A COVID Journey Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take long for Howard's cock to grow enough to be used by Alice as a leash.

Jessica and Alice led Howard, and Sally led Michell to the elevator.

When they reached the kitchen, they had Howard and Michelle bend over the counter. Alice pulled some mid-sized butt plugs out of the toy drawer, and after applying some lube, they were inserted into both Howard's and Michelle's butts.

The subs were led to the living room. Alice, Sally, and Jessica sat down on the couches. Alice instructed, "You have one hour to make us three a delicious dinner. You are to make enough food for five but serve it all using only three plates. But first, you will bring us wine."

It was impossible to move quickly with the hobble chains on their ankles, but they still returned within three minutes with wine glasses and a bottle of red and a bottle of white. Once the three women were served, the wine bottles were left on the coffee table.

Howard asked, "Mistresses, would you prefer filet mignon, chicken, or salmon for dinner?"

Alice responded, "I have worked up a big appetite; filet mignon sounds perfect. Add cut-up roasted potatoes, green beans, and a salad. You can surprise us with the desert."

Howard and Michelle replied, "Yes, Mistress." And rushed back to the kitchen as fast as their hobbled chains would let them.

Michelle got some chips and guacamole in the Kitchen and brought them to the three women. Howard, busy himself making the meal.

Michelle returned from the living room and told him the women were planning the rest of the night and laughing a lot.

An hour later, Howard announced to the three women that dinner was served.

Alice sat at the head of the table with Sally on her right side and Jessica on the other. Howard and Michelle brought the first course of salad to the table. Howard was ordered to stand between Jessica and Alice. Michelle stood between Alice and Sally. As Alice and Jessica ate their salad, they started a game of who could make Howard's penis bounce the most. Howard was quickly whimpering. After one very hard smack, Howard fell to his knees. Alice told him to stay there and to put his hands on his lap. She and Jessica began to feed him some of her salad. Alice then used her left foot to push his handcuffed hand aside, placed it on his stiff penis, and pushed it down. Howard moaned.

Meanwhile, Sally had been twisting Michelle's nipples, and when Howard went to his knees, Sally dragged Michelle down to her knees by pulling hard on a nipple. Sally then began to feed Michelle with an occasional bite from her salad,

When the salad course was completed, Alice ordered Howard and Michelle to bring in the next course. They returned with plates that contained filet mignon with a blue cheese sauce, roasted garlic potatoes, and almond string beans. They put a basket of toasted sourdough on the table with a garlic cheese spread. Howard and Michelle then topped off the wine and water glasses.

Alice ordered them to resume their positions, kneeling next to them. Alice was unhappy with how slowly Howard got into place, so she slammed her left foot into his crotch. Howard yelped. The other women laughed.

Each of the women cut up their meals into bite-size chunks. They would take a piece for themselves and then feed the Slave next to them. Occasionally, they brought their wine glasses over to their slave's lips and let them have a sip.

Alice kept rubbing her left foot on Howard's cock throughout the meal. Randomly, she would lift her foot and slam it down. Howard would bend over from the pain. The women got many laughs from that. Each time it took longer for Howard to get back into position.

Sally kept pulling on Michelle's right nipple, but it never equaled what Alice did to Howard. Jessica occasionally pulled on Howard's left nipple, but it was just icing on the cake compared to Alice's foot.

When not tormenting their slaves, the women kept up a spirited discussion.

As she finished the main dish, Alice noticed that Howard had gone soft. She got up and got some Viagra. "Howard, swallow this. Your soft dick will simply not be acceptable. Stand up. Michelle, come over here and get Howard's cock hard again. But don't let him come."

Michelle got on her knees and swallowed Howard's soft cock. It did not take long before he responded.

Alice commented, "I love the look of the stripes from the bullwhips all over the bodies of these slaves that are working so hard to please us."

Sally replied, "We did a great job whipping them without breaking the skin. It looks great, but it will clear in a day, and then we can do this again."

Jessica commented, "Unfortunately, this game will be over tomorrow night so we won't get the chance."

Alice said, "Don't worry, Jessica. On Monday, the sub you will help me train will be here, and we'll practice whipping on him."

Sally interrupted, "I think it is time to see what they made for dessert."

Alice replied, "Agreed. I have been smelling something delightfully chocolate."

Howard and Michelle returned to the table with a plate of brownies.

Alice said, "Those are my favorite."

Howard replied, "I know. It's just a way to tell you I love you."

"I love you too. You still do something nice for me even after painfully whipping you."

Alice looked at the other women and continued, "I have a wicked idea. Follow my example. "

She looked at Howard and said, "Do you want a brownie?"

Howard paused and cautiously said, "Yes?"

Alice laughed, knowing what had got through his head, "Don't worry, I am talking about the brownies you made."

There was visible relief on his and Michelle's face. The women all laughed. Alice took one brownie and cut it up into little pieces. She then pushed her chair back and pulled up her dress, exposing her smooth pussy. She inserted one of the brownie pieces into her vagina, right below her clit.

"Howard, go at it. Enjoy licking up your dessert."

Howard bent down and stuck his tongue into Alice's pussy to get at the brownie piece. Sally and Jessica pushed their chairs back, pulled up their dresses, and inserted a piece of brownie into their vaginas. Michelle immediately began to lick the brownie out of Sally's vagina.

When Howard finished eating Alice's brownie, he was told to lick the one out of Jessica's Vagina. Alice inserted another piece of brownie, and when Michelle had finished eating Sally's brownie piece, she moved on to Alice. Sally put another brownie piece in her pussy and rubbed her clit as she awaited Howard to finish with Jessica.

The licking and sucking out of the brownie pieces by Howard and Michelle as they rotated among the women aroused them. Their breaths grew heavier as Howard and Michelle consumed the brownie pieces. The feeling of Howard and Michelle licking and sucking their vaginas to get at the brownie pieces was a unique version of fellatio. Each woman could feel their arousal rising.

Before the brownies were gone entirely, First Sally's body began to shake as Michelle finished extracting a piece of brownie from her pussy. Alice was next as Howard finished another brownie piece. When Alice came down from her orgasms, Howard moved to Jessica, and soon her body shook as a massive wave of orgasmic pleasure engulfed her.

As they calmed down, they pushed their slaves' heads back. The women pulled their dresses back down, pulled their chairs back to the table, and proceeded to finish the brownies themselves.

Alice stroked Howard's hair, "That was an excellent meal. And the dessert and its delivery were marvelous. Well done. Let's head up to the exam room to continue this game after you clean up the kitchen. We'll be in the Living Room while you clean up dinner."

The three women picked up their wine glasses and headed to the living room.

Alice asked, "If you two don't mind, I'd like to have a few minutes alone with Howard. You two could take Michelle up and strap her into the exam chair while Howard and I talk."

Howard and Michelle had been cleaning up as they prepared, so it took little time to finish the Kitchen cleanup. Alice instructed Howard to sit beside her when they got to the living room. Sally and Jessica departed with the naked Michelle in tow.

Howard waited for Alice to make the first move. Alice slid over to close the short distance between them on the couch. She pulled up her dress and placed his hand on her pussy. "Massage me nicely."

Using his whole hand, he massaged her vagina.

"Howard, don't talk. I am enjoying this more than I thought I would. I am going to push you even harder tonight and tomorrow. I love you so much. This afternoon and evening taught me much about you and me. Thank you for this opportunity to be your Mistress."

She leaned in and gave a deep French kiss which he eagerly returned.

She got up, grabbed his cock, and used it as a leash.

When Howard and Alice arrived in the exam room, Michelle was already strapped into the exam chair. Her legs were secured to stirrups so that her pussy and butt were readily available. The rest of her body had multiple straps around it. She was not getting out.

Howard was soon similarly strapped into an exam chair.

Alice said, "Sally, please instruct Jessica in each of the techniques we discussed earlier. I will attempt to duplicate them on Michelle."

Sally replied, "This is going to be so much fun for us. I love driving a man into sexual frustration. Jessica, we will start with the basics of teasing and denying a male. You can use your hands or your mouth to get him close to coming. Each time you feel him getting close, you can either stop stimulating him, or you can pull down hard on his balls. That will usually stop his orgasm from happening. It's better to stop too soon than too late. Go ahead and start."

Jessica wrapped her lips around Howard's cock and worked until she sensed he was gathering steam. Alice, meanwhile, was working her tongue all over Michelle's pussy.

After a brief break, Jessica lubed up Howard's cock and started using her hands. Alice continued her ministration on Michelle's pussy

Sally said, "Jessica, I'm going to give you some pleasure, but don't lose your focus on denying him pleasure." She began to rub Jessica's clit, which was greatly appreciated.

Jessica and Sally laughed when Howard yelped when his balls were pulled down hard.

During the short breaks, the three women took turns bringing each to the climax that was denied Howard and Michelle.

After a few cycles of Howard and Michelle almost coming, they were both whimpering and pleading to be allowed to come. They promised to do anything.

Sally continued her instructions. "Notice how much they are pleading. I think Howard will regret that later. Let's move on to the ruined orgasm. Instead of explaining, I will demonstrate."

Sally began to stroke Howard's cock. It did not take long before he was about to come. As soon as the first spurt happened, Sally just let go of his cock, and without the continued stroking, it was clear the orgasm wasn't very satisfying for him. She laughed, watching his frustration.

Sally continued, "it does not have the same power in women, but it still works."

Alice quickly rubbed Michelle's clit, and as Michelle's orgasm started, she let go.

Sally observed, "Michelle did not get as frustrated as Howard because we women, unfortunately, are used to guys stopping before we reach our maximum climax. There is another technique, but we won't do it as it doesn't sexually frustrate the guy as much. Some Dominatrixes like to do a cum block orgasm. That's when you use your finger to block the cum from coming out of their cock, and you continue to stroke with the other hand. It's more funny than effective, as it allows the man to still cum. If you stop stroking, it's more like a ruined orgasm.

One that I've done a few times is to put their cock into a chastity cage and then use a vibrator on their balls and rub their nipples until they have an orgasm. It's not a satisfying orgasm for them. Maybe we'll do that later.

Let me show you the next technique."

Sally asked, "Howard, would you like a good orgasm?"

"Yes, I would. Thank you, Mistress."

Alice said, "Is now when we want to add the sensors?"

"Yes," Sally replied.

Alice placed two electrodes on either side of Howard's cock and connected wires to a box.

Alice explained, "We are going to calibrate these sensors to tell us the state of Howard's cock from his experiencing a climax to when he is soft. Right now, we are just collecting data."

Sally asked, "Are you ready to start, Alice?"

Alice responded, "The sensors are ready to be calibrated."

Sally continued, "Jessica, watch what I do closely."

Sally dripped some lube on Howard's cock and then slowly stroked it. As the minutes passed, Sally gradually increased her pace. Howard's moans of pleasure grew with the stroking. Finally, Howard's cock exploded in a massive ejaculation of cum. His moans of relief and pleasure soared.

As his climax finished, Sally continued to stroke his penis firmly. It did not take long for what had been pleasant to become pure torture.

"Mistress Sally, please stop. It's really hurting." Howard pleaded as he tried to move his cock away from her hands, but he was too tightly restrained to be successful.

Howard started breathing heavily and let out a string of "ouch, shit, ouch, fuck, aaargh, "

Sally commented, "It's fun to watch the look of surprise on their face as the sensation changes from pleasant to unpleasant. The longer you continue, the worse it gets for them. I think you get the idea. Let's move on to the next lesson. This one is just a CBT - cock and ball torture - technique."

Sally placed some rubber bands on Howard's cock. "Jessica, you can do this with me."

Sally grabbed the side of one of the rubber bands, pulled it out, and let it go. It hit his dick with a loud snap and a yelp from Howard. The three women laughed. Jessica then grabbed another of the rubber bands and caused it to snap loudly against Howard's cock.

Alice came over and said, "I have got to get in on this." She snapped the rubber bands on his dick a few times." She loved the loud yelp and cursing from Howard.

When he was reduced to tears, Sally said, "Let's give him a rest and give Michelle some attention. There is no place on a woman's pussy to place a rubber band easily like on a man. So, place the rubber band between two fingers, place the fingers against her clit, pull back, and let go."

Michelle screamed as the rubber band hit her clit. Sally repeated it a couple of times. Jessica then took over, and Michelle soon joined Howard in crying.

Sally commented, "As you can see, this really gets them screaming. This is usually when they are most likely to use their safe word. We will stop before we push them too far."

Jessica asked, "Thank you for those instructions. What other things do you enjoy doing with sub guys?"

Sally laughed, "God, there are so many. I've enjoyed tightly restraining a nude guy and then face-sitting on him. You can get some effective pussy and ass licking when you control when they get to breathe.

Alice interrupted. "The penis sensors are calibrated."

Sally replied, "Great, let's set them up for their overnight routine."

Alice added a heart monitor and e-stim electrode pads to Howard's chest. "This is so we can get woken up if you have an issue. However, the e-stim pads have another purpose." She then laughed. She then attached a blood oxygen monitor to his finger.

Sally lowered the back of Howard's exam chair and his stirrups so that his body and upper legs were flat, but his legs were still wide apart. She asked, "Howard, will you be able to sleep in this position?"

Howard replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent! However, I don't think you will get much sleep. Alice and Jessica, can you help me with further securing Howard?"

Alice and Jessica brought over a box of gauze and the strips that casts are made from. They wrapped his legs from his toes to his mid-thigh in gauze and then with the casting cloth. Once the water was misted onto the cast material, it hardened into a solid cast. They repeated the process of his arms and palms. They then put some bubble wrap on his belly and wrapped the gauze and cast material over his stomach and under the table. Once the fabric was sprayed with water, it quickly hardened.

Soon Howard was in a complete body cast with only his hips, chest, and head not covered. He could still breathe easily as the bubble wrap on his belly under the cast allowed a good range of motion. He could still bring his head up.

Next, Sally and Alice fixed a short board above his chest and belly. Howard recognized that the board would allow someone to lay above him without their weight pressing down on his body.

The three women then released Michelle from the exam chair and had her lay on the board above Howard in a 69 position. They made sure that her mouth could fully envelop Howard's cock. They had to prop up Howard's head so that his mouth could reach her clit. They then strapped her into position.

They attached more sensors to both their bodies. Finally, they wrapped Michelle's legs, arms, and belly with the cast material and overlapped it onto Howard so that she and Howard were now one object.

Sally turned on the box and asked, "Can you feel this, Howard?" The e-stims quickly ramped up, and Howard replied, "Yes."

Alice put her face beside Howard, "Honey, we're getting tired and have decided to go to bed, but we know you and Michelle aren't ready to call it a day. You are both going to love this. In 30 minutes, the sensors will check if you are limp. If you are, then the e-stims will start on you and Michelle. They will continue until the following conditions are met; One, your cock is hard, and Two, either you or Michelle orgasm. If Michell orgasms and your cock isn't hard, the e-stim will continue. Once the conditions are met, you'll have a 30-minute break. Enjoy the rest of your night."

Alice giggled, kissed Howard's forehead, and the three ladies walked out and turned down the room's light.

After a few minutes, Howard said, "Well, Michelle, at least we'll get 30 minutes of rest after each wake-up session. I do like this view of your pussy." He brought his lips up to her clit and kissed it.

Michelle responded, "I will enjoy taking your cock into my mouth multiple times tonight. There is only one thing I am worried about."

Howard asked, "What's that?"

"I hope you're not one of those who fart a lot in their sleep."

They both laughed.

Howard responded, "I don't think I am, are you?"

"Oh yes, and it has a nasty smell." Michelle then laughed even harder. "Just kidding. As long as you suck my clit well, I am sure you'll only have pleasant smells from me."

Alice, Sally, and Jessica were lying on a bed in another room, watching a monitor of Howard's and Michelle's discussion. They all broke out laughing.

Alice said, "I've set the alarm for when the e-stim starts. In the meantime, Let's get naked and have our own fun."

They quickly stripped out all their clothes and became a wiggling mass of arms and legs rubbing each other. Kisses were exchanged all over their bodies.

When the alarm went off, they returned most of their attention to the screen. They did continue to rub each other's clits and nipples as they watched Howard and Michelle respond to their rising stimulation.

Howard was sucking and licking Michelle's pussy, while letting out moans of pain from the increasing electronic shock. Michelle had Howard's cock in her mouth and was moving her head up and down on it rapidly.

Eventually, the light in the box that said Howard's cock was hard turned green. Soon after, they both climaxed, and the e-stim stopped. Immediately, Howard and Michelle closed their eyes and tried to rest.