All Comments on 'A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 04'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dongstardongstarover 3 years ago
I'm counting down the days to the next chapter

This has to be the hottest new hyper futa series currently running. It's really got me on my toes trying to compete ;) Victoria's monstrous assets are so well-described. You can really feel the intimidation of the other characters when facing that beast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

This has been a phenomenal story so far. Maybe experiment with Vic holding back for a week/month before doing some serious blowing up ;)

dragonhammer42dragonhammer42over 3 years ago
Great story

Ya know, i really like the amount of character development that is going on with Victoria and how she does feel like a slave to her own urges sometimes, the story is as usual really well written with the descriptions of victoria's cock being totally nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best hyper stories if not the best

I hope you keep writing, love all of your stories so much.

-S

LowBeamLowBeamalmost 2 years ago

Fuck yeah! Victoria is awesome. I love how she dominates everyone. The final pile driver anal needs to happen again. Along with more breaking furniture. I hope the constant testoterone thing means she'll keep getting bigger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...