A Cure for Pain - Pt. 04

Story Info
A married man seeks a professional massage.
1.7k words
4.74
5.4k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
174 Followers

The phone rang unexpectedly in Bill Thompson's front seat as he drove to work. He was at a red light and picked up his cell phone on the second ring.

"Bill Thompson"

"Bill, it's Larrry McGrew - how are you this morning?"

Bill could not help but smile.

"I'm great Larry. This is a really nice surprise." The light turned green and Bill hit the gas pedal. There was an awkward silence that both men felt. Bill decided to take charge.

"Larry, I wanted to call you last night. Our session was just fucking amazing. You sucked my cock with such hunger, your mouth was fantastic. When two men have sex it could create a bond, especially when it's the first time for one of the men."

Larry was on break at work and stood alone at the work site. "Thanks Bill I'm so glad you liked it, and the reason I was calling you was to invite you to my house tomorrow night for dinner. My wife Jill wants to thank you for helping me with my pain problems Bill. That's probably unusual to hear from a client, but I'm learning if you really want to do something, go for it and make it happen. Just talking to you Bill is giving me a hard on - I'm at work and have about 5 more minutes on my break."

Larry glanced around to make sure no co-workers could see him at all if possible. His dick was confined by his tight underwear.

"Please consider it Bill. You will like it, she's a great cook. And I was thinking if you accept the dinner offer, maybe I can show you around the house, and that might take a few minutes if Jill washes the dishes. Does a blow job at your clients home behind his wife's back interest you?"

Bill was pulling in the parking lot of his business. He could not believe he had heard Larry tell him that he wanted to suck Bill's dick again. At his fucking house too.

"Larry, whoa babe. Did you tell her what we did?"

"No Bill. We both agreed not to tell anyone. What I did tell her though, was that I did suck a man's cock in his car outside of a diner a few miles away. We were fucking one night not too long ago and we shared our secret fantasy's. She was real turned on by me giving a man a blow job and wanted to see it with her own pretty eyes. She fucked me like a crazed slut when I told her Bill. She was ecstatic, and bought the story hook, line, and sinker."

Bill's mind was reeling. He had felt fear, a reaction of shocked anger for a few miserable seconds, but the thought of Larry wanting to suck his cock again but not waiting until his next appointment fucking thrilled him. He ran his hand over the bulge tenting his pants.

"Fuck Larry... geezuz you scared the hell out of me for a minute. Holy fuck. Where do you think you can suck my cock in your house - this is fucking risky."

"My man cave Bill. It's on the second floor of my house and I have a gun collection I keep in a safe there. That could buy us a good 10 minutes or more, and I'm really horny to suck your cock again Bill. Hey - I gotta go. Please think about it and call me back early this evening if you can. I... need your cum in my mouth so bad. I loved sucking you off."

Bill's cock was gorged with blood. His hand shook on the cell phone. "I will Larry. I'll call you later."

Both men ended this conversation in a state of sexual arousal. Larry sighed a huge release of tension. Jill had come up with this plan and told it to him with a gleam of mischief in her bedroom eyes. What a woman he had!

His heart raced with hope. That Jill could share his newfound sexual joy by seeing him suck Bill's dick at his own house.

#############################################################

Sandra saw her boss come through the doorway. "Good morning Bill, how are you?"

"I,m fine, thanks Sandy. And you?"

She gave him a sincere smile. "I feel great boss. I think we are getting more people calling for appointments. There are 2 more men, and 2 women who have called about massages. If you get rich, I keep working right?"

Bill laughed and felt much more at ease now. "Hell yes Sandy. Ah.. you ever get a bonus where you worked before?"

Sandy's eyes lit up in genuine surprise "no boss, never happened before."

"Go out to lunch with me later. We'll talk about this then, OK?"

"Wow, thank you Bill, this is a terrific surprise to start a workday off."

Bill grinned and walked into his empty office. Sandy had no idea of what a real fucking surprise was!

##############################################################

Jason laid in bed with Eric. He had called Bill's office number and left a message he would be late a couple hours. After he hung up on the call Eric shoved his dick into Jason's mouth. Fucking early morning blow jobs were great, but Eric was not going to cum in Jason's mouth. He was going to tear his tight ass apart.

In the next few minutes Jason had tasted Eric's aroused cock and was really hot and bothered. Last night's sex was fantastic. He was shocked when Eric pulled his cock out of his mouth.

"get on your hands and knees baby. I'm fucking you in the ass again."

Jason obeyed Eric's order like a private would obey an officer's command. Right away and without question. Eric really knew how to fuck him right, and he gasped when Eric's spongy cock head was inserted just past his anal ring, and plunged balls deep into his rectum. His hands gripped the bedsheets and Eric's hard fucking took Jason's breath away. He had never felt so happy being a queer. "oh fuck it's so big baby, FUCK ME YES DON"T STOP!"

##############################################################

Jill was filled with excitement. Her plan had rocketed through her mind like an electric bolt. All she had to figure out now was how to get her son Samuel out of the house on a school night. She considered giving him some movie tickets and telling him to go to a 10 PM show. That might buy her enough hours to see Larry suck Bill's dick again, and David would be told by her to be at the house promptly at 10 minutes to 10 PM. David was the easy part of her plan.

David's phone rang and his eyes gleamed with excitement. "Jill, I love that you called me. This is wonderful - I can't tell you fantastic it was between us. You are such a sexy, beautiful girl."

"thank you David. I have a proposition to ask you. I was so wet when I sucked your cock David. Now, I need it in my pussy. I want you to fuck me at my home tomorrow night. No one will be there David. My pussy is on fire. I need your cum in it to stop the burning, OK handsome man?"

David's heart raced wildly. His ears had just heard the most sultry feminine offer of his life. He actually stuttered like a love sick teenage boy, and Jill giggled at the reaction she had caused in David.

It took less than two minutes to seal this part of Jill's plan. She felt so wicked, now she must find a way to get Sam the hell out of the house!

#############################################################

Larry felt elation after finally fulfilling his hidden desire. In spite of having a trophy wife who had sucked another man's cock, and was going to fuck this man in Larry's presence to fulfill her long time hidden desire, he felt he had lost control over anything. Things were happening rapidly all sexual in nature. When Bill's cum poured into Larry's mouth he felt a wonderful peace as Bill's sperm pooled in Larry's grateful mouth.

He had shared his joy with Jill, and they ravished each other's bodies in passionate sex. On the drive home he stopped at a red light and noticed a car pulling up slowly to the curb on the other side of the street. Jason was the driver and recognized Larry's face from the massage parlor. Jason smiled and waved quickly to Larry but the light changed and Larry only had time to wave back to him.

He could not wait to see his ultra-sexy wife.

"who was that Jason?" asked Eric.

"One of Bill's new clients. He lives close to here somewhere, I think he's married and has a son at home who is still in high school."

Eric fondled his semi-hard dick in front of Jason and leered at him. "your ass in in love with my jailhouse cock baby. I know it. You like the fucking I just gave you before?"

Jason's ass had been fucked by many different men, but was sore from the brutal pounding that Jason had given him an hour ago.

"Eric, your an amazing fuck. Best I've ever had. I saw stars you fucked me so hard, it was incredible to be fucked like that." Jason smiled at Eric who he had met at the gay bar recently. He had picked up Eric and took him home. Jason had picked a man who happened to have massage experience a few years ago. They were going to Bill Thompson's massage facility to talk to Bill about possibly hiring Eric on a part time basis.

"You think Bill will hire me Jason? I could use the money."

"Were getting more clients every month now. The business is starting to grow, so he might. It's worth the chance, why not see him and see what happens."

"Think Bill will give me a freebie, a nice massage I could use. Or give me a freebie with you man?.

Jason laughed. "you can't be horny again already. You just fucked my lights out."

"Don't underestimate my stamina Jason. I'm always ready to fuck man pussy."

Jason bought the car to a stop in the parking lot of Thompson's Massage Parlor.

He quietly hoped Bill would hire his new male bull. No problem if he didn't. Jason could just stay at his place free. For a while anyway.

############################################################

PG564E
PG564E
174 Followers