A Couple's Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...hmmm...Frank is very good," she answered and squeezed his dick.

"Should we...you know...check on them?" he asked.

"You can have a look, but I think they're sleeping. You were out for almost an hour after I woke up," she replied.

"Okay," John said and got out of the bed.

He stopped to put on his boxers, then climbed the stairs to the bedroom and gently opened the closed door. The couple were underneath a comforter, cuddled closely, with Emily's back pressed firmly against his chest. As Sylvia had suspected, they were sleeping, so John quietly closed the door and returned to the older woman.

"They're asleep," he confirmed.

"Good! Now, come back here," she said and lifted the covers.

He scooted in and they ended up facing each other. She kissed him several times, then looked into his eyes and spoke.

"We want to do this a lot," she said.

"I...I'm not sure about Emily," he answered.

"She'll want to if you tell her it's okay," she replied, and after a pause added, "Tell her it's okay."

"I will," he replied, although his mind was in turmoil.

"Good, now fuck me," she demanded.

John followed her instructions and they both reached a satisfying but subdued, orgasm. After a few minutes of recovery, he announced to her that it was time to go.

"I better collect Emily so we can leave," he stated.

"Stay the night," she suggested.

"I think it would be better on Emily if she woke in her bed," he countered, and his words brought a knowing nod from the older woman.

Together, they climbed the stairs and knocked lightly on the door.

"Yes?" Frank called out.

Opening the door a few inches, John looked in and said, "Emily, I think it's time to go."

There was some stirring in the bed and a brief whispered conversation before his wife replied, "My things are by the lake."

"Okay, I'll get them," he said and closed the door.

Sylvia grabbed her robe as they passed the bedroom and they walked out to the gliders where they located his wife's dress. They returned quickly and found the door fully open with Emily on her back on top of the covers in her thong. Frank was by her side, still naked, and his large hand was slowly massaging her flat tummy. He handed her the dress and she stood and pulled it over her head. Then, with surprisingly simple good-byes, the couple was out the door and in their car. They traded several glances as if probing for each other's thoughts but remained silent during the drive.

Emily rushed straight to the bathroom as soon as the door opened. Like her times with Carlos, she could feel the sticky semen between her legs as her body slowly oozed its contents. After dabbing with a wad of tissue to clean up the mess, she lifted her head and gazed at her reflection in the mirror. A strange mixture of feelings coursed through her body as she came face-to-face with her adultery. So much had changed in her life in such a short period of time, and although she wanted to blame it on their move south, she knew it would be a lie.

There were other things in play, too, not the least of which was plain old opportunity. Up north, surrounded by friends and family, they had lived a privileged, insular existence. Sure, she had received unwanted attention at times, even by some of their close acquaintances, but in that world, it had seemed easier to ignore the advances. Now, living by themselves, separated from the traditional structure and with a different set of rules, there was nothing to lean on. Hell, even her husband had acted as an instigator.

Then, there was her own reaction, as no matter how much she wanted to play the victim, she couldn't get over the sensations she experienced. The orgasms had been deep, powerful, and entirely devoid of love. It was so counter to all her previous notions of sex that she felt bewildered and concerned. The concept that fulfilling sex only existed as a shared intimacy between committed couples lay shattered like glass on concrete, as her multiple lovers had taken her to places she didn't know existed. Both individually and collectively, her experiences caused a frightening questioning of her values.

"Honey, open up," John said softly while lightly tapping on the door.

Her husband's voice ended her moment of reflection, and after tossing the tissue into the toilet, she opened the door a sliver and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Emily, let me in," he replied and pushed on the door as she backed away.

John's eyes roamed his wife's body, still clothed in her dress, which made her shudder. There was a strange look in his eyes, unlike anything she had ever seen, and she cringed, expecting the worst. However, rather than verbally reproach her, or worse, he looped his arm around her waist and pulled her tightly to him. Instantly, his lips went to hers, and although still unsure of things, she accepted the kiss.

At the house, his thoughts had often gone to his wife, but the hostess had kept him busy so he couldn't dwell on the subject. Now, released from that distraction, his mind filled with memories of her actions and responses. For some reason he didn't entirely understand, it had excited him immensely, and those feelings now propelled him to want her beneath him.

"I need to shower," Emily whispered when the kiss ended, sensing his intent.

"Later, let's go to bed," he replied.

Although she didn't feel clean, the young wife allowed her husband to lead her to their bed, and with no foreplay, John positioned himself between his slender wife's legs.

"Mmmm...you are so incredible," he groaned as his dick slid inside. Then, remembering Sylvia's counsel, he said, "We did it together, so it's okay. And, I love you."

Her husband's words had an immediate effect on the young wife. A wave of relief swept through her, and she suddenly found her voice.

"Are you sure? John, I don't know...I'm so confused," she gasped.

"I'm sure, we did it together, honey," he said again, then added, "Don't be upset, okay?'

"Okay..." she let out in a soft squeak.

John had started out with a slow, gentle motion, planning to make love to his wife in a caring way. However, with each stroke, his mind returned to the house and the vision of her with Frank. It caused his movements to increase in speed and force, and it took Emily's loud grunting to make him aware of his aggressive state.

"John...easy..." his wife whimpered.

Her words made him slow for a bit, but the image returned, and now he felt the same surge of energy as he did when he took Sylvia earlier. He moved powerfully into his wife, and took her wrists in his hands and pushed them over her head.

"Don't...don't hurt me," she whined.

The sounds of slapping flesh, his grunts of exertions and his wife's whimpers merged and filled the room. Something primal was happening in his head that he didn't understand, but at that moment, all that he wanted was to fill his wife with his seed.

"You're mine...you're mine..." he grunted in time to his full thrusts, then added, "No matter he fucked you, you're mine."

"Yes...yes...yes, baby...I'm yours..." Emily cried out.

His words had struck a chord in her psyche, and at that moment, she had a deep desire to be a totally giving wife. In addition, a tingling sensation began that fired between her pussy and nipples that made her hips thrust to meet her husband's motions. For a second, she thought she might be close to an orgasm, but the cries now coming from her husband let her know he wouldn't last long enough.

"Oh shit...fuck...oh damn...shit..." John grunted as he slammed his pelvis into hers.

Completely spent, the young husband collapsed onto his wife. Together, they gasped for air while Emily's hand slowly stroked her husband's hair. It had been a bizarre night, and a strange ending, but John had made her feel desired, which had been a big concern.

"Where have you been?" Emily asked her husband when he came into the house.

It was almost eight in the evening on the following Wednesday, and well past the time he normally came home. She had tried to call him several times, and when it rolled to voicemail, her mind filled with thoughts of him with Sylvia.

"I'm sorry, I went shopping," he answered with a big smile.

"For what?" she asked, with the look on his face showing some promise.

"A couple things," he replied and took the bag from behind his back.

Like a magician with a hat, he slowly pulled out a small article that Emily soon realized was a negligee. It was emerald green, her favorite color, but in his hand, she couldn't tell much else. Then, he revealed a small box, and once more he moved deliberately, to build suspense, as he opened it to reveal a lovely strand of pearls.

"Ahhhh..." she gasped when she saw them.

It wasn't the first set of pearls he had bought for her and he knew from experience that it was one of her favorite gifts. He was happy to see the childlike smile come to her face.

"Why...?" she started, but he cut her off.

"Just because," he interjected, then added, "Why don't you try them on."

Emily accepted the gifts from his outstretched hand and quickly disappeared into the bedroom. A few minutes later, she was back, demurely smiling as she walked sensually up to him in the teddy with the pearls nestled softly between her breasts. John was pleased to see that her small nipples and vulva were discernible through the gauzy material.

"You look amazing," he whispered, as he took her into his arms.

"How amazing?" she giggled.

"Totally...completely..." he responded as his hand squeezed her ass.

Sylvia had been the impetus for the purchases, as she texted him that day to remind him to be positive and supportive. So, after work, he had bolted for the stores, spending several hours mulling over what to get.

"I made dinner," she said in a little girl's voice.

"Good, I'm starved," he replied.

"Okay, I'll get it for you. Let me change," she said.

"No, honey...don't change," he pleaded.

With an impish smile, she pivoted and went to the kitchen. Just a few minutes later, she was back with a plate of food that she set before him, but when she tried to move away, he pulled her into his lap. She fed him while his hands roamed her body, and it wasn't long before they were both worked up. Leaving the dining table, they made for the sofa where their fondling became more intense. While they kissed, John let his hand tease her nipples and pussy through the material of the teddy. It wasn't long before his lovely wife was moaning into their connected mouths while her body writhed in response.

"Let's go to bed," she whispered when they broke.

"Uh uh...right here," her husband replied.

His hand had slipped beneath the garment and was fondling her ass. Slowly, while never stopping his stroking, he worked around her body until he arrived at her wet opening. He smiled at her, making her blush, as he coated his fingers with her juices, and then pushed a finger deep inside.

"Uhhhh...mmmm..." she moaned and pulled his head to her breasts.

With his head bent low, he licked and kissed the exposed parts of her breasts. He was running his tongue down her cleavage when he spotted the fading remnant of a love bite that his boss had left. It brought the memories rushing back, and once again he felt the urge to take his wife powerfully. In a swift move, he flipped her onto her back, dropped his pants, and while pulling the material covering her pussy aside, he lined up and pushed inside.

"Oh, John...ohhhh," Emily moaned.

"Yeah...yeah..." he forced out, as he took her with deep thrusts.

The young wife recognized the fire in his eyes. It was the second time in the span of just a few days that he had acted this way, and she knew he was likely still stimulated by the events of the past weekend. It was very different than their normal lovemaking, more taking than giving, but she couldn't deny that it excited her in a strange way.

"Is this how you want me?" she gasped between his thrusts.

Emily hadn't even thought about her words before she said them, but now realized that they were in a way an act of submission.

"Yes..." her husband responded, taking her hands, and pushing them over her head once more.

Emily and Frank met often, usually with their spouses, although occasionally they would sneak away. These solo sessions usually proved more sexually powerful, and at first, it caused the young wife some distress. However, as she allowed her mind to open and accept all she had experienced outside her marriage she realized that deep inside she harbored a naughty streak. The conservative world she came from had kept it hidden, but circumstances and Frank's relentless pursuit had allowed it to emerge. Now, when she was with her lover, she had no guilt and they typically experienced explosive sex. Frank was thrilled to see her passion freed and before long he declared their sex the best he had ever experienced.

Fortunately for John, his wife's newfound sexual freedom carried over to their bedroom. They were making love at least four times a week, and with the demands of Sylvia added in, the young husband stayed satiated most of the time.

"When's your last day?" Janice asked as they drove to a home visit.

"The 22nd, in three weeks," Emily replied.

John's project had recently concluded and with the money he made, he felt he had achieved his goal. They had decided to return to the east coast, and she had put in her resignation.

"You still seeing your man?" the black woman asked, referring to Frank.

"Yes..." she blushed.

"You going to be able to let him go? I know you like the sex and I think he got in your heart, too," she said.

"I'll be okay," Emily responded, although the words made her feel a little sad.

"No more vacations to the islands?" she asked.

Janice was referring to a five-day trip the couples had made to the Caribbean several months prior. It had started as a normal vacation, but on the second day they had swapped partners and Emily had spent the remaining time as Frank's trophy wife. She hadn't seen her husband again until they were leaving for the airport.

"No, no more...just back to the cold north," she replied, forcing a laugh. Then, before the black woman could comment again, she added, "Besides, we want to start a family like I told you. So, it's a good time."

"When you going to start trying?" Janice asked with suspicion.

"I stopped the pill last month," Emily explained.

"While you still fucking your man?" she asked in a louder voice.

"He...he uses a condom now," she replied.

"Uh-huh...I bet he does..." the black woman responded.

Emily dropped John, Jr. off at his preschool, then drove her 4-year old daughter, Annette, to her best friend's home for a scheduled play day. It had been five years since they moved back to the east coast, and the memories of their time in the south faded more with each passing day. Now, she enjoyed the role of a stay at home mom, and with her husband back in the family business, they were financially unburdened.

Occasionally, her mind would drift to the adventures they had experienced, and depending on her mood, she would either smile or shudder. She had gone from shock to acceptance during those days as she experienced Carlos and then became Frank's lover. However, now back in the close family environment, she had returned to her conservative ways, although not completely. The encounters down south had put the couple's sexual interaction on a level that she had never expected. They were communicative, open, and often explorative with each other which kept the bedroom quite fun.

The one thing that weighed on her mind was her son, John Jr. She had cut things close with Frank, much too close really, and was happy when her son was born with her husband's features. However, every now and then, when she looked into the young child's eyes in a certain way, she wasn't completely sure.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories