All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Journey Ch. 03'

by lgtimecuck

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Needs more details

I have left similar comments on the other two chapters (which appear to have been deleted?) I feel like there is an interesting story here, but you rush through the story telling so quickly and omit so many details, it makes it difficult to enjoy as much as we could.

If you're going to insist that this is a true story, then you have to include that level of detail to make it believable. For example, I can't imagine meeting an old college friend for the first time, getting naked with her and her husband, and exchanging hand-jobs under the water between the two spouses who just met each other. If this truly happened then there must have been a considerable amount of conversation that you omitted. Maybe you mentioned Judy's nudist tendencies, establishing to them that she would be comfortable with it. Maybe you mentioned your recent exploits with another couple, establishing that you're swingers.

Real people who are polite and civilized simply don't act the way that you have portrayed here. Work on including more dialog to help frame the actions of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Make us wait untill we are to old to read before you subject us to any more of your lunacy.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
I am enjoying this

as so far it is more like sharing than the cucky fetish. And absolutely no humiliation, which I find abhorrent. So sounds like you are having a good time at this point, be interesting to see how this continues to evolve if it does.

oldguyfloldguyflabout 8 years ago
Going along well.

This story feels real and I am enjoying it. Regarding the comment about not meeting someone for the first time and doing hand jobs in a hot tub. The story teller had a history with the wife so perhaps they discussed it before they met our couple. Thinking back to the 70's this happened to me and my then wife several time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife fucked my best friend for years

Great story. My wife was a virgin when we married. After 10 years we did a threesome with my best friend. That lasted about 10 years because he married and we moved away. She also enjoyed many other men and a few women. We played with several couples but our best times was always when we invited another man to play with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait to read the next part. Having been through somewhat similar situations, these adventures do seem very real and not contrived like so many stories on here. Keep up the good writing.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
I like it

Keep it going, you have the makings of a good story. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoy the no humiliation aspect

My wife and I have one friend who comes over. We've never swapped, instead, I had a friend growing up that I shared her with. No humiliation, it was just old fashioned fun and exploration. My wife had had a couple lovers before me, where I was a virgin before her. My buddy had never been laid and we were all barely 20.

One thing I learned, I enjoy watching as much as anything else. It is so fascination to watch first penetration, I demand to be the one to rub his cock up and down her slit, then release it when it begins going in. Cleaning up is another thing I enjoy immensely. For some reason, my wife's pussy, something I still to this day love the taste of, tastes even better with sperm in it. I never cum before my friend, it makes cleaning her that much more exciting.

Perhaps for all of us, the best part is after he cums in her, simply because he had a wonderful orgasm, then my wife climbs onto my face and has a series of orgasms, while our friend sucks my cock, giving me an orgasm! The sight of him working my cock hard, obviously to give me my own release along with my tongue working in her pussy, causes my wife to go off on a series of orgasms that if harnessed, could send a rocket to the moon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

make believe to the hilt

reminds of pent house letters were the only true parts were that there was a he and she everything else is make believe

but so ridiculous that it is stupid

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Just a question....

Just a question: The wife of her second lover knew her husband was cheating? Or she even was grateful that another woman took the big cock? 1*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 8 years ago
Hmmmm

Still no blow jobs for hubby ... time out, a big foul ... what would this hisband put up with that? No BJ , no pussy eating then either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoying this

Looking forward to the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THIS IS COOL

I have been enjoying your work.. No reason to keep a good woman covered if she learns to be naked and comfortable with you in the room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yeah

It never ceases to amaze me that butt hurt husbands who read these stories and most likely jack off to them have to add their .02 cents of negativity. It's a cuckold story... why read them then bitch about them because there isn't enough equality for the husband? Fucking morons.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous 03/03/16

re:

yeah

It's a cuckold story... why read them then bitch about them

Makes as much sense as when the pro-cuckolding crowd reads a BTB story and complains about the burn.

In other words; no sense at all.

But don't hold your breath waiting for humans to start making sense.

Count on the self-righteous butthurt continuing...........everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue the journey

He is right on the threshold of becoming a true cuckold. Please continue the journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous