A COVID Journey Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle complained, "Hey, what about me? My tits jiggle when slapped. You promised I'd get equal treatment."

Alice laughed, "Okay, okay. We won't ignore your jugs, but they don't bounce as well as Howard's cock."

They each traded off slapping his cock and Michelle's tits. After a few times each, Sally said, "That's enough of this fun detour. Let's start my lesson."

Sally went over to the wall, got two paddles, and handed one to Alice. "Jessica, I like this paddle because it gives the area paddled a uniform redness. With guys standing on tiptoes while hanging from their arms, I like to alternate grabbing their cock or their balls and pulling them forward so they are almost off the ground before each smack. I try to have an uneven pace, so they don't know when the pain will hit. After each paddle, I release my hold on his cock or balls and switch which one I will pull forward next. Whenever I pull him off balance, I do some fake swings before one connects. It really messes with their head. However, you need to be careful never to hit the small of their back. There are too many ways to be injured there."

Michelle said, "Mistress, what about me?"

Sally laughed and replied, "Women don't have a cock or balls to pull on, so you just put two fingers in their pussy and pull them forward. Now, Jessica, to make the submission stronger, make them count each hit and thank you for it."

Jessica laughed, "That is diabolical!"

Sally and Alice joined in her laughter.

Sally explained, "Paddling is more of a mind thing than a pain thing. Are you ready to start?"

Alice and Jessica said they were.

Sally instructed, "I want Jessica to paddle Howard first. Once he has thanked Jessica, Alice will pull Michelle forward and swat her after a different length of time. Then after Michelle thanks Alice, we'll repeat the pattern, with Jessica pulling Howard forward using his cock or balls and then waiting a different length of time each time we swat him. Doing some fake swats, with him just hearing the paddle going through the air without hitting him, will mess with his mind. Let's start."

Jessica grabbed Howard's cock with her left hand and pulled him forward so his toes left the ground. Two seconds later, Jessica hit his right butt cheek. She let go of his cock, and he could support his weight on his toes.

Howard grunted and said, "One. Thank you, ma'am".

Sally instructed, "Jessica, you need to hit harder. That didn't leave any mark."

Meanwhile, Alice had placed two fingers of her left hand into Michelle's pussy and pulled her forward. There wasn't as much leverage as Jessica had pulling on Howard's cock, so Michelle's toes were still touching the ground when the paddle hit her.

Michelle took a sharp intake of breath, moaned, smiled, and said, "One. Thank you, Mistress!"

Sally Instructed, "Let's do nineteen more, switching off which cheek you hit each time."

Jessica and Alice varied the time between the pulling forward and the swat. They got a good laugh when Jessica would fake a swat, and Howard would flinch when he heard the sound of the paddle cutting through the air.

As the paddling continued, Howard's grunts became louder and became sighs of pain. Michelle's moans became deeper as she slipped into subspace.

When Jessica had paddled Howard ten times, Sally said, "Jessica, you're doing great in the strength of your padding as his butt is getting a nice rosy color, but you need to randomly vary whether you pull on his cock or his balls. You're switching each time. Try not being so predictable, so Howard won't be sure if his cock or his balls will be pulled."

Jessica took it even further and started trying to fake out Howard on what she'd pull. She would lightly grab his cock, then switch to his balls, let go, and then grab his balls and pull hard. Howard's evident uncertainty of what would happen enhanced Jessica's feeling of domination.

After the twenty swats, Michelle's and Howard's butts were red.

Sally, Alice, and Jessica took their time rubbing their fingers across Howard's and Michelle's sore behinds and commenting on how well the paddling had left its mark. The women laughed as they pushed their fingers into the redness and saw how the color changed.

Sally then directed, "Time to move on and learn about floggers. As you can see on the wall, many different floggers exist. I think there are four of every type of flogger that I am familiar with hanging here."

Sally picked two floggers of the same type and handed them to Alice and Jessica.

"We'll start with this suede flogger. As you can see, they are soft and flexible. They deliver a thud that includes a little sting. What I want you to do is flog their chests once. Be very careful to avoid the face as you can seriously damage their eyes. Now go ahead and do a practice flog."

Alice went first and brought the flogger against Michelle's breasts. Michelle drew in a deep breath and shuttered.

Jessica then swung hers against Howard's chest. Howard squawked out an "Ouch."

Sally commented, "Outstanding. Those were perfect. Flog them nine more times, and we'll move on to the next type of flogger."

Alice and Jessica quickly did their nine other swings. Howard squawked. Michelle moaned in subspace pleasure.

Sally picked up the next floggers. "I should have started with these rabbit skin floggers. The fur on them makes it impossible to make much of a noise or have them sting your submissive. They are people who want a sensation of flogging for play but do not actually what to experience real flogging. This time, Jessica hit Howard's cock, and Alice hit Michelle's pussy."

Jessica hit Howard's cock with the rabbit due flogger, and Howard said, "That was like nothing."

Jessica slapped his face with her hand. "No one asked you a question. You are only to speak when asked questions or given directions."

Alice laughed. "Jessica, I like how you are embracing your dominatrix role."

Sally agreed.

Alice then brought the rabbit fur flogger down on Michelle's pussy. Michelle just shook her head.

Sally said, "Let's move on to these deerskin floggers. They impart a light thud and a little sting. They are good for when your partner doesn't want much pain, or you're cooling down from a more intense session. Go ahead and try them anywhere on their fronts."

Jessica flogged Howard's thighs a few times, and she was rewarded with a shutter from him each time. Alice followed suit, and Michelle's reaction was to moan.

Sally grabbed the next floggers and instructed, "These are elk skin floggers. They are still soft but can deliver a stronger sting than deer skin. It's still a light sting. These are great for warming up for more intense play. Use them on their chests."

Jessica took the flogger and hit it across Howard's chest three times. She was rewarded with louder whimpering from Howard. Alice brought her flogger down on Michelle's breasts. It resulted in deeper moans. Michelle was enjoying the increase in pain.

Alice said, "Michelle, I am a little worried about how much you enjoy pain. If you aren't careful, you could let someone permanently damage you."

"Mom, I am very aware of that. I know you, Howard, Jessica, and Adam would never injure me beyond what I could recover. The pain helps me get into subspace, and that is bliss."

"Honey, just be careful with your Dom partners.

"I will. I just hope that Adam makes me his."

Sally, Jessica, and Howard had listened to this exchange. Jessica asked Howard, "Howard, can we trust Adam?"

Howard replied, "Adam has worked part-time for me for years. He has dominated many women here, including some serious pain-seeking submissives. He is a caring Dom. I trust him. He also is 100 percent submissive to you, Alice. He would never do something you disliked."

Alice replied, "That is reassuring,"

Sally thought, "This Adam sounds interesting," then she declared to the group, "I think that is enough about floggers. Just know that oiled leather floggers can deliver a severe sting, so be careful. I decided that we need to dress differently for their whipping. After that, we can break for dinner."

Alice looked at Howard and Michelle, "You two just hang out here. We'll be back soon."

Jessica laughed, "I think they will have no problem hanging out for our return."

The three women linked arms and headed upstairs, leaving Howard and Michelle hanging from their handcuffs, balancing on their toes.

Once the women were gone, Howard said, "How are you doing, Michelle?"

"I am in heaven. I have been dropping into subspace almost immediately when the pain starts."

Howard replied, "I've never experienced subspace."

"It's easy for some to get into subspace, like me, and hard for others, like Jessica. It took a lot of pain to get her there."

"Well, I want to try it, but I'm not sure I'm excited about the pain it will take to get there."

"Subspace is awesome, but it can make you accept more than you should. Basically, Mom is right; I need to be careful whom I submit to."

"I can guarantee that Adam will be perfect for you. You two were made for each other."

"Howard, if I become Adam's, do you think he will let me serve you also? I know you're only a sub until tomorrow night. But then you'll go back to being an incredible Master."

"Well, thank Michelle. Fortunately, you know that I need these short periods of switching to keep my domination interest up."

He paused and continued, "I have fallen hard for your Mom." Howard laughed, "Except, I am hanging from these handcuffs right now, so no falling for me right now."

Michelle joined in the laughter, "I hope you know how much Mom has fallen in love with you."

"I'm very grateful that Alice and I connected. After my wife died, I fell apart. In my grief, I pushed my Adult daughter away. Then I got into kink and built this house. My daughter thinks I still live in the house next door, where she grew up. Being rich allowed me to escape my feelings instead of dealing with them. Being around my daughter reminded me of my loss, so I avoided her. I regret what happened."

"Do you want to reconnect with her?"

"We talk occasionally, but there is a distance between us."

"Howard, that is sad. When I lost my Dad, I grew closer to Jessica and Mom as we needed each other to survive." Then Michelle laughed, "This has got to be the weirdest thing I will ever experience. We are both hanging naked, suspended from handcuffs, trying to balance on our toes. Our butt and chests are red from paddling and flogging, we know we are about to be whipped, we're sharing our deepest feelings, and despite all that, your cock is rock hard. If I were free right now, I would first suck your dick and ride you cowgirl until we both came."

"I guess I will just have to take a rain check on that, Michelle."

"Will you fuck me as soon as you recover from this game?"

"I promise I will, Michelle. Once I recover, which might take a day or so."

They hung silently for a while, grateful that the room was warm for their naked bodies.

The door to the dungeon opened, and the three women came out, identically dressed. They had matching four-inch black high heels with sheer black stockings that disappeared under the mid-thigh hem of their black dresses. Howard noticed that dresses puffed up a little in front, which he thought was strange. He appreciated how well the dresses showed off their cleavage between the two straps that went over their shoulders. They each wore stretchy black opera gloves that covered almost their entire arms. They each held a bullwhip in their hands. Their makeup and hair had been perfectly redone.

Howard said, "Wow, you three are dressed to the nines. I can't imagine a more beautiful sight."

Alice replied, "You forgot that you are not to talk unless you are asked a question. However, you won't be punished this time for that, as what you said was so sweet. Unfortunately for you, we are still going to whip you because we want to."

Jessica exclaimed, "Look, his cock is still sticking out." She then slapped his cock and laughed as it bounced around.

Alice said, "I have an idea," and put down her bullwhip and grabbed a buggy whip from the wall. She then lightly whipped Howard's penis from the side. He howled in pain. Alice giggled and did it again.

Howard responded with, "Oh shit, that hurts!"

Alice did it again, and after Howard yelped, she commented, "Oh, look at those three strips on his penis. Let's make some matching strips on his body." She picked up the bullwhip.

Alice, Jessica, and Sally began taking turns. First, Alice whipped Howard with a sidewise stroke around his chest. The end of the whip went entirely around his body with a cracking sound. He yelped. Then Sally whipped Michelle around her chest in the same manner. The end of the whip cracked as it went completely around her body.

Next, Jessica aimed at Howard's butt. He jerked and yelled as the whip went around his body and hit his penis.

Alice said, "He is making too much noise." She got a ball gag, forced it into his mouth, and tighter the straps

Sally said, "Your turn, Michelle."

Alice brought the whip back and then wrapped it around Michelle's butt and pussy. Michelle moaned in her masochist pleasure.

Sally borough her bullwhip firmly across Howard's lower back and enjoyed the sound of his grunt as the whip's end hit his stomach.

Jessica then matched the stroke on Michelle. It was clear Michelle was already in subspace.

They continued in the rotation; Alice on Howard, Sally on Michelle, Jessica on Howard, Alice on Michelle, Sally on Howard, and finally, Jessica on Michelle. The whipping got harder and faster as they enjoyed the proliferation of strips on Howard's and Michelle's bodies caused by their whips. They were careful not to break the skin.

After 15 minutes of the whipping, Howard's cock had gone soft. The three women noticed this.

The women stood before him and grabbed the hem of their dresses. Together they pulled their dresses off over their heads, revealing that they only had an underbust corset under their clothing. The corsets had built-in shelf bras which displayed their breasts magnificently. Their stockings were held up by straps hanging from the waist of the corsets. The biggest surprise was that each woman sported a strap-on feeldoe, which explained the bulges that had been at the front of their skirts. Howard's cock grew as he took in the beautiful sight.

Alice slipped her hand under her harness and into her vagina, gathered her juices in her hand, and then used that lubricant to stroke Howard's cock.

Sally lubed her hand and fed her fingertips to Michelle's eager mouth. Michelle slipped deeper into subspace.

When Alice was satisfied that Howard was hard again, she said, "Let's resume the rotation."

They keep the same rotation, raining down the whips on Howard and Michelle. Soon their bodies were a mass of strips. Howard was reduced to simpering and crying. Michelle soaked in the pain and transformed it into bliss.

After a while, the Women's arms got tired and they stopped their whipping. Alice removed Howard's gag, picked up a water bottle, and poured some into his mouth.

Alice said, "I am so happy about how well you did being whipped. I thought you'd say your safe word and spoil the fun."

Howard replied, "I couldn't do that. It sucked, but I need to be your sub to recharge. Plus, I think you like doing this, and I want to make you happy."

Sally then Instructed the women to rub salve all over Howard's and Michelle's bodies to start the healing from the whipping and to help them drink some water. They lowered them down so their feet were flat on the ground.

However, they remained hanging from the handcuffs.

Sally instructed, "Always try to keep your sub in some form of restraint. Even if it is symbolic, it enhances their feeling of submission and your feeling of dominance. We'll cuff their ankles before we release them from the ceiling chain."

Benches that looked like saw horses were placed in front of them. They were instructed to lay across the length of them so that their butts and heads were on the same level. Howard's bench allowed his butt to extend beyond the end of the bench so that his cock was easily accessible. Their legs were spread far apart, and their ankles were cuffed to one side of the legs of the bench. Their handcuffs were released from the ceiling chain, and each wrist was chained to the legs on the other side of the bench.

Alice took a tube of lube and squeezed a large amount into Howard's ass. She rubbed a generous potion on her feeldoe strap-on. After lining up the tip, she slowly pushed the feeldoe against Howard's sphincter.

Jessica stood before Howard and aligned her feeldoe with Howard's mouth. She grabbed both sides of his head and said, "Suck my dick in." Howard eagerly wrapped his mouth around Jessica's feeldoe and began to move his head back and forth. Holding his head up was awkward for Howard, but Jessica didn't care. She was 100 percent focused on her own pleasure.

Sally felt Michelle's pussy and explained to Michelle. "You are so wet. Let's try to orgasm together."

Sally plunged her feeldoe into Michelle's vagina and began to pump slowly.

Meanwhile, Howard was slowly letting the feeldoe into his ass hole.

Alice said, "I love using your male vagina." Howard just grunted in reply. Alice reached around his hips and began to stroke his cock.

Michelle was now trying to match Sally's pumping, despite being restrained. Their moans matched the rhythms of them pumping together. The feeldoe rubbed each woman's love channel perfectly. Their pace began to quickly.

Jessica was enjoying the stimulation of the feeldoe inside her vagina. She said, "Howard, you give good head. Are you sure you're not gay?" And giggled. Her moans now matched Sally and Michelle."

Howard let out a muffled ouch as Alice's feeldoe finally bottomed out in his ass. There was an audible sigh of relief despite his mouth being filled with Jessica's strap-on. Alice began to pump in and out of his ass with her strap-on and stroked his cock with the same intensity as her back door moves. Soon Alice's and Howard's moans matched those of Jessica, Sally, and Michelle.

Soon the room was filled with the sexual energy of all five of them as the stimulation drove them all to climax.

No one was ever sure who climaxed first. The women's bodies shook as they were overwhelmed with the intensity of waves of pleasure generated from the feeldoe rubbing against their G-spots and clits. Howard's hips bucked as he shot his seed onto the dungeon floor.

No one moved for minutes. Eventually, Alice, Sally, and Jessica pulled their strap-ons out of Howard's butt and mouth and Michelle's pussy. They removed their strap-ons and slipped their dresses back on.

Jessica said, "That was great. I hadn't used a strap-on feeldoe before."

Sally answered. "I always use a strap-on feeldoe instead of a simple strap-on dildo because the feeldoe causes a more intense stimulation of my clit and G-spot. My orgasms are bigger using a feeldoe."

Sally continued, "I've pegged many guys after I put their cock into a chastity cage. With the chastity cage on, many guys don't get enough stimulation to orgasm. However, some guys can orgasm from the stimulation on their prostate from something up their butt."

Alice said, "Let's move on to the next activity."

They then unhooked Howard's and Michelle's feet. They put hobble chains between their ankles, limiting their steps to no more than one foot. Their hands were released and were cuffed in front of them. Collars were added, and leashes were connected to the collar. Otherwise, they were naked.

Alice handed Howard's leash to Jessica. Then Alice grabbed Howard's dick and started massaging it. "I need to get you hard, so I use your cock as a second leash."