A Couple's Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to feel forced or uncomfortable, so if you don't want to, I completely understand," he said.

"But...you want to," she said.

"Well, he is my boss," he responded.

"Are you going to fool around with Sylvia?" she asked boldly.

Even after her conversation with Janice and her own contemplation, she wasn't completely sure about what she wanted, and now faced with it, some possessiveness was kicking in. A part of her held out hope that she could maintain control over her husband and herself, and they would escape the evening unscathed.

"No...no, of course not," her husband replied as his faced reddened.

"Okay then," she answered, and returned to her book.

John fought back the urge to challenge her on the surreptitious meetings and the illicit kiss; all that had occurred after the fateful evening, and like his wife, while curious, he thought that he could maintain control.

As Emily was in the bathroom preparing, she glanced at her phone for at least the tenth time and read the messages she had received from Frank asking what she was planning to wear. They had started Thursday and continued as late as that very morning, but she had ignored them all. Still, she knew he had at least partly achieved his goal, as she wore a sexy knee-length cocktail drive cut low enough to provide a tease.

"Come in...come in," their host said, with his wife right behind.

Together, they walked to the bar where champagne was waiting on ice. After a quick toast, they began chatting as if the previous episode had never occurred. Both Emily and John found it surreal, although they were thankful to avoid any awkwardness, and within minutes any lingering thoughts had departed. When they emptied the first bottle, another quickly appeared, so by the time they were ready for dinner, everyone was buzzing. It was a good meal, and as soon as it ended, they moved back to the bar.

"Should we go to the lake?" Frank asked.

Emily had wondered when and how the subject would arise, but she had expected something softer, which left her a tad disappointed by his brusque approach.

"Uh...no, Frank. Don't think so," she stated.

"I know...I know...husband with wives," he quickly replied.

To the young wife, it was the right answer, even though she was still suspicious. She looked at her husband, and with a shrug, she acknowledged her acceptance.

"There ya go!" their host said, happy to get agreement.

Soon, they were in the same spot, but this time John and Emily shared a glider while their hosts occupied the other. Like before, it was a cool evening and they quickly pulled the heavy blanket over them. Emily snuggled close to her husband, happy with the way the evening was progressing. She had faced her fears and maintained control, and was now thinking about how she would be able to tell Janice that her sordid predictions were wrong.

"I love you," John whispered which sent goosebumps through her body.

She leaned her head up and licked his ear and then kissed his neck in the way that she knew he liked. His arm, wrapped around her waist, pulled her closer and as he turned to find her lips, she felt his other hand land on her thigh. To her, this was a sexually aggressive situation she could accept. Even though others were nearby, it was husband and wife involved in intimate foreplay.

"Mmmm..." she moaned when the kiss ended.

For the next few minutes, they continued their play oblivious to the presence of the other couple. It was only when the sound of groans and whimpers began to fill the night air that their attention turned to Frank and Sylvia.

"They must be having fun," John giggled.

"Aren't you?" his wife asked, in a way that sounded like an invitation.

Without responding, and as the sounds of the others continued, he began to get more aggressive. His hands roamed her body, even gently massaging her breasts through the dress, and her lack of protest encouraged him. With one hand beneath her skirt, almost to her rear, his other went to the zipper of the dress and slowly he made it descend. As soon as it was down, she helped him pull the straps from her shoulders, and instantly his hands found her bare breasts.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered.

"Do you like this?" she asked, seeking verbal assurance.

"Hell, yes!" he answered instantly.

By the time her husband's lips moved to her nipples, Emily could feel a dull throbbing between her legs. She fought back her whimpers, as she was still reluctant to tell the other couple where she was, but there was no question she was excited.

"Let me take it off," her husband said, referring to her dress.

"Are you sure?" she asked, as a ping of nervousness hit.

"Yes," he answered, and when he started tugging, she raised her hips so he could move it.

Seconds later, it was over her head and off, and now the young wife was naked, save for her tiny thong, just feet away from the others. Like previous times, her mind shot to the decadent sex she had experienced with the black men, but this time, with her husband, it felt almost innocent. John pushed on his wife's shoulders hoping to get her onto her back so he could taste her sweet pussy. However, she stopped him and instead directed him backward, and seconds later her hands were working on his pants.

"Uggghhhhh..." he groaned, loud enough for the others to hear when his wife's mouth inhaled his stiff dick.

She was between his legs with her body covered by the blanket. Only her head emerged from the covering, which was now slowly rising and falling as she took him orally. Oral sex from Emily was a rare treat, so he savored the moment, especially given the sexually charged surroundings. He could still hear Sylvia's sounds, which made him remember their intimate sessions, and a twinge of guilt momentarily interrupted the tingling in his balls.

"Do you like it?" Emily asked, looking up with a naughty smile.

"Yes," he replied and used his hand to move her back.

This time, she rose onto her knees and began taking him faster. It was a magical feeling and with a deep sigh he let his head fall back and his eyes close. The young husband reveled in the wonderful feeling as he started to feel his balls tighten in the way that signaled he was close to release. Suddenly, he sensed something amiss, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Frank standing alongside Sylvia, wrapped by a blanket, staring down into their glider. Instantly, all thoughts of orgasm vanished, and he became terrified about his wife's reaction.

"Damn, that looks nice," their host said.

"Shit, Frank," John replied, and the exchange made Emily stop and look.

"Frank, go back. You promised," she cried out as she hid under the blanket.

"We just want to watch...come on Emily. You were doing great," Sylvia laughed.

"John..." the young wife whined, signaling for him to do something.

After another quick look around the scene, he did do something, although it wasn't what his wife expected. He reached beneath the blanket and tugged on his wife's shoulders clearly indicating his intent. It took several attempts, but finally, her head emerged, and she looked around nervously. Once again, the young husband guided her with his hands until she was staring at his erection. The couple stared at each other for several seconds, and then very slowly Emily moved the last few inches and licked his shaft with her tongue.

"That a girl!" Frank called out.

His words caused her to pause, just for a moment, and then she returned to her licking, that over the next minute increased in intensity. Suddenly, her mouth covered her husband's crown and then she lowered, taking several inches, and making his back arch. Now, it seemed the young wife was on a mission, as she rapidly bobbed her head and ignored everything else. She had her eyes squeezed shut, and as she moved the blanket worked off her shoulders until her lovely breasts came into view.

John watched his boss inch forward, reach out with his hand and slowly lift the blanket off her legs. Whether she was aware or not, Emily made no move to stop him, and seconds later Frank's hand found her leg.

"Uhhh...no..." she let out, stopping her efforts.

John's hand, still on the back of her head, pulled her back while he said, "Don't stop."

"John..." she whimpered.

"It's okay," he replied and tugged again.

With a last look, she took him in her mouth again, and Frank's hand started to slowly stroke her soft flesh. He moved over each leg in a slow sensual way until he was caressing her firm ass. Then, he started massaging the inside of her thighs and with each movement, the top of his hand would gently rub the young wife thong covered mound. It provided her a deliciously naughty feeling that both aroused and embarrassed her as she knew she was now practically dripping.

"Mmmmm..." she heard her husband moan, and looking up she could see that the older woman was toying with his nipples.

A wave of jealousy swept over her, but her husband's guiding hand and Frank's ministrations kept her under control. Seconds later, when she felt her host toying with the edge of her thong, she knew what was coming next, but when his fingers found her soaked slit, she was unable to hold back.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." she whined around her husband's dick.

Her sudden sounds made John look and seeing the motion of the older man's hand, he knew what was happening. He felt more arousal than jealousy, although when his eyes landed on Frank's heavy cock, larger than his own, he wondered where it would all end.

"This is so hot," Sylvia whispered, and then started to giggle.

She lowered her body to dangle a breast into John's face and he immediately took a nipple into his mouth. At first, he worried about how Emily would react, but when he looked at her, he could see she was now clearly moving her ass in response to the fingering she was receiving from Frank. Moans and whimpers escaped her mouth. However, they were nothing compared to what happened just seconds later.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ohhhh..." his wife let out.

He couldn't tell for sure what had caused the reaction, but seeing the sawing motion of the older man's arm, he suspected he now had one or more fingers buried deep in his wife's pussy. It was indeed the case, and it wasn't long before his wife's efforts on his dick started to wane. The sounds coming from her indicated she loved the attention, and soon it was clear she was going to climax.

"Ohhhh...ohhh...ohhh...mmmm...ugghhhh..." she moaned as she let go.

Her mouth had completely left John's shaft which left him as a spectator to the orgasm she was receiving through the attention of another man. Near the end, her body began to writhe and the movement of her head caused her dark hair to sweep like a broom across his groin.

"No more...no more..." she finally called out to stop Frank's plunging fingers.

The older man did as she requested, but rather than leave her be, he quickly wrapped her in the blanket, and then lifted her into his arms and disappeared.

"Finally," the older woman declared and climbed onto John's body.

Her hand found his hard dick and with just a few quick moved she had it buried in her pussy. She started to ride him, and letting her chest fall into his, she covered them with the blanket.

"Damn, Sylvia...what happened?" the young husband asked.

"Ssshhhh...did you miss me?" she asked, and before he could answer, she added, "Don't worry...he'll treat her good."

They stayed connected for several more minutes, but the older woman could tell her young lover's mind was thinking about his wife.

"Maybe, I should check on her," he said, then quickly added, "Where did they go?"

"They're inside," she replied, then continued with a giggle, "Let's go see."

Sylvia thought it very likely her husband was already pounding the young wife senseless and hoped a quick look would satisfy him. Together, they made their way to the backdoor in the cool night air and entered the house. Even though it was quiet, the older woman knew where she would find her husband. He had a special upstairs bedroom he used for all his conquests, and sure enough, as they climbed the stairs, they began to hear the sounds. At first, they were indistinguishable, but when they reached the landing the squeaking bedsprings and gasps of pleasure in Emily's voice made it clear that Frank had his cock in her. Sylvia led her lover towards the open door but held on tightly in case he lost his cool.

When the bed came into view, they could see the couple on top of the covers with the older man taking her in the missionary position. Raised over her and looking down into her face, his athletic hips moved with a deliberate force that drove the full length on his large shaft into her with each thrust. The look on his wife's face mesmerized John, as he watched her stare up at her new lover with a submissive expression. This, along with the whimpers of passion that escaped her mouth left no doubt about her involvement. Emily had her legs lifted so that her feet were resting on his ass, and with each thrust, they bounced several inches into the air. One hand clutched a bicep while the other held onto the back of his neck, and John shuddered when he realized he was witnessing his wife's complete surrender.

"Come on baby," Sylvia whispered and pulled on his hand.

She was happy to see that with just a little more prodding he allowed her to lead him to the master bedroom. She was thrilled to have him back to the spot where they had shared so many pleasant moments, but she knew his mind was in turmoil, so she tried to take him in a direction that would clear his mind.

"Take my ass, baby. Do it now. I don't want to wait," she declared.

Her instincts were correct, and her demand registered instantly in the young man's churning psyche. Without speaking, he quickly stripped then jumped onto the bed and flipped his mistress onto her knees. The strange look in his eyes frightened the older woman but also excited her, and she was practically shaking when she felt the head of his dick probing her opening.

"Start slow, baby," she asked, knowing she wasn't prepared.

"Hush," John demanded.

"Easy..." she started, but suddenly a burning sensation coursed through her body as he rammed forward, "Uhhhhh...slow...uhhhhh..."

He had driven in several inches and now pulled out then thrust again gaining another inch. Twice more he did the same, while Sylvia cried out in pain and excitement before he had her open enough that he could create a rhythm. Now, with his hands on her hips, he started a rapid movement and listened as his lover's pleas became whimpers of joy.

"Oh, John...it's been too long..." she moaned.

"You like this don't you," he pushed.

"Yes, oh yes...don't stop. It feels so good," she whined with her head buried into a pillow.

Her words were what he needed to hear to overcome the bruise to his ego of seeing Emily with Frank. It made him feel better to be bedding the man's wife and making her moan in pleasure. Still, he couldn't completely rid his mind of the vision of his wife so completely giving herself to the older man. Especially, since he knew that Frank's cock was reaching places he had never been.

For some reason, the more he dwelt on Emily and Frank, the more aggressive he became with the mature woman. He started to thrust into her as hard as he could, forcing squeals from her mouth and one hand snaked beneath her and began to roughly twist and pull her nipples. Sylvia had always liked it when he was aggressive and never tried to stop him, but now, between her squeals, she started to plead with him to ease up, and one of her hands reached back in a vain attempt to slow him.

"Not so hard...easy...go easy..." she whimpered without result.

Completely consumed, John didn't notice the shadow cross the room. Frank and Emily, still naked, stood at the door and silently witnessed the spectacle. Frank had taken Emily to one big orgasm while she pawed at him, and then made her release in a smaller one when his throbbing cock released his semen deep within her womb. After a panting recovery, where their sweaty bodies writhed together, they had decided to check on their spouses. They had not expected to find the scene before them, and while Emily looked on in shock, Frank smiled as he thought about his wife reaping what she had sowed. He knew he would have great fun with her tomorrow, teasing her about her student taking charge.

"Fuck yes...fuck yes..." John repeated over and over, and then with a quick motion, he grabbed onto her hair and pulled her head from the bed causing her back to arch and her hands to rise as if she were trying to pray.

"No...ughh...ughhh...mmm...ughhh..." Sylvia started to pant, but her sounds quickly morphed into gurgling noises.

Emily thought she might be in distress, but Frank sensed what was taking place and held her back. Seconds later, her body started to spasm and a high-pitched squeal filled the room.

"Ayyyyyeeeeeeee...ohhhhhhhhhh...fuuuccckkk..." she screamed.

Her body contorted so violently that John could no longer hold her up, and she fell forward with her young lover following her down.

Frank realized he had just witnessed his wife having a massive orgasm, one of the biggest he had seen her experience, but rather than jealousy, he felt arousal and his flaccid cock begin to stir. John had continued his relentless pistoning into the older woman's ass, who now seemed totally out of it. Now, it was Frank's turn to desire something after seeing his wife taken, and he gently began to position his young lover. With his hands on her shoulders, Emily knew what he wanted, and without hesitation, she dropped to her knees. She was excited to see up close the tool that had brought her so much pleasure and she quickly had her tongue out, licking his shaft and tasting the remnant of their mating.

Frank thought the evening could not possibly be going any better. He had a beautiful young woman eagerly licking his cock and balls while he watched his loving wife getting reamed by the young man. He wanted to stay until he saw John explode into her ass, and then he planned to take his new mistress back upstairs where he would enjoy her until he passed out.

His cock had just reached full mast from the combined efforts of the show he was watching and Emily's attention when John began showing the telltale signs of impending climax. Less than a minute later, in a series of awkward thrusts and deep grunts, the young man released his semen. Sylvia, thoroughly satiated, never stirred, and after several deep breaths, her lover collapsed onto her back. With his head turned towards the open door, it was then he spotted the couple and saw that his wife on her knees. He contemplated getting up, but exhausted from the physical and emotional exertions, he remained in Sylvia's snug ass. For a moment, the two men made eye contact, but it ended when he saw Frank lift his wife to her feet. Seconds later, they disappeared, and he knew that his wife would soon receive the older man's cock for a second time.

The washcloth Sylvia was using to clean his dick woke him from his slumber. Looking at her, he could see she had a dreamy look in her eyes, and after she returned from the bathroom, she threw the sheets back, climbed beneath them and beckoned John to move close. Once next to her, she snuggled against him and began to shower his face with kisses.

"I've never cum like that. You are so mine," she declared.

"I guess you liked it," he laughed.

"I did! Did you?" she asked, showing her needy side.

"Yeah, but I don't know what got into me," he replied.

"I do. You got super excited seeing your wife with Frank, so from now on we are going to watch them first," she giggled.

"Do you think she liked it?" the young husband asked.

1...345678