A Couple's Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a fish that has to be played just right. But I think I'm getting close," he announced.

"Hope it's worth it," she replied.

"I'm thinking it will be," he answered.

The young couple was coming for dinner again, this time on a Saturday. John could see that Emily was less reserved than last time and suspected it had to do with Frank's efforts but was afraid to query her on the subject. Like the previous visit, after dinner, they went out to the lake to look at the stars after consuming a lot of wine and split into the two large gliders. It was a chilly evening, so their hosts had set out some large blankets, and Frank took one and spread it so that it covered them from the waist down.

Emily was wearing a dark skirt and a long sleeve blouse that Frank was pleased to see showed a hint of cleavage. The conversation between John and Sylvia that had started out lively had quickly turned into soft whispers which, like before, made Emily very curious. Her husband had admitted kissing the older woman, and she knew that Sylvia was aggressive which made her wonder what else might occur.

"Why don't you come over here?" the older man suggested while patting the space just to his side.

Emily wasn't pushed in the corner like she was last time, but there were still several feet between them.

"Oh, Frank," she replied, trying to politely brush off the request.

"Come on," he responded, letting her know he wasn't going to drop the subject.

Emily looked at him for several seconds and her thoughts went to their meetings and how well behaved he had been. With a deep breath, she slid towards him and when she settled, he scooted over closing the final distance so that their legs were touching. Looking up at her large host, Emily suddenly felt very vulnerable but was able to force a smile. Frank's arm went around her shoulders and for the next few minutes, they quietly sipped their wine while looking at the sky.

"Mmmm..." came a clearly audible sound from Sylvia which made Emily tense.

To her, it came across as a clear message of satisfaction related to something and she cringed thinking about what might be going on. Frank's hand was now on her shoulder, pulling her closer against him, which she accepted without protest. She suspected what was coming next, so she wasn't surprised when he leaned down to kiss.

"Frank, no," she whispered.

To her, the thought of husband and wife making out with others just a few feet away was just too strange. Undeterred, Frank used his hand to turn her head and planted his lips on hers. Surprised and not wanting to encourage him, she acted lifelessly and let him explore her mouth without responding. When the kiss ended, Emily directed her gaze downward, purposefully avoiding eye contact. Just then, a burst of giggling erupted from the other glider which infuriated the young wife. Frank recognized the emotion surging through her and saw it as an opportunity. He leaned his head down once more and this time when their lips met, he found a more willing reception.

"Baby, you know how to kiss," Frank told her when they finally broke after a long soulful connection.

In truth, he thought she needed some coaching, but that could come later.

"Thanks," Emily replied softly.

Frank pulled her even closer and then initiated a deep kiss aggressively exploring her mouth with his tongue. He could feel the young wife begin to respond then pull back in fright as the kiss progressed, so he kept it going for a long time. Slowly, he started working his hand along her side until it was high on her waist, just below her breasts. Emily sensed his intent and tried to squirm away, but Frank's strength held her in place.

"Frank, I've had enough," she whispered when the long kiss finally ended.

"One more baby. I'm enjoying it cause you kiss so well," he said softly in her ear.

His breath made her shiver for a second and she nodded her agreement thinking that at least they had settled on an ending. However, instead of going straight to her lips, Frank nuzzled her neck, kissing it lightly, and before she could stop herself, a soft sigh escaped her mouth which embarrassed her while encouraging her seducer. Leaving her neck, his lips found hers and they started the kiss with Frank feeling some response from the young wife. Emboldened, he let his hand move up until he was cupping her right breast.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." Emily tried to cry out as she squirmed to free her breast from his hand.

Frank had the leverage and wouldn't let go, and seconds later, his fingers found her small nipple and began to squeeze it through her shirt and bra. With all her strength, she twisted from his grasp and was able to scoot out of the glider. She took the few steps to where her husband lay nestled with Sylvia, intending to grab him and leave, but when they came into her view, she stopped cold. Her husband rested diagonally across the seat with his pants at his knees and Sylvia's head was bobbing as she sucked his dick. So consumed were the lovers, they didn't even notice Emily until she was bolting away towards the house.

"Emily, wait!" John called out, but his words had no effect.

Fortunately, Emily had driven them in her car, so she was quickly behind the wheel, and although in tears, she managed to get away from the house. However, once on the highway, she pulled over and lost all control. She felt completely betrayed and abandoned, wondering how John could be so awful, so insensitive and heartless. Then, she remembered her own infidelity and she wondered if God was paying her back. Her phone rang and she could see it was John, but she ignored the call. There was no way she could speak with him now and she wondered if she ever would be able to.

Suddenly, she felt defeated and considered that maybe it was all her fault. Perhaps, she wasn't a good enough wife or lover, and maybe he was already tired of her. However, her anger quickly returned and along with it came a surge of jealousy and a burning desire for revenge. She opened the compartment by her hand and moved the CDs until she found the scrap of paper. Dialing quickly before she lost her nerve, she heard the ringing start and the clicking sound of the answer.

"Hello?" a sleepy voice said.

"Carlos, this is uh...it's Emily. Janice's co-worker. Can I come over?" the young wife asked.

Emily almost stopped and turned around a dozen times as she drove towards the address. However, her rage propelled her forward along with her need to inflict pain upon John even if he didn't know about it. Along the way, her phone rang three more times as her husband tried to reach out, but she still refused to answer.

She finally arrived at a dilapidated trailer house with two broken down cars in front surrounded by knee-high weeds. She was frightened and unsure if she was at the right place until she saw Carlos peering from the small window in the door. With a deep breath, she turned off her phone, then purposefully opened the car door and strode the short distance to the steps trying her best to channel her fear.

"Well looky at you...damn!" the black man exclaimed when she stepped inside.

Carlos, clothed only in a pair of loose-fitting shorts, reached for her, wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close for a kiss. Despite being the one to reach out, at first, Emily was reluctant, but after a few awkward moments, she allowed his full lips to connect. Nearby, she could hear talking, and when they stopped, she noticed two men in front of a TV in a room to her left. They were both staring at her and there was the unmistakable aroma of pot.

"Hey man. This my girl Emily," he announced to his friends, as his hand rubbed her flat tummy.

"Hi," she replied meekly when they waved.

Carlos directed her down the hall to the right, to the last room, where a twin-sized mattress was on the floor and empty soft drink cans and fast-food wrappers littered the floor.

"Let's get comfortable," Carlos said, and immediately began pulling at her clothes.

"Look...uh...I'm not sure..." she started when she saw the room had no door, but the black man paid no attention and lifted her arms to pull her blouse over her head.

"Let me see them titties," he demanded, and his hands reached for her bra.

Emily realized she had made a big mistake. Her previous time with Carlos had been unplanned, a strange series of serendipitous events. Now, it just felt cheap and disgusting. She wanted to gather her clothes and leave, but the look in the black man's eyes let her know it wouldn't be easy.

"Carlos, please...I need to go," she implored him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Baby, you just got here. Don't you worry. I'll make you feel good just like before," he said in a low voice and moved closer until his arms were wrapped around her body.

Emily elected to keep her arms over her breasts and was not in a good position to ward off his advances. While she was thinking about what to do, he started nuzzling her neck and licking it softly. His hand found the zipper of her skirt and suddenly the young wife had to choose between her top and bottom.

"Carlos, no," she stated, and her hand dropped to push his away.

Not only did she fail to stop him, but now one of her breasts became exposed and he took advantage by moving his mouth onto the soft flesh and sucking hard. With a gasp, Emily's hand returned to try and move his mouth, but at the same time Carlos was able to push her loosened skirt over her hips and it fell to her feet in a heap. With no more pleasantries, he used his weight to pull her to the mattress where she ended up on top of him with her legs spread. Seconds later, despite her continued attempts to stop him, she was naked and Carlos was on top of her with his large cock pressed against her mound separated only by the material of his thin shorts. He ground into her, ignoring her pleading eyes. To him, a white woman was a prize and a hot one was the top prize, so he intended to claim this one again.

"Get ready baby. You know you need it. It's why you here," he stated.

"Please Carlos. It was a mistake. Let me up so I can go. I'm sorry," she whined, still trying to convey her message with her begging eyes.

Carlos didn't reply. Instead, he began pushing harder against her sex and dropped his head and sucked a nipple, along with part of her breast, into his mouth.

"Carlos, I'll scream," she told him.

She realized her decision had been reckless and that she was now at the mercy of the black man. That knowledge caused her to start sobbing softly, but Carlos' only response was to move his mouth from her breast to her mouth and kiss her sloppily. Soon, she felt him move and knew he was working his shorts over his ass and down his legs. Then she felt it, the thick cock that had taken her once before was now free from its confines and lying firmly along her slit. Now, when he moved, the thick shaft worked to separate her lips and she felt a tickling sensation. His mouth returned to her breasts but this time he nibbled on her sensitive nipples which caused an involuntary wiggling of her hips. Emily could feel him getting harder as they rubbed together and the tickling started to change into a dull throbbing.

"Going to fuck you good," he announced when his mouth left her nubs.

"Carlos, please," she whined, knowing her pleas were useless, but wanting for her own sake to try.

The black man lifted from her body and took his cock in his hand and directed it towards her opening. Looking down, Emily saw the large, dark object that had invaded her before and for a moment she shivered. He began gliding his plump cockhead along her slit making it wet despite her reluctance, while quickly turning her throbbing into a needy ache. When he thought he had prepared her, Carlos found her hole and pushed firmly watching his head slowly disappear into the wet folds. When he had it started, he leaned forward driving the shaft into the pretty wife.

"Uggghhh...fuck...fuck yeah," he called out, as the tight, warm feeling made his balls tighten.

"Nooo...oh God help me," Emily whined.

"Baby, he ain't going to help you, but this fat cock will," he laughed.

Emily's pussy betrayed her mind because, within three strokes, she had fully lubricated. Carlos fucked her hard and fast which brought from her a succession of involuntary grunts and moans. But something else was happening too, the dull ache was spreading through her body in a way she knew well, and the fact that this black man was making her respond brought a fresh wave of sobs. Carlos' mouth went to her and started kissing her again using his thick tongue to explore her mouth. The kiss lasted a long time, and partway through, Emily realized her tongue was moving against his in a sensual way. It was then that she realized her morals had completely lost the battle with her excited body.

"Mmmm..." Emily let out when the kiss ended, and in her moan was a tinge of passion, telling Carlos she was heating up.

"Feels good don't it baby," he asked but received no reply.

For the next few minutes, the black concentrated on fucking her with long, full strokes. It was when the wet sloppy sound of her pussy began to fill the room that Emily lost any remaining control.

"Ohhh...ohhh..." she started to whine in obvious arousal.

"Good, baby," Carlos encouraged.

Emily's hands which had been on his arms in a defensive position moved to his back and began to glide between his shoulders and ass. In his life, Carlos had fucked a lot of women and he knew when they let themselves go. This young white wife was there, and he planned to take full advantage, enjoy her pussy, and take her over the edge.

"Mmmm...uhhh...uhhh..." the sounds of her slurping pussy seemed to synch with her whimpers and moans.

"Your pussy loves black dick don't it?" he challenged her, and when she didn't reply, he added, "Tell me you like it, baby."

"I like it," she responded.

Emily's body seemed to be floating, connected to reality only through Carlos' cock which filled her completely.

"What you want girl?" he probed, feeling she was almost there.

"Uhhh...uhhh...cum...I want to...oh make me cum...please..." Emily grunted as she became a needy slut.

"Yeah, you going to get there...Carlos going to make you cum," he replied, inspired by her begging which made him feel powerful.

He knew bedding a white woman would bring him lots of respect from his friends, and making this beautiful woman have a powerful orgasm would make it even better. He wanted her to cry out loud so everyone in the trailer could hear, and it didn't take long for it to happen. Emily could feel it building and she became still, not wanting to scare it away. Suddenly, with Carlos going deep, it hit her like a wave sweeping through her young body.

"Ohhh...ohhh...don't stop...do it...do it...oh God!" she wailed, announcing to all she had reached her climax.

Her powerful release pushed Carlos forward and quickly he joined her.

"Oh, fuck baby...fuck yeah...good pussy...fuck yeah," he grunted loudly.

Emily could feel his cock pulsing at her opening and knew he was planting his heavy semen deep within her body. He kept rolling into her for some time, and when their mating finally stopped, they could hear clapping coming from the other end of the trailer as his friends expressed their approval.

Carlos turned them so that he was on his back and reinserted his half-hard cock into her wet opening and pulled her down so that her breasts pressed into his chest. He held her tight, fearing she would try to leave, but he needn't have worried as there was no strength in her body. Strangely, Emily felt relaxed and safe in Carlos' arms and drifted away for a while. When she awoke, she felt Carlos rolling her onto the dirty mattress then pull her close and start to fondle her breasts. It felt good, so she let him without protest.

"You need to get this cock hard. I want to get some more pussy," he demanded several minutes later and returned to his back indicating what he wanted from her, but when she didn't move, he clarified, "Suck on my dick baby."

Feeling resigned to the situation, Emily got on her knees, took his member in her left hand around the fat base and began to suck the head tasting the remains of his semen and her own discharge. Turned with her butt partly towards his face, Carlos smiled when he saw the frothy mess around her pussy. He knew he had given her a first-class fucking and it made him proud.

Fortunately for Emily, her lips and his view of her pussy quickly reenergized his cock. Surprisingly, it was the young wife that threw her leg over his waist and pulled his cock into her well-used opening. She watched as the large black tool disappeared inside marveling at the feeling it brought forth.

"Ohhh..." she gasped when his cock reached her limit, and glancing down, she could see Carlos smiling.

"Work it, girl," he instructed, and she started grinding on the man.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations coursing through her body, then felt Carlos' hands on her breasts, at first gently massaging them, then finding her nipples and rolling and pinching them in a way that heightened her arousal. The feeling was magical, and although Emily hadn't expected to orgasm again, she felt she was on a path where it was possible. Being on top allowed her to set the pace and move so she could find the best feeling. She kept her eyes closed most of the time to focus on the connection to her lover, so it startled her to hear the voice over her shoulder.

"Damn, that's a good-looking bitch," a man said and turning she saw that Carlos' friends were standing at the door.

"Get the fuck out of here, Daylon," Carlos yelled at the speaker, but there was more amusement in his tone than anger.

Emily stopped moving and leaned forward to try and hide her body against Carlos, but all it accomplished was to provide the onlookers a perfect view of the cock buried in her pussy. She couldn't help but turn and look back at the men and when she did, she could see their eyes staring at the connection. Unfortunately, she couldn't think of a better position, so she remained still.

"Carlos, make them leave," she implored her lover.

"Get the fuck out of here," he called out, this time with more conviction.

"Man, you goin to share?" a voice asked.

"You want some of this?" Carlos asked, and although it was meant to taunt his friends, it terrified the young wife.

"Carlos, no! Please!" she said into his ear.

"Man, get her back to fucking so we can watch," Daylon demanded.

There were several seconds of silence then Emily felt him pushing on her shoulders and said, "Get back to it, baby."

"Carlos, make them leave," she tried once more.

"You want to put on a show or get banged?" he asked with no sympathy or caring in his voice.

Knowing the alternative was horrifying, Emily slowly lifted back into position and began moving with her eyes tightly closed, praying the men would get bored and leave.

"Hey, we can't see shit. Make her turn," one of them called out, and almost immediately she felt Carlos direct her with his hands.

She allowed the manipulation and seconds later she was facing the door with her back to Carlos. She felt his cock probing for her pussy and when he found it, he pulled her onto him in a reverse cowgirl position. Now, his three friends had a full-frontal view of her body impaled by Carlos cock.

"Move," he demanded, and with help from his hands, she began to roll her hips.

Humiliated, Emily closed her eyes and tried to ignore the situation, but the constant comments thrown at her made it impossible. After several minutes, she opened her eyes and saw that the two men had their cocks out and were stroking them slowly. She quickly closed her eyes but less than a minute later something compelled her to look again. Her eyes met Daylon's and his look conveyed a burning hunger that caused her to shiver. Looking at the other man, she saw in his eyes the same look and she knew she was in a dangerous position, protected only by Carlos.

123456...8