A Complicated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsa growled and pulled her finger out so she could make out with Anna's bumhole some more.

I sensed it was going to be a while yet before they were ready for me.

I moved around in front of Anna, where she had her face flat down on the bed and her hands grasping at the sheets. She cooed happily as I knelt in front of her, and nuzzled at my cock.

"I'd suck you," she whispered, "but I want to save you for my ass."

"That's fair." I stroked her hair. "How you doing?"

"Unf. Elsa keeps licking my bum."

"I know. I can see."

"I don't even know if she's gonna let you have a turn."

"I'm sure she will. You really want me in your butt?"

Anna smiled. "Of course. If... if you want it."

"It's not just a competitive thing?"

"... not just that, no."

"Ah."

"But I want something special. That's not bad, is it?"

"No. It's not." I petted her head some more. "I really wanna cum in your butt, and I don't have any better reason than you do."

Anna laughed softly. "You think it's hot."

"Oh it's crazy hot. Obviously. My little sister's ass. I mean, damn, Anna."

"Hehe, yeah." Anna kissed my cock. "And I'll always be first."

"Jeez, such a horny little thing," Elsa said. "Where do you get that from?"

Casey snorted and rolled her eyes. "Uh huh, total mystery."

Elsa only grinned at Casey's comment. "Anyway, we should be good to go here. Just be gentle with her at first, Kai."

"Right," I said. "Gentle."

"Well... not too gentle," Elsa added with a wink.

Anna didn't contradict her sister, and even gave her butt an extra little wiggle as I knelt behind her. Both Elsa and Casey watched with great interest from each side. They worked together to coat my cock in lube just before I started grinding on Anna.

Anna's butt was all slippery and inviting. She pushed back against me, trying to guide me inside. I was fascinated, and really quite enjoying just rubbing on her ass, let alone sliding inside.

Elsa and Casey helped once again. They spread Anna's ass and guided my cock. In essence, all three girls working together to get me inside our little sister's bum.

Anna whimpered softly at the initial stretching of her tight little butthole. She kept pushing back against me though, and the head of my cock popped in easily enough. Anna waited just a moment, adjusting to having her brother in her bum, then pushed against me some more.

I shrugged off Elsa and Casey's help, grabbing Anna's hips and gently fucking deeper inside her. It was absolutely wonderful, just as expected. Depraved and naughty, but somehow sweet and loving at the same time. All fueled by a mild competitive streak and an abundance of horniness, sure, but loving none the less. Not to mention the sheer physical pleasure of taking my little sister's anal virginity.

"Mmm, that looks good." Elsa leaned her head down toward Anna's. "How's it feel?"

Anna grinned. "Kai's gonna cum in my butt."

"I know that," Elsa said. "But how's it feel now?"

"Like our brother's up my bum."

Elsa rolled her eyes. "Again, I know--"

Anna darted in and kissed Elsa. Elsa allowed herself to be interrupted, and the sisters tenderly made out while I explored just as deep in Anna's little asshole as I could.

Casey meanwhile bounced off the bed, and returned shortly sporting a strapon.

"Elsa's gonna need it," Casey said to me, by way of explanation.

I shrugged. "That's between you two."

"Well... you're gonna get to watch pretty up close, is all."

I glanced down at Elsa's booty, rather well presented to the both of us at the moment. "True."

Elsa took Casey's strapon significantly faster and easier than Anna had taken my cock. The skill that came with practice, no doubt. Elsa moaned and rubbed her pussy while Casey pounded her butthole for her.

All the while I fucked Anna's bum, and Anna and Elsa sneaked kisses with each other when they could.

"Kai's gonna cum in meee," Anna moaned.

Elsa smiled affectionately at our little sister. "Yeah he is. All up in your bum."

"Mmhm!"

"What a good brother."

"Yes!"

"You two are bad," I said.

Elsa eyed me. "Says the boy railing his baby sister's ass."

"Not railing. Not even pounding."

"He's being lovely and gentle, really," Anna murmured dreamily. "It's very nice."

"For a first time maybe," Elsa said. "You two'll get better."

Casey smacked Elsa's butt hard, making a nice slapping sound. "Just because you're a total butt slut doesn't mean your sister is."

Elsa buried her face in the sheets for a moment as Casey really drilled her ass. I was learning so much about their relationship lately. Way too much, really. But I couldn't deny how much I was enjoying it.

Anna still cutely held Elsa's hand, even while Elsa got pounded rather lewdly into the bed. She watched quietly for a moment before looking back at me.

"I mean... you could maybe go a little harder," Anna said.

"Unf. So. Bad."

Anna wiggled, which felt kind of amazing while buried inside her. "No! Not bad."

"Yes bad."

I gave her a smack on the butt much softer than what Elsa had gotten from Casey, but still loud enough that everyone could hear it. Anna yelped and wiggled her tushy again.

"Maybe a li'l bad," she admitted.

Anna whimpered as I fucked her harder, really giving her poor little booty a workout. Still nothing compared to what Elsa was taking, but seemed to be about Anna's limit. For now. I could see Anna getting more into this over time. Even if only just to keep up with Elsa.

"I'm gonna cum in your butt," I told Anna.

"Yesss. Do it!"

Anna squeezed Elsa's hand tighter, and her bum tightened on my cock as well. I groaned and felt a surge of pleasure, pleasant tensing and tingling all through me. My balls pulsed and let go, exploding into my little sister's ass, messing her insides just the way she wanted. Making her booty all cummy.

"Oh my goddd," Anna moaned. "You came so much in me."

Elsa made a deep, happy, growling noise in her throat. She was getting pounded too hard by Casey to make a more intelligible response, but still communicated support for Anna getting her bum exploded in.

Elsa came moments later, rubbing her clit frantically and getting railed in the ass by her loving wife. Anna took advantage and kissed her fiercely while she was cumming hard.

Together, Elsa and Anna both crawled off their respective dicks and came at my cock. They licked at it all cute and slutty, looking up at me like adorable, pouty sisters who wanted more sex with their brother.

"You gotta fuck my ass now," Elsa told me.

Anna nodded agreement, but Casey had other ideas.

"No way," Casey said, working her way out of her strapon harness. "My turn. Definitely my turn. You two both got cummed in already."

"Not in my butt," Elsa said, whining just a little.

"Not my problem," Casey said flippantly.

Elsa had to yield to Casey's logic. She and Anna licked my cock clean and made sure I was all ready to go again, then gave me over to Casey.

"I don't need it in my butt, thanks," Casey said.

She lay back and spread her legs, inviting me in to her sweet little pussy.

"Not quite such a fan of anal?" I asked.

"It has its place."

"When you're pounding my sister?"

Casey grinned. "Sometimes then, yes."

"I suppose, really, we should be focusing on getting you pregnant anyway."

Casey laughed, and I had to chuckle along with her. The idea that this was all about putting a baby in her was only pretense at this point. Sure we'd try again in a few weeks for real, but this weekend had absolutely nothing to do with impregnation. Other than practice, perhaps.

Casey accepted me happily, taking me in her wet and ready little pussy. She held me close and affectionate while I got deep in her.

Elsa and Anna knelt and watched for a bit as Casey and I fucked in front of them. They rubbed each other's pussies and just spectated, getting increasingly horny and interested in doing something more.

"I could fuck your bum for a bit," Anna eventually offered.

Elsa snickered at our little sister's casual offer, then kissed her.

"I've totally corrupted you, haven't I?" Elsa said.

"Don't give yourself too much credit," Anna said. "Wasn't like I was a total innocent."

"No. You're right." Elsa grinned wickedly. "But you've never pegged anyone before, have you? Or gotten a load of cum up the bum?"

"... technically no."

"There you go then."

Anna flipped her hair dismissively and reached for Casey's discarded strapon. "I'ma go ahead and pound you good. How 'bout that?"

"Don't threaten Elsa with a good time," Casey warned.

"Or do," I said. "I'd like to see this."

Casey laughed. "Of course you would."

It took Anna time to get herself organized, and to figure out what she was doing. She had not, in fact, ever pounded someone's butt before. Let alone her sister's. She took to it gleefully, however, and was making Elsa moan and whimper before long.

"My sisters are crazy," I said to Casey.

"Hehe, what, you're just noticing?"

"Well...."

"Them fighting over your cum wasn't enough? It was Anna actually pounding Elsa in the butt that did it?"

"Ok, so maybe there were some hints here and there."

"I'll say," Casey purred, looking over at Elsa and Anna going at it.

I watched too for a moment, then pulled out of Casey and flipped her over. She lifted her bum and let me pound her pussy in a rough facsimile of what Anna was doing to Elsa's ass.

Anna gave me a shy but smug smile, being rather pleased with herself. I put my hand on the back of her neck, pulled her closer, and kissed her deeply. Anna growled into my mouth and let her tongue dance with mine, all the while I fucked Casey and she railed Elsa's butthole.

I came in Casey, much to her delight. She rolled onto her back and played with her newly messy pussy some. Then Elsa crawled over and attacked her playfully with kisses.

I tackled Anna and cuddled her, feeling very little sexual drive at the moment, but plenty of desire for close intimacy. Particularly the naked kind.

Anna snuggled with me, even while still sporting Casey's strapon. We giggled a bit at the way she got to keep awkwardly poking me, just to change things up, but mostly took a much needed break together.

Not that it lasted long. I never expected it to. I was sufficiently familiar with my sisters' sexual expectations by now. Elsa was never going to leave me alone without getting her ass cummed in. It just wasn't happening.

"You know," I murmured to Anna, "if you two have to compete, I guess this is a pretty good way to do it."

"We hardly ever compete," Anna protested.

"Mmhm. You're saying this whole anal thing is out of nowhere? It's the first time you've ever fought?"

"... yes?"

I snorted. "Ok. Sure."

"You're just not allowed to love her better. That's all. She's already got Casey, you know. It'd be unfair."

I kissed Anna tenderly. "You know I love you both. And it's not to be a competition."

She shrugged. "That's ok. You came in my butt first anyway."

"What did I just say about competition?"

Anna kissed me on the nose. "Silly brother. It's not really up to you, you know."

"That's... probably totally true."

"Mmhm."

Elsa and Casey came after me right about then. The two of them pulling me away from Anna and going for my cock. Anna slipped down to join them, giving me three horny girls all licking my cock back to full hardness for me. The three of them were so cute and sexy all together, all working as one. I was, admittedly, quite biased under the circumstances.

The girls soon got in each other's way as much as anything. There was only so long they could all effectively share the space around my erection. They laughed and playfully fought over me, then Elsa took over before things got too rowdy.

Elsa very confidently straddled me and sat her bum down on my cock. Anna and Casey both watched with close up views as Elsa took me inside, and made my cock her personal anal toy.

"Unf, I need to learn to do that," Anna said.

"Hehe, just like your sister," Casey laughed. "Turning butt slut quicker than I even thought."

"I don't know about that," Anna said. "But that was hot the way she just... did it."

"Mmm. True. I can help you practice, if you want."

Anna considered. "Ok."

Elsa rolled her eyes at me while Anna and Casey had their conversation, and subsequently set up for some 'practice' time. I only smiled. It was pretty cute. And I got to watch while Anna presented her butt and let Casey peg her.

"Thought you'd like Anna learning from you," I said.

"I do," Elsa said. She bit her lip as she watched Anna's ass get stretched out again. "I really do. It was more Casey getting herself more pegging time under the pretext of being helpful."

"I am being helpful!" Casey said.

"Uh huh. And not at all excited about pounding my little sister's butthole?"

"Well...."

Elsa laughed and reached over to spank Anna a couple times, then focused herself on riding me. Her butt had far more training than Anna's, and she bounced on me with rather impressive sisterly skill.

Elsa shimmied on my cock, squeezing it rhythmically at times. She made piercing eye contact with me, looking wild and horny, and more than prepared to use me for her anal needs.

"This whole side to you," I said, "and I never knew it."

Elsa smirked. "You never asked."

"True. Seemed uncouth to ask my sister how she felt about taking it in the butt."

"Your loss."

I smirked back at Elsa and reached out to rub her clit a little, making her whimper happily and flex her butthole on my cock.

"You might have even liked me asking, huh?" I said. "You and Casey, way too damn kinky all this time."

"Just the right amount, thank you."

"The right amount leads to fucking around with your sibs like this?"

"... maybe?"

"It's working for me," Casey said.

Anna mumbled something incomprehensible and reached for me. I took her hand and we interlaced our fingers, taking that comforting connection while getting fucked next to each other.

I kept rubbing Elsa's pussy with my free hand, and eventually made her cum while she was still riding me. She then returned the favour and made me cum in her ass, hissing victoriously as she felt it happen.

"Sorry it's not much," I said apologetically.

"That's ok," Elsa said. "I'll get you first next time. Take a bigger brother-load up my bum."

"Nuh uh," Anna said. "I'm first!"

"You don't get to be first every time," Elsa said. "Don't even think about it."

Elsa maneuvered herself around and slipped beneath Anna to lick her pussy. Anna gave up the argument pretty quickly with her big sister's tongue suddenly dancing on her pussy while her bottom was still being stretched and filled.

With eventual mutual cums, we all settled into a big, naked pile with plenty of cuddles and kisses every which way.

****

Chapter Six: Serenity

****

We had a few more such encounters. Our previously wholesome hangouts turned to excuses for small orgies on a quite consistent basis. Just getting wild and crazy to our hearts' content. All four of us falling willing victim to our own mutual depravity.

I was, therefore, rather surprised to walk in to a more serious atmosphere a few weekends later. Elsa, Casey, and even Anna all sitting and waiting for me. Not only still clothed, but without the impish appearance of just waiting for an excuse to start making out with each other.

"Did something happen?" I asked, looking furtively around the room.

"Kind of," Elsa said, giving me a cautious smile.

"It's good," Casey added. "But... complicated."

"How complicated?" I asked. I didn't know what was up, and them being coy wasn't really helping that.

"Well..." Elsa said, trailing off after her single word. She reached next to her, where Casey was sitting close, and put her hand on Casey's tummy.

"I'm pregnant," Casey said.

"Oh," I said. I was taken aback, even though that was one of the most predictable things it could have been. "Congratulations?"

"Thanks."

"But, uh, that's good, right? Or...." I stopped, slightly heartbroken. "Does that mean we need to stop... fucking around... and stuff?"

"No, brother dear," Elsa said. "It doesn't mean that."

"Oh. Phew. Then... what's the complicated part?"

Casey moved her hand to Elsa's tummy. I had time to widen my eyes grasp the significance before Elsa spoke.

"You got me too," Elsa said.

"Oh. Oh wow. Oh shit."

"I know, right?"

Casey looked square at me. "This wasn't the intention," she said softly but firmly. "But... it could be really good."

"That I knocked up my sister too?" I said, still wrapping my head around the idea. I stared at Elsa's tummy, even though there really wasn't much to look at yet. Maybe the slightest extra curve happening, but also maybe just my fertile imagination.

"We've talked about it," Elsa said, her voice cracking as she spoke. "It's... a lot. But... we want to keep it. Casey's baby can have a little brother or sister right off the bat. Not twins exactly, but close as it gets, really."

Elsa slipped her hand into Casey's, the two of them gazing at each other for a moment and seeking solace in the other's eyes.

"I mean... it's your decision of course," I said, still reeling.

"We'd like you to be on board with it," Elsa said quietly. "You're right, it is for us to decide. But... I don't want you to hate it. That we're doing it. It impacts you. And Anna too."

Anna, sitting quietly so far, seemed to be struggling just as hard as I was with the news. Her face was such a mix of emotions. I wanted to comfort her, but was still processing my own feelings.

"You're pregnant?" Anna squeaked, almost looking like she was going to cry.

"Yes," Elsa said gently. "I mean... that's what I get for letting Kai cum in me so much, I guess. But as I say, we really think it's going to be good. If you need time to--"

"I'm pregnant too," Anna blurted. She wrapped her arms around herself and appeared even more on the verge of tears.

I rushed to her, my own concerns forgotten. I wasn't even sure I'd immediately realized what she said, only that she was upset, and I didn't want her to be. That was all I knew for a moment.

Elsa and Casey were right behind me, the three of us suddenly drowning Anna in love and affection, piling on to her until she was spluttering and laughing and struggling to breathe.

"Guys! Guys! You're squishing me!" Anna protested.

I didn't know about Elsa or Casey, but Anna clung to me fiercely even as she claimed to need space. I stayed right with her, and her protest died away, replaced by soft, shuddering tears on my shoulder, then more insane laughter afterward.

"Sorry," Anna said once we all finally pulled away from her, just a little, just to give her room to recover. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "I've been... a bit of a wreck. Since I realized. I didn't... I don't know what to do, but--"

"What do you want to do?" Elsa asked, taking Anna's hand and kneeling in front of her, looking at Anna with her most serious and concerned big sister eyes.

"You guys are keeping both?" Anna asked.

Casey nodded. "That's the plan."

"That's... can I too?"

Anna looked around, searching everywhere for permission. She didn't need it. Under other circumstances she would have known that. But it was a lot. I got that. And it was, after all, her brother's baby, which was a hell of a complication to deal with of top of everything else.

"You don't need to ask us," I said.

"That's right," Elsa said, kissing Anna's hand that she still held. "It's up to you. Buuuttt... I mean, what if we had triplets? Sort of. Three babies. All at once."

Anna looked to me. "Is it ok?"

"Why do you keep asking me? It's your call."

Anna put her free hand on her tummy. "'Cause you are kind of the daddy and all. I mean, I know you didn't mean to be, but--"