A Couple's Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,595 Followers

"I see. Can you explain why?" John replied, but based on the seduction he went through at the hands of Sylvia he had his suspicions.

With a deep breath, Emily told him about Frank's attempts to communicate with her and the unwanted texts and calls she was receiving. Her husband asked some clarifying questions and wanted to know why she hadn't told him before. She explained she didn't want to upset the relationship he had with Frank and that she had hoped it would stop.

"When was the last time he tried to talk to you?" John asked.

"He sent a text yesterday," she replied.

"Let me see it," John requested.

"I delete them as quickly as they come in," she explained.

"Well what did it say?" her husband pushed.

"How was I doing? What was going on?" she answered.

"Honey that seems pretty benign. Are you sure he wasn't just being friendly? You know things are a bit different down here," John asked.

"I think it was done with intent," she replied.

John just nodded his head and began stroking her hair. He knew she was telling the truth and that she was right about the purpose. It was becoming clear to him that they had been set up by Frank and Sylvia. Sylvia had been successful, easily so, he had to admit, but his beautiful wife had rejected Frank's advances, and a wave of guilt washed over him as he thought about the sex he had experienced with the older woman.

John phoned Sylvia early the next morning and requested they meet over coffee. Sylvia suspected that John had let his guilt overcome his desires and wanted to break things off. The thought impacted her more than she expected and she found herself crying, as, in just two meetings, she had let the young man get under her skin. He was waiting when Sylvia walked into the small shop, and after their coffee arrived, he started.

"Emily is upset. She told me last night that Frank has been pursuing her, and now she doesn't want to meet for dinner," the young husband explained.

Sylvia exhaled deeply and felt the weight leave her chest when she realized she wasn't being dumped. The fact that John sought her out to discuss the situation was a good sign just like their conversation on Monday, so she sipped her coffee while considering what to say.

"Yes, I think he has been trying," she answered in her best matter-of-fact voice.

"Why?" John asked, naively.

"Well, I suppose it's to get her into bed," she replied.

"She's not like that. She won't ever do it. And, I don't want her to, either," he stated.

Sylvia was disappointed to hear his last comment but hoped she get him to consider a softer approach.

"John, you and I have been having fun. Why not her and Frank? Is it just an ego thing?" she probed.

She was trying to get him to discuss it hoping she could find some common ground and create a compromise.

"It's different with...I don't know...it will upset our marriage, and like I said she won't anyway," he responded.

"If she did, would you be okay with it? Would you allow her?" the older woman asked, continuing to dissect the situation.

"I don't know...you know...probably not," he replied.

"So, you get to have fun but not her? You know, Frank isn't selfish like that. He lets me play because he trusts me," she explained.

"How can he not get jealous?" John asked.

"Because he knows I will always be his and he likes to watch me with other men. It turns him on," she told the young man, seeing the confusion on his face.

"I would never in a million years have thought I would be having this conversation," he answered while shaking his head.

"John, listen to me...this is important. Women like sex just like men, and they have fantasies, too. Some are quite wicked, but women fear judgment. Especially by the man they love. So, they lock their thoughts away and pretend they don't exist. But, if a man is wise and truly loves his wife, he will let the thoughts emerge and when they do, and if he handles things correctly, then a magical experience awaits," Sylvia explained, quite proud of how she put her thoughts into words, and she could see the wheels turning in his head.

In fact, her words did hit home. John was in love with his wife despite his affair with Sylvia, and he had seen snippets, occasional moments when it seemed a completely different person existed in Emily. He had always been at a loss about how to draw this person, the more sexual being, out. So, Sylvia's idea intrigued him, and he turned to her for more advice.

"What should I do? I mean how should I handle it?" he asked.

"First, there's no rush. Second, let her know you are okay with her being vivacious and flirtatious. Encourage her, but always be there. Finally, never get judgmental. Do you understand?" she asked, and John responded with a slow nod of his head. Then, she followed with, "Now, come to dinner Friday. I'll speak to Frank about behaving, but push her a little. Not too much, just a little. Get her to wear a sexy dress she likes, but that makes her a bit nervous."

"I'll try," he replied, suddenly feeling very strange.

Friday, as the sun was setting, they drove in silence towards Frank and Sylvia's house. It had taken several conversations to get Emily comfortable in going, and another to convince her to wear the short cocktail dress. Just like Sylvia had described, it was an outfit that she loved in her closet but made her nervous when she thought about wearing it in public. She had been disappointed when her husband wouldn't cancel the dinner and became very confused when he suggested and then pressed that she wear the sexy dress.

"Fantastic!" Frank exclaimed when he saw Emily.

He had met the car as it pulled up and rushed to open her door.

"Hello, Emily...hello, John," Sylvia said, giving a more traditional greeting.

As a group, they went to the bar where their hosts had champagne waiting. With a quick toast, they started drinking, and within just a few minutes Sylvia and Emily were in an animated conversation, while John and Frank talked about the college sports scene. John would sneak peeks at his wife and was pleased to see that Sylvia had her well entertained. When the first bottle was gone, Frank opened a second, and it was when they were partially through it that Emily and their host found themselves alone together.

"Emily, it doesn't seem that we hit it off," Frank said.

"No, I suppose not," she responded.

Emily was not normally this abrupt, but she had felt put upon by his actions and her own husband's insistence they attend the dinner.

"How do we get past it?" he followed, trying his best to look sincere.

"I would appreciate it if you could treat me with respect," the young wife stated.

"Emily, let there be no question...now or ever...that I have the utmost respect for you. When I see you and John, I see what Sylvia and I wish we had been at your age," he answered.

His words struck a chord with her and she instantly felt better. Maybe, she had overreacted to his attempts to communicate, so with a nod of her head, she accepted his explanation.

Shortly after, dinner arrived accompanied by an outstanding red wine that Emily found delicious. She knew she was drinking too much, but she couldn't put it down, partly influenced by her nervousness. Besides the issues with Frank, John was acting strangely with Sylvia, almost too familiar and close, and she wondered if there was something going on. After dessert, Sylvia took Emily by the hand and led her to her bedroom to freshen up leaving the men alone.

"How's my wife in the sack?" Frank blurted out, while the women's shoes clattered down the hall.

"Uh...uh? What do you mean?" the young husband stammered, while almost choking on his drink.

"John...please. We are adults here. I don't want to play games," his boss replied.

"Well, it's quite awkward," he answered, unable to look the older man in the eye.

"It's a simple question. Did you like fucking her or not?" he pushed.

Frank could be quite charming at times, but at others very ruthless, and he was now letting his dark side show.

"Yes, I did," John answered, summoning his courage.

"Good. She knows what she's doing. I think I trained her well," he responded.

"Yes, obviously," was all the young man could think of to say.

His upbringing had not prepared him for this type of conversation, but neither did it prepare him to be an adulterer. To his knowledge, no man in his family had indulged or at least had never been caught.

"She has plans for you two. Hope you're up for it," he replied with a small laugh.

"Look, maybe it's best if we just stop..." John started before she interrupted.

"Nonsense. Sylvia and I understand each other," he said.

"I see," John replied, although he wasn't certain about the message.

"There is a matter we need to discuss," Frank stated, and this time there was no humor in his tone.

"Oh, what's that?" John asked naively.

"I want to bed Emily," he said looking straight at his new employee, and this time John did choke briefly on the liquor before he regained his composure.

"Frank? What do you mean? I mean, I know what you mean. But, Emily won't...she doesn't want to do anything like that," he responded haphazardly.

"So, you want to fuck Sylvia, but deny me Emily?" it was a question that came out as a statement.

"Frank, well come on. I mean it's different. Sylvia...it's what...I mean she wanted to," John tried to explain as sensitively as possible.

"How do you know Emily doesn't want to?" he asked.

"I know her. She's my wife," John answered.

"Listen, Sylvia is comfortable because she knows she has my permission. Does Emily know she has your permission?" he asked rhetorically.

"Of course, she doesn't have my permission. Look forget everything...forget Sylvia. In fact, maybe we should leave," he answered, suddenly angry with the whole conversation.

"My advice is not to do that. There's so much more to experience if you play your cards right. Sylvia told me about the conversation at the coffee shop. I think you would love to see your wife open up. Besides, fair is fair," Frank explained.

Up until his last statement, John felt he was trying to be supportive, but there was clearly an ulterior motive in his message.

"What do you mean fair is fair?" John attempted to clarify.

"I'm saying...suggesting, that you give it a chance," his boss replied vaguely.

"Honey, Emily agrees that silk rug just makes the room," Sylvia said in a bubbly voice, and their return ended the men's discussion.

"Of course, team up on me to get the most expensive one," Frank laughed.

John noticed Sylvia shoot a quick glance at her husband then to him and he wondered if she knew the conversation that was going to occur when they left.

"Let's go to the lake and look at the stars," their host suggested.

With that, Frank opened a bottle of port and led everyone out the back of the house to a structure alongside the bank of a small lake. The moon was rising over the trees across the water, a fact that no doubt their hosts were aware of, which provided a spectacular view. Set within the overhang of the structure were two large gliders with tops and sides that made them quite intimate. As soon as Frank had poured the wine, Sylvia grabbed John's arm pulling him with her into one of the gliders leaving Emily to sit with Frank. The young woman was not at all happy with what had occurred, but with a sigh, she accepted the situation rather than create a scene.

The gliders were oversized, well-padded and deep, making one feel almost like a child when fully inside. Emily worked her way into one corner while Frank sat almost in the middle. All she could see looking sideways at the other glider were the feet of Sylvia and her husband who seemed to be quite close.

"What a beautiful night," Frank spoke softly and touched his glass to hers.

"Yes, lovely," the young woman answered.

She could hear whispering in the next chair and the occasional giggle from Sylvia which made her tense. It wasn't like her husband to act this way, and she intended to discuss it when they got home.

"Give me your feet," Frank requested and patted his lap.

"Come on, Frank," she answered in a low voice that held a hint of exasperation.

"Do you really fear me touching your feet?" he asked in faux hurt.

With a sigh, once again deciding to avoid conflict, Emily turned so that her feet were in his lap, but made sure to hold her dress in place as she moved. With one hand holding his glass, Frank used the other to begin a slow, gentle caress.

"You have very nice feet," he said after a minute.

She had to admit, it did feel very good. Emily had been dealing with the stress of the forthcoming dinner all week and the alcohol, the pleasant evening, the comfort of the glider and even Frank's touch were combining to relax her despite the situation. She rationalized that it would help her get through the evening faster, and the only thing keeping her from closing her eyes and perhaps drifting off for a few minutes were the whispers coming from the other couple.

"I have to tell you, Frank can be very hard," Sylvia said in response to John's question.

He had explained the earlier conversation and had sought guidance from her concerning her husband's meaning.

"So, it was a threat? What can I do?" he asked in frustration.

"Let him have her," she whispered.

"What? What's that mean?" he replied, trying to keep calm.

"Just think of the fun we can have if they are lovers, too," she leaned into him and spoke very slowly into his ear.

"Sylvia, I told you it won't happen," he protested.

"Mmmm...have you ever watched people fuck? It's so erotic, so sexy...Frank loves to watch," she continued, ignoring his statement.

Emily had been looking into her wine glass thinking about everything and nothing while listening to the words she couldn't make out. Slowly, she came back into the moment, and when she did, she realized Frank was now stroking her calves as well as her feet. She looked up and their eyes met and just for an instant, there was a connection. Wordlessly, he communicated a deep, passionate desire which brought from her a look of helplessness. It happened so quickly and was so unanticipated that it made her shudder and when she did, his mouth broke into a small smile.

"What were you and Sylvia talking about so quietly?" Emily asked as they drove towards home.

"Nothing really...just stuff," he answered vaguely, and she knew her husband well enough to know he was being evasive.

"Just stuff?" she clarified.

"Yes," he confirmed.

"Did you kiss her?" she shot back quickly, hoping to catch him off guard.

"What? No...of course not...no," he protested too vigorously, and her wifely instincts told her he was lying.

"John Patrick Howard." I would appreciate it if you told the truth.

She rarely used his full name, but when she did, he knew it wasn't a good time to play games.

"Okay, well... I let her kiss me some," he admitted.

In truth, Sylvia had initiated the kissing, but John had been an active participant.

"Some?" she tried to clarify again.

"Yes, a few times. Look it was just flirting. Don't make a big deal out of it," he replied, defensively.

"I didn't. Your lying did," she answered, but as she spoke, she felt hypocritical as the thought of her time in bed with Carlos swept through her mind, and suddenly, she was the one feeling guilty.

"Okay, I shouldn't have lied but it wasn't a big deal. And, you know you don't have to act so stiff," he fired back.

His words were out before he could stop and he wondered why he had added the comment on being stiff. Emily didn't respond, and they drove the rest of the way in silence. Inside, John went immediately to bed knowing there was no chance for any lovemaking. She spent a long time in the bathroom and when she finally emerged, he was asleep. She climbed into bed and lay there looking at the ceiling thinking about all that had occurred. In her mind, she debated whether it was this new place that was causing the events or whether it was something in her. Before they moved, they were always surrounded by family and friends who loved and supported them. When they met new people, they were usually similar to them, educated, wealthy and refined. Her thoughts only caused her to become antsier until finally she put her hand on her husband's shoulder and shook him.

"John, can we talk?" she spoke softly.

It took several attempts, but finally, he was facing her and looking into her eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked and put his arm over her.

"Yes, can we talk?" she asked again.

"Sure honey," he answered, but cringed at what might come.

"What did you mean when you said I was stiff?" she asked.

"Oh, Emily, I just blurted that out. It was nothing," he said, trying to avoid answering.

"Please tell me," she whined, recognizing his attempt.

"Well...I guess...well all week you didn't want to go to dinner. Then, when we're there...I don't know you just act standoffish. Honey, the south is different...it's more open and you have to be friendlier...and kind of just go with it sometimes," he explained.

"What if Frank wanted to kiss me?" she asked in a voice that was barely a squeak.

"It's just kissing, Emily," he replied after a short pause.

He realized he had just encouraged a connection with Frank, and a strange feeling came over him as the reality sunk in. Strangely, he felt his dick stir, and a vision of his wife in a passionate embrace with Frank swept through his brain.

"Hold me," she asked, and John had to turn his body slightly to keep his stiffening dick from touching her leg.

Later, they made love, although neither of them reached a climax. Instead, they just rocked together, enjoying the feeling until they slowed drifted to sleep.

Emily pulled up to the Starbucks ten minutes late for her meeting with Frank. He had called the Monday after their dinner and this time she answered. After chatting for fifteen minutes, she had agreed to meet him after work the next day. When she entered, she spotted the large man seated at a tiny table with a cup already in front of him.

"You look incredible, what are you having?" he asked after giving her a hug.

"I'll just have tea, Earl Gray," she replied.

Five minutes later, he was back and for the next hour, they had a varied and pleasant conversation. Emily expected an approach at some point, but Frank stayed friendly and before she knew it, they were hugging goodbye.

Their meeting started a routine of getting together once a week. Usually, it was for coffee and lasted about an hour, although they had met for breakfast on one occasion. Frank played her slow, intentionally keeping the conversations light, and avoiding any mention of sex. In just a few short weeks, he sensed the young wife becoming relaxed and enjoying their rendezvous.

While this was going on, John and Sylvia were meeting weekly as well, although their encounters were all about sex. Playing submissive, she had tapped into his unknown desires and was making good progress towards making him a more confident lover. In fact, his technique had so improved, that even with his average size, she enjoyed their fucking. In addition, she had coached him on oral sex, teaching him both technique and patience.

John, through Sylvia, knew that Frank was communicating with his wife but didn't know the details. He was counseled to not interfere and to act positive about his boss if she brought anything up. His possessive instincts were tempered by concerns about what Frank might do if he interfered, and he was still holding to the belief that his wife would reject any sexual advance. In the end, he hoped that Frank would eventually accept it and let it go.

"Are you ever going to close the deal?" Sylvia teased her husband one evening while they lay in bed watching TV.

j267
j267
4,595 Followers
123456...8