A COVID Journey Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice said, "Adam, will you join us in adding strips to Michelle's body?"

Adam agreed. He and Sally began slowly whipping Michelle, and Alice and Jessica slowly whipped Howard.

After an hour, they decided to take a break. Jessica went to the kitchen and brought another pitcher of Moscow Mules to the group. Howard and Michelle were left to hang from the handcuffs while Adam, Sally, Alice, and Jessica enjoyed their drinks for the next hour. Then they resumed whipping Howard and Michelle.

After another hour, they took a break and enjoyed more drinks. They left Howard and Michelle hanging from their handcuffs.

After ten minutes, Alice walked over to Michelle. "Michelle, you have a choice. You can continue with us as we promised, or you can have Adam take you away, and you two can play. What is your choice?"

Michelle looked at Adam, "I'd like to be with Adam."

"Okay, I will order pizza for dinner, and when we finish that, Adam will take you away, and you two can play. "

It took about 45 minutes for the pizza to arrive. Michelle was let down, and her handcuffs were removed. Howard remained suspended. Alice fed him.

When Michelle and Adam got to her bedroom, they made love and then fell asleep.

Meanwhile, back in the dungeon, Sally suggested, "Let's practice using rods for a while."

They got short, half-inch round rods.

Sally said, "Howard, we need to do some serious target practice. I need you to be a good person to practice on. Will you be?"

"Yes. Mistress." Howard replied.

Jessica said, "You're going to stay right where you are. Doing what you are told?"

"Yes. Mistress."

Alice added. "We're not going to bother being too gentle on you. Jessica needs to learn the full power of these rods."

They took turns hitting Howard's ass.

Sally said, "What a fine target!" as the hits on his ass continued.

After a few minutes, Alice looked at the other women, pointed to herself, and mouthed, "mine."

Alice put her left arm around Howard, under his left arm, and over his right shoulder. She pulled him into an embrace. "You are an enjoyable target for me."

Each time she hit his ass with her rod, Howard grunted.

She released him from her hug, and he hung from his arms. The women resumed taking turns hitting his ass. Howard resounded with a painful aaaawww with each hit.

Sally instructed, "Let's now practice using our left hands."

Jessica said, "I'm right-handed, but practicing with my left is important." She smacked Howard's butt hard.

Howard turned his body away from the blow.

"Alice commanded, "Show us your bottom."

Howard said, "Sorry, mistress."

He turned back, and his suffering continued.

Sally said, "Let's switch to floggers."

After hitting his back a few times, he was instructed to turn around.

Alice struck him hard on the chest, and he uttered a long arrgghg.

Alice giggled and said, "My, what a lovely mark that made. You should be glad for every mark that we make."

"Yes, Mistress."

They resumed whipping his chest until it was nicely red.

They moved onto his right thighs. Howard shook in pain with each hit of the flogger. The women giggled.

They stopped to admire their work. Sally commented, "Well done. Girls. This is beautifully decorated."

They moved onto his left thigh. Howard's cries of pain grew louder with each hit, causing the women to giggle even more.

Jessica said, "I find this so very invigorating."

Alice asked, "Howard, does it hurt?"

"Yes, Mistress. It hurts a lot."

Alice said, "I like it when you hurt for me.

"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want to use your safe word?"

"No, Mistress."

Alice spanked his butt a few times, and then they continued with the floggers.

Alice said, "I love it when you squeal for me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Alice asked, "Sally, should we switch to the whips?"

"Yes"

After they had whipped him for a while, Sally commented, "It's a lovely design we're making.

The women began whipping him from every side.

Jessica said, "Not an inch of you is safe from me."

Howard cried out loud from the bit of each whip.

Alice said, "Let's focus on his front. This is for target practice, remember?"

The women all laughed.

Jessica said, "Slave, give us your front."

Howard turned his body toward the three women.

With the combined assault from the three women, Howard was uttering a solid stream of moans.

Alice rubbed her hand on his chest and said, "What a lovely mess. Give us your back."

Howard sobbed from the pain. The women decided to take a break.

Alice hugged him from the back and rubbed his chest. "Howard, you are doing so well. Jessica, can you get us more drinks?"

Sally interjected, "I don't think we should drink anymore."

Alice answered, "Howard, do you mind if we drink?"

Howard replied, "Not at all. This is all about your fun, so please go ahead and drink. Would you mind if I visited the bathroom?"

Alice agreed and let him down, "You need to be back in 15 minutes."

As soon as Howard left the room, Alice said, "Let me grab some peeled ginger root, and then let's see how Howard does with it."

Alice hid the peeled ginger root so Howard would not see it when he returned. Jessica came back with a pitcher of margaritas.

When Howard returned, he was cuffed and strung up again. This time a spreader bar was added to his ankles, and then he was lifted onto his toes.

Alice slipped behind him and, after lubing up this ass, pushed the ginger root into him. He immediately started shaking his head. He knew what he was in for.

Alice asked, "Do you want to use your safe word?"

There was a long pause, and then Howard responded, "No, Mistress."

The women were quite drunk by this time, and their good judgment had left them. With the alcohol removing any inhibitions that they would normally have, they became more sadistic.

Alice found a Kali spiked cock cage and immediately attached it to Howard's penis.

Without Howard seeing her, Alice crushed a Viagra pill into a small glass of margarita and helped Howard to drink it.

When he finished the drink, Alice laughed, "Howard, you are so screwed. There was Viagra in that drink, and your cock is going to expand, and the spikes on that cock cage are going to be unbearable.

Sally and Jessica responded with drunken laughs.

The three women grabbed their bullwhips in one hand and began to pummel Howard with strikes. While with their other hand, they continued downing margaritas, one after another.

As the Viagra took effect, his cock expanded, and the Kali teeth on his cock ring caused excruciating pain. Howard was now screaming.

Suddenly, Howard stopped screaming, and he hung loosely from his handcuffs. His eyes were glassy.

Sally filled a bucket with cold water and threw it on his face. He regained consciousness.

Alice asked, "I think you have gotten into subspace. Should we continue?"

Howard shook his head, yes, and his punishment continued. Soon Howard was sobbing uncontrollably.

The women's reaction was to laugh and refill their margarita glasses. Jessica fell asleep.

Eventually, the women got tired and decided to take a break. They sat in chairs facing Howard.

Howard's eyes closed and hung from the chain. At that moment, Alice's phone alarm sounded. It was 11:00 pm. The enormity of what she had been doing to Howard came to her.

She saw Howard hanging in front of him. The bullwhipping had drawn blood on a couple of places on his body. His cock was pushing hard against the kali teeth cock cage. He was out, despite the ginger root in his ass. She and Sally jumped up.

Alice said, "Shit, I have completely blown it."

Sally replied, "I did too."

They immediately unlocked the kali cage, and it opened on its hinges. His cock was covered in minor bruises where the spikes had pressed against it. Alice kept saying. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I got drunk and overdid. Please forgive me."

She removed the ginger root and gave him a milk enema. Howard moaned,

They lowered him onto a gurney,

Sally asked, "Is he still out?"

Alice sobbed, "Yes."

Sally took his pulse and said, "His pulse is fine, but to be safe, I am going to call a friend who is not only a Domme at the club. She is also a doctor and lives nearby."

Sally called her friend and quickly got an answer, "Alison, I blew it tonight with a sub. I went too far with a sub, and he is out... his pulse and breathing are fine... Can you come over? You're only 3 miles away." There was a long pause. "Thank you for agreeing to come over."

Sally said, "I'm sorry, I went too far. I will meet with our club board to have my actions reviewed."

Alison soon arrived carrying her medical bag. When she saw Howard, she asked, "What Happened?"

Alice replied with tears in her eyes, "I may have killed the best thing to happen to me in years. I went so far beyond what Howard had agreed to. Just look at the blood from our whipping." Alice began to sob.

Sally stated, "It's my fault as I have been a Domme for years. This was Alice's first extended time as a Domme. This is 100 percent my fault. I know better than to drink while in a session. I was not watching the sub closely enough,"

Alice replied, "Thank you for volunteering to take all the blame. But you know I share greatly in this mistake. I'm the one who pushed the drinking over your exception."

Alison interrupted, "We can assign blame later. Let's first clean him up and examine him."

She took his vitals, examined his body, and said, "Nothing wrong with any of his vitals. None of the breaks of the skin are bad. With some Neosporin, there will be no scars. I recognize him as a member of our dungeon club; fortunately, every member has to file a full medical history to play at the club. It will take just a minute to access it."

Alison retrieved Howard's Medical history, did some additional examinations, and soon pronounced, "It appears he is in a deep state of subspace. He's not out. He is semiconscious. The best thing to do is clean him up, put Neosporin on his wounds, and let him rest."

Alice and Sally worked diligently, helping Alison clean each place where the whips had broken Howard's skin. They applied Neosporin and bandages on the worst of it. Alison put blood oxygen and blood pressure sensors on Howard.

Alison did a final check and said, "If any of these sound an alarm, call 911, but I am not worried."

As she was ready to leave, she addressed Sally, "You will be expected to attend a board of inquiry at the club within the week you know the process. ."

Sally replied, " Yes, Alison. I will send a report of my actions to the board immediately and ask for an immediate review."

Alison said, "Sally, you have been a Dom at the club for at least ten years, and until now, you have never made a mistake. I've screwed up twice in that same time and been subject to the board's review, and now I am on the board. You should also be on the board but keep turning it down. You have helped so many new Doms and Subs learn our world. I expect the worse that will happen is that you will be put on probation."

Sally replied, "Thanks, Alison. Regardless of what the board does, I will have to live with the regret from this mistake for the rest of my life. It will drive me to never allow myself to screw up again. Thank you, dear, for coming."

Alison kissed Sally, "Not a problem, dear friend."

Soon after Alison left, Jessica finally woke up and asked," What happened?"

Sally replied, "Turns out I'm a pretty lousy teacher. I know better than getting drunk while dominating someone. We went too far, and it's all my fault. The Dom needs to know when to stop, even if the sub says go ahead."

Alice said, "Nonsense. We all own this mistake."

Just then, Alice's second alarm went off. She announced, "I think this is my worst Halloween ever. It's midnight, and the switch is over. Though I doubt Howard will want anything from me ever again."

Jessica hugged her mom.

He had not regained full consciousness when they brought the gurney to his bedroom and lifted him onto the bed.

Alice announced, "I will stay here until he wakes."

Sally said, "I'll wait for you in your room. I need to apologize to him."

Jessica stated, "Hopefully, this will blow over, and Howard will be the awesome master he has always been."

Alice nodded her head as tears streamed down her face. Sally and Jessica left Howard's bedroom. Alice got a glass of water to offer to Howard when he awoke.

Sally immediately emailed the Board of her BDSM club, outlining her violations of the domination rules.

About an hour later, Howard moaned in pain and opened his eyes. Alice lifted his head and helped him drink from the glass.

As Howard became more awake, Alice could see anger in his eyes.

Alice said, "I hope you can forgive me. We got drunk, and things went out of control."

Howard stared at her and roughly said, "Get out of my bedroom, Now."

Alice started crying and asked, "Should I leave the house?"

Howard replied, "No. We need to talk first. But, please leave. I need to be by myself."

Alice ran from the room sobbing. Sally was waiting on Alice's bed. Sally embraced Alice as sobs continued to rack her body.

Sally said, "Alice, I feel that there will be consequences, but everything will work out okay in the end. Would you be okay if I sent Howard an apology email?"

Alice exploded in anger, "Yes, but I doubt it will do any good. I am mad at you! You are the experienced one! You should have stopped us from going too far with Howard! The drinking clouded your judgment. You shouldn't have backed off your objections to more drinking so quickly!"

Alice took a deep breath, and her expression calmed.

Sally looked at the floor, "You're right. I screwed up. I deserve your anger. Do you want to tie me up and cane me right now?"

Alice smiled, "Maybe later. But for now, I want Howard as my Dom back."

Sally stated, "In my email, maybe I can get Howard to direct his anger toward me. I will even offer to be his sub without limits for as long as he wants."

"Thanks, Sally."

Sally wrote a short note and sent it to Howard's email address. She hugged Alice, asked her to call her later, and left.

Eventually, Alice fell asleep.

When Alice awoke that morning, she went to Howard's bedroom door and found it was locked.

She knocked and then heard a gruff "Go Away."

She went back to her room, showered, and dressed. She went to the kitchen and made coffee, but no one else came down for a long time.

She worked on her emails. She thought, "Maybe having these sub-women for Howard to play with will somewhat make up for my mistake."

The more she thought about it, the more positive she became. She gave directions to the sub women on how to dress and to Steve - her sub man - on how to prepare for his pickup Monday.

Jessica joined her in the kitchen at about mid-morning, followed shortly by Adam and Michelle. They all began to make breakfast.

Jessica noticed her mom's worry and asked if she was okay.

Alice sniffed and replied, "I went too far last night. I keep trying to convince myself that I will be forgiven. Howard told me to get out of his bedroom last night, and his bedroom door was locked this morning. When I knocked, he told me to go away. I may have destroyed our relationship."

Adam asked, "Did you ignore his safe word?"

Alice replied, "No, I asked a few times if he wanted to use it, but he didn't."

Adam laughed. Jessica, Michelle, and Alice stared at him.

Jessica yelled. "Adam, this isn't funny."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed. Did he explain what happens when one of these switch games ends?"

Alice replied, "No. What do you mean?"

Adam said, "Until he has gotten a good night's sleep, he is pissed at the world. I got some of his anger after a session a few years back. It is not fun. However, I expected him to be down in about an hour and back to his normal self."

Alice replied, "Really? But we got drunk and whipped him until he was bleeding, and he passed out."

Adam said, "Okay, maybe you went too far, but I stand by my statement. He had his safe word and did not use it. "

Suddenly Howard spoke up. No one had noticed him entering. "It was past my limits, but now I know my limits are further out than I thought. And with the increased intensity, it means I can keep my dominating motivation going longer."

Alice jumped and hugged him. "So, you forgive me?"

"Alice, yes. But you are going to pay a price for your mistake of getting drunk. But for now, after a big breakfast, we'll shower, and you will refresh these dressings on my wounds afterward. Then you and I will spend the day in bed, except you will get a good spanking a couple of times this afternoon. One thing you were too drunk to notice last night is that I got into subspace. Like Jessica, I needed a lot of pain to get there. So, despite still being in pain, I thank you for getting me to experience subspace."

Jessica exclaimed, "That's wonderful, Howard. I sure am happy you got into subspace. However, I still prefer to be the Dom, except for you. Howard, you can Dom me whether you like."

Howard replied, "That's a good thing, as tomorrow l, I am going to Dom you before you start dominating the guy Alice is bringing over. And then sometime next week, you, Sally, and Alice will spend a long and very excruciating session with me in the dungeon."

After a hearty breakfast, Alice and Howard went to his room and were not seen until the afternoon.

After Alice and Howard left, Adam kissed Michelle and said, "Do you want to spend some time in the restraint room?"

Michelle applied, "I thought you'd never ask."

They said their goodbyes to Jessica and headed upstairs.

Jessica looked around the empty kitchen and thought. "Shit, everyone else is having sex, and I get to clean up the breakfast mess."

While cleaning the kitchen, her thoughts went back to college and her tutor during her first year at college. "I wonder what Steve is doing these days?"

She went to her room and pulled up the nude pictures she had tricked Steve into letting her take. She thought, "He is the one that got away."

At 2 pm, Alice, Howard, and Jessica all received a text from the board of the Club Howard, Sally, and Alison belonged to asking if they could join a zoom meeting.

The board asked Howard about his time as a sub under Sally, Alice, and Jessica. Howard told them that he was okay with the whole incident. Alison gave a statement of what she had observed when she arrived. They then asked questions of all three. The board then asked them to drop off the zoom, but they would be called back shortly, so please stay next to their computer.

Five minutes later, the board called them back. They announced that they had put Sally on probation for six months but would remain a Dominatrix at the club. They thanked them for their time and terminated the call.

Alice said, "That was interesting how fast they jumped on this."

Howard replied, "It's not surprising as it is a Sunday, and more people are off. Once the club reopens, I plan to take you there and show off my sub."

Alice smiled, "I look forward to that."

Howard and Alice went back to his room. Jessica returned to thinking about what it would have been like dominating Steve.

Dinner was an interesting affair. Howard tied Alice nude to a chair and fed her. Michelle sat naked on Adam's lap, and she fed him.

Jessica felt the odd person out. As she got up to quietly leave, Howard said, "Stop, Jessica. I have some instructions for you and Adam. At 8 am tomorrow, you will meet Adam in the restraint room completely naked. He will strap you to a spanking bench and then rub coconut oil over your body. He is to ensure that you get plenty in your pussy and ass. He is to repeat this every 30 minutes until I arrive. Then I remind you of what it is like to be a sub. You'll be breaking in your first male sub tomorrow, and after the poor example you witnessed yesterday, you need to be focused on sub safety. Do you understand?"