A Daughter's Devotion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My indecision and awkwardness had gone, I knew exactly what I was going to do. I was going to initiate Linda into the special erotic life I shared with Jodie. She wouldn't be a full member until I had fucked her in every hole, so it would be a while before she was complete; but today would be the start.

''Darling lay on your front.'' Linda rolled face down on the bed. I gazed down at the beautiful rear of my eighteen-year-old daughter. A long back curving down to the two fleshy globes of her ass. Then those long, sensual legs. I was going to stroke every inch of that gorgeous body. I was going to get drunk on the sensuality of that beautiful form. It was part of making her mine. After that I was going to give her a fuck she would remember for a long time.

I reached down to her left foot and took it in my hand. Then I smoothed the palm of my hand against her calf up to where her delicious ass cheeks waited. I took one in each hand massaging them and occasionally pushing them together. At some stage I would be burying my cock in there, but not yet.

My hand slid up her spine and then back down again. Linda's was a body born to be caressed. Previously hidden under layers of frumpy clothes, it was now liberated. I stroked her back until I could hear her breath quickening.

''Turn over Linda.'' She obeyed in an instance, revealing the true delights of her front. There they were, those two large breasts, so full and so ripe. The nipples standing out hard and erect. I took each breast in a hand, squeezing them gently. Then I tickled each nipple with my fingertips, the breasts beneath trembling at my touch. I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth. I sucked it gently half expecting milk to be drawn forth.

I leaned back and noticed Linda's eyes were closed although the lids seemed to be fluttering. She was wallowing in this sensual extravaganza. Then my hand glided over her flat stomach and into the crisp dark hairs of her pussy, pausing to ruffle and gently tweak them. Then through the bush and onto her pussy lips. I trailed a single finger from the bottom to the swollen clit at the top. There I paused, before teasing it with some soft strokes of my fingertips.

I paused again. Her pussy lips were slightly open, revealing a pink interior. I could see some pussy juice beginning to ooze out. It was time to explore inside. As my fingers touched the outside of her pussy, Linda bent her knees and opened her legs wide. I slid a finger in. It was tight, hot, and very wet. When it was fully in, I wriggled it round and round stretching the sides of her pussy. As I did so I heard Linda moan. I knew she was ready for cock.

I started slowly and carefully. Yesterday Linda had taken my cock without complaint; but in the highly charged atmosphere and the excitement that surrounded it, normal senses and feelings had been lost in chaos. Today was a new day and there was Linda, naked before me. A ready sacrifice for my cock.

I knelt between Linda's legs and took my cock in my hand aiming it at her pussy. I leant forward and guided its head through the entrance of her vagina. I felt Linda flinch as my knobhead stretched her on the way in. I paused then pushed forward sliding my whole cock inside her with one steady motion. Then I paused again, luxuriating in the hot, tight grip of Linda's pussy muscles.

Then it was time to get to work. I started slowly. I withdrew my cock to the entrance of Jodie's pussy, paused and then pushed half my cock back in before withdrawing it and repeating the motion. I could hear Linda breathing hard as each thrust went in, then out.

I quickened my thrusts but still only using half my cock's length. I was building a steady rhythm, in out, in out, in out. Linda was responding. I felt her trying to push down to get more cock, but I kept to half my length. She threw her arms around me grabbing my back, before reaching down to grip my ass cheeks.

Linda's heavy breathing was becoming a series of connected pants. Then she started to moan. It was time to give her the full length of my cock, and I almost lifted her off the bed as I powered my whole cock into her. Then I pounded her as hard as I could. My thrusting became almost mechanical in its action. Like a machine my cock rammed her hard, deep, and regular; unforgiving of the body beneath it. Brutal in its application.

Linda raised her long legs and joined them over my back. Then with a hoarse voice she spluttered out, ''Deeper Daddy deeper....... oh......oh.....go deeper......Daddy go deeper.'' I felt her lower body begin to wriggle underneath me. She untangled her legs and kicked them out uncontrollably. Her fingers dug fiercely into my buttocks. Her grunts merged into one long moan and with a violent shake she came, shrieking loudly as the orgasm broke in waves throughout her body.

Leaning forward I wrapped my arms around her and hung on until her last spasm had passed. Then she collapsed limp into the bed, gasping for breath. Then her gasps became pants and then her pants regulated into long deep breaths.

I gave Linda a few minutes to recover and then turned her over, parted her large ass cheeks and gave it to her doggie style. She took it without a murmur. After a few deep thrusts I came. I filled her with cum; and when I withdrew my cock, sperm oozed out after it. Gently I turned her over and took her in my arms and kissed her on her cheek. She didn't open her eyes but kissed me in return. Then she whispered, ''You did me good daddy, thank you.''

Then I heard the front door bang and a few seconds later Jodie was in the doorway. She smiled down on us and said, ''My, it looks like you've been having fun.''

Chapter 8 Sisters are doing it for themselves.

Lying there naked with my youngest daughter cuddled up to me also naked, made me feel vulnerable.

''Hi Jodie. All, OK?''

''Yep, everything done.'' She came into the bedroom and stood by the side of the bed, looking down at us in our nudity.

''Well, I could smell pussy the moment I came through the front door. You must have had a good session.'' Jodie was smiling, but Linda wasn't, she said, ''I need to have a shower. ''Linda moved to get up, but Jodie gently pushed her back on the bed.

''Hold on a minute sis'. I'm going to join you.''

With that Jodie started to remove her clothes. In a moment she was standing before us totally naked. Bronzed and tall, her perky breasts jutting out with erect nipples. Her hands on her muscular, bony hips, looking down and dominant above us. Linda nestled into me pressing her head into my shoulder, seeking shelter and protection from her stronger sister.

Jodie sat down on the edge of the bed, reached out and started to stroke Linda's thigh in a gentle caress. Then in a soft, warm voice she said, ''You know Linda you have a beautiful body; you shouldn't hide it away so much.'' Linda was still nestling in close to me. ''Turn round so that I can see your breasts.''

Linda didn't move and Jodie repeated her request, but with a harsher tone. Linda obeyed, turning flat on her back showing her large breasts parted in the middle, beautiful mounds of succulent flesh. Both nipples stood out proudly.

''My those are beautiful, so beautiful.'' Linda took one breast in both hands gently squeezing it, and then the other. ''Mmmm sister you are like a ripe fruit.'' With that Jodie moved forward and put her hand between Linda's legs. Linda did nothing to resist her.

''My you are full of cum girl. Wow! it's flooding out of you. We could drown in that.'' Jodie looked over at me, ''Daddy, what have you been doing to my sister?'' I didn't reply. I simply stared at my two naked daughters.

I could see Jodie's fingers moving, churning up the cum and juices in Linda's pussy. Linda turned towards her and slightly opened her legs. Jodie began to work her fingers in and out.

''There sis', there; that's it isn't it. You like this don't you?''

Linda slowly nodded her head. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open. Jodie moved fully onto the bed, and I shifted my position to the far side to give them space.

Jodie withdrew her hand from Linda's pussy and instead took Linda's head in both her hands and kissed her fully on the lips. Linda responded and soon they were joined at the mouth as their tongues went to work. I felt my cock growing and soon it stood rigid up against my stomach. Then Jodie let Linda go and descended onto her body, taking one of Linda's nipples in her mouth and sucking deeply. Then she transferred her lips to the other one.

Jodie shifted her position again and Linda opened her legs, bending them at the knee so that Jodie could kneel between them. For a moment she remained motionless, staring down at Linda's open pussy. Open because my cock had been pounding it so relentlessly a few minutes ago. Then Jodie leaned forward and started licking Linda's clit. Jodie's head moved up and down, then side to side, shaking her blond hair as she did so.

I saw Linda's body jerk and her hands clench the bed covers as Jodie licked a particularly sensitive spot. Linda's head stretched back, and her mouth opened as she began to pant in ecstasy. Then Jodie raised her head, looked down at Linda's pussy and inserted two fingers up it. She moved these in and out slowly, then paused withdrew her fingers and instead of two, inserted three up Linda's hot, dripping hole.

Jodie's hand moved faster and faster, rigorously thrusting in and out. Linda started to squeal as her sister kept going and her back began to arch. Then Jodie slowed her movement, leaned forward and started to lick Linda's clit again. This was too much for Linda. She jerked violently forward and back. Then she reached out and held Jodie's head, directing it as Jodie licked on. Then with a grunt, she fell back on the bed, shrieked, and collapsed. She had cum, and cum well.

Jodie kept licking until Linda's body stopped trembling. Then she raised her head. She turned and looked at me. Jodie's mouth was covered in pussy juices, it looked as though her mouth was smeared with froth. All I could do was nod my head in approval.

I was mesmerised by this display of sisterly love, and my cock throbbed and twitched its approval. It stuck out from my body eager for my touch. The sperm in my balls was churning and bubbling, demanding to be released.

I was only inches away from those two naked bodies, which a few minutes ago had been writhing and twisting as Jodie sought to give Linda an orgasm to remember. I had fucked both of them and I know they wouldn't deny me if I reached out now, but this was something special. This was their magical time. I couldn't break it, so I sat and watched.

Jodie took Linda in her arms and cuddled her. I thought this was an affectionate end to the day's affairs, but I was mistaken. My daughters must have rested for ten minutes or so, then Linda disentangled herself from her sister's arms, sat up and reached for Jodie's pussy.

Jodie lay naked, flat out on the bed as Linda delicately stroked her pussy. I could see the movements clearly from my position on the edge of the bed. Linda's finger slowly stroked from the bottom of Jodie's split to her clit at the top. Here she would pause and twirl her fingers around this swelling bud. And then she would repeat the motion, occasionally dipping her fingers into Jodie's pussy to scoop up some pussy juice to lubricate her motions.

Soon Jodie was purring with pleasure. But Linda had more in store for her sister. She stopped her caresses and gently took Jodie's legs and pushed them up and backward so that the whole of Jodie's ass and pussy were exposed before her. As an athlete Jodie's flexibility made this an easy exercise, and she moved her arms to support her back. Linda looked down for a moment enjoying Jodie's intimate display.

Then she began to lick Jodie from her ass hole to her clit. Jodie quivered as Linda's tongue smoothly glided over her pussy and ass hole. Now and again, Linda would pause and concentrate on one particularly sensitive spot, making Jodie tremble and shake in exquisite sexual torment. Jodie began to jerk so much that it became difficult for her to maintain her position and she slumped back into the bed.

But Linda hadn't finished yet. She gently opened Jodie's legs and slid two fingers up her pussy. Jodie's pussy was so wet that Linda's fingers easily glided up into her. Then she added another and then another, Soon Linda was finger fucking her sister with four fingers, and Jodie loved it. I could see her pushing her body down onto Linda's hand to get it in deeper.

Linda responded, withdrawing her hand and bunching her fingers and thumb together. Then slowly she pushed her whole hand into the entrance of Jodie's pussy. Jodie let out a loud moan as Jodie's hand went further up and into her vagina.

The elasticity of Jodie's pussy amazed me. I could remember when Jodie had asked me to be careful because of the size of my cock, and now she was taking her sister's fist. Admittedly she had had a lot of cock since then, but this was Linda's hand.

Jodie flinched as she adjusted to Linda's hand, which was now completely inside her. Then she settled herself on it. I could see Linda's arm going into Jodie's vagina. Around the edges where it met Jodie's pussy there was a white cream and rivulets of juice oozing out. Suddenly Jodie jerked forward and gripped Linda's arm, pushing her body down upon it.

Then Jodie started to babble, ''Ah that's it......ah, keep doing it......ah.... ah...I can't stand it.....I can't stand it..........Oh....Oh....keep doing it, keep doing it......ah....that's it.'' What Linda's fingers were doing in there I couldn't see, but they were driving Jodie into ecstasy. Jodie was shaking and trembling and her head started to move back and forth. Then she shrieked and grabbed Linda's arm with both her hands, pushing herself further down upon it.

She was cumming hard. She convulsed forwards and backwards then fell back moaning and panting on the bed. She seemed to have passed out. Linda slowly and carefully withdrew her hand and reached for her sister.

Linda's voice was almost a whisper as she said, ''Darling sis' are you all right? Was it good for you?'' Jodie nodded her head. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing deeply.

For a while all was still. Both girls lay with their eyes closed. I was still mesmerised by what I had seen. My cock was rigid, but I left it in solitary splendour.

Then Jodie was up, ''Come on sis' let's shower together.'' She slipped off the bed and held her hand out towards her sister. Linda took it and hand in hand they disappeared into the bathroom. A few minutes later I could hear the splash of water and laughter.

My goodness what a display. What else was I going to find out about my daughters now that we were all together. They had obviously had sex together before, no way was this a first time. The way they found their way around each other's bodies revealed their familiarity.

And Linda. The quiet innocent Linda, she was becoming quite an ass licker; and the way she fisted Jodie showed she had experience of immersing her hand into a vagina. Well, you live and learn, that's all I could think off.

I lay back on the bed and put my head on the pillow. What an afternoon. How long I lay there I don't know, but I dozed off with images of the two girls naked and entwined.

Then I was awakened by the noise of my two daughters coming in. Both had large towels wrapped around them. Laughing Jodie said, ''Daddy, we almost forgot about you, you poor thing. Us girls totally ignoring you.''

Then she got onto the bed, leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and sucked it hard. Then gripping my cock in her hand, she let it slurp out of her mouth and said, ''Poor daddy, thinking his daughters had abandoned him.''

Then she turned towards Linda and said, ''Play with daddy's balls while I suck him.'' And that's what happened.

My cock began to twitch and tremble, and Jodie sensed I was about to cum. She withdrew her mouth and shouted at Linda.

''Linda wrap your tits around daddy's cock he's about to cum.''

Linda dropped her towel allowing her breasts to swing free. As soon as those magnificent beauties were squashed against my cock, I shot out a huge jet of cum. Then as Linda continued to squeeze them together, I shot again; and then again until my balls were finally drained.

I glanced up at Linda. Her face was covered in sperm. It was dripping down her cheeks and chin and onto those large hanging breasts. Jodie reached over, wiped some cum onto her hand, and then licked it off, smiling at me as she did so.

* * * * *

I lost all track of time, and it was late when we ate our combined lunch and supper. The girls were ravenous, eating everything they could. And then it was time for bed. Linda kissed me softly on the cheek, before she went somewhat sleepily to her bedroom. Jodie joined me after we had cleared the table and put everything away.

Yes, I did fuck Jodie once we were in bed. She deserved it for leaving me alone with Linda. I made sure I gave it to her the way she liked it, long, hard and several times.

Watching my beautiful naked daughters giving each other ecstatic sex and not joining in, had left me frustrated and full of cum. I had shot a load onto Linda's breasts when the girls' returned, but even after that my balls were still very full.

Fortunately, by the time I had finished with Jodie, my balls were empty and Jodie's pussy was overflowing. We both slept well that nigh. It was a well-deserved rest.

Epilogue

If you're thinking that's how it ended, or everybody fucked happily ever after, you would be mistaken. There were going to be many new surprises, many new adventures to follow.

How do I feel about all this? Well, I am sorry about a lot of things, but this isn't one of them. My daughters seem happy enough and they keep coming back for more, and I am happy to give it to them.

Jodie has worked hard and enthusiastically at training her sister in the sexual arts, and Linda is a careful and thorough learner. And sometimes she is an innovator too. She is still an avid reader and keen to discover new things.

And yes, things did settle down into a type of normality for a while.

Then the unexpected happened. Doesn't it always? My sister and my niece appeared on the scene, and I was surprised to find out what had taken place in the past and how our present would change.

But overall, this period ended well. Due to the devoted work of my daughters, I was cured of my impotence. We had forsaken convention and the norms of society, and we were content with our new sexual family.

We were happy to embrace new members and to enjoy new experiences, but I will tell more of that in Part 2. Now that you have finished reading this, please give it a rating. Ratings are important when considering the writing of further parts of this family's affairs.