A Cure for Boredomme Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Mistress," the DA responded.

"Your hand represents your career, Emily," the hypnotist suggested. "I will always protect you from being burned, Do you feel your hand being burned?"

"No, Mistress," the attorney said, gazing into the candle flame that held her attention while her hand hovered just above.

"Then you understand that you will not be burned, as long as you obey me," the hypnotist suggested, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Emily said.

"Very good, Emily," the hypnodomme replied. "As long as you obey your earthly Mistress, you will never be burned, in life or in your career, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," the DA added. "I understand."

"Very good Emily," the domme said as her latest logic loop closed around the submissive attorney. "When I snap my fingers, you will remove your hand from above the flame. You will then take this strap on from me and put it on yourself under your skirt. You will then excuse yourself as you must work for a while from here to complete the paperwork to be able to use the evidence you need to convict O'Boyle. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," the submissive replied.

"After you complete that paperwork I promise you a very exciting and arousing evening, Emily," the hypnotist said in a sexy tone.

"Yes, Mistress," Emily replied.

SNAP

Emily removed her hand from above the flame and stood in front of her MIstress.

Emily took the strapon from her Mistress, and carefully put it on, all the while leaving her skirt on.

District Attorney Emily Tobias then walked to her home office, sat at her computer and began the process of falsifying evidence in her first big case as DA, wearing her new home uniform as the large rubber phallus strapped to her obscenely tented her school girl skirt.

From the office door, Hannah Hunt smiled and thought, "Your ethics are what I tell you they are..."

12