

"I know."

"You look good."

"Shut uuuppp. Elsaaa, Kai's being a perv!"

Elsa tore herself briefly away from Casey. "What's he doing? Staring at my butt?"

"What? No. Staring at me," Anna said. "Why would he be perving on you?"

"I've got a nice butt," Elsa said.

"It's true," Casey said, grabbing Elsa's ass cheeks with both hands and squeezing possessively.

"Yeah she does," I agreed, turning my attention to Casey playing with Elsa's ass.

Anna made an offended noise. I was pretty sure it was more because I was staring at Elsa rather than her, and not so much because I was perving on my sisters in the first place. If I asked, she'd probably claim the latter.

"Casey," Anna reminded me insistently.

"Elsa's in the way," I pointed out.

"That's fair," Anna said. "Come on, Elsa. Let Kai in. How's he s'posed to cum in Casey again if you're in the way?"

"Casey's my wife," Elsa said petulantly. "I got dibs."

Anna rolled her eyes. "Oh now really. You're the one that wants a baby, remember?"

Anna crawled onto the bed, examined the situation more closely, then pulled the remaining covers entirely out of the way. They'd been mostly off anyway, the way the girls were writhing around together.

Elsa and Casey were grinding around and rubbing their pussies against each other. Elsa's butt was pointed toward me, and she was quite correct about it being nice.

I was getting a significantly better look at both of my sisters this morning than I'd ever had in my entire life. And it was working for me. I was so hard. Spoiled for choice as to where I wanted to look, and who I wanted to perv on in any given moment. Anna was absolutely correct about me perving.

But then, Anna was perving too. She was up close to Elsa's butt, even daring to spread Elsa's ass and give herself and me better looks at our big sister's butthole.

Anna brought a hand down and smacked Elsa's bum, giggling at the yelp she got.

"Don't smack my butt!" Elsa said.

"Why not?" Anna asked, spanking Elsa again. "It's right there. And it's such a nice one, just as you said."

Anna spanked Elsa a few more times. I could see her getting ready to bolt in case Elsa turned on her, her little sister training kicking in. If anything, though, Elsa only made out more energetically with Casey.

"Careful," Casey mumbled between kisses. "Elsa really likes spankings when she's in the right mood."

Anna gasped. "Elsa! You're enjoying that?!"

"... no."

"Liar!"

Anna smacked Elsa's butt a final time, harder than any of the others and making quite a distinct crack of flesh on flesh as the blow landed. Elsa audibly moaned at this one.

"Careful, Anna," Elsa said with a dangerously sexy look in her eye. "I can do things to you too."

Anna hesitated, as though she was actually considering whether she should test out the threat.

We were all way, way too horny to be doing any of this. We were being so dumb in so many ways.

I loved it, though. That was the scariest part. I was naked and perving on my sisters, watching them get increasingly flirty and sexual around each other. I was meant to be impregnating Casey too. That was a constant background thought. Which, seriously, was crazy that it wasn't the main thing I was thinking about all the time.

But Anna all nakedly playing with Elsa's ass in front of me... how was a boy meant to handle that?

Anna caught my eye and beckoned me. I cautiously sneaked closer, right up behind Elsa. Anna held Elsa's ass spread, winking at me as she gave us a good but incredibly naughty view.

"You're bad this morning," I said.

Anna shrugged. "That happens. Anyway, I have to be. I'm the only one focusing here."

"... on Elsa's butthole?"

"Well that too, I guess. But no. Not that."

Anna reached for me, grabbing my cock. I hissed in surprise as her warm fingers encircled me. She didn't even seem to note what she'd just done. To me, it was absolutely insane. But it felt really nice though. Anna casually guiding my cock like that.

I followed her lead, letting her point me toward the area between Elsa and Casey where their two pussies rubbed together in a constant flux of wet horniness.

"Get in there," Anna said.

"Yes ma'am."

Anna tilted her head and smiled crookedly. "Don't you 'ma'am' me."

"Ok."

Anna kept pulling my cock into place, holding onto it as long as she could. Even as the tip started brushing against the girls. Against Casey's pussy, and against Elsa's too.

Elsa made a weird sound as my cock first touched her. "Ah! Kai!"

"What?" Casey asked.

"He poked me," Elsa said. "On the pussy."

"Hehe, well you didn't want to give me up this morning," Casey said. "That's gonna happen."

"Oh you think that's funny, do you?"

"Kinda funny. Kinda hot."

"That's my brother!"

"I know. A little Elsa on Elsa action. I do like."

"I'm not just boy Elsa," I mumbled, to absolutely no one's interest.

Anna snickered at Elsa and Casey and urged me onward. Admittedly, I was happy to get deeper in there. Squished between two pussies. One of them my sister's.

The girls were as happy to grind on my shaft as they had been on each other. I'd intended to carefully slide into Casey when I had a chance. But the two of them wiggling around on me like that made it tempting to stay right where I was.

My cock started catching on the girls' pussies as they kept grinding on me. I wasn't helping matters, as I was thrusting in there too. It would have been fine if it was only Casey's pussy threatening to swallow me, but Elsa was well in the mix too, and didn't seem to be avoiding contact at all.

In point of fact, I slid inside Elsa rather than Casey. And in the moment, though I couldn't be sure, it felt deliberate on my sister's part.

Elsa gasped loudly. "Bad brother!"

"What? Did he... no!" Casey tried to peer past Elsa, but couldn't get a good look.

Anna, however, immediately crawled around and dropped her head under the action to get the best close up view possible.

"Oh he did," Anna declared, her voice somewhere between awed and horrified, but definitely aroused either way.

I thought about pulling out again. I shouldn't be in my sister. That was basic stuff.

But Elsa pushed back against me, just a little, but enough. I grabbed her butt, abandoning any pretense of sibling barriers, and thrust deeper into her.

Elsa cooed and matched my rhythm as I fucked her. That's what I was doing. Fucking my sister. In one way, it felt impossible that it should have happened. In another, looking at events immediately prior, we'd been playing with fire. Only neither of us was acting burned.

"Oh my god," Anna said, still watching from a crazily close position. "That... wow. Just wow. Elsa, you know what--"

"I'm aware," Elsa said. She buried her face into Casey's cleavage.

Casey held Elsa and stroked her hair. "I can't see," she complained.

"Well... Kai's inside Elsa," Anna supplied helpfully.

"Yes, I know that," Casey said. "But--"

She was interrupted by Elsa kissing her fiercely. Casey accepted the kisses, even while Elsa got fucked by her brother right on top of her.

Elsa's pussy squeezed so tight around me. She was actively gripping me and rocking back against my thrusts. The harder I pounded her, the more frantically she moved and whimpered and made out with her wife.

Anna rubbed her horny little pussy while she watched, all naked and curled up practically underneath the action. I had the strong temptation to pull out and cum all over her face when I finished, but luckily she moved before then anyway.

Anna, panting with lust, went back to her post at Elsa's ass, this time fully straddling Elsa's back before spreading her butt again. Anna glanced at me, seeking either approval or just mutual appreciation of our big sister's booty.

Either way, Anna sucked one of her fingers in her mouth, got it nice and spitty, then rubbed Elsa's butthole with it.

"Anna!" Elsa yelped.

"Your sibs always this naughty?" Casey asked. "You never told me that."

"They never have been before," Elsa said.

Elsa moaned, and if anything actually tilted her ass up a little more, even as Anna added more spit.

"May never get another chance to do this," Anna said, as though that explained anything.