A Daughter's Devotion Pt. 01

Story Info
A daughter comes to her father's aid during a difficult time.
22.4k words
4.76
42.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers

Prologue

Yes, I know what you are thinking. How could a dedicated father end up fucking his oldest daughter? Well for nineteen years I thought exactly the same as you, until it happened.

I didn't set out to do it, but do it I did. I know you disapprove, but you try resisting a beautiful naked nineteen-year-old who is sucking your cock, whether she's your daughter or someone else's daughter. And let's face it every woman is someone's daughter. It's just that this woman was my daughter. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll explain how it came about.

At the time I was a divorced father with two girls. The oldest at nineteen was Jodie; followed by my youngest, the eighteen-year-old Linda. I'm in my mid-forties now and I've looked after those two since my wife left me five years ago. Well, I say I looked after them, really without Jodie's help I don't think I could have got through those early months of divorce. She was great organising us all until I could get a grip again.

It all happened so quickly. One minute I thought I was happily married, then the next my wife told me she was having an affair, loved someone else and was moving west to California. And west she went, devastating me and the kids. She kept in touch with the kids for a while, but gradually the contact lessoned, and we haven't heard anything from her for a couple of years now.

At eighteen Jodie won a sports scholarship to an upstate college. When she left, she broke my heart; but she's a good girl and regularly kept in touch. Blond, blue eyed and super fit, Jodie was everything a top athlete should be. What Jodie lacked in breasts she made up with long legs and a muscled, perky butt. She trained hard and always made the grade. Watching her win races was a great joy to me.

With looks like hers it didn't take her long to get a boyfriend at college, another athlete called Rik. They certainly seemed to be getting along fine. When they both came down to stay in the Fall, they spent a lot of time in the bedroom.

Linda, my youngest, is in many ways the opposite of Jodie. She went to work in the library when she finished school and I think she prefers books to people. She's a quiet one all right, but Linda is in fact an attractive young lady; it's just that she hides her long legs under long skirts and her large breasts under oversized sweaters.

With her dark hair and dark eyes, she very much takes after her mother. Like her sister she has high cheekbones and a straight nose. With her pretty face and lips that seem to pout all the time, she has a lot going for her. It's just she never takes advantage of it and is content to fade into the background.

When Jodie left for college Linda cried on and off for several days, but then she pulled herself together and got on with life. I've never known her to have a boyfriend; but she's out some nights at Book Club and Arts' Club, so maybe she sees boys there. She's never brought one home, but she's only eighteen so there will be plenty of time for that.

I shouldn't criticise Linda as I haven't had a proper relationship myself for years now. After my wife left, I was in a state of shock. It was all so sudden. We seemed to have a great life in which sex was central. Then it was over. No warning, or at least if there were any warning signs, I never picked them up.

For a long time I couldn't face any woman, or the thought of any woman apart from the wife I still loved and missed. But I still had a man's urges. I had a big cock that had been used to a lot of attention and demanded more. I just couldn't go through all the fuss of dating.

For a while I used to see a woman on the other side of town. She was in the phone book as an escort, and basically when I went round to her house, she escorted me into her bed. You had to pay of course but Mary was a decent sort of escort. She was older than me in her late fifties.

Now this had plusses and minuses. The plus was that she was very experienced and knew all the right spots to lick on a cock. The minus was that her body had seen better days. Mary's boobs hung down almost to the bottom of her stomach and her pussy was very loose. It had to be, given all the cock it had had over the years. Even with her legs together it wasn't tight, and she wouldn't ass fuck. But she always got me off. She was a trooper who took pride in her work.

Mary kept a huge pile of porn magazines on a bedside table and when I started to go soft, which began happening a lot, she would ease me out of her and give me a magazine. While I flicked through the pages showing all those young beauties getting fucked, she would start sucking my cock. Then she would jerk me off, as trembling I tried to keep the magazine open as I shot my load skyward.

Mary was a tolerant sort of woman. Once I even balanced an open porno mag on her back as I fucked her doggie style, imagining I was fucking the open legged beauty in the picture. But I was already fighting a losing battle to get hard. In the end I lost interest in her. I thought I might as well save money and just make do with a porn mag.

One of the women at work, I manage a large hardware depot, must have found out about my divorce, felt sorry for me and went out with me for a while. She offered me everything, but I just couldn't do it. My cock would swell, but it wouldn't get hard. I couldn't get it up.

Then there was the waitress at the place I had lunch. We had a jokey relationship and got on fine. When I asked her out, she accepted. She was a fast mover. On our third date she had my cock out as we parked outside her house. Once in the bedroom she almost sucked my cock off, but it didn't get hard.

I went down on her and made her cum. The next date I gave her oral and a good finger fucking, but I still couldn't get it up. I even used a thick candle on her. She seemed to enjoy it, but we both realised we were going nowhere. What she wanted was a real cock. I did phone her a few times, but she never returned my calls.

From then on, I kept clear of women and pretty much lost interest in sex. Anyway, that was all going to change. Let's go back and see how Jodie ended up with my cock in her mouth.

Chapter 1 Jodie's Homecoming

It was a hot June Saturday afternoon when we heard a car pull up on the drive. Linda went over to the kitchen window and pushed the blind aside.

''Daddy, there's a taxi on the drive.''

I frowned slightly as Linda's wide eyes met mine.

''Who is it?''

''I can't see, but the driver is getting some bags out of the trunk. There's a lot.'' I got up and went to the window. At the same time Linda shouted out, ''It's Jodie! It's Jodie!''

And my goodness it was.

We opened the door as Jodie reached it. She was smothered by Linda who grasped her in her arms exclaiming, ''Jodie! Jodie! Jodie! You're really here.'' Smiling Jodie replied, ''I sure am sis'. I sure am.''

I joined them, reaching for my daughter and hugging her hard.

''Come in darling. Come in.''

I led Jodie inside while Linda brought her bags.

Soon all three of us were sat round the kitchen table. We all looked at Jodie and there was an embarrassing silence for a moment before she spoke.

''OK, I can explain.''

Jodie paused, then drew a deep breath and continued, ''I was meant to be going up state with Rik for the summer holiday youth camp. Everything was set and then I found out that Rik was two timing me. The rat had been seeing someone else behind my back for weeks.''

Jodie gulped, her eyes moistened; but she continued with a strong voice, ''I found out the day before we were due to leave. One of his friends told me, I think he was hoping to replace Rik.'' Again, she paused, ''Anyway, I've told Rik we're through. No way could I go off with him to the camp, so I am back here for the summer.'' Linda reached out and took Jodie's hand. A tear trickled down her cheek.

This was a sad business, but I tried to sound as cheerful as I could.

''Darling it's great to see you. We're so pleased you are here. Sorry that Rik let you down so bad, but you are with us now. We both love you.''

Jodie tried to smile, but she was struggling.

''I know daddy, I know.''

Linda stood up, ''I'll make some coffee.''

I said, ''Jodie, your room's still the same. I'll open the window to freshen it up a bit.'' ''That's OK daddy, I can do it. When I've had a drink I need a sleep, it's been a long day.''

So, we had our coffee, Jodie retired to her bedroom followed by Linda who carried her bags. Then Linda came out, the door closed and the two of us sat around the table.

''This is going to be tough for Jodie, she's going to need a lot of support.''

''I know that daddy, we'll take care of her.''

* * * * *

The rest of the weekend went well. We ate out, enjoyed each other's company. Heard about Jodie's athletics' triumphs. But I could see she was putting on a brave face. It couldn't last and it didn't.

Tuesday night she collapsed in tears. Linda had gone to bed and Jodie and I were watching a late-night movie. She was cuddled up to me on the sofa. I heard her snuffle. Instinctively I asked if she was all right.

''No daddy, I'm not.'' Then it all came out a torrent of tears. Jodie gripped me hard as her words, disjointed and anguished gushed forth, ''How could he daddy? How could he? All the time Rik was being nice to me he was going behind my back.'' There wasn't anything I could say to make things better, so I kept quiet. Just held her in my arms until eventually the tears stopped.

''I think it's time for bed. You need to catch up on your sleep.'' Jodie's eyes were open, but she didn't say anything. I lifted her up in my arms and carried her into her bedroom. I gently laid her on her bed and moved to the door.

A soft voice said, ''Daddy. Don't go yet. Cuddle me, you'll make me feel a whole lot better.'' So I stayed, laid alongside her and took her in my arms until she fell asleep. Then I pulled a cover over her and left to let sleep to do its work.

This happened for the next few nights. It was Sunday night that was different. I lay with Jodie in my arms but instead of dozing off Jodie started to quiz me.

''Daddy, do you have any plans?''

''What do you mean plans?''

''I mean for the future.''

I was a bit surprised by this, ''No I don't have any plans. Your sister and I are happy here as it is.''

Jodie escaped my arms and sat up.

''But nothing's changed. Everything is exactly the same as when I left.''

I didn't say anything.

''Don't you want to move on? Get promotion, buy a better house.''

''I told you, we're happy here.''

Jodie leaned back on the bed, her head on the pillow.

''You're only young daddy, you've got time to make so much more of your life.'' It was my turn to sit up. I didn't like this line of questioning. Maybe there was something in what Jodie was saying and I didn't like it. She always had the knack of cutting through to the heart of the matter. I got off the bed, stood up and made for the door. I was surprised that my voice sounded so angry.

'' How many times do I need to say it. We're fine, thank you very much.''

''Daddy, don't go.'' Jodie got up and grabbed my arm. ''I didn't mean to upset you.'' She pulled me back to the bed and I sat on the edge, ''I love you daddy, you know that don't you?''

I nodded my head. Jodie continued, ''Daddy I'm just concerned about you. I've been away so much and since mom left, you've really only got Linda.'' She paused, thinking before she continued, ''I mean daddy, are seeing anyone?''

I said, ''What do you mean seeing anyone?'' Although I knew exactly what she meant.

Jodie sighed, ''Daddy are you dating?''

I didn't say anything as Jodie carried on, ''are you going out with anyone?''

''No, I'm not.'' Then it was my turn to let my emotions run away. I felt a tear well up in my eye as the stasis in my life confronted me hard, probably for the first time in years. Jodie took me in her arms and held me tight. When she spoke, her words were soft, ''Don't worry daddy, we'll all get through this.'' Soon she was asleep and I untangled myself and went to my bedroom.

* * * * *

When I woke the next morning the sun was already seeping into my room. I heard splashing in the bathroom. It was Linda having a shower. I looked at my watch. 7.30. I slipped on a T-shirt and shorts and went out into the corridor. Linda emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a huge towel.

''Morning daddy.''

''Morning darling.''

She went into her bedroom and closed the door. I showered and got dressed. Both Linda and I had a day's work to do.

When I returned later it was clear Jodie had been busy. For a start the house was a lot tidier, and it felt fresher. Summer had arrived and the house felt cleansed by the warm air which had blown through it during the day. The kitchen and the bathroom had been cleaned. Linda and I did keep the house clean, but this was super clean.

''High daddy.'' Jodie came over and kissed me on the cheek. ''Sit down and I'll make you some coffee.''

I sat down at a table with a pile of new clothes stacked upon it. Polo shirts, chinos, new jeans.

All my size.

''Looks like Christmas has come early.''

''It has for you daddy.''

I looked through the new clothes.

''And all the right sizes.''

''You bet. Just what you need to cut a dash around town. Have the ladies all looking''.

''Come here darling.'' Jodie came over and I hugged her tight while kissing her on the cheek.

''Love you Jodie.''

''Love you daddy.''

* * * * *

That night as we cuddled on the sofa, Jodie gently returned to the theme of the other night. She spoke softly, almost as if she was speaking to a child.

''Now daddy, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, and I'm saying this with love.'' She paused a moment before continuing, ''I think you need to get out and meet people, you need a partner. You can't go on being lonely like this.''

''Darling I've got Linda.''

''Yes, and you've got me. You'll always have us, we're your daughters. But you need a life partner, you are only half living.''

She was right of course, Jodie usually was.

''I know Jodie, but you know it's difficult.''

''Daddy, it's never been easier. There's the internet, clubs for divorcees; there are loads of places to meet nice people.'' She paused. ''Look I split up from Rik. It's hurt me bad, but I'll meet someone else, someone better.''

She was so young but so wise.

I sighed and said, ''Darling it's not that simple. It's more complicated.''

Jodie fixed me with her eyes.

''Tell me daddy.'' She was almost commanding me. But how could I tell her. How could I tell her that my cock shrank at the sight of a woman's pussy.

''Jodie, just give me time. Give me some time and I'll explain.''

''OK daddy, don't worry; time is something we've got a lot of.''

* * * * *

Nothing was said for the next few nights, then as we ate supper on Thursday evening Jodie raised it again. There was a singles and divorcee meeting in a downtown bar being held on Saturday night. Jodie said I should attend. She said I had nothing to lose. If I didn't want to actually date someone, then at least I would see what the scene was like. I didn't say anything. It was Linda who spoke.

''Daddy is happy being the way he is. We're happy here as it is.''

I was surprised and touched by the support Linda had given me, but Jodie wasn't.

''Look Linda, daddy is just stagnating here. He needs to get a life. And you, you're stagnating too. You've got no excuse for not sorting your life out. You should get away from all those books and meet people.''

Linda looked shocked, then got up from the table and went into her bedroom. I turned to Jodie and said, ''Your sister is only trying to be nice to me. You shouldn't upset her.''

Now it was Jodie's turn to stand up, ''Upset her. Upset her. You're both upsetting me. Goodness do you both want to spend the rest of your lives wasting away in this nowhere place? You're just existing not living.'' With that she left the kitchen, went into her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

Phew, what a mess. First, I went into Linda's room and told her I loved her, and that her sister loved her too; but Jodie was not herself because of Rik leaving. Linda smiled at me, and as I left her bedroom she picked up a book from her bedside table and started to read.

Then it was Jodie's turn. I went to her bedroom door and knocked it gently. Nothing from inside. I knocked again and opened the door.

''Jodie, we need to talk.''

Jodie was lying on the bed. The summer was truly here now and even though it was evening it was still warm. She was wearing a long football shirt that almost reached her knees as she laid on her bed.

She didn't say anything, but slightly shifted her body so that she was facing me, although she avoided my gaze.

''Jodie, I'll tell you exactly what's wrecking everything. You're an adult now so I won't beat about the bush.'' I took a deep breath and then continued, ''I have been out with other women, and I want to go out with other women, but it won't lead anywhere except to my humiliation.''

Jodie caught my gaze now.

''You know what's needed in any relationship, and if it doesn't happen you get nowhere.''

Jodie sat up.

I thought it best to continue with some straight talking.

''I can't make love to a woman, it's just impossible.''

Jodie's mouth moved, but she didn't say anything.

''I've tried everything. I saw the doc' and got some pills, but they didn't do anything. It's in my head.'' It was my time to pause, when I continued my voice was shaky, ''It's to do with your mother going. That,'' I paused,''hit me harder than I thought. It's done something to me.''

Jodie moved across the bed, reached up and pulled me down beside her. She hugged me hard.

''Daddy, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. You've been through so much.''

I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. I took a deep breath.

''It's OK. I will be OK.'' I slipped from her arms. ''You get some sleep, everything will be all right, everything will be fine.''

With that I kissed her on the cheek and left her room.

I had a restless night. Should I have told her? Well, it didn't matter now because I had. I'd take it a day at a time. At least Jodie knew now, I'd have to see how she handled it.''

Chapter 2 Temptation

The next morning I was up early and off to work. At breakfast Linda seemed fine. Jodie remained in her bedroom.

My goodness it was a hot day. Full summer seemed to have arrived early. We had to turn the air conditioning on high at the depot. We were selling out of fans fast. I worked late and when I got home even Linda was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. My that girl had big breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples pressed out against the fabric which stretched over them.

It was hot, so she would wear less. To Linda's innocent mind, removing a bra because it was hot wasn't sexy at all, just a means of keeping cool. Jodie was wearing the same, but her breasts were small. They made bumps in her T-shirt, but small ones and the nipples scarcely appeared at all.

Jodie greeted me with a kiss and served up supper. Everything seemed normal. After supper Linda went to her room and closed the door. I could hear a fan whirring inside. I went and changed into T-shirt and shorts. Jodie and I sat on the couch and watched a movie. Nothing much was said, no reference to the previous night's conversation.

Towards the end of the movie Jodie sat up.

''Daddy I'm hot. I'm going to go to bed.'' She kissed me on the cheek and went into her bedroom.

I continued to watch the movie, but not really taking it in. After a few minutes I got up and switched the TV off. Then I heard Jodie call me from her room.

''Daddy, come here a minute will you.''

michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers