All Comments on 'A Cuckolds Journey - Pt. 01'

by donnamalaise

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Love this!!! Keep going and ignore the Puritanical haters!!! The best ending is that he cleans her cunt and the guy’s cock after they fuck, but you write so well you should make that take some time!!! 5 Stars from me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

1☆ without reading the story. Hopefully everyone dies slow painful deaths.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please find a different hobby.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Us small penis beta boys deserve to be cucked. I love my wife having an affair with our neighbor who does things I never will. Yes she enjoys feeding me his tasty cum from her stretched out pussy. Cuckold life is the best.

donnamalaisedonnamalaise7 months agoAuthor

@jaydean

Thanks, I'll try to do that more on part 3. Most of this is Jack being in his head and his emotions, but I definitely understand the need to slow down and drag out the more intimate parts.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty good story. But for the life of me, I never understand why in chastity cage play, the wearer has to turn gay, or sissy and wants the wife to cuckold him, and then eat their creampie's? Yes I know, in this story that is exactly what husband ask for. But why??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If the writer can't punctuate the title of the story, you KNOW it's not going to be worth reading... and I didn't!

perroCastidadperroCastidad7 months ago

I really liked the story.

It could be titled the awakening of a Cuckoldress, HotWife & KH !!

I hope you continue it with another chapter.

Pavel246246Pavel2462467 months ago

The absolute most exciting thing is sleeping in the guest bedroom. Why does everyone who wants to see their wife with another man have to be gay?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"As my driver turns around to leave, I see that he's sitting on a ledge with Leah on his lap." Leah was sitting in your Uber driver's lap? 'Cause that's what you wrote. There were enough errors that hopefully you'll find an editor for your next work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing hotter for a dedicated cuck than cleaning that cheating little cunt and her lover’s still lightly throbbing cock … “yes clean that virile cock all up darling hubby….” That command from wifey sometimes makes me cum…Wonderful story, keep writing please..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my, somebody just flipped his wife’s switch for her.

Thanks for sharing. Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gppd start to a fun story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous