A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost like her lust was controlling her actions, she snapped her head towards the door at the far end of the hall.

It was the door opposite the one she had originally entered from - the one that led to backstage and the runway. Victoria bit her lower lip as she studied it, her focus entirely on this last barrier between her and... something. The sounds of the slut slurping on her pole wasn't able to penetrate her concentration. The drips of cum falling onto her shoulders and head went unnoticed. The stirring of one of the futa she'd fucked already didn't draw her vengeful attention. Everything was gone but her and that door, the one that had her behind it. She could feel her face heat up at the sight, her fists clenching in front of her breasts. What would happen if she took her wrath there next?

Did it even matter? She already ruined her chance at a better life, the overwhelming evidence of that surrounding her from all sides. Even if she went through and tried to explain to Dolores what had happened, it wouldn't change anything! There wasn't a doubt in her mind she'd be escorted out of the building, blacklisted from any further involvement in futa-centered developments of the world. Her chances at fulfilling her prematurely-born dreams had shattered the moment the lingerie snapped. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered anymore. Nothing but her and her revenge. The people whose potential she had fucked up, the people who put this whole things together, the people waiting in the audience to see the First Futanari Fashion Show - none of it concerned her.

But that didn't mean she was done!

...

"Where the fuck is everybody!?"

Dolores McCartney threw her hands into the air in exasperation. She was standing right on the edge of the stage, hidden by a black curtain, mostly alone. There were a few of the models standing around her nervously, unsure of what was going on. Loud club music pulsed through the speakers surrounding the stage, and while Dolores couldn't hear much of anything besides it, she could still hear the sounds of restlessness coming from the critics and journalists in the audience. She tapped her heel-clad foot against the ground impatiently and checked the time on her fancy watch, noting with annoyance that they were only a few minutes away from the show starting. But only a fraction of the models were ready to go!

She had already sent Penny to check on the progress of the others and to see what was holding everyone up, but she still hadn't returned and that was almost half an hour ago! It was very unlike her assistant to not be prompt with what she ordered her to do - she was definitely going to have words with the young woman when she came back. Dolores was getting so frustrated she considered going to investigate herself but no small amount of pride held her back; she had spent too long getting to where she was to do the same work she had been made to do twenty years ago! Her eyes scanned over the models that were present, happy enough with how they looked at least. If just a couple more showed up she could get this show on the road!

Checking her watch again, a loud bang caused her head to jerk towards the door leading to the changing rooms.

The first thing Dolores saw was some kind of fleshy thing entering through the door first, a bizarre sort of creature throwing up a white substance. As it came more and more into view, she was able to tell that it was actually a cock, one that was bigger than any she'd ever heard of! It was like someone took a normal man's penis and blew it up several times using photo editing software; this meant that the liquid coming from what could only be inhumanly large glans was pure cum, and it was splattering onto the floor by the quart. Foot after foot entered the older woman's view, a pair of equally giant set of balls dragging across the floor right behind it. It was only once she could see the entire package that the person they were attached to stepped into her line of sight.

Like a demonic beast walking through the gates of Hell to drag a victim back with it, Victoria marched forward completely naked. Sperm dripped off her body, dotting the wooden floor, not a single inch of her being not greased with her own virility. Arms crossed over her chest, eyes fixated on the lead designer, mouth twisted into an animalistic snarl, an otherworldly monstrous aura radiated off of the futa's figure. She walked towards Dolores like the ridiculous mass coming from her crotch weighed absolutely nothing, completely uninhibited by what would have left anyone else crippled, her feet making wet sounds against the ground as she got closer and closer. In just a few steps she got as near as she could to the older woman without ramming into her with her enormous cock.

"Victoria....?" Dolores gasped, struggling to make sense of what she was seeing.

"That's right Dolores, it's me." Victoria spoke challengingly, her face masked with anger, "See something wrong?"

The designer's eyes jumped from the futa's face to her cock, looking around to try and figure out what she meant.

"I-I'm not sure what you mean."

"My cock!" Victoria yelled, causing the other models who were transfixed by the superior futa's presence to jump, Dolores wincing as well, "See how fucking big it is!? Guess what didn't fit it? You're stupid fucking lingerie!"

"I-They never told me that any of... of you would be this big!" She began to hastily explain herself, once again staring at the beastial member before her, "I didn't know-"

"You didn't know!? Some fucking excuse! They gave you enough data to make a bunch of different sizes but not for me? How dare you!"

Victoria was shaking now.

"You... you got my hopes up. You made me think I wasn't going to be a fucking freak for once in my life. That I had a chance. All for fucking nothing!"

Closing her eyes and taking a haggard breath, Victoria tried to calm herself before she did something hasty - as if it wasn't too late for that. Opening them slowly, she took in the state that Dolores was in. Her chest was heaving and her eyes were wide, but that wasn't all; with her mouth agape, cheeks flush, and her nipples noticeable through her expensive blouse, it was clear to the futa that Dolores was as aroused as she was shocked. Victoria gave a quick sniff of the air, all but confirming what she had expected. The backstage area was once again filled purely by the body-shaking beats and the constant slopping from Victoria's red crown belching cum onto the floor. No one dared move, everyone waiting on what the furious, hyper hung futa was planning to do next.

"Now you owe me for this humiliation. For making a fool out of me."

A sinister smile touched Victoria's lips.

"Get on your knees..."

...

The crowd whispered and fidgeted restlessly.

It was now almost half an hour after the show was scheduled to start, and there had been no announcement about any delays or errors. Fashion events often started and ended later than they were supposed to, but the people in attendance were always given some kind of notion that it was happening. But there had been nothing - no assistants, designers, or models had come out in over an hour. The curtains at the front of the stage were shut tight and the music was still in the limbo of random, bass-heavy club tracks. Several of the critics and journalists were beginning to wonder whether some kind of prank had been played on them - none of them quite knew what this event was supposed to be out about, only that it involved futanari and would be the first of its kind.

That was the thing that had drawn them to the invite in the first place - a large modeling agency putting on a show that incorporated futanari was unheard of. There were no futa models or really any celebrities of any kind, at least as far as most knew. Many were eager to get in on what was potentially a unique scoop or chance to get a head start on a new group of consumers, but as the minutes passed it was seeming more and more like that wasn't going to happen. The surprise and excitement of this one-of-a-kind fashion show was being replaced by annoyance and frustration; these were not the kind of people whose time you wanted to waste!

As the first stuffy, scowling-faced attendee began to stand up, the curtains began to move.

Now everyone was watching with rapt attention. Notebooks and cameras were pulled out. Legs and arms crossed. Glasses were lowered and adjusted. Some sank farther into their seats in order to get comfortable while others leaned forward, wanting to get as close as they could to the show. A shadow-darkened figure sitting down in one of the few balconies available stood up and moved towards the barrier at the edge of the raised section, placing their hands on the railing. Everyone was excited. Everyone was curious. Everyone was prepared for what was to come - or so they thought.

Dolores appeared from behind the curtain, the one person the audience knew was running this show. It was just her head at first, leading to a wave of confusion across the faces watching, and not just because it was all that appeared; her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, only the whites showing, and her jaw was dropped as if she was silently screaming. More of her body came into view, quickly revealing that she wasn't wearing anything at all. Bare shoulders popped out first, followed by a pair of large, but sagging-from-age breasts that were nicely sized. What appeared below this, however, was what really caused the crowd to stare in wonderment and shock.

Where her stomach should have been was giant protuberance instead. It pushed the wrinkled skin of her abdomen straight out over a foot from the rest of her body. The audience couldn't tell what it was yet, whatever was distending the head designer's torso throbbing and rolling around inside of her wildly. The rest of Dolores's figure burst from the curtains, showing that whatever was inside of her was holding her up in the air, her limbs hanging flaccidly and not touching the ground; this also revealed that she was completely naked, not a single article of clothing adorning her body, showing off every inch of her tanned skin. She was thrust and waved around like a marionette, convulsing, a spray of feminine juices streaming from between her legs and splattering onto the start of the catwalk.

And then the person responsible for the once-dignified woman's disheveled, orgasming state walked out.

Black hair streaked with white emerged from behind the fabric barrier first. It framed a wide-grinning face, one whose brown eyes were alight with a recognizable air of challenge. The rest of this person's body was discolored by the same cream-colored substance, though it wasn't enough to hide the inherent strength they possessed. Muscles wrapped around their torso and arms which were stiff at their sides, striations and curves of power that marked every inch of their being. Large, firm breasts bounced as she moved, capped with hard nipples, revealing that there was some natural fat on her. From behind the bouncing body of Dolores, the audience could clearly see a set of six-pack abs armoring the individual's stomach that ended at a rock-hard waist.

As her strong, bulk-blessed legs stepped casually further down the runway, the group of slack-jawed onlookers were gifted with the sight of the biggest part of this menacing being's body. Sticking from her flat groin was a veritable cannon of a cock, nearly as wide as someone's waist and much longer than their torso; what was more incredulous was the fact that more than a couple feet of this record-setting cock was unsheathed, while nearly just as much was plowed into Dolores's depths. Under this venous, pulsing monstrosity that should have needed a wheelbarrow to carry was a just-as-humongous set of testicles, each one as wide as several medicine balls, both of them dragging along the floor in the saggy sack that rumbled with incredible arousal. It was a ridiculous but no-less real image that was inflicted upon the audience, every single person in attendance too stunned to react.

Victoria paused as she entered the stage, her head turning as she peered at her captive spectators, savoring the looks they were giving her. Like she had fantasized so many times over the past weeks, Victoria made her way down the runway. All eyes were on her, and she strutted the exact same way she would have if she was actually modeling the clothing she'd been hired to. She wagged her hips, making her bubbly behind bounce as she moved, her cock moving in turn, waving Dolores back and forth like a flag. Once she hit the end of the catwalk she stopped, took a breath, and struck a pose, placing a hand on her side and cocking her hips. Still smiling in a way that made her look crazed, she scanned over the gathering of critics and journalists.

For a moment, Victoria fell into a fantasy.

In her mind's eye, cameras flashed around her, capturing her beautiful image to be plastered across magazines and websites for millions to see. The crowd let out a series of oohs and aahs, mesmerized by her amazing figure and mouth-watering endowment - her endowment that wasn't inserted into an old slut, but was cradled perfectly in gorgeous lingerie instead. There was rapid scribbling of pens on paper, other people in the industry quick to write as much about her as they could to publish in articles and so that they could approach her for future modeling opportunities. Her turn finished, another model coming up behind her, a hail of applause and cheers showered at her before she left. Loved and adored by all, just like she always deserved. Like she always wanted.

And then reality hit her full force.

None of that was real of course, simply her deepest desire clouding her brain and giving her the taste of happiness she had craved so passionately in her heart. But she didn't get that true fulfillment, just the fleeting, momentary sort that got her from one day to the next. She was in the same position she was always in: attempting to satiate her lust with a person she barely knew. Naked. Horny. Barely functioning as a human being. Living moment to moment without a care for what would come next. Her cock stuck inside another warm hole, waiting to cum, to achieve temporary satisfaction before the urge for more guided her every moment once again. That's all she was, all Victoria was. Nothing more, nothing less.

Eyes refocusing, Victoria once again looked at the people who should have been admiring her, grimacing at the fact that they were looking at her the same way everyone did. Reaching out, she grabbed Dolore by her ankles - her favorite form of handlebars - and started to drag her towards her crotch. The bulge in the designer's stomach grew more pronounced, stretching out at the audience like it might burst through her body and come for them next. Once Victoria felt like she'd hit the point of no return, she pulled her hips back as far as they would go before slamming them forward; Dolores screamed instantly, another torrent of cunt juices flying from her cunt. Over and over again Victoria plowed into the older woman, using her like a sex toy, using her like she did anyone else that caught her interest.

"What's wrong!?" Victoria yelled into the crowd, never losing her brutal pace, her balls jiggling between her feet, "You all came to ogle and gawk at us futanari didn't you? Well here's your chance!"

Grunting, she fucked the lead designer harder. Turning her hips back and forth, Victoria made sure that everyone still watching could see exactly what she was doing; several members of the audience had already scrambled out of their seats and hastily ran towards the exit, the rest glued to their seats like they were paralyzed. Her cock sprayed cum into the womb of the woman who was undoubtedly too old to have children, bloating it, forcing it to hang towards the ground next to her arms. Victoria pistoned her dastardly dick in and out of Dolores like a machine, her rhythm unfaltering, battering her insides, rearranging them to better fit her cock and no others.

"This is what you all wanted to see right? What you all wanted to take pictures of and write about!? A show!? Well here's the best fucking show you'll ever get!"

Victoria sneered at the crowd, showing her disdain for everyone in attendance. She had waited for this moment, when she was out in the open for all to see, to unleash her potency for the world to watch, to make sure they all knew what a futanari was. Speeding up her fucking, she prolonged her coming orgasm for several moments longer, brutalizing Dolores as hard as she could, taking her revenge on the woman who had scorned her like no other, knowingly or not. Humiliating her like she had been. Showing her why she had fucked with the wrong futa! It didn't matter if the woman was getting more pleasure than she ever had in her entire long life, to Victoria this is what it would take to put her in her place.

Roaring into another orgasm, Victoria continued to barrel her bitch breaker as hard as she could, pushing Dolores's skin to its limits, making sure she'd be gaped for the rest of her existence. Her cock shook hard enough to vibrate the entirety of the fashion designer's being from her head to her toes like she was having a seizure, more strands of her liquid arousal dripping from her permanently-pulverized pussy; the older woman was probably unaware of where she was at the moment, already comatose from an unending stream of climaxes the futa had inflicted on her. The crowd could only watch in horror and a combined arousal that Victoria could smell as this once-respected individual in the industry was turned into a living cocksleeve.

Dolores's mortification became more extreme as she inflated with Victoria's cum. Gallons of the thick white sludge were pumped into her womb in seconds, stretching the organ out magnitudes more than it was ever meant to. Her stomach doubled then tripled in size in quick succession, dropping so quickly towards the Earth that hit the ground with a loud thud. Victoria hadn't stopped her revenge-fueled rampage for even a moment, fucking the woman with enough force that her sperm bloated gut wobbled to and fro like a water balloon about to burst. She didn't stop until Dolores's expanded form began to press into her gurgling, ever churning testicles that she pulled out, walking backward in order to do so.

"What do you think of futanari now!?" Victoria jeered at the crowd as she rapidly stroked her cock, sending her load blasting at the occupied seats, no longer bothering with Dolores, "Is it everything you expected? Feared? Well here's your up close and personal taste!"

Laughing maniacally, Victoria hosed down the audience. Several more members fell out of their seats and crawled on hands and knees to try to avoid the sliming they were about to receive, while others continued to sit, mesmerized, unable to move of their own accord. Like she was watering plants, Victoria used the massive hose sticking from her crotch to bathe her onlookers, turning her body in every direction in order to cover as many people as she could. Her cum sprayed in a wild arc, alternating hitting right where she had aimed her crotch cannon and going high, hitting the walls and the empty chairs behind the crowd. Person after person was drenched, washed in her virile offering - even the ones still trying to make their way out of the auditorium were hit by the occasional stray shot.

1...67891011