A Complicated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed. "I know. I didn't mean to. But I did cum in you a bunch."

"All of us," Elsa teased. "So bad."

"And I accidentally put a baby in both my sisters," I said. "I am aware." I shrugged. "I'll be honest, I was not prepared for this."

"Fair," Casey said.

"I really don't have good answers for anything," I said. "Other than I want to support your decisions."

"I want to keep it," Anna said softly, both pitiful and hopeful at the same time. "I wasn't ready for a baby, didn't know if I'd ever be. But... if I have one, I'm happy it's yours."

"Your brother's?"

Anna nodded firmly. "Yes."

Elsa looked at me too. "Same. It's fucked, but it's true."

I met Casey's eyes briefly, and she only gave me a helpless look. I understood. They'd picked me to help her have a baby. These other two all of a sudden wasn't something anyone had prepared for, though we'd also been sufficiently incautious that maybe we should have. No one had all the answers here.

"You two are so weird," I told my sisters.

Anna pouted and Elsa looked about ready to smack me. I mollified them both with some loving kisses.

"You know the fucked up thing?" I asked rhetorically. "It actually... it kinda feels really nice that you both want to have my baby too."

Anna grinned shyly. "Not that fucked up."

"Brother, remember?"

Anna shook her head. "So? I love you. You love me."

"Mmm." I kissed her again. "You're not wrong."

Elsa sneaked her way in and stole Anna's kisses from me. "It's gonna be great," she said. "You and me and Casey all having Kai's babies. You'll see."

"I hope so," Anna said. She was already looking less terrified and upset.

Casey got in there too and shared her love with Anna. Anna started to laugh and fend us off as she got more kisses from every direction than she could handle.

"We'll just have to make sure our darling brother doesn't impregnate us any more after this," Elsa said. "That's all."

"Not hardly my fault," I protested.

"Did you or did you not cum in all our pussies?"

"... you know the answer to that."

"Well then?"

I pouted. "Does that mean no more cumming in your pussies?"

Elsa laughed and booped my nose. "I didn't say that. Just... we'll have to actually be careful. You know, after the babies and all. Right now it's kind of irrelevant."

"Because we weren't being careful," I said slowly.

"Right," Elsa said. "That's what I just said."

I peered suspiciously at her. "You weren't trying for this, were you?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

Elsa rolled her eyes. "Obviously I wasn't trying to get pregnant from my brother. That would be weird."

"You sure?"

"Of course!"

"You did think about it though, babe," Casey said.

"Hey! Don't tell him that," Elsa said.

"Elsa!" I said.

"Oh what? Casey and I have a lot of fantasies and games and shit. Doesn't mean I actually meant any of them to come true."

"Quite a few of them came true," Casey said. "Fucking your brother. Both of us. Getting pregnant. All the butt stuff. The--"

"Why the betrayal all of a sudden?" Elsa asked, acting hurt.

Casey grinned. "Mostly because I think it's funny." She kissed Elsa's shoulder, then looked at me. "Seriously though, I promise we didn't mean for Elsa to get pregnant. We just... weren't careful enough about it not happening. I mean... I really didn't ever think you'd actually fuck her in the first place, for one thing."

"I didn't mean for any of this either," Anna said in a small voice. She looked at all of us with big, hopeful eyes. "But... I think I'm really happy it happened."

I had to kiss Anna again. She couldn't look at me like that and not get kissed.

The whole pile of us became a squirming mass of increasing love and horniness. Mostly the horniness, really. We'd already had love, but more and more we were getting handsy, and kissing, and getting in each other's way more than anything.

Anna got most of the attention at first. Without having to discuss it, it was obvious that she was most in need of reassurance just then.

Elsa used her big sister's prerogative to get first go on Anna's pussy. Casey and I easily accepted letting Elsa lick Anna out while we messed around with kissing and feeling her up some more.

Anna ended up naked and assailed on all sides. She happily accepted it all.

"My tummy's gonna get so big," she said.

I had my hand on her belly and gave it some rubs. "True."

"Same for us," Casey said. "Gonna be interesting for poor Kai. Having all three of us going through this at the same time."

"Poor Kai, like hell," Anna said. "He's not the one gonna have to grow a baby inside."

"There'll be plenty for us all to complain about sooner or later," Casey said pragmatically. "Just you wait."

****

I was run a bit ragged as pregnancies progressed. It wasn't all bad by any means, but when it was bad it was bad in triplicate. Three times the problems all at once.

The good still vastly outweighed that. I had my three girls full time, and I loved that.

Anna and I had moved in permanently with Elsa and Casey. It only made sense at this point. Anna and I basically shared a room and a bed. Though I did spend nights with Elsa or Casey too, depending on sleeping arrangements on any given night.

As their tummies grew in unison, the girls rotated between being super horny, wanting just cuddles and reassurance, or wanting very little physical contact at all. It was a hard cycle to adjust to.

Anna most often slept naked with me, at least. It was a rare night when she felt too gross to go nude. Even when she didn't want sex, she still liked being all warm and snuggly with me, and secretly sought comfort in my interest in her.

"This baby's never gonna come," Anna whined one night.

I rubbed my hand over her belly, cuddled up cozily behind her as she lay on her side. "It will," I said.

"I just keep getting bigger."

"That's how it works."

"Bleh. You don't have to watch your tummy getting bigger every day."

"True." I kissed Anna's shoulder. "Doesn't change facts, though."

"I'm gonna look so weird in another couple months."

"You'll look beautiful. As always."

Anna snorted. "Yeah. Like those mornings with my head over a toilet, hair plastered with sweat to my face. I was so radiant."

"Well... ok, not always."

"Kai!"

"You argued me out of it. What can I say?"

"Lie to me more. Obviously."

I wrapped my arms tight around Anna for a moment. "I love you Anna. That's not a lie."

"... I know. But like... I know I don't always want sex these days, but what if you don't want it when things are normal again?"

"You think that's a serious possibility?"

"Maybe. Having kids does things to relationships."

"Yeah. It can," I said. "You were never worried about that before."

"It's been sneaking up on me. I keep wondering if I made a mistake."

"Oh Anna...."

"But it'd feel so bad if I was the only one who didn't have your baby."

"Anna, you shouldn't do this just for the sake of competing with Elsa."

"I'm not. I think... I think I'd definitely want it even if neither Elsa or Casey was pregnant. Just... I get scared sometimes."

"Well don't. I've got you, ok? I'ma hold you all damn night."

Anna giggled softly. "No you won't. You'll roll away in the middle of the night when you get too hot. Same as you always do."

"I'll try my best then."

"Ok. Maybe... maybe tomorrow morning you could cum on me?"

"Unf. Anywhere in particular?"

"No. Just I don't know that I'll want sex, but... I dunno. Just some cum on my tits or something would be nice. Just to make me feel a bit sexy."

"You are sexy. Surely you can feel my erection."

"Yeah, Kai, I feel you poking me. But you always are."

"'Cause you're always sexy."

"Am I? Or are you just always horny?"

"It can be both."

****

The girls collectively were quite unpredictable as to being horny while pregnant. Any one of them could go for weeks without wanting much in the way of sex, then at other times they'd be just as slutty as could be.

It often seemed that they'd all be at their most horny at the same time. Like they were colluding. If in fact they were deciding these things together, which they weren't, it would have been nice if they could have spread it out a little better.

A hot, intimate fourway between all of us was one of my favourite things. When all three girls were wildly pregnant, however, the logistics became something of a nightmare.

"Why does Casey get to get cummed in first anyway," Anna complained.

"Shush," Elsa said. "It's her turn. You know that perfectly well."

"I should be first every time," Anna pouted, folding her arms.

"Now that's just selfish," Elsa admonished gently.

Casey and I shared a long, meaningful look as Elsa and Anna argued beside us. I was trying my best to fuck her without putting undo pressure on her swollen tummy.

The girls had all assured me they weren't as delicate as they looked. That they could still take a good pounding. Their horniness talking, no doubt.

"Rub my clit?" Casey asked.

I nodded and rubbed her while continuing to thrust into her wet little pussy. Her tummy jiggled as we fucked, and she moaned happily as she was pleasured.

Casey cupped her own boobs. They'd gotten bigger with pregnancy, as had Elsa and Anna's. They all complained about it, but just as often wanted to play with their own breasts more, or have someone else do it.

Elsa, meanwhile, shut Anna up by sitting on her face. My sisters couldn't easily play all the same games they wanted to together, given their tummies in the way, but they had plenty of fun and loving moments all the same.

Anna at first squirmed and pretended like she didn't want her big sister sitting presumptuously on her face, but she fooled no one. We were all well aware of how much she loved licking Elsa out. Anna's hand sneaking to her pussy to rub herself was another give away.

"Goddammit you two are adorable together," Casey said.

Elsa looked confused. "Who?"

"You and Anna. Duh."

"I'm only keeping her quiet."

"Yes," Casey said. "By letting her lick your pussy."

"Well...."

"And she's so into it. It's cute."

"... maybe every now and then a shred of jealousy wouldn't go amiss," Elsa said.

"It's fine. I'm fucking your brother. You could be jealous too if you wanted."

Anna raised her hand. "I am a little," she said, her voice muffled between Elsa's thighs.

"Hush," Elsa said. "Keep licking like a good girl."

Casey got to cum, as well as getting her pregnant pussy all cummy. She smiled lazily after and fixed me with big, happy eyes. Her gaze shifted over to Elsa, still riding her sister's face, and Casey and Elsa reached out to take each other's hand. Elsa leaned down to kiss Casey's fingers, the two sharing a moment of love in the midst of horny shenanigans.

"Ugh," Casey said after a minute. "I really gotta pee."

Elsa laughed. "Yeah. That'll happen."

"Really makes afterglow a bit of a flop," Casey grumbled as she heaved herself ungracefully out of bed.

"Sorry," I said, not knowing what else to do.

Casey just shrugged and toddled off, still clearly pregnant from behind, and with cum dripping down her thigh.

"Damn she's beautiful, isn't she?" Elsa said with a low whistle.

"She is," I agreed.

"She keeps saying she feels gross and weird," Elsa said. "But every day I wake up with her and it's like... damn, though."

"Glad you're still in love with your wife," I said. "She'll be so pleased."

"Oh shut up. I was trying to share a moment. But if you're just gonna be like that about it...."

Elsa got off of Anna, who once again pouted at being denied. Anna looked balefully at me, but I could only shrug as Elsa pushed me down and climbed atop me.

"Making fun of me," Elsa murmured. "But if anything you're way hornier than ever too. And you don't even have an excuse like all these wicked hormones cruising through you. You didn't even hardly go soft."

"Maybe he likes his girls pregnant," Anna suggested, rolling on her side and rubbing her big tummy.

"I don't think--" I tried.

"Barefoot and pregnant," Elsa said. "That your thing all along or what?"

"Hey, don't give me any shit for this," I said. "You specifically asked--"

"For you to get Casey pregnant," Elsa said smoothly. "Not your sisters."

"Well--"

"I don't mind it," Anna said. "But I'm gonna be glad when it's over." She sighed wistfully as Elsa settled herself on my cock. "I don't know how you can ride Kai like that. My balance has been all wonky. And I get tired."

"All that practice riding your face," Elsa said with a lascivious wink.

Anna giggled and actually blushed quite adorably. I honestly wasn't sure whether she was happier taking my cock or licking Elsa's pussy. Probably both at once was the real answer.

Casey returned and cuddled up with Anna, spooning her from behind. Though as was typical these days, the spoons didn't really nestle properly. So much of life, and sex in particular, was just about accommodating big, pregnant bellies.

Elsa rode me with a remarkable amount of control and rhythm. It felt, at times, like she'd only improved her technique, despite her impediment. However, I did know that her stamina wasn't what it had been. She pretended otherwise, but I'd noticed.

"I'm surprised you're not on Kai's face right now," Casey said to Anna while playing with her boobs from behind.

"I know," Anna sighed. "We were just talking about riding. I don't feel my balance or endurance are up to it."

"You could always try. See how it goes."

"I could. But I'm kinda just waiting my turn now anyway."

"Fair enough," Casey said. She kissed Anna's shoulder. "Well I'll jump in then."

"Hey wait! You could rub my pussy!"

Casey ignored Anna, who once again pouted pathetically.

Casey claimed my face, settling herself atop me so I could lick her pussy while Elsa did wonderful things to my cock. Casey shifted back and forth, making me alternate between her pussy and asshole. Licking her out all nicely.

Elsa and Casey shared me, and definitely made out with each other, even though I couldn't see it.

Poor Anna had to play with herself and whine softly from time to time as though she was being forgotten about.

Elsa had herself a nice cum, squeezing me deep inside her, moaning, leaning against Casey for love and physical support. I expected her to keep going, but instead she reluctantly rose off of me.

"Alright, little one," Elsa said to Anna. "Your turn."

"Finally!"

"Gonna take it in your bum?"

"Of course," Anna said. "Only way I can feel a little special around her sometimes."

"Oh Anna."

Elsa moved in for some tender, deep kisses. Casey got off of my face in time for me to witness most of them. The two of us sighed wistfully watching Elsa and Anna making out, then we looked at each other and giggled.

Anna eventually tore free of her sister, reluctantly of course, but eager for her butt pounding. She adopted what was a familiar position by now. Face down, ass up. Presenting herself just as pretty and slutty as a sister ever could.

I rather enjoyed prepping Anna's booty for fun times. But as often happened, Elsa and Casey got there first to fuss over her and play with her bum.

It was hard to mind too much, watching Elsa and Casey slobber over Anna's butthole and poke fingers in and such. It was quite enjoyable to watch, after all. But I liked having a chance to do those things myself sometimes.

I was eventually allowed to have Anna's butthole. Elsa and Casey made room for me, and let me at my very horny and very pregnant little sister.

"Fuck her good," Elsa whispered to me.

She and Casey watched as I initially spread Anna's ass and pushed into her tight little hole. They pretty quickly got into their own games, though.

Anna sighed so happily as her booty got all filled up. She looked back at me over her shoulder. A cute and innocent look, betrayed completely by the ease and satisfaction she displayed taking her big brother in her ass. Again.

"I think I really like this," Anna purred.

"Uh huh. No kidding," I said. "You think I hadn't noticed that?"

She wiggled a little and squeezed her bumhole around my shaft. "Well I never got into it before you. I still like that I got to learn anal with you."

"Mmm." I played with and massaged Anna's butt as I slowly pulled out, then back in. "I think Elsa and Casey had something to do with it too."

Anna giggled softly. Elsa and Casey were, as we spoke, gearing up for anal fun of their own. Elsa getting pegged, as usual.

"Ok, yeah," Anna agreed. "But it's mostly for you. You're the only one who gets to cum in my bum."

"You're not wrong."

I worked slowly up to about what Anna could handle. She was getting almost as good as Elsa at taking a butt pounding, and didn't like to be treated any more delicately due to her lesser experience, or her big belly.

I, on the other hand, had never quite been able to shake a sense of needing to protect Anna. Just a little. Just the sense that I didn't want to go as rough and hard as she sometimes urged. I wanted her to feel special. The way I saw her. It sometimes felt weird that one of the best ways to do that was to fuck her butt and cum deep inside, but it was a very fun time.

Elsa and Anna reached for each other, holding hands the way they were wont to do while getting railed side by side. Casey and I had talked about how adorable it was, and in the moment only had to wink at each other.

Casey pounded Elsa harder than I dared with Anna. Anna was still trying to get as good at taking it in her bum as her sister was. I kind of felt like while she was wildly pregnant wasn't strictly the time for that. She disagreed.

"Harder," Anna insisted.

"You're only being jealous of your sister again," I said.

"So?"

"So do you really want it? Or do you just want to compete with Elsa?"

"... the first one?"

"Liar."

Still I gave Anna what she wanted. My hips slapped against her and I squeezed her butt cheeks in my palms. Anna moaned and tightened her butt around my cock, naturally having the exact opposite effect she professed to want. I could only go so fast when she gripped me like that.

Sometimes I was pretty sure it was only the appearance of being an anal professional that she wanted. Which would fit with her trying to keep up with her big sis. I'd never gotten her to admit to it though. And she was truly getting good at butt stuff, as well as thoroughly enjoying it.

"Mmm, you should cum in her now," Elsa purred.

I grunted, thrusting deep into Anna's tight bottom again. "That's the plan."

"No, I mean now. Before Anna gets all sore."

"Ah! See?" Anna whined. "Elsa still doesn't think I'm even any good at it!"

Elsa winked at me, and I rolled my eyes. "Don't tease her like that."

"Why not?" Elsa said. "Works out well for you."

"Maybe I don't want to accidentally hurt my little sister because you two won't behave."

"You're not gonna hurt me!" Anna insisted.

Casey just laughed and slapped Elsa's ass, driving Elsa's face into the bed with some hard thrusts. "You're all so adorable."

"Whatever," Anna grumbled.

Soon enough Anna was mewling happily instead as I came and filled her ass up with the messy, gooey reward she craved.

She rolled over after, panting softly, hand on her big belly. Her eyes locked on mine, all soft and loving.

"You know what sucks?" Anna asked.

"What's that?"

"I can't even enjoy a moment without having to go pee these days."

I laughed softly as Anna extended both her hands to me. I took them and helped her up. I followed her as she padded off to the bathroom with a slightly rubbery wobble to her step.

"I don't need you to come with me," she said.

"I know," I said.

Anna shrugged and carried on. She sat down heavily on the toilet, groaning softly as she let her bladder empty.