A COVID Journey Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then noticed my mom asking Howard to help her get on the horse behind me. I could feel her hand behind me adjust her pussy lips so that the upper edge of the horse was between them. She put her arms around me just below my breasts. She said, "Honey, we're going to get into subspace together. "

She said, "Howard, attach those weights to our ankles."

As Howard attached the weights to our ankles, I could hear her start to moan in agony. Sweat was breaking out all over my body as each new wave of pain from my sore vagina overwhelmed me.

My Mom said, "Try to use your thighs to push yourself up."

I tried it and could lift myself, reducing the pain a little. After a while, my thigh muscle grew exhausted, and my pussy fell back on the upper edge of the horse. I screamed and quickened my breathing in shallow, short breaths. The short breaths kept my vagina from moving. Even a little movement was painful at this point.

I then used my arm to lift myself, but the relief was temporary when my arms tired, and I again had my full weight on the edge of the horse.

My Mom hugged me tighter and said through her growing pain, "Don't fight the pain. Surrender to the pain, and release will come."

Through my tears, I said, "I'm trying, MOM."

Mom replied, "Don't try; just give in and let the pain flow over you."

I continued to move from one of my limited positions to another. I moved forward, then backward, then from side to side. I lifted with my arms, and I pushed up with my toes. A scream accompanied each change. All I accomplished was to shift the pain. I had continuous pain in my pussy. My body was covered in sweat.

Then I felt Howard's hands begin to massage my breasts. He lightly rubbed them as he kissed me. I felt a peace descend on me. I kissed Howard back with great intensity and knew I would do anything for him for the rest of my life.

He continued to play with the totality of my breasts. Not just the nipples but the whole base as well. The comfort he gave me overcame the pain in my vulva, and I was soaring.

Mom said, "You're in subspace, but we need to take you deeper. I love you, Jessica."

I felt a rush of endorphins through my body, causing joyful feelings.

Suddenly, I was shocked out of my stupor when Howard twisted my nipples repeatedly. Each twist was rougher than the twist before. It made my whole body move and the amount of pain in my pussy started shooting up."

Mom whispered in my ear, "Ride the pain into pleasure."

I looked at Michelle and saw she was in the midst of another orgasm. I could hear Mom behind me breathing fast and shallow to deal with the pain she was getting from the horse.

Howard moved away, and my body stopped rocking. I felt that the horse's top edge was passing upward through my body. I heard myself crying, but I was becoming detached from that pain.

Howard came back carrying nipple clips. He teased each nipple before he attached them. My pain soared, I screamed, and then I detached further from the pain. In the small section of my mind that was still working, I realized I was drifting deeper into subspace. A warm glow spread throughout my body. I was in sub-space! I was floating! I now understood what this subspace was, I had been fighting letting go, but I had to completely let go to enter this space. Oh My God, it is worth giving up all control to get into this mind space.

Howard and Mon sensed that their plan had worked. Howard helped mom off the wooden horse. Together, they released my bonds. I was unable to lift myself off the wooden horses.

Howard lifted me off and collapsed into his Arms.

I looked into his eyes and said, "Thank you for making this happen for me. I will serve you for the rest of my life."

Howard replied, "Jessica, I won't hold you to that, but I appreciate the sentiment. You need to rest now."

I asked, "Will you rest with me? I want to feel my Master's body next to mine."

He looked to Mom, who nodded. He lifted me and carried me over the gurney that was in the corner of the room.

After covering me with a blanket, He said, "I'll be right back. I need to release Adam and your sister.

I closed my eyes and was quickly asleep.

Adam's Narrative

Being chained to the back of the cage that Michelle was confined in was the hottest thing that I'd ever done. As long as my cock stayed hard, it would stay in her pussy. The scene of Jessica on the wooden horse just added to our arousal. I think Michelle must have climaxed three times. I shot my seed into her twice. Due to the Viagra, I stayed hard.

When Howard lifted Jessica from the wooden horse, it was clear that this scene was about over.

Howard and Alice undid my restraints which held me in a perfect position to fuck Michelle. I helped them remove the poles that kept Michelle from moving in her cage. Michelle crawled out of the cage and stretched her legs.

I asked her, "Michelle, how are you doing?"

"Adam, that was awesome. I love being fucked by you. "

"Can you stand?"

Michelle stood up and said, "My body needs some movement to get the knots out of it, but otherwise, I'm good."

Adam kissed her.

Michelle asked, "I still want to go out to dinner with you. Are you up for it?"

Adam addressed Howard, "Master, would you grant your permission for Michelle and me to go out to dinner together?"

Howard replied, "Yes, with conditions. Meet in the Living Room at 5 pm, and we'll get you both ready for a dinner outing."

===========================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 22 will be about Adam's and Michelle's dinner outing and the conditions they will have to meet.