A Daughter's Devotion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the door, hesitated, and then went in. Jodie was sat up in bed with a pillow behind her back. She was wearing a pink nighty. It was low cut, but Jodie didn't have much of a chest to display, and it rested just above her knees. In the light from her bedside lamp, she looked very bronzed.

''Daddy come and sit by me, I think we both need a cuddle.''

And I did. She put her arms around me and nestled her head against my shoulder.

''Daddy I'm sorry if I've been horrible to you. I only want what's best for you.''

''I know darling. I know.''

''You've always been so good to me daddy.''

''You're a great daughter Jodie, no one could ask for a better one.''

''I know you're having a tough time daddy, but we're all together now. You're not alone.''

Jodie nestled in even closer.

'' I'll help you daddy. We'll get through this whatever it takes.''

Then she said nothing and seemed to doze off. I was about to get up and leave her to sleep when she moved sideways and put her leg over mine. I remained still, but through the material of her nighty I could feel her hot body. To be precise I could feel her hot pussy pressing against me.

Then Jodie moved again, sighing as she did so. This moved her nighty further up her body and I could feel the bristles of her shaven pussy against my leg. I waited, trying to unravel the emotions I was feeling. I could feel the full warm dampness of her pussy on my leg. It was as though Jodie's pussy was giving me a wet kiss. I eased myself out from under her leg and moved to Jodie's side. As I did so she murmured and lay on her back.

Now I had a clear view of her pussy, a long delicate split between her legs. It was a perfect pussy. No lips protruded and her small clit was scarcely visible at the top. In the lamplight her pussy juices glistened around its edges. I looked away, this was my daughter's pussy, not any woman's.

But it was mesmerising me.

I looked again; and as I did so, for the first time in years, I felt a tingling in my balls and a tremor in my cock. My cock was actually swelling. My senses were swirling. All my past failures and now the sight of my daughter's pussy was stirring my cock. But it was my daughter's pussy, a father's forbidden fruit. I pulled myself together, turned the light off and left her room.

I went into my bedroom and undressed. There was a damp patch on my leg where Jodie had rested her pussy upon me. I rubbed it with my hand and put my fingers under my nostrils. It smelt of pussy, my daughter's pussy.

As I pulled off my shorts, I saw that my cock was twitching. With each twitch it seemed to be getting harder. It wasn't erect but it was sticking out from my body, and it was harder than it had been for a long time.

I got into bed and turned out the light. But I couldn't sleep. My cock was still swollen. I put my hand down and felt it. It was swollen more than it had been in years. The sight of my daughter's pussy had awakened something, that was for sure. I got up pulled on my T-shirt and shorts and walked out through the living room and into the kitchen.

I sat at the table. The sight of that beautiful pussy haunted me. So perfect. A single split with only the slightest bump at the top where the clit was. So different from the mature pussies I had been used to, with their large protruding lips and sometimes gaping holes.

I felt a tingling in my balls and a spasm of pleasure shot up my cock. It was hardening again. Not erect, but more than just swollen. It felt good, but this was Jodie's pussy I was thinking about. My nineteen-year-old daughter's pussy.

I got up, went to the cabinet, and found a whisky bottle. I poured myself a large shot and drained it in one go. What was happening? Things were getting too complicated to unravel.

My cock was getting harder after years of impotence, but for what cost? I was getting aroused at the sight of my daughter's pussy. That wasn't right. But wasn't it? It was still a pussy, and I was a man. I returned to my bedroom. I had a restless night but was up early the next morning and off to work.

* * * * *

The next day at work was frantic. We sold out of fans and sales of portable air conditioner units were soaring at the depot. I worked late checking that extra orders for fans and cooling units had gone through to our suppliers.

When I pulled up on the drive, I turned the car off and leaned back in the seat. My what a day. At least I had two days off now. I'd worked non-stop for seven days and I was scheduled to work next weekend, so I was entitled to a mid-week break. I got out of the car and went into the house.

Jodie was preparing supper in the kitchen when I came in, and greeted me with a cheerful, ''Hello Daddy, did you have a good day at work?''

''Hot darling. Hot and busy. Sold out of fans. Have I got time to shower before we eat?''

''Sure thing daddy.''

I showered and changed into T-shirt and shorts. When I returned to the kitchen, I noticed that the table was laid for only two people.

''Where's your sister?''

Jodie laughed and said, 'You'll never believe this, she's gone ice skating.''

''What?''

Jodie laughed, ''Yes, it's true. She came back here about four. Said that she and her friend Emma were going to Hamilton to cool off at the ice rink there. It's quite a big one. Guess it'll be popular while the hot weather goes on.'' Jodie stirred the pan, which was full of pasta, meat, and tomatoes.

'She's staying the night with Emma and is going straight to work from Emma's house in the morning. She's taken a bag for a change of clothes.''

I didn't like it when Linda was away all night, but hay she was eighteen and no longer a child.

''So, daddy, it's just the two of us.''

After supper I turned the tv on and sat on the sofa. I looked around for Jodie. She was in her bedroom and when she came out, she was only wearing her pink nighty. It was short and stopped well above the knees of those long-bronzed legs.

''My it's hot tonight daddy.'' She sat beside me and cuddled up. As she did so her nighty was pushed higher revealing her upper leg almost to her thigh. It was difficult not to look, and I struggled to keep my eyes on the TV screen.

But I had to look and when I did, I saw a lot of Jodie's beautiful, bronzed leg. I knew that at the top of that leg was Jodie's perfect pussy. An image of her slit flashed into my head, and I trembled at the vision.

Jodie felt me shake and said, ''Are you all right daddy?''

''I'm fine honey, loving being with you.''

What I didn't say was that when my body shook so did my cock. I felt it swelling. And the swollen cock was becoming hard.

Then Jodie nestled her head into my neck, and as she did so her nighty slipped off her shoulder and rested down onto her elbow. Her left breast was almost totally exposed, although some of the fabric of her nighty hung onto and covered her nipple. I felt my balls tightening. My goodness I had better be careful. If Jodie saw my cock pushing up against my shorts, I didn't know how she might react.

I needed to get out of this. Jodie was a gorgeous nineteen-year-old beauty. But she was my daughter. I had to escape, I needed to get to bed. To be on my own. To get time to sort out my feelings before I did anything stupid. But I also didn't want to upset Jodie when she was cuddled in tight. We had always cuddled, it was her way of feeling secure in times of stress.

I was her father I needed to get a grip. Everything would be fine if I kept my cool and thought things through. I needed to concentrate on the positives. I was getting a hard cock after all these impotent years. OK it was Jodie's body which had stirred this, but it was still a positive result. I sneaked another look at her breast. It was small, but still full and rounded, and the nipple pointing through its covering stuck out proud and tempting. One brush of my hand and it would be free.

Suddenly Jodie unravelled herself from me and sat up, pulling her nighty back up and hiding her breasts. She spoke to me in a tired voice.

''Daddy, I'm so hot I'm going to bed.''

With that she got up, kissed me on the cheek and went to her bedroom. She didn't close the door and I could see the lamplight through the crack. I leaned back into the couch, drew a deep breath, and exhaled looking at the ceiling.

I reached down for my cock. I could feel it through my shorts. It was fuller than it had been in years. It was beginning to press against my shorts as if it was trying to escape. My cock was hardening that was for sure. I heard Jodie's voice and instinctively took my hand away.

''Daddy, can you get me a drink?''

''Sure thing Jodie.'' I went into the kitchen, filled a glass with ice and cold water. I looked down and saw my cock pushing out horizontal from my body. I put the glass on the table, stuck my hand down and moved my cock sideways so it wasn't so visible.

When I went into her bedroom, Jodie was sitting up in bed with her back against a large pillow. She had discarded her nighty onto the floor but was covered by a single white sheet. She had it tucked tight around her chest, but the rest swept down and covered her naked body. I offered her the glass and grasping it in both hands she drank deep gulps of cold water.

She placed the half empty glass onto her bedside table, and as she turned she revealed her bronzed back. I watched the lithe movements of my athletic daughter with growing excitement. Bronzed and well-toned, as it moved her body seemed to flow.

''Daddy come and sit by me.''

I sat on the bed.

''Closer daddy, I want a cuddle.'' I laid alongside her, and she nestled close.

''Aren't you hot in that T-shirt? Come on let's get it off.''

She reached forward and I let her pull it off me. I caught a glimpse of both her bare breasts as the sheet fell from her. They weren't large breasts, but they still hung slightly from her body as she moved. The nipples were hard and prominent. Her breasts were bronzed like the rest of her body.

''There, that's better isn't it.'' She threw my T-shirt onto the floor and pulled the sheet back around her breasts.

Jodie said, ''There daddy, let's get comfy'' and she rested her head upon me. A mass of blond hair brushed against my chest, and I felt her cheek on my bare skin. She moved her body so that her leg crossed over mine. Again, I felt the heat of Jodie's pussy on my flesh. Hot, damp, and open. My cock was alive again, hardening as it jerked against my shorts.

Jodie gently put her left arm around me, and all was still. It was so quiet I could hear Jodie breathing and I felt her soft breath on my body. She seemed to be drifting off to sleep, and I closed my eyes and tried to make sense of the emotions I was feeling.

My cock, hard like it hadn't been for years, demanded attention; and I fought to control myself. Jodie was my daughter, and I was her father. I needed to get back to my room before I did something I would regret.

I tried to unentangle myself from Jodie's body, but I couldn't. I remained in her arms, her pussy oozing juices onto my leg and my cock erect and demanding attention.

I must have slipped into sleep because I was dreaming of Jodie. She was running around the track, faster and faster. I was cheering. She was going to win; she was heading for the finish. Then I felt a most exquisite pang of pleasure. I opened my eyes, looked down and saw that Jodie had my cock in her mouth.

Chapter 3 Unconditional Cock

I gasped as Jodie drew my cock deep into the warmth of her mouth; then bobbed her head up and down, sucking on the way up and slobbering on the way down. Then she released it and tormented the knobhead by licking around the edge before going to work on the shaft. Licking its whole length from balls to head.

As if this wasn't enough, I felt the tip of her tongue darting into the hole at the top. Then more licking, this time concentrating on the sensitive spot where the tight skin of the shaft joins the knobhead.

It was sensual torture and for a nineteen-year-old, Jodie knew an awful lot about sucking cock. With a flick of her tongue, Jodie took the head of my cock into her mouth again sucking hard. With one hand she started to slowly stroke the shaft, while with the other her fingertips danced on my balls.

I felt a twinge in the base of my balls as they began to retract and harden, sprung ready to shoot my sperm. And cum I did as a huge jet shot from my cock into Jodie's mouth.

My back arched as the piercing pleasure overwhelmed me. Jodie struggled but she managed to keep my cock in her mouth as she gulped down my cum. I shot another jet, and then another. It was too much for her to swallow. Sperm oozed out of Jodie's mouth and trickled down my shaft.

I was still shaking, gasping for air as Jodie released my cock and kissed me on my lips. I could taste cum as her tongue penetrated my mouth.

''There daddy, was that good? Did Jodie please you?'' I opened my eyes and saw Jodie staring at me. She had a serious expression on her face, and her deep blues eyes were penetrating and powerful.

'I told you I would help you daddy. That together we would get through this.''

I didn't say anything. My orgasm had been very intense, and I was conscious that this was the beginning of something very different. My beautiful daughter had opened the door to a new and unusual future.

''Daddy, I couldn't ignore it. When I felt your cock pressing against me, I had to release it. After all the problems you've had, it was time for it to be free. And you needed to be free. And now you are.'' She paused and I could see that her eyes were moist, ''I love you daddy. I love you so much.''

I sat up and took her in my arms, pulling her onto me and hugging her tight. Jodie was totally naked. I held her close. I could feel her breasts and nipples pressing against me. Her pussy was over my throbbing cock. I reached down and felt her ass cheeks. They were firm and muscled as an athlete's should be.

''Jodie, I love you. Thank you darling, thank you.''

Jodie nestled her head close to me. I felt her soft kisses on my neck.

It was time for me to give something in return. I gently moved Jodie off my chest and settled her on the bed. I gazed down at that gorgeous body. Those firm perky breasts with upstanding nipples, those long-bronzed legs now slightly bent at the knee; and where her legs met at the top, the long split of Jodie's pussy.

I moved between Jodie's legs and lowered my mouth onto her pussy. I licked the full length of her split opening it with my tongue. As I did so I heard her gasp with pleasure. My tongue twirled around her clit before sliding back down towards her vagina. Her pussy was oozing juices. It was ready for cock, and cock was what it wanted; and now I had a cock hard and powerful and ready to penetrate.

I positioned myself between Jodie's legs and then moved forward so that the head of my cock parted the now swollen inner lips of her pussy. I was ready to thrust, and my balls were tightening in anticipation.

Then Jodie spoke. Her voice was soft, almost a whisper. ''Daddy, go carefully I've never had a cock as big as yours.'' She paused for a moment and then said, ''It's twice the size of Rik's, please be gentle.''

I held my cock back and leaned forward close to her face.

''Darling I'll be gentle; I'd never do anything to hurt you.''

I kissed her on the cheek and then guiding it with one hand I carefully pushed the head of my cock between the lips at the entrance to Jodie's pussy. She gasped as she felt the head of my cock probing inside her. I paused for a moment. Jodie was breathing deeply, almost panting. I pushed again. Jodie flinched as the head of my cock fully penetrated the entrance of her hole.

Once the knobhead was in, it wasn't difficult to slide the shaft in behind it. I was struggling to control the urge to fuck hard and deep; but I managed and stopped when half the shaft was in. I looked down and saw my cock embedded in my daughter. Her pussy looked very small around the thickness of my cock.

''Jodie are you OK?''

She nodded her head. And so I began to slowly push my cock in and out of one of the tightest pussies I'd ever fucked. It took a lot of control as I was only giving Jodie half the length of my cock. I didn't want to hurt her by stretching her pussy too much, too soon. I carried on with this as long as I could. Jodie was beginning to respond. She began moving her hips and her hands grasped my butt as I fell into a steady rhythm.

Then instinct took over. I began to speed up and I pushed my cock deep inside, giving Jodie its full length. She shrieked as I sank my cock balls deep into her. I was thrusting hard now. Jodie fell limp beneath me, but I kept going. Then I heard her say something, as I thrust on.

She was imploring me...''Oh daddy your cock is so big...I can't take it.....Oh daddy it's filling me up.....I can't take it.....so big daddy...... Oh...Oh...so big daddy...I can't take it....Oh Oh....don't stop daddy, don't stop......fuck me daddy...... fuck me good...Oh, keep going daddy...do me hard daddy...Don't stop daddy. Don't stop... fill me daddy, fill me.''

And I did. I pounded on and up. I was almost brutal, but I could feel Jodie responding. I felt her pussy muscles trying to grip my cock each time I pulled it back. But nothing could stop my long deep thrusts. Then I felt her shaking and she seemed to lose control of her legs. They were jerking and twitching, kicking out beneath me.

I reached round and grasped her buttocks to steady myself. Jodie's head was moving back and forwards. She was shaking and trembling all over and then she came, shouting obscenities as one orgasm followed another. It was a rough ride, but I held on until she slumped like a puppet with its strings cut. I paused for a moment as I thought she had passed out, but she was softly breathing. So I thrust on.

It didn't take long. I felt the sperm churning in my balls, then an exquisite sensation shot through my cock as a huge jet of cum filled Jodie's pussy. Then another and then another. I'd cum so much that as I thrust on a squelching sound came from Jodie's pussy. I slowly pushed in and out until the last drops of cum had been drawn into the depths of Jodie's vagina. Then I slid my cock out.

I looked down and saw Jodie's pussy gaping up at me. Its lips were red and swollen and cum was oozing out and trickling down her inner thighs. I had fucked her well, that was for sure.

I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. I spoke softly, ''Jodie, Jodie are you all right?'' When she replied, it was almost a whisper, ''Daddy, I love you. I love you so much. Everything's going to be all right daddy, it's going to be all right.'' I took her in my arms and waited for sleep. It came quickly.

* * * * * The next morning it was a late awakening for both of us, but I had two days off, so I wasn't concerned. My other daughter Linda was going to work straight from her friends, so she wouldn't be back until much later. It was about ten o'clock when I slipped out of bed leaving Jodie curled up nude and dozing.

For a moment I gazed at that delicious naked body. She was so beautiful. Did I really fuck my own daughter last night? Well yes, I did; and like me she had loved it. I pulled on my shorts and went out through the living room and into the kitchen. I began to heat some water to make coffee. Then I heard Jodie leave the bedroom and go to the bathroom.

Then she joined me at the kitchen table. She was completely naked and when she leaned forward her small perky breasts hung out from her body. I noticed that the nipples were hard.

''Well daddy, I think you're cured.''

''It's thanks to you darling. I really appreciate it.''

Jodie leaned back and smiled, then said, ''I bet you do daddy. I bet you do.'' I placed her coffee mug on the table.