A Cumdump's Journey Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stole breaths where I could until he pulled me off and ordered me to take another hit on the poppers - I did exactly as I was told. His long schlong forced itself deep into my throat again and I knew he was intending to make himself cum now. His thrusts began getting stronger and stronger, until his body was smashing into my face with every stroke, causing me to wretch each time. Finally, at length his moaning intensified and with a long stroke, he buried more of his cock than ever before into my throat and held himself in place, blocking off my breathing, his hand tensing firmly around my skull holding me tightly. I felt his cock throbbing in my mouth as he shot jet after jet of his sperm directly into my throat.

I began scratching at his legs, pushing myself free with all my might, but still he held himself inside me until every last drop had been drained from his dick and only then he finally let me free to breathe. I pulled away, coughing and completely spent. By the time I had caught my breath, the man had gathered himself together and left, my use to him no longer of importance. I spent the next hour or so, hanging around the same spot, sucking a few more men - maybe two or three more, I lost count - then I decided it was probably a good idea to start heading home. As I mustered up the motivation for the walk back to my place, I spotted the fairground worker again lurking not far away.

"Fuck it!" I thought to myself, "he can be my last one of the night."

Even though I wasn't especially attracted to him, I just didn't feel totally ready to go home just yet. I walked up to the man and reached directly for his dick, he allowed me to feel him without any resistance and equally reached out to stroke my ass. At least the first signs were positive. His dick, while not enormous, was reasonably impressive - what it lacked in length, it certainly made up for in girth. He gestured towards the path and began walking at a quick pace into the distance.

I had to be fast to be able to keep up with him, as he walked past the areas where there would be guys still hanging around. We came to an open area of the park and he carried on walking across to the opposite side where there were many more bushes that I personally was unfamiliar with. Hesitatingly, I followed him and we entered into the shadows on the farside of the park. He seemed to be more familiar than me with the area as he led us directly to a small opening and then turned and began removing his jacket, which he lay down on the ground. I came up beside him and he reached over and pulled my tracksuit bottoms down to my knees, once again revealing my naked ass to the air.

I was a little dazed still and so I let him guide me, feeling his hand turn my body so I was facing away. He pushed me downwards until I was kneeling on the ground and then he shoved me so that I was on my hands and knees on top of his jacket. His tongue almost instantaneously darted into my exposed anus. It was startling, but I would be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed it. I moaned loudly as he began messily eating me out, his tongue shooting in and out deeply into my anus, tickling my sphincter.

His stubble beard was scratching my ass cheeks and caused me to want to pull away, but the sensations of his wet tongue made me want to pull him deeper into my quivering hole. He continued like this for sometime and then when I was lost in my own daze he brought himself up behind me, lined up his stiff prick and rammed it dry inside, crashing the weight of his body on top, as I groaned in pain. He was bulky and the weight of him on top of me was sufficient that I had difficulty moving away. Nonetheless I tried to pull myself free; my anus stinging acutely as he buried his thick cock inside me, forcing my sphincter to accommodate the width. Fortunately I had been fucked early in the night by an equally well-endowed man, or I might have passed out from the pain.

"ASS!" he yelled with a thick accent in my ear, as I tried again to free myself. His weight held me in place still. "ASS!!" again he yelled, as I struggled, and this went on and on endlessly.

His arms were wrapped tightly around my body and there was no way I was going anywhere. The more I struggled, the more tightly I felt his body squeeze around mine, and the more frantic his thrusts in and out of my now loosened pussy became. Eventually, I somehow adjusted to his girth stretching out my hole as he was pumping violently in and out of me, and the initial burning pain passed away. I was lying flat on my stomach now on the forest floor with his full weight on top of me and his dick thrusting violently in and out of me. I gave up trying to struggle to free myself and simply allowed the assault to continue. Instead of struggling I changed my strategy, freeing only my arms and reaching out to grab the poppers to help ease the discomfort. I took several large hits and then let my head rest on the ground. In that moment I was resigned to being raped by this unknown man and over the next ten minutes I took hit after hit of the poppers, begging for the experience to be over.

Another five minutes passed and yet he showed no sign of slowing down, though the stinging in my asshole was becoming unbearable. I knew I had to do something, and so mustered all my strength to roll over to my side and extricate myself from him. It worked and I managed to break free, bringing myself to my knees. I fell to the ground beside me, and when I looked over at him he looked a little shocked.

"So close to cum..", he stuttered, nodding his head vigorously.

I looked him up and down and somehow felt bad. I thought perhaps he was a closeted man who came here with a need to fulfil. I had endured this much, the least I could do was to let him cum.

"Please just put some lube," I begged meekly, passing him the silicone lube from my bag and rolling over again on to my stomach to await the renewed assault.

I felt his fat cock force itself past my sphincter only seconds later, as he buried himself deep into my now sloppy cunt again. Thank god this time the friction was softened somewhat by the lube. His thrusts took on the same ferocity as before, and I steeled myself with more hits of poppers, allowing him to use my hole as he needed. It seemed to go on for an eternity, and gradually I could no longer take the heavy attack being made on my defenceless rectum. I made a renewed attempt to roll over and disentangle myself from him. He held me tightly again, as before:

"CUM!!" he yelled in this strong foreign accent. "CUM!!"

I sighed loudly letting my body go limp again against the ground, allowing thrust after thrust to hollow out my guts as I waited for his man-jizz to flood my colon.

"CUUUUMMMM!" he yelled one final time as a violent thrust ended the assault on my anus and his body spasmed numerous times on top of me, while he shot a load deep inside.

He lay there on top of me for a moment or two, exhausted from the long workout he had just performed. His cock then pulled out with the same unceremonious vigour that it had been thrust inside. I slowly brought myself to my knees and stood up, reaching round to survey the damage he had left behind. My hole was gaping and when I brought my fingers up to my nose I could smell the unmistakable aroma of fresh cum that was already dripping out of me. Despite the fact that this man had essentially just raped me, I felt an urge to thank him, which I did. We spoke for a few moments, although he had only very limited French. As he was preparing to leave I grabbed his arm, pulling out my phone and gesturing to it, I asked for his number. He had made me feel worthless and had used my hole without any consideration for my pleasure or discomfort, and somehow I felt like it was what I deserved. We exchanged numbers and I let him walk off into the shadows, hopefully to meet again under similar circumstances.

After that violation I was ready to go home and get into bed. I didn't even bother to wipe away the lube and cum dripping out of my used hole and, as I walked, I felt the slickness and openness between my ass cheeks reminding me that my cunt was now gaping open from how it had been used. It excited me enormously; I couldn't wait to get home to smoke another joint, and to jerk off to the thought of what a cumdump I had been that night.

12