A Conversation

Story Info
A fantasy about a woman 👩 with mutual attraction.
1.9k words
3.33
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7r3vor
7r3vor
4 Followers

The first time I met you, I walked away and said to myself, "I want to have a conversation with her vagina."

Here's how I imagine it might happen.

We find ourselves, alone, together, in a beautiful bedroom -- I imagine a hotel room in an exotic beach location, Mexico, Mediterranean, South Pacific islands -- something of the like.

Your hair is beautiful, brown, blonde and wavy from letting it dry naturally after getting out of the shower, pool or ocean. We're each wearing not much, but just enough to be decent. Perhaps you in a bikini with a flowing robe or coverup. I've got just some linen pants on tied at the waist.

The windows of the room, spacious as it is, are open, and the sun is hanging lazily in the afternoon sky, a light breeze adds some life the the otherwise drawn curtains.

I step up to you, touching you on the waste with both of my hands, grabbing you and pulling you in tight. I reach up with my left hand, tilting your head back as I move in for a long deep kiss. You wrap your arms around me as we hold each other tight in our arms. The kiss starts with a peck, then another, and more still. Our lips part and we begin to explore each others moths and lips. A light bite or tug on the lips occasionally adds to the playfulness and lustfulness of the situation.

While our mouths are busy, talking without words, blood pumps through the rest of our bodies, every part of us becoming more sensitive to the touch. I move my lips away from your mouth onto your cheek, sucking in your ear lobe and then down to your neck. Your head cranes back with pleasure as you moan with desire.

At this point I slip off your outer robe and we let it fall to the floor. I walk you over to the bed and lay you down, carefully, playfully and roughly all at the same time as you fall onto the bed. You raise up onto your elbows and draw your knees up as you look back at me standing above you at the foot of the bed. Your eyes look back at me with the magic and electricity that fills the air. Your gaze is strong, powerful, lustful, so is mine. I pull the drawstring to my pants, and they drop to the floor, setting me free. You feel its also time to do some untying, and pull the strings to your top, tossing the triangles aside, and slide the bottoms off, down your lets, tossing them aside with your foot. There you lay, reclined on the bed, beautiful alabaster skin, flush from the excitement with a slight gloss of sweat.

At this point I am at fully aroused and rock hard. I move forward to climb onto the bed and then on top of you. I kiss you again on the lips, then to your cheek and then to your neck. Your skin is flush with excitement as I move from your neck down your chest and eventually finding your nipples. I start first with the one on my left and then to the other side. Spending particular time on each to suck, pluck and tease each nipple until its firm and erect from the breast itself. The nipples themselves are aroused and engorged with excitement as your breathing gets heavier.

Having felt accomplished I move on down your stomach, sliding my tongue down the center of your torso, finding and probing your navel with my tongue, just for a moment before continuing my journey to the promised land. As my nose approached side crease between your hip and pelvis, I run my tongue down the crevice and inhale deeply, my hands on your hips. I move in slowly licking between your thigh and your pubic mound, first the left side, then the right. You thrust your hips up, the excitement almost more than you can bear.

Moving to the center, I ease my tongue in between your lips, finding the crease already slick with your juice, the taste is sweet, sultry, smooth, like butter. The smell is incredibly arousing, musky and full of sex. I move my arms from your hips and down around the back of your thighs. I'm lying belly down on the bed, my face firmly planted in between your lets, and my arms wrapped around from your ass around to part your lips with my fingers. I take long sweeps of your lips, from the bottom, just touching your anus, to the top of your clitoris. After three or four of these long laps I start to focus on the inner lips and up to your clitoris, up and down between the lips, dancing on your clitoris.

At this point I've moved my hand into position so that I can stimulate your g spot with my middle and index finger. I move my hand into place, while at the same time keeping the rhythm on your clit, I part the inner lips and penetrate you with my middle and then my index finger, together moving in, slowly so as not to hurt you, but firmly. Having made it inside, I turn my fingers to face up, finding the squishy spot and slowly start to make motions of, come here, with my two fingers. I'm on my knees now, cock bobbing between my legs, face and lips planted on yours, tongue dancing on your clitoris and my hand moving in and out as my fingers continue to more and more firmly press against your g spot.

The tension builds, you push your hips up against me, and I can feel you getting closer and closer, my pace picks up and yours does too, we're now in sync, just a few more moments of this and the crescendo comes, you let out a loud high pitched breath as you start to come, pumping you hips, I feel your insides clench, once, twice, three, four, five -- I lose count, you moan "ohh, I'mm cuumminngg" I continue the pressure, holding still, allowing the wave of pleasure to rush over you until it subsides and you collapse back onto the bed, sweat beading from your brow, a sheen come over you, your chest, and neck flush from the excitement.

At this point I sit back onto my knees, pleased with myself, looking down upon this beautiful woman, whom I have just delivered the ultimate pleasure. You look up at me with a smirk, and in one move decide its time to return the favor, thrusting me onto my back, you climb on top of me, starting with a big long sloppy kiss, you taste your juices on my lips and dig in deep with your tongue into my mouth, you move down to my neck, and then my nipples, finally sliding down, and finding my erect cock. You take my member in your hand, and give the knob a kiss, then a lick, then taking it into your mouth, looking up at me as you do so. Once you've sucked the head one or two times you take it down deep, as deep as you can, until it chokes you a little bit, then release and come back up for air. You lick it from the tip of the shaft to the base of the balls, down and up, up and down a few times, taking it again into your mouth as deep as you can go, until its nice and wet, ready for what's next.

I pull you up to me, face to face, we kiss, long, slow, deeply. And I roll you onto your back. I position myself from my knees, in between your legs, aiming my cock into your pussy, I line it up, and slowly push inside, you inhale quickly as I enter you. And then moan with pleasure as I fill you, we're now one, I pause at the top for a moment, letting each of us acclimate, and get used to the wonderful feeling of it all. Slowly I start to withdraw, then back in again, I repeat this motion for several rounds, slow in the intake, slow on the withdraw, pausing at the top and bottom of the stroke each time. You've drawn your legs up at this point, knees up by your breasts, allowing me deeper access inside of you. Our hips making a circular motion together, we move as one, a dance like no other. As I am pumping down into you, I reach down with my face, sucking in on your bottom lip, biting it ever so slightly as I raise up again to fuck you with passion and force. Our bodies start to slap, smack, smack, smack, the bed starts to shake as our bodies move in unison, yearning with desire, deeper and deeper.

I stop, reach down, turn you over, and flip you onto your knees, ass up in the air. Before I enter you again, I move in for a kiss. Your arms are elbow out, grasping the sheets from under you, mouth agape, breathing heavily. I bend down from the waste, kissing your left cheek, then your right, then taking a long slurp from the bottom of your pussy up to the top of your ass crack. My nose going deep into your pussy as I move from bottom to top, then into your beautiful little anus, I push my tongue into your tight little hole, exploring it in and out, pushing in as much and as hard as I can, your sphincter not letting me in yet. After a few rounds of this, I pull back and saddle up, I guide my cock in between your legs, finding your hole, and guiding it in, I strain at the angle as we connect in a different way, your pelvis pushes my cock down as I slide up in you, I collapse over you and whisper sweet nothings into your ear, our hips are joined, mine from the front, yours from the back. Our flesh molded together, we take a moment to enjoy the ecstasy.

I recoil up, and grab your hips, thrusting in and out, slowly at first, rhythmically, then with more and more, we start to bounce off of one another, slap, slap, slap, slap. It's almost more than I can bear, and I have to pull out before I'm overwhelmed. I don't want to go out like that, not yet.

I flip you back over, onto your back, position myself back into the middle of you, and slowly push forward, I lean down, kissing you, long and deeply. Your legs up, allowing me deeply within you. Again our bodies move in rhythm, each stroke long and deep, long and deep, again and again. With each stroke I become more and more swollen, getting closer and closer, ready to burst, until, one, two more stokes and its more than I can bear, I explode inside of you, filling you with one, two three four long deep jets of hot seaman, I moan loud and long, until I collapse onto you. Our breathing heavy, I roll onto the side and we look at each other and smile, saying not a whole lot, for now. There's more where this came from.

7r3vor
7r3vor
4 Followers