A Couple's Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I want...I want your ass," he forced out.

While it terrified John to say it, his admission greatly excited Sylvia. She had just learned that her new lover had a naughty streak and she loved exploiting people's dark side.

"Oh, darling it's all yours," she replied and guided him off so she could turn over.

In seconds, she was presenting her new boy her lovely, firm ass.

"Damn!" John declared as he exhaled.

He had wanted badly to experience anal sex, but he didn't dare bring it up to Emily. She was his love, the woman he worshipped, and to him, it was a decadent fantasy.

"Put it back in my pussy for a while and when you're good and wet you can do it," Sylvia said to get things rolling.

The young man did just that. He fucked her for about thirty seconds then pulled out and brought his dick to her puckered hole and with just a little effort was able to get the head started. His actions brought squeals from the woman which made him even harder. Instinctively, he went slowly at first, but it wasn't long before he was easily sliding in and out, and he found it so warm and tight that he had to use all his willpower to keep from cumming.

Sylvia loved it. She liked anal sex, but her husband was so big that she only enjoyed it when she was drunk. John's fit was perfect, and if he would just quit being so damn gentle then she could declare that they had found something he excelled at.

"Take my ass baby. Take it hard," she cried out in encouragement.

John did want to take her hard. He was feeling a sudden rush of power by experiencing this lovely, mature woman in the ass. Her words made him start thrusting harder which brought fresh squeals from her, and when Sylvia felt his hand take her hair in his hand, she knew that with just a little more she would be able to climax.

"Pinch my nipples John...pinch them, baby," she whined moments later.

It was coming fast for her and she wanted it to be a good one. The young husband found a long nipple and pinched, then pulled until it extended an inch. He wasn't gentle, which was exactly what Sylvia needed, and with a high-pitched squeal that morphed into a deep moan, she let go. It was a good orgasm, deep and satisfying, and John felt her body spasm and then her sphincter began to pulse around his dick. It drove him over the edge and with a roar he put a second load into his boss' wife.

The young husband got home just after seven after showering with his new lover. On the drive, guilt started to creep in and by the time he arrived, he wasn't sure how he would be able to face Emily. He found her on the couch wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt while doing some paperwork. She had on the heavy rimmed glasses he found so cute and sexy, and suddenly he wanted his wife. He sat down next to her, forced a smile, and thought about getting her into bed.

"Long day?" she asked, looking over the top of the glasses.

"Yeah, I'm ready to relax," he said with a little grin, trying to signal his interest.

Emily understood the message and for an instant, a wave of panic raced through her body. They hadn't made love since Carlos had so thoroughly taken her, and she worried John would be able to tell. Would she feel different to him? Looser? Still, it was time for them to be together, and she knew her mannerisms recently had delivered a message to stay away.

"Me too," she smiled back in a very vulnerable way.

John went to the kitchen and poured some wine. Emily put away her work and they sat together on the couch sipping the smooth liquid while chatting. After a few minutes, John took her feet, pulled them onto his lap and began to rub. It started things and soon they were in bed. He tried to go down on her, but she told him she was ready and wanted to make love, so he moved between her legs and gently pushed inside. They began a slow rocking motion, kissing and caressing each other while they slowly coupled.

Despite doing her best not to, Emily found herself comparing their sex to what she had experienced with the black man. To her, it was completely different. With John, it was loving and caring, while with Carlos it had been raw and carnal. It seemed wrong and illogical to want anything but the intimacy that husband and wife shared, although, being honest with herself, she couldn't ignore the pleasure she had received from the black man's heavy cock.

In John's primordial brain, there was a voice telling him how powerful he was to bed two women on the same day. That he deeply loved his wife, there was no doubt, but the thought was still exhilarating. He knew it was dangerous to have a mistress. Especially when the woman was the wife of the boss, however, with her he could experience things he would never be able to ask his wife to do.

They both finished with small orgasms. Emily had not been able to completely let go as thoughts of Carlos kept appearing in front of her closed eyes, while with John, it was exhaustion from his afternoon with Sylvia.

"I bedded our new boy," Sylvia giggled to Frank when they spoke on the phone that evening.

"What? Already?" her husband responded, truly surprised.

He knew his wife could be a driven vamp when she wanted. It was one of the reasons he loved her so much, but he had expected greater staying power from John, especially with his hot wife.

"Yes, sir," she answered, obviously quite proud of herself, and she went on to explain all the events, leaving nothing out.

"Guess I have some catching up to do," he admitted.

"Yes, please hurry up. I want them over for the night. I want John to see you fucking his wife," she declared.

"God, you are so sordid," Frank laughed.

"It's why you love me," his wife replied, joining the laughter.

Emily tried to concentrate on her husband and work, but Frank had ratcheted up his efforts to communicate. She received daily texts that sought to establish interaction along with the occasional phone call that she ignored. While it merely annoyed her, her failure to engage pissed Frank off, as he wasn't the kind of man that often dealt with failure. Besides, he had his wife rubbing his nose in it as well. He considered various options, but none he thought had any real potential. He hoped that if there was just some way to get her alone for a while, he could break her down.

The time came for the next scheduled visit to Ranisha's house, and Emily made it clear that she wanted Janice to handle it on her own. After all, they both knew the only purpose of the visit schedule was for Janice's time with Sam. Her supervisor accepted her position and they agreed that Emily would merely drop her off then return two hours later to pick her up. That's exactly what they did and now Emily checked her watch while sitting at the coffee shop waiting for the designated time to arrive.

She used the solitude to catch up, as every home visit required about thirty minutes of paperwork. While performing this busywork, she began to reflect and decided that things with John were going quite well. Somehow, she had been able to get past the guilt, and now they were making love almost every day. In all their time together, she had never seen him so sexual, and now he just couldn't get enough of her. There were things she wished he did better, but his desire for her certainly helped her feel good about herself.

At the appointed time, Emily packed up her things and left to make the short drive to collect Janice. As she was approaching the house, she saw Carlos standing in the small front yard smoking a cigarette. Her first reaction was to keep going and come back a bit later, but when Carlos spotted her, he waved and she felt obligated to pull in. She remained in the relative safety of the car for several minutes while Carlos watched and smoked, but finally, feeling she was being rude, she got out and approached the black man who had so thoroughly fucked her.

"Hey there baby. Was hoping you'd spend some time with me," he stated with no pleasantries.

"Sorry, I was busy," Emily responded, forcing a smile.

"Been thinking about you. You been thinking about me?" he asked.

The question made her gasp, because, she had in a strange way, although there was no way she was going to admit it.

"It's good to see you, Carlos. Is Janice ready?" Emily said, avoiding the question.

"Come on we'll check," he answered and flicked the cigarette butt into the weeds.

The whole point of the agreement with Janice was to avoid going into the house and seeing Carlos or Sam. Now, she had already talked to one of them and would likely see the other. It annoyed the young woman, but she knew it would be rude not to follow Carlos, so together they moved towards the door. As soon as she stepped inside and heard the squeaking, she knew that the lovers hadn't finished. Silently, she cursed Janice, something she rarely did, feeling she had betrayed their pact. Within seconds, she felt Carlos' presence behind her, so she wasn't surprised when she felt his hand squeeze her ass.

"No Carlos. Last time was a mistake," the pretty young woman said.

"Lordy woman, I know what I seen and I seen you getting off," he laughed while his hand kept contact.

"I'm going to wait in the car," she declared and tried to move past him.

"Baby, I need to feed this thing," he replied, blocking her path.

When she tried to step around him, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in a tight embrace. Suddenly, she could smell his scent and feel his partially erect cock pushing into her belly.

"Carlos, I'm going to the car," she said in a stern voice that masked the gnawing fear in the pit of her stomach.

"Well, I'm here waitin if you change your mind," he said, and surprisingly let her go.

Emily beat a hasty path to the car where she jumped inside and immediately locked the doors. Now feeling safer, she took stock and realized she was breathing hard and her hands were shaking. Also, she could tell her pussy had started to lubricate, which brought a wave of shame. It forced her to consider the meaning, which lasted until the trailer door opened thirty minutes later and Janice emerged.

"Did you come inside?" the black woman asked when she had settled in the seat.

"Yes," Emily answered without elaborating.

"Well, you got Carlos all worked up," she laughed.

"Janice it's not funny. Where were you?" Emily spoke to her supervisor in an accusatory tone.

"Girl, don't you get uppity on me. We got started late and you know better than to come in. You sure you didn't want some?" the black woman shot back.

Emily's face blushed and her eyes flashed red, but she kept her cool, started the car and left. They went back to the office and by the time they arrived, she had cooled considerably. When they got out, Janice stopped her to talk.

"Carlos was there hoping to see you," she said.

"What's that mean?" she asked, although, she was pretty sure she knew why he was there.

"Means he wants to bed you again. The way he described it you were seeing stars which certainly matches what I was hearing. You sure you don't want more?" her supervisor challenged her.

"Janice it was a mistake," Emily countered.

"Maybe...here...he gave me this. You keep this now and if you get an itch you can get it scratched. When you're ninety years old, it will make for some good memories," she replied and handed the young wife a small piece of paper that had Carlos' address and phone number.

"No, Janice," she responded.

"Take it," her supervisor said in a stern voice, and to avoid an argument, she took the paper.

"Frank, I've got John stopping by tomorrow afternoon, so don't plan any meetings and don't come home early, either," Sylvia informed her husband while they watched TV in bed, and when she saw his annoyed look, she followed with, "And, how are you coming with sweet little Emily?"

It was a sore subject for the businessman. Typically, he would be well on his way towards bedding his target, but, so far, the young wife had refused to engage.

"Don't be an ass woman," he replied which brought giggles from her.

"Do you need some help?" she asked while still laughing, and his response was to pull her across his lap and begin to spank her bare ass.

"Don't leave marks! What will John think?" she cried out in faux concern, and her husband gave her one final whack then pulled her on top of him.

"Put it in," he commanded which she did immediately.

Once inserted, she fell onto his chest and purred in joy from the feeling. They would often connect this way and spend hours kissing and talking with no rush to completion.

"I'm running out of ideas," Frank admitted, and Sylvia knew he was referring to Emily.

"What have you tried?" she asked.

"Everything," he replied and went on to describe the attempted phone calls and texts, all intended to create a basis for communication.

"Maybe, it's time to go back to square one," his wife suggested.

"Like?" he asked.

"Get them over for dinner again and start over," she explained.

"Can't hurt. I'll get my secretary to set it up. Friday?" he asked.

"Sure! We have no plans," she confirmed.

The next afternoon, when John arrived, Sylvia took him straight to bed foregoing any pleasantries and idle chat, as she had a plan and wanted to put it immediately to use. It was her desire to turn the handsome, well-mannered young man into a more forceful lover. So, she began teasing, not allowing a release, while she kept him at a highly aroused level. From the moment they climbed naked into the bed, it was clear that John wanted her ass again, but he lacked the forcefulness to demand or merely take it. Sylvia would get in a position that let John have a great view, but before he could take advantage she would move. This went on for hours and just when she thought it was a lost cause he snapped.

"Dammit, get over here," he barked at his mistress.

"Darling, what do you want?" she answered coyly.

"I want what we did last time?" he said.

"What's that?" Sylvia answered, enjoying the game, knowing that with his upbringing and education, he was struggling to ask for something he felt was dirty.

"Anal sex. I want us to do that," he was able to force out, and when he said it, his entire body blushed and he had to look away.

"Darling, if you want to fuck my ass just say so. Say, baby, I want to fuck your ass," Sylvia said in a sensuous voice while looking up at the young man.

"Sylvia, I'm going to fuck your damn ass!" John replied, finally understanding her angle.

With his hands, he directed her onto her knees and then slipped into her pussy where he fucked her hard and fast for a minute. It was an amazing feeling for Sylvia, and she was about to ask him to keep going when he suddenly pulled out and brought his dick to her tight hole.

"Go, baby...do it," she encouraged him.

As soon as he was all the way in, he started hitting her ass hard and fast which brought a fresh set of moans and whines from the older woman. Remembering she liked her nipples pulled, John leaned forward and took one in each hand twisting, pinching, and pulling on them making her cry out in both pain and ecstasy.

"Damn," John forced out through gritted teeth when her sphincter began to clinch his dick.

"Oh, God...do it," Sylvia whined once more.

"Do what?" he demanded, playing her game back at her.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard," the much less modest wife squealed in delight, excited at how fast her student was learning.

The understanding of her game played into his dominant desires and he took her hair in his hand and pulled, lifting her head, and turning it so he could look into her face. With his other hand, he hit her hard on the ass with his open palm.

"Ayyyeee...ohhh...ohhh yes..." Sylvia cried out.

"You like that. Come on baby talk to me," he demanded.

"Yes, I do...I do...fuck my ass John...fuck it hard," she grunted and now her ass was actively pushing into him.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah..." John began to chant, as he hammered away.

He was now holding her hips in his hands and pulling her into him while he thrust forward. He watched Sylvia's head begin to thrash and her hands grip the sheet tightly. He was loving every second of their anal mating and felt she was as well.

"Nipples John...please..." Sylvia whined.

He toyed with the thought of making her beg, but he was getting very close and didn't think he would last much longer. So, he reached for her long nipples and pulled and twisted.

"Ohhhh...ohhh yes...ohhh yes...I'm there...God I'm there...I'm cumming John you're making me cum..." she let out in a series of deep grunts.

The magical moment came when her ass began to spasm and John joined her in a huge climax, firing his semen deep into her bowels. He collapsed over her back and together they fell onto their side. John pulled her tightly into him with his arm around her waist and began nuzzling her neck and ears. After she caught her breath, he turned her head and began giving her gentle kisses, telling her how beautiful she was, until he heard her begin to softly weep.

Sylvia took him to the tub and washed him slowly while exploring his body. When she finished, it was back to bed where she pushed him onto his back and found his dick with her mouth. Ever so slowly, she made love to him with her mouth until he was squirming then she climbed onto him and slipped him into her soaked pussy. His combination of looks, boyish charm, and manners coupled with his naughty streak was captivating her and she could feel a connection developing. It scared her, but she so wanted to be his lover and teacher that she ignored her fears.

"I want you every day," she whispered into his ear while they moved in rhythm.

"I don't think Frank will like that," he whispered back.

"It's okay. I have permission," Sylvia replied.

"What? What do you mean?" John replied, stopping their movements, which brought a disappointed groan from his lover.

"Just what I said," she answered, looking down at him with a smile.

"You mean he knows?" John asked, incredulous at the thought.

"Yes, he knows. Don't worry it's okay. I love my husband. We're just having some fun," she explained.

"My God," John responded.

He was worldly enough to know couples like Frank and Sylvia existed, but he didn't think he would ever encounter one.

"Didn't you have fun?" she asked while nibbling on his ear.

"Of course, but..." he started.

"Then don't try to think so hard. Don't analyze...just enjoy," the older woman counseled.

"Well, there is Emily to think of, too," he replied, as thoughts of his loving and caring wife suddenly appeared in his head.

"Maybe, she wants to play, too," Sylvia whispered into his ear, while her fingers rolled one of his tiny nipples.

"Emily? No, she never would," he responded.

"Maybe, she just needs some encouragement," Sylvia answered.

She had perked up when he replied in a non-possessive way, and she thought maybe she had a chance to help her husband get into the pretty woman's panties.

"By whom...you? Another plan? You know I'm on to you now," John laughed and pulled her hard onto his dick.

"Well, y'all are coming to dinner on Friday. Just let things develop and don't be possessive," she instructed.

"We are?" he asked.

"Yes, you are. Trust me," Sylvia giggled.

"John, can we talk about something?" Emily asked her husband.

It was Wednesday evening, and they were on the couch sharing a bottle of wine with Emily snuggled against his shoulder feeling secure.

"Of course, honey. What's up?" he asked.

"Do we really need to go to dinner on Friday?" she asked with her eyes diverted.

"Well, I don't know...I guess so. I thought we had fun last time?" he answered, and after several seconds of silence he added, "What's wrong, Emily?"

There was more silence before she finally spoke, "I'm nervous about Frank."

123456...8