A Cool Glass of Water

Story Info
A meet at a running club leads to a friendship with benefits.
2.7k words
4.37
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing heavily and with my heart pounding I completed the final few meters of today's run. As I passed the tree used to mark the finish I was greeted with smiles and encouragement by the other members of the running group. I smiled back and checked my time, not bad but not my best. I staggered back to where everyone was gathering around our bags.

I was not in the best shape for running but getting out and joining the running group was improving my fitness. Running with the others I had gained more and more confidence and now the runs didn't seems so daunting.

There were about 12 of us at today's meet mostly dressed in tight running gear and lycra and me in my black shorts and gym t shirt. There were a couple of lean men and women organising the event but most were more average types just trying to keep fit. Everyone was friendly and there were a couple of nice looking women who it was hard not to notice. I opened up my bag and searched for my bottle of water to cool me down but there was nothing there.

"You alright?" asked one of the runners who looked like they had already cooled down.

"Yeah, I think I've left my water at home." I explained feeling hot and sweaty. A couple of the others noticed my situation and offered me water but I didn't like the idea of sharing bottles and germs so I declined.

A fellow runner Claire came to my aid,

"I only live a few streets away, you can get some water at my place," she offered.

It was nice of Claire, she was one of the more friendly members and always in a cheerful mood. She had a nice smiley face and thick dark hair to her shoulders. She wasn't one of the tall, super fit members she was a bit shorter than me had some curves but despite this she regularly over took me on the weekly run. I had watched her nice shapely behind overtake me on several occasions and not minded too much. She wore the skin tight black legging that most of the ladies wore and today was wearing a mottled pink short t shirt that clung to her top half nicely with a black sports bra underneath.

"Yeah, thanks that would be great," I replied it would be nice to spend some more time in her company. Claire's house was more than a few streets away but it was nice too cool down on the walk and chat. When we reached her house it was sweet relief to finally have some water.

"Water tastes so much better after a run." I'm sure everyone said that but it was true. She drank down a large glass standing next to me in her kitchen.

"Take your time, I'm just going to go and get changed," she said heading upstairs, "Help yourself to anything."

I finished my glass of water and started another and had a little look around Claire's place. It was small and cosy just wide enough for a big three seater sofa in the middle of the lounge which was joined onto the kitchen at the back. The lounge had shelves of books and DVD's; Harry potter, the twilight saga, and several other quite girly fiction books. From the look of her house, the pile of small trainers by the door and the general state of mess I guessed she lived alone. After satiating my interest in her book collection I realised Claire had been gone a while and I wondered if she was coming back down. I was planning to head off and didn't want to just walk out without saying thanks and goodbye.

I headed up her creaky stairs it was fairly dark but I could see a few doors off the landing. I could hear the shower running from what I thought was the bathroom. I guess Claire was just showering off after the run.

"I'm just going to be heading off now" I shouted at the door "Thanks for the water."

As I made my way down the stairs the bathroom door opened and Claire's head and shoulders leaned round still dripping from her shower.

"Ok, that's fine. Sorry, I just really needed a shower. I hope that's not rude of me," she said her hair dripping onto her bare shoulders.

"No, I understand. I need to get home and get wet, showered, clean I mean." I replied awkwardly. I was a little startled by her wet body.

I walked downstairs a little dazed, Claire was quite trusting to let a near stranger into her house and then go off and have a shower. I rinsed out my glass and placed it on her draining board. I could just hear the sound of cascading water from upstairs and for a second I pictured her naked in the shower rubbing herself down. I left her house with a sizeable swelling in my boxers and a growing fascination for Claire.

So began a habit for the next few weeks, walking back with Claire to her house. Sometimes I went in for a drink but most times we just chatted and got to know each. Claire was separated from her last long term partner about six months ago. She worked for the police but in a administrative role, "so no uniform" she knew that disappointed most men. I was impressed by her confidence to work in a mostly male environment. Her reason for joining the running group was to help her train for a marathon, something she was trying to tick off her bucket list. She certainly had determination and stamina. I shared my hope to regain my fitness, lose a few pounds and maybe take on a half marathon sometime. We reached her house again.

"Come in for a drink?" She offered with a smile.

"Yeah, that would be great." I was enjoying spending time in her company.

"Are you ever going to tidy up those plates I think they were here last week." I has got quite used to her messy house and enjoyed teasing her about it.

"The benefits of living alone, I can clean up when I like." she wasn't one to be pushed around.

"I really need a shower," Claire said pulling at her black sticky bra under her top. She had worked up quite the sweat as I had too. I could see her vest top clinging to her skin and revealing the outline of her rounded breasts.

"Yeah It was a hot one today I need one too."

"You can always use my shower if you like," she offered.

"I don't want to keep you waiting," I was being the perfect gentleman.

"Oh, it's big enough for two." She said as if she was describing a feature of the house to a prospective buyer, with only the slightest twinkle in her eye.

"Oh, is it?" I replied trying to appear as a disinterested homebuyer trying to keep the price low. Damn. Claire had blind sided me a little. To be honest I had always found her showering to be flirty and arousing but I had not expected her to be so forward.

"Want to see?" She offered and a large smile spread across my face.

She led me upstairs, my eyes fixed on her lovely rounded ass in her tight black leggings as she wiggled up the stairs in front of me. The bathroom was a reasonable size and as she said, the curved shower looked big enough for two. I decided to relax and see where things took me. She had planned this and I was more than willing to go along with it.

"It's a fairly new shower," she said peeling off her grey vest and dropping it on the floor. She stood there in her revealing tight fitting sports bra pulling her breasts tight to her body. "I wanted it to be nice and big I really enjoy sharing a shower."

She pulled off her socks and worked the tight leggings down until she was standing confidently in just her bra and knickers. She leaned into the shower and turned on the hot water being careful not to allow the water to splash out. In doing so revealed the knickers were a thong that showed off her beautiful pale buttocks. When she turned back to face me I'm sure she could see the smile on my face as well as the bulge in my shorts. She moved towards me and my heart raced but at the last minute she turned her back to me.

"Can you unclip me?"

I could feel the heat from her and it felt good to be close to her still hot and sweaty body but I had never seen fastening like the ones on her sports bra I pushed and pulled and only by luck managed to undo them. The bra sprang forward her releasing her breasts and pushing it away and off her body. Her breasts looked firm and pert and happy to be free.

"Thanks,"

with that she swiftly pulled down her thong, slid the shower door open and slipped inside. The glass was perfectly transparent. I could see the water cascading off her naked form, running over her shoulder down her breasts and nipples. I loved watching it flow over the curve of her bum. I reached down to the front of my boxers I was a little concerned, it had been a cold day and I didn't want to disappoint Claire with her first view of my manhood but watching Claire undress had helped it regained its natural size. It didn't take me long to get naked. I slid the shower door open and felt the warm steam hit my bare skin as I entered the shower behind her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Shall I wash your back?" I offered. It thought it would be a nice way to start our shower together.

"Thanks," she squeezed a generous amount of shower gel into my open hand and I began to rub it into her bare shoulders. My cock was awake and getting harder by the second. I rubbed her gently and worked my hands down her bare skin following the line of her spine to the small of her back. As my hands reached her beautiful rounded bottom she move backwards without warning and her wet buttocks collided with my erect cock.

"Oh, sorry. Did I bump you? She smiled such a naughty smile and proceeded to do it again. Her silky wet bottom was a delight to feel against me. Her hand reached back towards me and grabbed my cock in her wet soapy hand.

"What have we here?" she asked playfully "Maybe this can her me get clean?"

"Maybe it all depends where I put it." I responded.

She gripped me gently and slowly slid her hand up and down my shaft until I was fully erect and the head was beginning to swell. She released me and it swung back throbbing.

"Just let me wash my hair" she explained. Such a tease.

For the next few moments all I could do was watch as she rubbed the shampoo into her hair and the thick lather flowed over her wet skin. She smiled and then applied the conditioned to her dark hair watching the creamy liquid flow over the curves of her body and down between her legs giving her a foamy, dripping wet pussy.

She kept her eyes on me, clearly enjoying being watched. As she rinsed her hair I couldn't hold back any longer. I moved in closer under the full power of the hot water. She turned her naked body to face me, her breasts glistening, she didn't seem intimidated by my height as I looked down on her. Our wet bodies touched, her pert nipples grazing my lower chest my cock standing out pressing against her belly.

"Now your turn." she smiled.

She took her foamy hands and reached up into my hair rubbing the bubbles in and letting them flow down my shoulders and over my chest. Then her fingers and thumbs rubbing in the slippy liquid into my already hard nipples. She smiled at me as she played with them enjoying the feeling of control. Mischievously she pressed hard on my nipples then her hand moved to my throbbing shaft, She took me in her hand stroked it a few times and then pushed it down between her legs burying the head of my cock in her wet thighs. She watched my face react to her warmth skin and the hot liquid still flowing between her legs. I could feel her swollen labia caressing the head of my cock as I pushed deeper.

I couldn't penetrate her from this angle but that wasn't what she had in mind. Leaning into me she began to rock her hips on my throbbing cock. Her smile grew as she could see I was enjoying it too and continued thrusting her hips onto me. I had never had a woman use her wet pussy and thighs to stroke my cock before and I loved it. Faster she went, she took my hands and placed them on her wet nipples urging me to play with her. I rubbed my thumbs around her large areola enjoying her response and I trying to keep pace with her thrusts. All the while hot water poured over our entwined bodies.

Standing and thrusting into each other was hard work, especially after the run but somehow I found the energy. Her head was leaning against my chest her arms around my body, her hands holding onto my wet shoulders. I could hear her breath begin to shorten as she started to pant. She was thrusting harder, grinding her clit on the top of my cock, her wet thighs pressing tight around my firm cock. The hot water poured over our skin as she looked up and we kissed deep wet kisses. From the noises she was making her clit was being stimulated just how she liked it. No wonder she was getting faster.

It felt amazing thrusting between her dripping thighs and I tried to hold back as I felt my balls tighten and the head of my cock swell. I fingered and pressed her nipples, longing for her, wanting her to cum first knowing I was so close. She pushed onto me hard again and again letting out moans and sighs as she edged closer. I was rougher with her nipples flicking and pulling at them and she arched her back and thrusting her hips onto me. Her grinding became more forceful pushing her clit down onto me longing for her moment of release.

The movement was bending my cock downwards but it was worth it. She let out almost a grunt as she pushed onto me, how long had it she been longing for this? Again, she pushed down hard, releasing a growl from her mouth that turned into a moan and then the sweet sound of her orgasm. I pinched her nipples hard between my fingers wanting to increase her pleasure. I loved the deep throaty sigh of her cumming and that brought me to orgasm too. My tight balls pumped my cum down my cock, squirting between her legs, onto her thighs and lost in the shower. It felt so good. She continued to grind on my now spent cock enough of the firmness remained to give her pleasure and I could feel her body shudder as she experiencing a second less intense peak. Her breathing was slow and deep she leaned on me for support her shoulders slumped in sexual exhaustion. Her hips rocked a few more times and then she was done.

The water flowed over our bodies as we held onto each other and our heart rates and breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Quite a work out," I gasped, with water dripping off my mouth.

"Yeah, but well worth it," she replied running her hands down my chest grazing my nipples with her finger tips. "Want to towel me off?"

And of course I did...