A COVID Journey Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir."

"Go get a good night's sleep. You have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow. Adam and Michelle, please go now."

After they left, Howard turned to Alice, "Go get a good paddle and be laying on my bed in ten minutes."

Alice replied, "Oh, thank you, sir. I need more punishment as I feel bad about yesterday, and the spanking this afternoon wasn't enough."

"Don't worry. This is just the beginning of your punishments."

===========================

I apologize for how long it took to finish this chapter. It's the longest chapter I've ever done. I couldn't find a good stopping place until the whole arc of this part of the story was told. I hope you all are still enjoying my adventures in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

I need to write the Steve and Jessica story. It was going to be chapter 25 of this story and still may be, but it deserves to be able to stand alone instead of buried within my other stories. Plus, I want to continue writing "The Domme next door," and I've got a cruise ship romance story I'm writing. The Jessica and Steve story will move this one along. I only have a few more chapters to write, and this story will end happily.