A Couple's Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something strange happened inside Emily. When she closed her eyes again and thought about the looks, she found herself becoming excited. The danger and their unmasked desire to have her, to take her, acted like a powerful aphrodisiac for the young wife. She felt her nipples tingle and knowing they were staring at her she began moving on Carlos' cock in a more sensuous way.

"Ride that dick, bitch," Daylon said, and the sound of his voice seemed much nearer.

When Emily opened her eyes, the black man had moved into the room and was standing at the end of the mattress just a few feet away. He was furiously pumping his cock and with each stroke, she could see the pink of his hole as it quickly opened and closed. He wasn't as large as Carlos, but it was a nice tool and beneath hung a large nutsack that was swinging in time to his motion. Emily's looks moved quickly between the rigid cock and Daylon's hungry eyes until just seconds later, she saw his legs start to get wobbly.

"Oh fuck...fuck yeah...fuck..." he cried out, barely staying erect, and at the same time, a jet of semen left his hole, hung in the air for a moment, and then fell onto Emily's leg.

"Ohhh..." she gasped when she felt the thick liquid hit.

Daylon stumbled back and leaned against the wall and behind him, Emily could see the other man in the shadows. His body seemed larger and although she couldn't make out the details, she could tell he was working his dick.

"Fuck her man," he spoke in gasps.

"I am fucking her Jamal. Step up here and show her your thing," Carlos grunted.

At first, Jamal stayed where he was seemingly ignoring Carlos' words, but after about twenty seconds Emily saw him emerge from the darkness. He was tall and powerfully built with a set of muscles that made it look like he worked out often. His bare chest exposed numerous tattoos and he held in his hand a cock that was about the same length as Carlos' but even thicker with a huge head. There were veins running over it and one prominent one that looked like it traveled the entire length. Slowly, he moved to the spot vacated by Daylon.

Emily couldn't make herself look away and she saw Jamal's face grow tense before he too let loose with spurts of thick semen. However, instead of hitting her, most of his load landed on Carlos.

"Hey, motherfucker. Don't get that nasty shit on me," he yelled in response.

"Shit, sorry man," Jamal answered, as he too sought support from the trailer walls.

Suddenly, everything stopped and before long both men slowly moved back towards the TV. When they were gone, Carlos positioned Emily on her knees and took her from behind with deep, even thrusts. Emily could tell by his sounds that he wasn't going to last long, but it still felt very good so she stayed in place and let him ride her until with several deep grunts he deposited another offering of his seed. With that, they collapsed forward where they recovered until Carlos finally fell to her side.

Somehow, the satiated feeling from the sex overpowered her guilt and Emily drifted from a state of relaxation into sleep. Sometime later, she awakened to the feeling of hands kneading her ass that soon began working to spread her thighs. When she felt the knees between her legs, she knew Carlos was going to take her again, but her strength had waned and she lacked the willpower to resist. She felt the cockhead probing at her opening, and after entering with relative ease, the heavy shaft began taking her with full thrusts.

Soon, her body responded, and soft sighs and moans emerged from her mouth as a buzzing sensation began to build in her core. As if sensing her state, his movement became faster which heightened her arousal and Emily moved her knees out in an act of submission.

"Fuck her good, man," she heard a voice say behind her.

It took a moment for it to register, but when it did, she realized it was Carlos speaking which meant he was not the man inside her. In surprise, she turned her head as far as she could and suddenly, she was staring at the face of Jamal who looked down at her with a determined look.

"No! Get off me!" the beautiful woman cried out as she tried to move.

The black man took one hand and placed it between her shoulders essentially pinning her to the mattress like a butterfly on a display board. Her cries and pleas excited him, and he pushed into her with deep, powerful strokes. For a time, she continued to struggle, but his relentless movements won out, and although she knew she wouldn't orgasm again, she accepted his efforts. Several minutes had elapsed when she felt his thrusting start to become erratic, signaling his impending climax. Soon, his grunts became more pronounced, which somehow elicited moans from her, and then with a loud cry, he slammed against her ass and released his semen. Emily could feel the spasms of his cock as the jets of fluid escaped until finally, with a deep moan, he collapsed onto her back.

For the first time in her life, the young wife had experienced forced sex, although strangely she felt resignation more than anger. In retrospect, now that her anger had faded, she realized her actions had turned out to be far more disgusting than anything her husband had done. Suddenly, she felt completely empty and struggled to fight back the tears.

"Fuck man..." Jamal grunted as he lifted.

The tone of his voice indicated that he was exhausted, and Emily hoped that the men would drift away and leave her alone. She knew there was still one more that hadn't experienced her, and she wanted to avoid him, so if they just gave her a little space she planned to quickly dress and leave.

"That's fine pussy ain't it?" she heard Carlos state.

"Oh, fuck yeah man...she drained me," his friend replied, and then added, "Daylon going to hit it?"

"He done fell asleep," Carlos laughed, with Jamal joining him.

"Let's smoke a bowl," he suggested when their laughter died.

"Good idea," Carlos answered.

Emily was still face down with her eyes squeezed shut, but she sensed movement. She remained still for a while, and then slowly looked up and was grateful to see that she was alone. Realizing she had a window of opportunity, she quietly dressed, then tip-toed towards the door. With keys in hand, she opened the door and ran to her car. In seconds, she was inside with the motor running, and when the headlights came on, they illuminated the two black men at the door of the filthy trailer. Fortunately, they showed no interest in chasing her, evidently satiated from the fucking.

The young wife tried to recall the turns she had made to get to the trailer and was relieved when she came upon a wide, well-lit avenue. Now, she felt safe, although the throbbing between her legs and the oozing sensation as the remnants of her ordeal filled her thong, explicitly reminded her what had occurred.

"Wha...what...who is it?" her supervisor's confused voice sounded in the speaker.

It was 7:00 AM and the young wife needed to talk with someone and Janice was the only person that understood everything. After leaving the trailer, Emily had considered driving home but wasn't ready emotionally or physically, so she checked into a cheap motel. She was able to shower and get several hours of fitful sleep, but could no longer keep still.

"Janice, it's Emily," she replied, then added, "I...I...need to talk with someone."

After several probing questions, the black woman understood her protégé was quite upset, so she told her to come over. The young wife moved as fast as she could and precisely eighteen minutes later, she was knocking on the door of the small bungalow. Janice had coffee ready, and after pouring two cups they moved to the kitchen table. The older woman didn't press, letting her proceed at her own pace, so with her emotions heightened it took Emily almost thirty minutes to tell the story. She left nothing out, and as she began to describe the scene at the trailer, she could see the black woman's eyes get big.

"Your man...he's fucking the bitch," Janice declared when she finally stopped.

Emily drew in a deep breath and started to shake before whimpering, "I know..."

"Well, you got yours at the trailer. Did you cum?" she asked, but when she saw the young wife look at her feet, she added, "I guess you did."

They sipped their coffee in silence for several minutes although it was clear to Janice that her co-worker had more on her mind. However, she decided to stay passive and wait for the young wife to summon her courage.

"Oh, Janice...what am I going to do? My marriage is over," she whimpered, fighting to hold herself together.

"Baby, what do you want to do? You got to decide," she replied.

"She was...it was in her mouth...and you're right. There's more going on," Emily declared.

"And you got your bell rung by two brothers and it wasn't the first time," she reminded her.

"I know...I know..." she said in a low voice, then continued after a pause, "There's more..."

Emily explained the situation with Frank, the serendipitous meetings, and his attempts at seduction. The longer she spoke, the guiltier she felt about her own behavior. Certainly, it didn't put her on strong moral ground, and she had to accept the reality that she was equally compromised, if not more so.

"Girl...Emily...don't you see it? They're setting you up. They're swingers or something, and I bet that dog husband of yours knows all about it," she stated.

"Wha...what?" she answered, looking confused.

"Your husband and that woman are fucking and they want you to join the party and fuck her husband," Janice clarified.

"And you think John knows?" she asked.

"Oh, baby...you can bet he does," she said.

Janice let the young woman rest at her house until she regained enough strength to drive home and confront her husband. She had been avoiding her phone, but once in her car, she checked it and saw that John had called twenty-three times and left seven messages. She completed the twenty-minute drive to their house and once in the driveway, she took several deep breaths before getting out.

"Emily, my God, where have you been?" John asked, meeting her at the door, appearing sincerely concerned.

"I...I needed time," she replied, almost choking on her words.

"Let me get you some tea," he said and helped her to the sofa before heading to the kitchen.

A few minutes later he was back, and after handing her the cup, he joined her on the couch. There was an awkward silence before Emily finally spoke.

"John, I have a question and I would appreciate an honest answer," she began, and when she saw her husband slowly nod, she continued, "Are you having an affair with Sylvia?"

Even though he knew she would ask, the question threw him off-kilter. She had always been able to read him, and he knew he must look guilty, so he decided to tell the truth.

"Yes..." he said, barely above a whisper.

His mind raced with the potential ramifications. Despite his indiscretion, he loved his wife and would be devastated if she left. Plus, divorce would create something of a scandal for his conservative family, and if the truth came out it would cast him in a very bad light.

"I...I see...," Emily replied, choking on the words, and quickly followed with, "Do you love her?"

"Oh, no honey...no...I love you," he answered.

"Then...why?" she asked, breaking down in tears.

"I...I...she just was so aggressive...relentless...and I guess...I was weak..." John said, quite subdued.

"I need to rest," she declared seconds later, and leaving her tea untouched, she disappeared into the back of the house.

Emily took a long shower then donned full pajamas, as there were bruises on her thighs that she needed to hide. She climbed into the soft bed, refreshed by the cool sheets, and thought about the short conversation she had with her husband. She was thankful he had been honest, but with his admission came an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion, and although she knew there was much more to discuss, she needed to rest.

The interaction with his wife perplexed John. He had expected tears and perhaps even yelling and threats, although that wasn't really his wife's style. Now, he had to ponder the meaning of her quick disengagement, and since he had no way of knowing the guilt she was holding, he took it as a very negative sign. Had she already decided to leave and divorce him?

After the shower stopped, John lasted less than an hour before he decided to join his wife. His fears drove him to stay close to her, so he quietly entered the bedroom, stripped to his boxers, and slid between the sheets. He placed his hand on her hip and when there was no reaction, he let it drift over her body. Expecting a rebuke at any moment, he inched closer until he could snuggle behind her.

"Emily?" he whispered.

Several seconds of silence ensued and just when he thought she must be asleep, she answered, "What?"

"I'm so sorry...I don't know what else to say," he whispered.

More silence followed, and then she asked, "Did you know that Frank was trying to...he wanted to...he's been trying to fuck me?"

Her choice of words surprised him, although he suspected she had chosen them on purpose. Also, he knew that she was referring to the broad effort the couple had made and not just the time by the lake. If he admitted his knowledge, then he would be admitting he was culpable in his wife's seduction. He felt she sensed something, so he knew he needed to be careful in how he responded. He knew that if she caught him in a lie it might shatter their marriage.

"I...I...uh...knew he thinks your beautiful...and that there was something happening," he said.

"And...you let it..." she stated.

"I...I...well...I failed Emily...I'm sorry," he replied.

In bed with Sylvia, with her sucking his dick, it had seemed simple, almost tame, but now he couldn't understand why he had allowed himself to participate in their ridiculous game.

"What did you find out?" Janice queried her the next day as they began their rounds.

"He admitted...you know...what you said," she replied.

"That he's been bangin the bitch? How long and how many times?" she asked.

"I didn't ask for the details," she answered, wishing she would let it go.

"Well, you can be damn sure it was more than once, especially with the husband sniffin around you. How long was he at it?" she probed.

"A few weeks," Emily said.

That ended the conversation, and they went about the day handling their assigned workload. However, during a mid-afternoon break, the young wife saw her supervisor get a look in her eye that she knew meant there was something on her mind.

"I talked to Sam yesterday and he'd seen Carlos," she began, which made Emily cringe at the thought of her sordid night. Janice gave her a moment to acknowledge the statement, but when she didn't reply, she continued, "The story is that you had the time of your life."

"That's not true," she quickly responded.

"Well, I'm not saying it is or isn't. But you did call him and go to him, which is the second time he got in your panties. Maybe you got a thing for black dick in your head. I don't know, but Carlos is expecting to bed you next time we see Ranisha," she stated, and it looked to Emily like she was trying not to smile.

"No...no more..." she fired back.

"Okay, whatever. That's up to you. Just tell me why you went to him," she pushed.

"I was angry and upset and...I..." she started, then let the thought trail off.

"Wanted payback? You could have just done it with the bitch's husband. What's his name? Frank?" she stated.

"Janice, please...please just stop," she begged the older woman.

Thankfully, she did let the subject lapse and they finished the day with no more talk about the mess. Emily realized she was being unfair to Janice as she had drug her into the situation by running to her when she was upset, so it was only natural she would want to talk about it. However, her mind was such a cauldron of turmoil, any discussion caused her anxiety. She needed the space to pick and choose when to consider something and when to push it all from her mind.

On the ride home from work, she thought about Janice's statement concerning Carlos. She had indeed been upset and sought payback, although deep inside she knew that there were other motivations as well. It might have been a secondary, but she had to admit that the black man had a strange ability to excite her, and her acceptance of the reality made her shiver a little.

John was waiting for her when she arrived at home with a glass of wine, and as she moved about the house, he followed her like a cowed puppy. While she was pleased to see him accept his guilt, his mannerisms also angered her as she knew he thought that some special attention towards her would lead to forgiveness. She knew she didn't want her marriage to end, and the guilt she carried for her own behavior made it difficult to be too judgmental. Nonetheless, she wanted him to suffer, for the time being, so she went about things being only minimally pleasant. It was enough to give him hope but clearly delivered the message that he was in the doghouse.

"How was your day?" John asked when Emily finally took a seat on the sofa.

"It was fine," she answered, purposefully being terse.

"Okay, well I made a snack for dinner if you want something," he said.

The young wife could count on one hand the number of times her husband had attempted to prepare something to eat which was further validation about how guilty he was feeling. She had to work hard to keep from smiling and finally just nodded her head. Immediately, John bolted towards the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with more wine and the snack. After that, she eased up on him a little and became more talkative, and when she went to bed her husband followed close behind.

"No, John," Emily declared when she felt his hand on her hip.

Instantly, he removed his hand but remained close.

"Emily...I...I need to hold you," he whispered.

"No, you don't...not yet," she replied.

"Please, let me hug you," he whined.

Seconds later, when his hand returned, she didn't stop him and soon he had it wrapped around her waist and snuggled against her back.

They were quiet for a long time before Emily finally broke the silence, "How many times were you with her?"

She could feel his body stiffen, and the seconds ticked by before he replied in a low voice, "."

"I see," she answered, dumbfounded by his admission.

More silence ensued, and this time it was John who interrupted it, "What are you thinking?"

"I think we need to leave here and go home," she replied without hesitation.

"Okay," he said.

"Do you?" Emily followed.

"I want you to be happy...and...fix things...that's all that matters," he replied, answering the question indirectly.

That ended the conversation for the evening, and for the next few weeks, they lived in a stilted relationship that progressed very slowly towards normalcy. John continued to do everything he could to pamper his wife, and several times Emily's guilt rose to the point that she considered admitting her own indiscretions. However, each time, she decided the truth was just too shameful. She avoided a visit to Ranisha's house by having Janice drop her off beforehand, although, afterward, she had to hear her supervisor explain the disappointment Carlos expressed when she didn't show. In addition, Frank had been completely silent, and although she was thankful for it, she found it odd.

"Have you talked to Frank or Sylvia...uhhh...about it?" Emily asked.

It was a Friday evening and they were at home sharing a bottle of wine. Emily seemed in good spirits, so her question concerned him because he didn't want to break the mood.

"Honey, do we have to get into it tonight? Let's just enjoy the evening," he begged.

1...345678