A COVID Journey Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally laughed, "That's going to get more difficult for Howard's cock to get hard each time. Guys only have so many shots a day, and with each repeat performance, it gets harder to get their cock stiff. After a guy cums enough times, it just gets painful. By the way, we're taping this so we can watch it in the morning."

Alice suggested, "Let's form a daisy chain and give each other one more orgasm and then go to sleep. It's been a great day, and I am exhausted."

Jessica replied. "It's almost midnight. One more orgasm should result in a very nice sleep."

It did not take long for the three women's oral stimulation to deliver orgasms to each other successfully. They formed a human sandwich and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Alice and Sally awoke after 9 am to the smell of fresh coffee brought in by Jessica.

Jessica said, "Thank you for letting me transition from a sub to a Dom yesterday. I learned so much about sexually dominating men yesterday. I'm getting more excited about dominating a male sub on Monday."

Alice responded, "Thank you, my sweet girl. This coffee has ensured that you'll remain a dominatrix today."

Sally turned on the monitor and started fast-forwarding through the night's recording of Howard and Michelle. They laughed as it took longer and longer for him to get hard and stop the shock from the e-stim.

Sally asked Alice, "How much sleep do you think they got?"

Alice replied, "I doubt that they got four hours total."

Sally said, "Let's go free them and then get some breakfast. They are going to need some serious amounts of caffeine to stay awake until midnight. For breakfast, let's stay naked. We can get clothed after that."

When they arrived in the exam room, the e-stim was shocking Howard and Michelle again. Howard was getting close to giving Michelle an orgasm, but he hadn't gotten hard. He moaned in pain as Michelle sucked on his cock. After Michelle climaxed, Alice turned off the box, and the shocking stopped.

Alice asked pleasantly, "How are you both doing this morning? I hope you had a pleasant night's rest."

Howard replied, "Oh god, my cock hurts so much. My muscles are so stiff from being unable to move. I hardly slept at all. How much longer, Mistress, will we be restrained like this?"

Sally got a pair of cast-cutting scissors and began to cut away the cast material from Michelle.

Alice replied, "Once Michelle is free, you'll be next."

When Michelle was freed of her restraints, Alice, Sally, and Jessica had to help her get up. They placed her on a chair as they turned their attention to freeing Howard.

Once Howard was freed up, Alice directed, " Howard and Michelle, you will help each other to the bathroom and clean each other up, including showering. When you are clean, you will join us naked in the kitchen. We have decided that we will all stay naked until after breakfast."

When Howard and Michelle arrived in the kitchen, they were greeted by the smell of pancakes and bacon.

Sally, Alice, and Jessica were seated at the table, but there was no plate for Howard or Michelle.

Alice pointed to two bowls on each side of her. One bowl was filled with coffee, and the other cut up pancakes and bacon. "You must drink the full bowl of coffee before you can start on the bowl of pancakes and bacon. I know you need a lot of coffee, so each bowl is half a carafe of strong coffee. It is made the way you like your coffee. By the way, you are not allowed to use your hands, only your mouth."

They both got down on their hands and knees and sipped up as much coffee as possible. They lapped up the rest. The three women enjoyed the show as the two subs attempted to drink from the bowls.

Alice noticed they were about done with the coffee and said, "After your lack of sleep last night, I think you need more caffeine."

She poured half a carafe into each bowl.

Alice said, "You may now eat your pancakes and bacon while you lap your coffee. Both bowls must be completely consumed."

By the time they finished their bowls, their faces were a mess.

Alice directed, "Go clean yourselves up and be in the costume room in 30 minutes, on your knees waiting for us. And be sure to visit the bathroom, as you won't be able to go again for about four hours."

Howard and Michelle left immediately.

Jessica commented, "Did you notice that their strips from the whipping have almost completely faded?"

Alice agreed, "Yes, I did. I am a little disappointed. I was hoping that the marks on Howard's body would last a couple of days."

Sally replied, "We will just have to whip him longer and harder. He will faint at some point, and once he awakes, we need to continue whipping him."

Jessica said, "I am good with whipping Howard more, but I'd like to give Michelle a break."

Alice paused and then proposed, "Why don't we invite Adam to join us for lunch and the outing in the park? It would make our Halloween costume masquerade deception so much more intense. Plus, Michelle would go off with him if we let her."

Jessica replied, "That could work. We agreed to treat Michelle like we treated Howard, but I bet she would jump at the chance to be under Adam again."

Sally asked, "Who's Adam? You used his name before."

Alice replied, "Adam helps Howard create all these marvelous toys. He is a switch, but he is mostly a dom. When he is a sub, I own him. As a Dom, Michelle has fallen head over heels for him. He is falling for her, also. We tested his desire for her, and he passed the test."

Sally asked, "So you think Michelle would want to go with him instead of staying in parallel with Howard's suffering?"

Alice replied, "I don't think. I know."

Sally said, "Sounds great."

Alice replied, "Let me call him and see if this would work. Let me get my phone. Wait here while I do, as his availability will affect our plans."

Alice quickly retrieved her phone. She was already on the phone when she returned. "Adam, that is great! We'll meet you in the park, and then you can join us for a late lunch afterward." She paused as she listened to his reply. "That's the place in the park. We'll be a few hundred yards up the trail." Another pause, "How soon will the van be ready? Great! See you in the park in two hours. Do not be early. Bye." The call ended.

"Well, ladies, I think we'll play with just Howard tonight."

Sally replied, "Excellent! What should we wear for our park and lunch outing?"

Alice answered, "I'm thinking of normal clothes, as we'll be taking them into the park and then lunch in town afterward."

Sally and Jessica agreed, and each went off to their rooms.

Alice was the first of the dommes to reach the costume room. Howard and Michelle were kneeling on the floor, their knees far apart. Alice was wearing Jeans, a button blouse, and flats. She rubbed the toe of her foot on Howard's cock.

Sally showed up next dressed in a short skirt and t-shirt with sandals. She joined in and started rubbing her toes against Michelle's pussy. Alice put significant pressure on Howard's cock as she pressed her flats against it. Howard and Michelle moaned.

Jessica showed up wearing a sundress and short-heeled sandals. She said, "Looks like you two haven't wasted any time getting started." And laughed.

Alice smiled, "Let's start their transformation. Howard, It's Halloween, so we are going to pass you off as a fully sexually functioning gorgeous woman and you, Michelle as a fully sexually functioning handsome man. It's too bad the pandemic has shut down the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival, as I'd love to take you there. Howard, to ensure you do as we say today, I will attach these e-stim pads to the side of your cock. If you misbehave while we're out, these will deliver a nasty shock."

Alice pasted the e-stim electrode pads on his cock and said, "Just so you know what this feels like, let me demonstrate." Alice pressed her remote. Howard screamed and fell to the floor.

Alice knelt and stroked his body. "I really don't want to do that again, so I hope you obey."

Howard softly replied, "Mistress, I will do whatever you require to avoid that."

Alice replied, "I'm not so sure about that."

Alice pulled from a drawer fake vagina silicone panties. "Observed Howard, how there is a urinary catheter that connects to the fake woman's pee hole so that you can urinate, but I don't recommend it. The vagina is completely functional. A penis can be inserted into it. It also has a lube dispenser that is remote-controlled. It is only good for a couple of uses before it needs to be refilled, but that will be enough for today. The hips are padded to transform your narrow male hips into female hips. Now let's get this on you."

It took a lot of talcum powder, but Howard's penis was soon connected to the catheter, and the fake vagina was positioned correctly. Alice inserted a lubed dildo into it and pronounced it a success.

Alice next pulled out a half-body silicone-filled E-cup breast shirt.

Alice commented, "Notice how these teardrop-shaped, full breasts sag naturally. The nipples and areola are very realistic. When you walk or exercise, they bounce like real breasts. The shirt covers your neck and shoulders and goes down to your waist. It gives a very realistic look."

With a little more talcum powder, the half-body shirt was soon on Howard. Alice commented, "I just need to blend in the seams, and no one will notice. For the next few hours, your name is Howea. It's a Norse girl's name. Sally, can you start on Howea's head transformation?"

Sally replied, "Certainly."

Alice turned her attention to Michelle. She pulled out a 5-inch silicone dildo panty. The fake penis looked realistic and had an extension on the inside that would rub against a g-spot and clit. With the help of talcum powder, it was quickly on Michelle.

Michelle hit the end of the fake cock and exclaimed, "Wow, this even bounces like a real cock."

Alice explained, "It will bend up in your briefs just like a real cock does. For the rest of this session, you are Micah. Jessica, please start working on Jessica's face transformation."

Alice walked over to where Howea's transformation was underway. Sally had added a blond wig that reached below Howea's breast. The makeup completely changed the face so that Howea did not look like Howard.

"Wow, Sally. You are working miracles. I bet no one will recognize Howea as Howard."

Alice got to work with her body paints, blending the edges of the silicon pieces to form a seamless transition to Howard's natural skin. When she finished, she stepped back, and Alice and Jessica commented how impossible it was to tell where his real skin became silicon.

They then went over to Michelle. Jessica had put Michelle's long hair under a short male-cut wig. She had added a little makeup that made it appear that Micah had the beginnings of a 5 o'clock shadow. She had also used an elastic tube top chest binder wrap that flattened Michell's usually prominent breasts.

Alice clapped his hands in joy, "Amazing, Jessica, you have effectively transformed Michelle into Micah.

Alice busied herself with her body paints to blend the transition from silicon to natural skin.

Sally dressed Howea in a plunging V-neck knotted tiered chiffon mini short swing dress.

Howard asked, "Shouldn't I get a bra and panties?"

Sally responded, "No. Just be careful to hold your skirt down if the wind starts blowing."

Sally then gave Howea short-heeled sandals to wear. "Howea, practice walking in these right now. You need to be steady."

Alice said, "Before I dress Micah, let's check the fit between Micah's cock and Howea's Vagina. Howea lay on your back on that table. Jessica, the lube delivery in Howsea's vagina is only good for one or two shots, so for this test, lube up Micah's cock."

Jessica lubed up Michelle's fake cock and said, "Go ahead, Micah, it should slip right in."

Micah held her fake cock in her hand and guided it into Howea's fake Vagina. Micah remarked, "Wow, it did slide right in."

Micah began to thrust her fake cock in and out of Howea's fake Vagina.

Michelle commented, "I am getting some great stimulation from this. I think I will be able to cum."

Alice directed, "Excellent! Howea, how does it feel?"

Howard replied, "I can feel the fake cock rubbing across my perineum and butthole. But not enough to do anything."

Michelle's breathing was increasing. Sally reached around her back and softly squeezed Michelle's nipple through the tube top. Michelle exploded into an orgasm.

When Michelle came down, Sally, Alice, and Jessica dressed her in jeans, dark tennis shoes, and a black t-shirt.

Sally explained, "Micah, you look like a real stud. And Howea, you are one sexy woman. If I hadn't seen the transformation, I'd not know who you are."

Howard replied, "I'm not too excited about this cross-dressing. Do I have to do this?"

Alice halfway pushed the remote button for Howard's penis e-stim. Howard yelped.

Alice said, "That was only halfway, Howea. Another word of protest, and you'll get the full power, and you know how bad that is."

Howard replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

Alice was suddenly unsure of what she was doing, so she asked, "Howea, do you remember your safe word?"

Howard replied, "Yes. I do not want to use it."

A greatly relieved Alice said, "Let's get going. We'll be taking Howard's special Mercedes Van. Adam said he'd have it ready by now."

When Howard - now Howea - got to the van, he noticed six regular seats and two dildo seats in the back. He realized that he and Michelle would eventually be in those seats. But not until they lost their sex transformation panties.

They arrived at the park and walked a few hundred yards to a secluded picnic area.

Alice looked at her watch and said, "Adam will be here in 15 minutes. Howea, you are to sit on the edge of the picnic table, and I will tell Adam to fuck you."

Howard angrily replied, "Hell no!" Suddenly he was hit with a full shock on his penis. He fell to the ground. Sally and Jessica picked him up off the ground and brushed the dirt off his dress.

Howard cried, "Please, Alice, no."

Alice said, "Sally, Jessica, hold Howea up." Another shock hit his penis. Sally and Jessica held him up, so he stayed clean.

Howard looked at Alice with pleading eyes. "Alice, I beg you. Please, no." Another shock hit his penis, and he cried out."

Alice said, "You have a safe word. Otherwise, this is happening. It's your call if the game stops or pauses now."

Howard looked at the ground and sighed. "Okay, Mistress. I promised I'd be your slave until midnight tonight. I'll do as you order."

Alice instructed, "Neither you nor Michelle are to talk. Just nod yes or no. Otherwise... you get the idea."

It was only a short time before Adam entered the picnic area.

"Hi, Alice and Jessica. I'm here as ordered."

Alice hugged him. "Adam, I'm so glad you could come. Let me introduce my friend Sally. She is the one who introduced me to BDSM. I've learned a lot from her."

She gestured at Howard, "These two are my new subs, Howea and Micah. I was hoping you could help me with Howea."

Howard and Michelle nodded their heads in greeting.

Adam looked at Howard and thought, 'Wow! Howea is one hot-looking, big beautiful gal." He did not recognize that Howea was his boss Howard.

Alice said, "Adam, I want you to fuck Howea. She has never had sex in public. I'd like you to fuck her."

Adam replied, "Sure, I will gladly do it."

Alice said, "Jessica, would you get Adam ready? But first, remove your clothes."

Jessica stripped and then reached for Adam's pants, unzipped them, and put her mouth around his cock. He quickly became hard.

Alice said, "Howea, pull up your dress and sit on the table's edge."

Howard complied, exposing his fake realistic vagina to Adams' view.

Alice pushed the remote that would squirt lube into Howard's fake pussy.

Alice directed, "Adam strip. Howea, raise your legs to make it easy for Adam to fuck you. Sally, please film this. Jessica, get on the table next to Howea."

As Sally filmed, Adam removed his clothes and plunged his cock into Howard's fake vagina. He began to thrust.

Alice commanded, "Micah fuck Jessica."

Michelle walked over, unzipped her jeans, placed her fake penis into Jessica's real Vagina, and started a steady rhythm of thrusts.

It did not take long for Adam to shoot his load into Howard's fake vagina and for Jessica and Michelle to orgasm.

Sally and Alice began laughing. "Adam, do you really not recognize who you just fucked?"

Adam examined the face of the woman he thought was Howea and said, "Fuck me. Howard?"

Howard replied, "Fuck you, Adam."

Alice admonished, "Now Howard, Adam did not know. So, you can't be mad at him."

Adam then looked at the face of the man that he thought was Micah and said, "Oh my God! Michelle! I thought you were a guy. Did Alice do the make-up?"

Alice replied, "I had some help from Jessica and Sally."

Everyone, including Howard, began to laugh. Adam said, "I think you are a genius, Alice. I would never have guessed until you told me to look closer."

Alice asked, "Howard, you're laughing. Have you changed your mind about this?"

Howard replied, "I have to admit that I didn't want to do this, but It was fun to spoof Adam. Next Halloween, I want to go down to West Hollywood like this. It was fun."

Alice said, "What about you, Adam? Do you want to kiss your girlfriend?"

Adam replied, "Hell, Yes." and kissed Michelle.

Alice told everyone to put their clothes back on, and they all started the walk back to the van. Adam put his arm around Michelle's waist and kissed her regularly. Alice did the same to Howard, and their kisses were passionate. Sally and Jessica just held hands.

Howard asked, "Alice, why did you do this? Knowing it was outside of my limits?"

Alice replied, "I just wanted to see if I could pull off the transformation. When I did, I tried to push it further. You didn't use your safe words to stop or slow down, so I knew that you were going with it. This was all my idea. Please don't get mad at Adam. I knew if my disguise could fool Adam, it could fool anyone. "

"There is no risk that I would fire him, but I will make sure he gets serious punishment from you when this game ends."

Alice laughed and said, "That's fair."

When they got to the van, Alice asked Adam to join them. They all climbed in and drove to a nearby LGBTQ-friendly burger restaurant.

Alice, Sally, and Jessica ordered a pitcher of Moscow Mules with their meal, gulped it down, and ordered another. Adam, Michelle, and Howard had water. To the waiter, it looked like three LGBTQ couples. Adam was kissing Michelle disguised as Micah. Alice and Howard, disguised as Howea, also shared many kisses, and Jessica and Sally formed a third demonstrative couple.

Alice, Sally, and Jessica were quite tipsy when they finished their meal. They accepted Adam's offer to drive the van.

Alice told Howard and Michelle to pull off their fake pussy and penis and sit on the chairs that had a dildo sticking up from the seat. Fortunately, even though she was now tipsy, she remembered to lube the dildos.

Alice sat in the passenger seat and had a blast pushing the buttons to make the seat dildos vibrate, thrust, and shock. Jessica and Sally made out in the seats behind her.

When they returned to Howard's house, Howard and Michelle were ordered to strip, shower to get all their makeup off, and meet the group in the living room naked.

Jessica opened a bottle of champagne which Sally and Alice joined her in drinking. Adam did not.

When Howard and Michelle entered the Living Room, Alice said, "Follow me to the dungeon."

Once there, she handcuffed Howard and Michelle and attached them to the chain from the ceiling. She pulled the chain so that Howard and Michell were on their toes.