A Cure for Pain - Pt. 05

Story Info
A married man seeks a professional massage.
1.8k words
4.59
5k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

David parked his car in Jill's driveway, and noticed lights were on upstairs. He could not wait to fuck Jill's sweet pussy and shoot a three day load inside her. Really fuck her hard and ejaculate loudly as he came.

David didn't care another car was parked there closer to the front door. He was on time, and his cock was hard against his sweat pants. A large bulge tented the soft sweats. Jill told him another car would be there and for David to simply open the front door quietly and go up to the second floor bedroom.

He closed the door behind him softly, and immediately heard " GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG" the wet slurping sounds of a mouth taking a cock inside it willingly. He fought the urge to run up the steps, and then heard Jill's sexy voice "yes, it's sooo hot, fuck his mouth Bill - I love seeing a long hard dick in my baby's mouth."

David climbed the steps and his mind was on fire with lust, and did not care that Bill was getting a very sloppy blowjob. The door was ajar and David stripped in the hallway. His formidable penis was at full staff and Jill saw it first. She licked her lips at David, and was fucking herself with a large dildo.

"Come to me David. Kiss my lips, then my tits. I need your hard on to play with. My husband has his mouth stuffed with cock right now and your going to fuck me after he eats his load."

David was in shock. Three naked adults, an attractive married couple and some guy he did not recognize. The man's hips were thrusting his schlong into Larry's slobbering mouth. Larry knelt on the floor in front of the bed where Jill watched this torrid male sex with 8 inches of dildo jammed up her pussy. The dildo was slick with a sheen of cum.

David sat next to Jill and kissed her with eager gratitude. This fox had given him a magnificent blow job and had told her husband she fucking loved the dirty feeling of another man's dick in her body. Soon, he would have her alluring pussy to pound any way he chose to.

"uwwwllllll uuurggghh" Larry's throat gargled as Bill slid his cock into Larry's mouth.

Tears ran down Larry's face from the assault on his throat, and Jill and David were now watching Larry grab his dick and begin to jack off wildly. David moved down to Jill's lovely tits and sucked on both nipples as her hand stimulated his swollen prick.

Jill had never been this turned on. Her plan was working beautifully. Bill had come for dinner and she felt his eyes on her tight shorts with a man's long sleeve shirt on.

She looked stunning as her breasts were barely concealed as they ate dinner. She told the men she would clean up and join them a little later.

"Hon, why don't you show Bill your rifles and handguns?"

"Great idea babe. C'mon Bill, my gun safe's upstairs." The men rose to go up the steps and Jill's pussy was very wet. She had told Larry she would "surprise" the men by giving Larry ten minutes to have Bill's dick in his mouth, with his back to the door.

Bill had thought this was a risky, insane thing to do, but once Larry knelt before him and whispered "I've got to blow you right here, right now." Larry pulled Bill's zipper down and freed the rising penis from his pants. Larry deliberately slowed the movements of his lips and tongue. He would wait for Jill's "surprise" and he wanted her to see how well he could blow a man right in front of her sex glazed eyes.

The warm flesh of Bill's cock in his mouth excited Larry as the minutes seemed like an hour. Larry could barely hear the door slide open, but heard Bill gasp in shock "oh my god... Jill... Larry begged me to let him suck it!"

Larry's back faced Jill. "I'm so glad your dick is being loved by my husband's mouth Bill. He told me how bad he want's to suck cock - is he good Bill?"

Bill's shock wore away. "He's real good. His tongue's going wild, he has me very turned on Jill. You think it's sexy that Larry is giving me a blowjob?"

"Fuck yes, I want to see this up close and personal." Jill discarded the few clothes she had on, and knelt down beside her husband. Larry's face was flushed with passion, he pulled his mouth off of the cock head and rubbed it slowly across his lips

so Jill could see it. He massaged both his facial cheeks with it, glancing at Jill whose eyes were smoldering in lust."

"My baby, I'm so fucking wet and hot. Bill has a nice big cock. And he has a good looking man blowing him. My husband... is a cock sucker. Now try getting the whole thing in your mouth baby - little by little, pretend I'm not even here."

Larry slipped the cock head and an inch of shaft in his mouth. He moaned incessantly. Moved his lips sexily, down an inch, another inch, another... he made wet slurping sounds sucking Bill's schlong. Larry felt esctatic. He felt Jill's hand on his painfully hard cock, and thought he might bust his load right then.

Jill could sense this, and took her hand off of her husband's dick.

"this is wonderful Larry. Blow him baby... when he's ready to cum I want to hold Bill's dick against your tongue with your mouth open so I can see his cum in your mouth baby. Let it pool, don't swallow it all at once you faggot." Bill was groaning very loudly. He was getting blown by a married man and he was really turned on by the blow job he was receiving.

"oh man, suck that dick, suck me off, I'm getting close. I've got so much cum to fill your fucking hot mouth."

In less than two more minutes, Jill took Larry's cock and eased it out of Larry's mouth. "Open wide baby."

Larry eagerly obeyed, and Jill use some pressure from her finger to press Bill's cock into the middle of Larry's curved tongue. The wet purplish dick looked so sexy to Jill.

She could feel the convulsion of sperm rocket out of Bill's prick and the white, thick gold flow into Larry's mouth. One huge blast, then multiple streams of semen followed quickly, Jill saw six long ropes of splooge erupt, and Larry's mouth was full of another man's jism. She pinched her swollen nipples and whispered "what a load Bill gave you, I know how happy you made him. He came like a fucking horse. Now, slow baby. Drink a little bit at a time for me and Bill. I think you love sucking cock Larry. I want to see you suck lots of dicks baby."

Larry took his time swallowing. He felt free, so sexy, and Jill wanted him to suck more dicks! This was beyond wonderful. He could be the faggot he always wanted to be and have Jill's blessing - as long as she could watch him blow other men.

David's cock stood like a flag pole as Jill moved towards him, playing with her breasts. He sat on the chair as Jill stood before him and rubbed her pussy in his face. His hands began caressing her lovely ass cheeks which made Jill sigh.

"mmm David... do you like how my pussy tastes?"

"uhhhhuhhh"

"Lick my sweet pussy David. In front of my husband. If I didn't want your cum in my pussy so much, I would let Larry suck your big cock too. Would you give David a hot blow job too honey?"

"Oh God yes, I want to Jill. He has a really big dick."

Jill smiled wickedly. Her brain was intoxicated with forbidden sexual acts, and she loved the sexual power she was discovering very quickly that she had in abundance.

"mmm... slide your tongue in my cunt David. Tongue fuck me NOW!

Jill's client happily obeyed her command. Minutes of intense sex followed as Jill's eyes were closed in ecstasy. David's swirling tongue attacked her exposed clit, and Jill's lips formed a soundless "O" as her first orgasm racked her body with thrills. She began babbling. Larry watched a man orally pleasure his gorgeous wife's pussy as his hand began stroking his dick. She was wild, he could see she loved this.

"Larry... his tongue made me cum. David's going to fuck my lights out now. A stranger with a big prick and I need him to fuck me with it Larry. Were going to get in bed and I'm going to spread my legs very wide. First you will kiss my pussy Larry. Then you will kiss David's cock. He will mount me and you slide his dick into your sexy wife's pussy. I need this so bad baby."

Bill was quietly hypnotized by the surreal sex playing out in front of his eyes. He found himself talking out loud as he saw the three people move to the bed. He saw Larry kiss Jill's pussy, then kiss David's dick like a princess. Bill was entranced seeing a husband place another's mans erection in the wet velvet pussy lips so eager to be fucked.

"So fuckin hot, damn, fuck her hard David. Pound that sexy pussy!" Bill's glazed eyes looked at Larry. He was masturbating, watching his formerly demure wife having torrid sex with a single man.

Bill boldly said "Get over here Larry. Suck my dick again!" You want this in your mouth again right Larry?"

"Oh fuck yes, can I?"

Jill violently began fucking back on David's male organ when these words reached her ears. She was elated... two blow job's for her husband, not one... her mind was torched with heat at the image of Larry sucking David's cock as Bill fucked him in the ass.

"OOWWWWGOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD" Jill wailed as a tremendous climax made her entire body shudder. David's dick was so throbbing and long, warm in her stuffed cunt... her cream coated his schlong as he pounded her ferociously.

Jill's devious mind had enabled this wanton sex to continue long past the time her son Samuel should have arrived back home. With Sandy's help, her and Larry could enjoy all their taboo sex. Her son's young cock would be fucking Sandy more than once tonight. He would learn the thrill of watching a pretty girl suck his cock and swallow his load. No school for Sam tomorrow... a tsunami of sperm roared into Jill's pussy. The first orgasm from another man truly fulfilled her secret desire. There would be many strange cocks inside her in the near future.

#############################################################

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers