A Couple's Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me," she stated, although by her look she seemed more curious than angry.

"Yes, I've talked to both of them several times. I told them it was all over, and I told Frank not to bother you, although he wanted to call," he explained.

"That took several times?" she challenged him.

"They...ummm...keep bringing it up, and Frank was...uhhh...worried about you," he replied.

Emily knew what he was trying to say was that the older couple hadn't given up on their idea, which irritated her, although she found the comment about Frank's concern somehow pleasing.

They hadn't made love since before the night at Frank and Sylvia's, but the young wife knew it was time, so when her husband put his arm around her waist later in bed, she took his hand and brought it to her breasts. John knew the message, and he immediately nuzzled her neck and started to slowly stroke her body. She helped him with the buttons on her pajamas and soon they were naked and wrapped in an embrace. Emily could tell that her body was erasing any lingering furies as she felt her nipples stiffen and a dull throbbing begin between her legs.

She pulled her husband on top of her and he entered her easily, beginning a slow, gentle motion as he continued to kiss her lips, neck, and ears. When soft purrs began to come from her mouth, John knew she had decided to forgive him. He continued to move slowly, telling her often that he loved her, and reveling in the feelings of her warm body. When he finally let go, he stayed inside her so when he recovered, he could start again. However, when he did resume, it took him only a few minutes to realize she was not going to reach an orgasm. He slowed, then fell to her side, but maintained a tight embrace until they both were asleep.

"Good morning," John said to his pretty wife when her eyes fluttered open.

He had been stroking her tummy and the inside of her thighs hoping she would be in the mood for more lovemaking.

"Good morning," she answered with a tiny smile, then asked, "What time is it?"

"Seven-thirty," he told her, still touching her seductively.

A light rain was falling, which they could hear on the roof, and the darkened skies created a gentle illumination in the room. It was a day made for sleeping in and love, and John hoped he could take full advantage.

"What do you want?" she asked as a full smile filled her face.

"You," he replied, then flipped the sheet back and took one of her small nipples between his lips.

"Mmmm...I need to brush my teeth first..." she whined.

"Uh, uh," John responded and started to move over her.

With no further words, he got into place, and with her hands on his hips to guide him, they connected. He was determined this time to bring her to a climax, so he began moving with a full, deliberate rhythm that usually took her to the right place. At first, her sounds were encouraging, but she didn't seem to progress, and when her fingernails started to glide over his ass and thighs, he knew he wouldn't last long. With a series of whines and groans, he erupted and felt her body move in a way that seemed intended to milk every drop of semen from his body. He soon collapsed at her side in a peaceful, satisfied state.

Emily wasn't too concerned about her inability to orgasm. She knew there was still some turmoil and unresolved issues in her brain that held her back. She knew as a couple they needed to move forward, so she was pleased they had made love and that it had been a positive experience. The rain was now falling harder and the bedroom had become darker, which seemed to make things even more intimate.

"Honey?" she whispered to her dozing husband.

"Mmmm...hmmm..." he sighed.

"What did you do with her?" she probed.

A long silence ensued before he answered, "Emily, not now..."

"Tell me," she pushed.

She sensed there might be something, so she turned his head with her hands until they made eye contact.

"Normal stuff," he answered with clear guilt.

"What else?" she demanded.

John knew that anal sex was a taboo subject with his wife, and he wasn't sure how she would take the fact that he had experienced it with another woman. However, he had tried to be as honest as he could with her, so he decided to tell the truth.

"Well...uhhh...we...she liked anal sex," he forced out.

There was a long silence, and he could see the wheels turning in her head before she replied, "That's nasty."

He held out a faint hope that his admission would end any questions she had about the older couple, but it was not to be.

"Did you really want me to?" she asked.

"Want what?" he replied, although he felt he knew her meaning.

"Be with Frank," she said.

"Honey, I don't know. It didn't even seem real...and, I knew you never would," he responded.

In less than a second, the young wife's emotions pegged the dial in diametrically opposite directions. At first, she took his comment as an indictment of her sexuality, which angered her, and for an instant, she thought she would tell him about the black men. Then, just as fast, the needle swung the other way, when she considered he was complimenting her on her virtue. In the end, she landed right where she started, although now with more questions.

"But, what if I did? What if it would have happened? How would you feel?" she fired off quickly.

"I don't know. I...I guess a lot would depend on how you felt," her husband said.

"So, if I was okay with it, you would be too? No jealousy?" she countered, although there didn't appear to be any anger in her voice.

"Maybe...I don't know. It's all very strange. I guess Frank and Sylvia do it and it looks like they really love each other. I kind of saw that...but...I really don't know," John said.

"Odd, that you didn't think such a big thing through," she challenged him.

"I never thought...that...uhhh...you're right. I screwed up," he replied.

"Never thought? Meaning you didn't think I would, so you could have a pure wife at home and keep your mistress?" she said, accurately inferring where he was going.

"No! I didn't say that..." he tried to deny, although he knew he was busted.

"Maybe I'm not as pure as you think..." Emily replied.

Almost at the same moment, both realized that John's dick was erect. It pressed into his wife's hip, and he thought it would be the source of more pointed discussion, so he was surprised when he felt her hand wrap around it. She tugged on it several times, then moved in a way that he thought was an invitation to mount her, so he quickly rolled on top. His wife spread her legs and guided him to her opening where he easily entered.

He had only moved inside her for several seconds when he asked, "What happened? What happened with Frank?"

In all the intervening time, he had never considered it as something that needed discussion, but with Emily's statement, he wondered if there might be something he needed to learn.

"Now, you want to know?" she replied.

It was an admonishment meant to scold him for his lack of interest in her time with the older man. John knew her intent, but suddenly he couldn't hold back his interest.

"Yes, now I do. So, tell me," he said while continuing to move slowly.

"He kissed me and touched my breasts," she said.

"Okay," her husband responded.

He had expected, based on her statement, a more serious interaction, so his response came out sounding dismissive. For some reason, the young wife became offended by his tone thinking it was a shot at her sexuality, and in emotional defense, she once more recalled her encounters with the black men. She wondered what her husband would think of her purity if he knew about these wild encounters. Suddenly, she was comparing the loving, giving lovemaking she shared with her husband to the raw, aggressive sex she experienced with Carlos and Jamal. Both were fulfilling, although she had to admit that the black men left her exhausted and completely spent. Then, for some reason, she thought of Frank and wondered where sex with him would land on the spectrum.

"He wanted to take me to bed," the young wife stated, eager to see what reaction she would get.

John, knowing about the older man's interest was not surprised, and he thought his wife was seeking sympathy, so he said, "I'm sorry, honey."

She was disappointed by his words as they seemed almost indifferent. She had expected something emotional, perhaps outrage or even interest, but not passiveness. Now with her head in complete confusion, she knew there was no way she would ever orgasm, so after a few minutes, she tickled her husband's balls in the way that always worked, and soon he let go with a grunting, gasping climax.

It took another ten days for Frank to call Emily on her cell. In the interim, the young couple had continued to progress in returning their marriage to normal, or at least as normal as it could ever be. She had enough feminine wiles to know the older man would eventually reach out and had thought through how she would react when he did. Intellectually, she knew it was wise to move on and work on her husband to return to the northeast. However, she felt insulted by her husband's lack of response when she told him about Frank. She took it as an indictment on her sexuality, on the very core of her womanhood. Plus, she was intrigued to see how the man would try to play things, so after a short conversation, she agreed to meet him at their normal spot for coffee.

"You promise you didn't tell Sylvia?" Emily asked when they sat.

She had specifically asked, demanded really, that the older man not tell his wife, as she wanted to make sure everything was discreet. He had instantly committed that he wouldn't tell a soul, then promptly explained everything to his wife that night as they shared a drink. Their marriage had survived all the years through total honesty, and as badly as he wanted to bed the young woman, he wasn't going to upset that dynamic. In fact, he had hoped to get some advice on how to play his re-hooked fish.

"Scouts honor," he laughed.

As he had expected, Frank quickly determined that his engagement with Emily had taken a big hit and that he would have to put in some work to return her to her prior level. They endured a stilted start, but finally, an interaction developed and the older man subtly let her guide the discussion. When it came to the night by the lake, he listened to her words of hurt and resentment merely nodding his head as she spoke. An hour later, they left the coffee shop with no follow-up plans. Frank thought it best to keep heaviness out of the conversation, thinking he would stand a better chance if he provided the young wife some space. Emotionally, Emily took the bait, as she left their meeting pleased that he had listened and treated her with respect.

Two weeks later, they met again and once more Frank allowed her to guide the conversation. Amazingly, they barely spoke about their spouses and when they did, he made sure to support her views. Once again, the young wife left the meeting feeling good about the exchange with a growing opinion about the emotional intelligence of the older man.

"Will you please hurry! John won't do anything now," Sylvia complained later that evening when she found out about the rendezvous.

"Got to play the fish lightly. You said so yourself," he countered.

"How much longer?" she asked, unmoved by his remark.

"I'm going to push her next time, so we'll see," he explained.

The young couple had returned to their standard husband-wife routine, although there was still a residual gap. They both wanted to mend the broken trust, but really didn't know how, and for some reason, Emily didn't completely understand, she elected to keep her meetings with Frank a secret. The conflict it created in her thoughts scared her, however, she knew she would meet him again if he reached out again.

Frank texted her three weeks later and after a brief exchange, they agreed to meet mid-afternoon on the following Saturday. The older man was pleased with the arrangement as he thought it would create a more relaxed, unrushed situation. So, with a feeling of hope, he pulled up to the shop at the appointed time.

"Hi, Emily, you look incredible," he said to the lovely wife when she joined him a few minutes later.

"Thanks," she replied, trying not to blush.

Quickly, it became apparent to Frank that there was something in the air, a feeling of erotic tension, that had not been there before. It lifted his spirits and provided a sense of empowerment, yet he knew he should take his time, so he allowed the conversation to stay light for over thirty minutes before he decided to make a play.

"Emily, I have a question, and I hope it doesn't upset you," he started, then paused to give her a chance to respond. She remained silent, only staring back with a nervous look, so he continued, "You felt so good in my arms when we were together. Would it have been so bad to stay that way?"

Her body shuddered and she looked down at the table while she replied, "It...I don't know Frank...it's just wrong."

"Didn't it feel good to hold each other?" he pushed.

"Frank!" she exclaimed in a tense whisper while she glanced around to see if others could hear.

"Emily, I want to hold you again," he said and took her soft hand in his.

"Frank...John and Sylvia...they were...and they were...you know...doing it. Having an affair," she replied now showing distress.

The older man let the silence settle around them for several seconds before he responded, "Emily, I gave my wife permission...permission to explore and experience things. John is not threatening to our relationship. Do you understand what I'm saying?" he explained in his best soothing voice.

"I...I...I really don't know what to say," she answered.

Even though Emily had suspected that there was something going on in the relationship between the older couple, she thought that he must have been at least a little upset by his wife's actions. After all, the young wife caught her brazenly sucking the penis of another man just a few feet away. However, his words were an admission, which required her to reconsider the dynamics. As her mind reeled with the new information, she recalled her own actions with Carlos and his friends and knew that any judgment from her would be very hypocritical.

"First, I would hope you don't think badly of us. That would make me quite sad. Also, I was serious about how special you felt in my arms," he told her.

"I...I don't think badly...it's really not my place," she replied.

"Good. Emily, I know I unloaded a lot on you. Why don't we call it a day?" he suggested, seeing how her mind was consumed with processing the message.

"Yes...yes," she responded.

He walked her slowly to her car and they chatted for a few minutes before he decided to make another push that he hoped would leave a good impression.

"Emily, I'd like to kiss you," he stated.

"Uhhh...well..." she started to reply, but he was already taking her into his arms.

She let his lips find hers and slowly the kiss became more complete until they locked into a mutual, passionate embrace. When she moved her arm around his neck, Frank knew that he had crossed a threshold and was further pleased when she began emitting soft whimpers. When they broke, he gave her a final peck on the cheek, then turned and left. Suddenly aware of her surroundings, the young wife realized she had just shared an intimate moment in the bright sunlight of the open parking lot. All the way home, she thought about the kiss, and although she knew it was wrong, it had not been unpleasant.

The following Tuesday, glancing at her phone after hearing it beep, she read the message from her husband's boss, "Emily, if I invite John to dinner Saturday will you come?"

"Everything okay?" Janice asked her as she drove them towards their next appointment.

"Yes, fine," she quickly replied.

Even though her supervisor knew she was lying, she didn't press, but she wasn't surprised when her assistant asked her an odd question, just minutes later.

"Janice, have you ever heard of couples that have sex with others and know about it?" she asked.

"Yeah, they're called swingers," she laughed.

Emily expected her response and undeterred, asked, "What...what do you think...I mean why do they do it?"

"To fuck...for the sex...they horny," she answered, laughing again.

"Okay...thanks," the young wife responded with a shake of her head, unable to hide her exasperation at the older woman's words.

"Why, girl?" she probed.

"Nothing, just asking," she tried to answer evasively.

"No...uh uh...you tell old Janice what's going on," the black woman demanded.

With a sigh, Emily explained the meetings she had with her husband's boss and his admission that their marriage was open. She ended by telling her about the text she received, wanting her to commit to dinner.

"Well?" she asked when she didn't receive an immediate response.

"Girl, he's asking you to fuck," she stated.

"I don't think so..." she started before the black woman cut her off.

"Bullshit! You been meeting him on the sly and he talks sweet to you. Now you get this? Girl, he's been seducing you," she declared.

Instantly, she knew the older woman's words were true, and in fact, she realized she always knew what was taking place, which left her feeling quite guilty. However, there was something else that she couldn't deny. She enjoyed the meetings and Frank's pursuit, which left her pondering her virtue.

"God, it's so confusing," she cried out in frustration.

"Nonsense! Do you want to fuck him or not? That's the only question! Let me remind you that you've already spread your legs for a couple brothers, so you ain't no saint," she stated harshly.

"Thanks. You make me feel so good," Emily answered sarcastically.

"Now look. Your husband already given you permission. Hell, he pushed you! You want it or not?" she followed.

There was a silence in the car before the young wife finally replied, "It all feels to close. Like, it's claustrophobic."

Janice pulled the car onto the shoulder of the highway, and then looked towards her charge, "It's simple. Yes or no? Type one or the other. Either you go with it or not."

The two women locked eyes for several seconds, and then Emily slowly lifted her phone. After several seconds, she turned the screen towards the black woman who read the message. She fought back a smile as she turned and pulled the car back onto the road. Throughout her life, she had viewed the events she had dealt with as part of her circumstances, and that in some ways she was a victim. Now, watching the beautiful, educated, and privileged girl's reactions, she realized there was very little difference between them. Deep down, they were both just horny sluts.

Sylvia was giddy when her husband told her about Emily's reply. She had missed John, as he had gotten under her skin, and very much wanted her boy toy back. She had taken the young wife's reply as an acceptance of the situation, and even though her husband might still have to work for it, she was hopeful she would get John immediately.

When her husband arrived home that evening, she could tell he was very nervous, and although she knew the source of his discomfort, she remained silent. In a way, it was fun watching him squirm, which only became more pronounced as the evening wore on.

"Uhhhh...honey...ummm..." he started then, then stopped.

"Yes?" she asked, looking up from her book.

"Uhhh...well...we've been asked to dinner. At John and Sylvia's," he forced out.

"Oh..." she replied, deciding to make him work for it.

"Yes...mmmm...what do you think?" he asked.

"What do you think?" she fired back.

What Emily didn't know was that Frank had explained the situation in detail to the young husband. He had told him about their meetings for coffee and even the deep kiss they had shared, and he told him about the text exchange that very afternoon. John had been shocked, and at first defensive, but when he dangled the opportunity to rekindle his relationship with Sylvia, he started to soften. Much like Emily, after contemplating things, he had decided to go forward even though his mind was in some turmoil. Still, he was nervous about asking her, not out of fear of her anger, but for what it signified for them. He sensed by her manner that she was toying with him, although a piece of him wanted to hear her sincerely decline the invitation.

1...345678