All Comments on 'A Cuckold Ceremonial Wedding Pt. 02'

by Canadiandominant

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 month ago

The idiots have taken over the asylum!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Of all the idiot ideas.

So what does Andre get out this relationship? I really want to know. He’s the servant, the best friend, the roommate, the provider. Basically, he just a butler who pays for everything. So what’s in it for him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still the wrong category.

Aside from that, it’s so flowery for a cucking, it’s hard to read. I guess it’s an attempt to make such a horrible thing somehow acceptable? I dunno where this is going, and I guess I’m reading this because it’s short, coming along quickly, and I want to see a train wreck.

It’s pagan ceremony bullshit.

Cuckolding in robes, maybe?

Even painted in love, doe eyes, and smiles, it’s still cuckolding, abuse, and thankfully someone so weak not getting to breed and pass on the nonsense.

Decently written though, for a lot of words saying so little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stupidity runneth amok. Even for fiction this was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

1☆ without reading the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What can you expect? This author, apparently, is Canadian after all. I wonder if their real name is Trudeau? Hmm...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wackdoodle raises a good question, what’s in it for Andre ? I guess he gets the privilege of holding hands with his owner as she consummates repeatedly with her stud horse . He also gets to feed from her trough after studly blows his oats into her feed bag ! Butt hay , what’s not to love about that barn dance ? Apparently you can lead a stud horse to altar butt you cunt make a pony drink ! Somebody get some saddle soap and clean this bareback rodeo up before the bull rider impales the poor rodeo clown with the horns she already hung on him . I call bullshit !

great lovergreat loverabout 1 month ago

This story was going well in the first part. In the second part it is like a racehorse who fell and now must be shot dead.

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

So after reading both parts does this mean Andre is married to her but can no longer have sex with her? Just eat her out after her lover?

I’m all for fantasies but I can’t see that being a loving relationship. Completely one sided. How long before Andre finally grows a pair and leaves this mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous