All Comments on 'A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 05'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't imagine Ashley would attend here!could Victoria grow more

22220832222083almost 2 years ago

You’ve written something amazing here. This chapter is super sexy and raunchy, and I loved it. But what caught me off guard and I love even more is the tragedy of it all. The ending caught me off guard and the subtle ways you hint at something deeper is just amazing. Bravo man, bravo.

ZachStarAttackZachStarAttack6 months ago

This story was sad and definently made me think. Great descriptions btw.

Having like the green goblin shit with the cumslit calling out to her like the mask is so fun! It really made me sad when she couldn't fit. Not only cause its hawt but because that was when her thoughts got to her and she totally lost it. With your stories, you really get into the emotions and the feelings of it all, beyond the trope-y stuff. Thank u! Like in Lucy Looks for Love 2 when things get too shallow. I really gotta read the previous chapters, I didm't read 1-4, at least in a while, and moar stories!!

ZachStarAttackZachStarAttack6 months ago

Thoughtful story! I'd hope she could get redeemed and fix herself!!! It'd be so cool to live in harmony wid her nature! Maybw she could even grow other people to get thar normalcy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...