A Complicated Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinda pathetic how often I need to do this," Anna complained. "Feel like all I do is go to the bathroom these days."

"At least it's not just you."

Anna snorted. "Not really an upside. Just means I have to fight over the toilet with Elsa or Casey sometimes."

"Oh yeah. I suppose, huh."

"You're lucky, you know."

I smiled fondly at Anna. "I am."

She blushed. "Not like that. I meant 'cause you don't have to pee three times an hour."

"There are multiple reasons I'm lucky, then."

"Yeah yeah."

Anna held out her hands and I helped haul her to her feet. I sneaked a kiss while she was getting her balance.

"I mean it," I said.

"I know you do. And... I'm glad. Being pregnant's a pain in the butt, but I'm happy it happened, you know. With you."

"I know I'm in well over my head," I said. "But same." I wrapped my arms around Anna while she tried to wash her hands. "Not how I ever thought I'd end up. Not the family I ever expected. But I'm so crazy happy."

"Mmhm. Three horny girls always wanting sex. Who would have thought you'd enjoy that?"

"I love you all even when you're not horny," I pointed out.

"Ah. Well then. That makes--"

"We're having a baby together," I whispered in Anna's ear, interrupting her sardonic reply.

Anna's face went totally red, and she met my eyes in the mirror as I gazed over her shoulder. A smile crept over her face until she was absolutely beaming.

"We are," she agreed softly.

"I'm never gonna stop being your big brother. And I'll definitely tease you still."

"Naturally."

"But damn, Anna. Don't ever think I only love you for the sex."

She turned around, still in my arms, and made me melt with the look of pure, sincere adoration she gave me.

"I know," she said. "Don't ever think I'd have your baby if this was all about the sex."

"Good to know."

Anna kissed me, long and lingering. Her belly pressed to mine as she endeavored to get as close as possible.

"I'm gonna enjoy being able to snuggle easier," she said. "I'm not gonna miss this tummy."

"I dunno. It's kinda--"

"Don't even say it."

"Ok." I smiled. "I won't."

I kissed Anna again, then we walked hand in hand back to Elsa and Casey.

"Elsa didn't even get you to cum in her this time, did she?" Anna said.

"Nope. Saved it for you."

"I thought so. That was nice of her. She's a pretty good big sister sometimes."

"Only sometimes?"

"Most of the time," Anna amended.

"Like when she's licking your pussy?"

"Like those times, yes."

I smiled sidelong at Anna. I knew how much she loved Elsa. She downplayed it most of the time, but neither of them could hide their feelings once they got into it.

Elsa and Casey were settled down and just cuddling when we got back. Anna and I joined them for some lazy mutual aftercare. Accommodating all the girls and their bellies was the trickiest part most of the time, but we managed.

****

Three births within a few days of each other was something of a living nightmare. All four of us stressed and exhausted all at the same time. It wasn't like I was going through nearly what the girls were, but I was worn down pretty badly all the same.

We got through it, though. All mostly intact and still sane.

There were plenty of jokes among family and friends about the triple births. I tensed up every time at first before realizing that despite the comments, absolutely no one suspected that I was the father in any of the cases, let alone all of them. I was just the good brother stepping in to help out when my sisters needed me.

Mom and Dad were so happy to have such a bounty of grandkids all at once that even they never openly questioned what the hell was going on.

It was a relief to get everyone home and settled, even though there was still plenty of exhaustion to go around at that point. Anna and I shared a room together so that the babies could have a room to themselves. It made sense. Between all the adults, we never used more than two bedrooms at a time anyway.

"I'm so fucking tired," Anna said.

"I know," I said. "Me too."

"Who ever knew this was gonna be so much work?"

"Seriously? That's what babies are."

"I know, but... blergh. It's good, but just, like, where's the rest time?"

I sighed and lay down next to Anna. "I got bad news for you."

"I know, I know. No rest for the wicked."

"I wasn't gonna put it that way, but yeah."

Anna still grumbled, but I mollified her with increasingly inappropriate touches and caresses, as well as some kisses when I thought I'd get away with it. Despite our mutual exhaustion and crankiness, Anna came around and started to enjoy herself.

She giggled and tousled my hair as I lowered my head to her chest and gently sucked on her boobs. She knew what I wanted and offered me a nipple, which I latched on to.

"You gotta stop stealing all the baby's milk," Anna said, still holding me to her chest.

"Only a little," I mumbled.

"You're so bad."

"It tastes good."

"Yeah. And it's for the ba-by."

I kept sucking, nursing on my little sister in a total perversion of nature. She protested, but it got her horny. It always did. If I didn't go for it, she'd encourage me. I didn't know if it was the feel of it, or being able to put some of her new found motherly affection onto me in a totally pervy way.

Either way, I got quite a fascinating and hot experience out of it.

Casey padded into the room, shedding her robe on the way to the bed. She slipped in with Anna and me, and promptly took Anna's other tit. Anna laughed as she had two full grown adults suckling at her with absolutely no shame.

"You guys are baaaddd," Anna said, still laughing and now cradling both Casey and me to her.

I rested my head on Anna's shoulder and just watched Casey for a moment before she stopped too.

"It's fun," Casey said with a simple shrug.

"It is," I agreed.

Anna rolled her eyes but still clearly enjoyed briefly mothering the two of us.

"Elsa still feeding?" I asked.

"Mmhm. She should be done soon," Casey said. She yawned. "I can't decide if I need a cum, or just a nap."

"One then the other," Anna said decisively.

"Easier said than done," Casey murmured, already starting to fall asleep on Anna's boobies.

I felt more like an adult than ever before, if only for the sheer frequency with which we'd all get naked and horny with each other, then fall asleep before we got off.

While Casey settled in for naked napping, I crawled down and nudged Anna's legs apart. I put my face in her pussy and started with some gentle licks.

Anna purred happily as I ate her pussy, and was soon wiggling and ready for more.

"How come you never fuck me anymore?" Anna asked. "Always with the licking."

"'Cause you said if I put another baby in you, you'd fucking murder me."

"Doesn't mean you can never cum in me or anything."

I kissed Anna's thigh. "I'd rather not get fucking murdered, dear sister."

Casey giggled softly. "Typical boy. Wanting not to be murdered."

Anna pouted. "Well... just don't pregnant me."

"Ah, yes. Of course."

"Or do my butt. You haven't hardly done my butt since the baby."

"You told me you weren't up to it," I said. "You really must make up your mind."

I went back to licking Anna's pussy. She whined about it some more, but got more and more breathless until she came on my tongue. That wasn't really enough for her, but it was enough to calm her down a bit.

Casey had been lazily playing with and nursing on Anna's tits. When I lifted my head, Anna put a finger to her lips while gently stroking Casey's hair. She had fallen asleep. Right there on Anna's boobs. Which was, after all, a prime spot to do so.

I grinned and moved gently to slip my cock inside Anna without disturbing Casey. Anna's eyes were big and encouraging.

"I really have to get on birth control," Anna murmured.

"Yeah we should probably talk about that at some point," I said.

"But... just cum in me, Kai. I need it."

"Unf. Such a dirty little sister."

"Like you're not used to it by now."

I smiled. "I'm used to it. I still love it, is all."

Anna beamed up at me, looking totally sultry and adorable all at once. She still cradled a sleeping Casey, but her attention was all on me. On her big brother slowly fucking her, our eyes filling in the more emotional part of the bond.

Elsa pattered in, smirking at finding us sexually engaged next to a softly snoring Casey. Elsa stripped off as she approached and climbed into bed with us just as naked as everyone else.

"Poor Casey, all tuckered out," Elsa said, stifling a yawn toward the end of her sentence.

"Not the only one," I said.

"Mmhm. You sure seem sleepy. Lucky you had enough energy to boink our little sister."

"It is lucky," Anna agreed without any of her sister's soft sarcasm.

Elsa kissed Anna, making out with her for a moment, then casually sat on Anna's face like it was her right to do so any time she wished. Which wasn't far off, really.

Elsa and I shared Anna, riding her together. Elsa got her pussy licked while I fucked Anna harder, giving her what she needed.

I leaned in to Elsa for some kisses, as well as playing with her tits. Like Anna, Elsa let me sneak a little leaking milk from them. Elsa moaned as her clit and tits got sucked at the same time.

It was increasingly unclear whether Elsa and I were ganging up on Anna, or if it was Anna and I teaming up on Elsa. It might have been the latter more so, since Elsa whimpered, clutched at me for support, and came while grinding on our baby sister's face.

Elsa gave me a look of heavy-lidded satisfaction after, but it was marred somewhat by yet another yawn. She climbed off Anna and curled up behind Casey, spooning her wife and falling asleep almost immediately.

Anna and I looked at each other and giggled softly.

"So cute," I whispered.

"All sleepy time," Anna whispered back. "Sleepy big sis."

"You gonna cum soon?"

Anna nodded eagerly. "Keep going. Rub my clit?"

I rubbed Anna's clit for her while continuing to fuck her. She soon came for me, trying to be as quiet as possible for the sake of Casey and Elsa next to us, but not by any means silent. Her muffled little moans and whimpers encouraged me, and I felt my own orgasm readying.

I pulled out and came over Anna's tummy. Not something I often did. She watched with impish delight as cum streaked out across her warm skin.

"You could have cummed in me," she said.

"Seemed safer not to."

"Mmm. Definitely need birth control." Anna yawned. "This is nice, but not the same as inside." She beckoned me closer. "Or do my butt more. Like I said."

I offered her a soft kiss as I lay out with her. My own yawns, delayed while horny, mingled with hers as we cuddled together.

"I'll do you in the bum next time," I promised. "Give you lots of cum inside."

"Oh good." Anna kissed me. "Love you, Kai."

"Mmm. You too."

****

Life was certainly interesting as the kids grew up. We had to get used to being careful outside the bedrooms, about nudity and sex and whatnot. There were still plenty of opportunities for romantic gestures, kisses and caresses.

All the horniest stuff had to stay behind closed doors for the most part. Which was fine.

Anna, Elsa, and Casey all went on birth control. None of them wanted another baby, but they also didn't want to permanently give up risky sex, in particular getting their pussies cummed in. Anal sex or using condoms just didn't always cut it.

Opportunities for all four of us playing together had diminished significantly, excepting after the kids' bedtime. And by then we were often all so exhausted it didn't happen anyway.

I made a game of it, on the days when I had the energy. Doing my best to find some sneaky time with all three girls, individually or together if it worked out. They all had their own variations on that game too.

One of Anna's favourites was to wake up before me, and coax me awake by gently riding my cock. I didn't know where she found the energy so early in the morning, but she often made up for it by falling asleep on me all the earlier at night.

"It's worth it," she told me, slowly grinding on my morning erection. "As long as I have your cum in my pussy all day."

"Mmm." I ran my hands up Anna's warm, bare sides. I still reveled in her sometimes like she was brand new to me. Just the way she looked and felt to my sleepy mind. "Cummy pussy for Anna."

"That's right," Anna hissed happily as I felt her up. "You know what I like."

"I keep thinking you'll get tired of it. All the mess."

"The mess is the best part. I get to think of you all day."

"Unf."

Anna leaned down for kisses. "Kinda wish I had something for you like that. For a reminder."

I held her chin and gave her an extra soft little kiss on her perfect, sisterly lips. "As if I need anything like that to think of you."

Anna blushed cutely and squeezed my cock very deliberately with her pussy. She rode me harder and made me cum inside her, messing her insides the way she liked.

"You know I'm gonna be thinking of that line all day now," Anna said, cheeks still pink, eyes glowing with love.

"It wasn't a line," I said. "I meant it. Sad as it is, I sometimes miss you during the day."

Anna whimpered and pulled herself slowly and slickly off my cock. "I like that."

"I knew you would."

"... wanna do my bum?"

"I just came in you."

"I know. But I didn't cum yet. And you got my tummy all fluttery now."

Anna clambered off of me and retrieved the lube that was always kept handy to our bed. She started lubing up her bumhole without waiting for me.

I only watched for a moment before taking over. Anna fingering her own ass was a delight, but giving her bum some deep, tonguey kisses was even better. I made my little sister moan and murmer as I made out with her sweet little tushy.

Anna had gotten really, really good at taking my cock in her butt. She took me like a pro, once I finally stopped licking her and finished the lubing job.

I'd only just started fucking Anna's bum when Elsa glided into the room. Elsa only smirked at the sight of us, me deep inside Anna, and Anna hornily rubbing her clit and purring happily.

"I don't know how you two always have such energy first thing in the morning," Elsa said.

She graced both me and Anna with tender, good morning kisses, then sat next to us. Elsa let her robe fall open and casually played with herself a little while watching.

Anna reached over and sneaked a couple fingers into her sister's pussy. Elsa moaned and rubbed herself harder while Anna helped finger her.

"I was actually headed for the shower," Elsa said, as though she wasn't fully committed to masturbating at this point.

"And you made a wrong turn?" I asked.

"Well... I wanted to see if anyone wanted to join me," Elsa said.

Anna giggled softly, still playing with Elsa's pussy. "I will, as soon as Kai cums in my bum."

"You're gonna need it," I said. "Messy little thing."

Anna gasped and rubbed herself harder. She was doing quite well concentrating on herself and her sister all at once, while getting her butt nicely fucked all the while.

"Did you get cummed in once already?" Elsa asked.

Anna squirmed. "Maaayyybe."

"Naughty. I'll have to make sure I clean you good."

Anna nodded happily. "Good idea. I've got to be all clean for work, after all."

I knew exactly what Anna was picturing as far as 'cleaning.' The mental image of her getting Elsa to lick her pussy clean of my cum made me groan, and shortly thereafter explode in her ass. Anna rubbed herself to a nice orgasm at the same time as I spurted cum deep inside her.

Elsa patted Anna's head sweetly until Anna had recovered enough to slip off with her. The two of them held hands and pattered off together to the shower. I sighed contentedly watching them go. My sisters. One of them all filled up with my cum.

I had to follow them before long. I needed to pee. Elsa and Anna were having quite a fun time in the shower by then. I stayed and watched through the glass shower door for a bit, and I didn't think either of them even noticed me. Too wrapped up in each other.

I couldn't see as much as I would have liked. It was too blurred for that. But I got the gist of what my sisters were up to. In particular, by the time I left, Elsa was indeed on her knees helping Anna out with her creampie. Knowing Anna, she was only willing to let Elsa clean that up because she had cum up her booty as well.

I was hard again, visions of Elsa and Anna in my head. Grinding slickly together, all naked and wet in the shower. Kissing and fondling and rubbing up on each other. And imagining Elsa's talented tongue doing naughty things to Anna's messy little pussy.

I got dressed, but was unable to do anything about my erection. I worked on breakfast while the girls were still showering, and managed to get some muffins out of the oven by the time Anna came through in a whirl, still adjusting her hair as she walked.

"I'm late," Anna announced, as though it was going to be shocking news.

"I know," I said. "Take a muffin with you."

"Mmm, thanks. I really should eat something... other than Elsa."

I smiled and gave her a quick kiss, handing her an only slightly cooled muffin, then she was gone again.

Elsa was slightly more dignified coming through, but only just slightly. She had no bottoms on, and was in fact carrying half her clothes in her hand. I'd been missing the days of casual partial or full nudity around the house, and took a moment just to appreciate my big sister with her pussy peeking out at me.

She smiled and casually posed for me, letting me soak her in.

"Awfully risky," I said.

Elsa shrugged. "Casey's got the kids for a bit."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I've been missing fucking around in whatever room we like."

I nodded. "Me too."

"So... wanna fuck in the kitchen before I gotta go to work?"

"Do you really need to ask?"

Elsa smirked, carefully piled the clothes she held in her hand on a chair, then stepped up to me for a long, body-melding kiss.

"That's what I was hoping to hear," she murmured.

I made out with Elsa some, reaching down to play with her butt since it was so nicely bared for me already.

"Is your ass lubed already?" I asked, discovering how slippery her tight little hole was with my finger.

"Maybe."

"Naughty."

Elsa tossed her hair flippantly. "Just being efficient. I don't have long before I need to get moving."

"But you want it in the butt, huh?"

"It's better for keeping cum in all day. Don't want to be totally sloppy and messy at work, you know."

"Ah. Pragmatic, is all."

"That's right."

Elsa turned from me and bent over the counter, presenting her bumhole for my approval. I slid in easily. Elsa was good at anal anyway, but I had strong suspicions Casey had helped her warm up this morning before she got to me.

"Daaammmn," I moaned.

"Mmm, you love it every time, don't you?" Elsa purred.

"Just as much as you do," I said.

I thrust in Elsa's ass, giving it to her nice and smooth. Once we got going, I reached around to rub her clit the way she loved, the way that would make her feel really good. I wanted her to cum for me with my cock up her ass.

"And Anna," Elsa said. "She loves this stuff so much."

"Almost like you're sisters."

"Mmm. Almost like that." Elsa smiled fondly thinking of Anna, then gave me a sultry look over her shoulder. "Cum in my ass for me, ok?"

I whimpered softly as her request had its intended effect on me. "Working on it."

It took a little while longer to give Elsa what she asked of me. Then, with her cummy bum and my cock still buried inside, she got to cum too.

We shared some happy kisses, then I watched her finish dressing, knowing that my cum would stay snugly in her ass all day. Same as with Anna. My horny, loving sisters.