A Daughter's Devotion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Daddy, why are you wearing shorts?''

'' I just got out of bed.''

Jodie looked serious for a moment and then said, ''Take them off.''

I looked over at her. She was still looking serious.

''Daddy you are so conventional. There's only the two of us here and it's already getting warmer.''

''OK darling, I will.''

I pulled them down and stepped out. As on command my cock sprang out and pointed at Jodie. She laughed and said, ''There you go daddy, there you go. I can see you're pleased to see me.''

I felt a little embarrassed as my cock hardened, grew in thickness and arrogantly jutted out from me. Jodie sipped some more coffee; then placing her mug down, she stood up and came towards me. With her right hand she grasped my cock and shook it saying, ''I'm going back to bed daddy, don't be long.''

I watched her walk away, the muscles on the back of those long-bronzed legs taunt all the way up to her firm, young ass. I finished my coffee, put the mugs in the sink and went into Jodie's bedroom. She wasn't there. Then I heard her voice. ''Daddy I'm in your room.''

I found her sprawling in the middle of my large double bed.

''There's much more room on here daddy, it's so much bigger than mine.''

I got onto the bed and took her in my arms and kissed her. Her lips were warm and so was her tongue as she pushed it into my mouth. Then Jodie reached down, grasped my cock with one hand and with the other she gently pushed me down onto the bed. She moved above me and squatted just over my cock, her legs open wide and her pussy inches from its head.

Softly, Jodie said, ''Daddy, I need this.''

With that, and still holding my cock in position, Jodie with her back towards me, lowered her pussy down onto my cock. She paused for a moment as she set herself on the head of my cock. Then, using the weight of her body, she pushed down hard impaling herself upon it, grunting as it fully filled her. I felt her hot juices oozing down around the base of my cock and onto my balls as Jodie, settled herself on my cock's full length.

For a second, I felt the muscles of Jodie's pussy gripping my cock. Then she eased herself up, almost expelling my cock from her body, before sliding back down, deep upon it. Her first few movements were slow and steady, but then she began to speed up.

Rising and falling on my cock without stopping. Jodie revealed the athlete she was, as she pounded her body machine like, up and down on my cock. She was faced away from me and I had a perfect view of her perky little butt rising and falling, faster and faster.

My cock looked like an arm going into her, it was so thick and hard. I was worried that she might split upon it, but she kept going. Now and again, she uttered a squeaking noise as my cock penetrated her even deeper.

I felt my sperm churning in my balls, eager to shoot up into that hot tight vagina. But I managed to hold on. I was determined not to cum until Jodie's orgasm had broken, and I didn't have long to wait.

With an animal sounding grunt, Jodie's body shot forward. Then back as though she had been electrified by a cattle prod. Then forward again as her whole body trembled and shook. It seemed as if she was having a fit as waves of pleasure swamped her senses. Then she collapsed forward, sliding off my cock and laying sprawled over my legs.

I sat up quickly, lifted up her buttocks and pushed my cock through doggie style into Jodie's sodden hole. I pushed her buttocks together tightening her pussy muscles as I thrust on.

I was cumming. It seemed to come from the base of my spine as a huge spurt of sperm filled Jodie's pussy. It was achingly good. My balls seemed to explode in sensuality as the last of my sperm was drained from them. I collapsed forward onto Josie as my swollen cock slid out of her.

I heard a voice. It was Jodie's.

''Daddy, daddy get up. You're crushing me!''

I rolled off her, took her in my arms and kissed her.

''Sorry darling.''

Josie looked at me with her deep blue eyes, dewy and softened by her orgasm. Then she kissed me and sank into the pillow. She had ridden me and ridden me hard. She deserved her rest.

* * * * *

Later we ate some lunch, a few cold things from the fridge. Neither of us said very much although Jodie smiled at me a lot. I guess I would have to say that we were fucked out. After lunch we returned to my bedroom and dozed on the bed.

By about three o'clock we were both fully awake. Jodie was fascinated by the size of my cock. She leaned over my stomach and took it in her hand. It responded by raising itself to its full height, it looked arrogant and proud as it stuck out from my body.

''Daddy, you have such a big one. Did mom ever complain?''

''No, she liked it big. At least that's what she said.'' I paused, reflecting on the situation, then said, ''Why is it too big for you?''

Jodie laughed, '' No way, I love your big cock.'' Then it was her turn to pause, looking serious for a moment, before saying, ''It might be a bit big for my ass though.''

While Jodie held and examined my cock, I considered what she had just said. I was shocked. Not because Jodie would like my cock up her ass; but because it sounded as though she had already had one up there.

Her ex-Rik must have ass fucked my beautiful daughter. OK today I had shot cum into my daughter's pretty little mouth, pounded her pussy ruthlessly, and an hour ago Jodie had ridden my cock as though she was in the Kentucky Derby; but to think someone had fucked my daughter up her sweet small ass hole left me cold.

''Daddy what's the matter? You're getting softer.'' There was real concern in Jodie's voice. She grasped the base of my cock tightly in her hand while she leaned forward, took the head in her mouth and started to suck hard. That worked. Soon all thoughts of Rik fucking Jodie's ass hole had gone.

Jodie withdrew her mouth and said, ''That's better, you had me worried there for a moment daddy.''

''It's nothing darling, look how big you have made it.''

Jodie wriggled my cock a bit.

''It's twice the size of Rik's and double his thickness. Just how big is it?''

I smiled, ''Sorry Jodie, I have no idea.''

''Well, let's find out.'' Jodie slid off the bed and returned a few minutes later holding a tape measure.

She put the start of the tape at the root of my cock and unravelled it to the top.

''My goodness daddy, it's almost eight inches long; and I bet it gets bigger when it's in my pussy.''

Jodie put down the tape measure and wrapped her fingers around its base, ''Wow daddy you are a big boy, and it's so damned thick.'' She shook my cock slowly and still kept staring at it. Then she said, ''Daddy I'm going to jerk you off. I want to see you cum. Get comfortable.''

I lay flat on the bed and opened my legs. Jodie knelt between them and started to slowly stroke the shaft of my cock. Then grabbing my balls with her other hand, she began to jerk it faster and faster. If Jodie had kept this up I would have cum in two minutes, but she didn't. Instinctively, sensing that I was about to shoot she let go of my cock and released my balls.

I let out an involuntary sigh. Jodie caught my eye and said, ''You're going to cum daddy, but not yet.'' Then she took my cock in her hand again and slowly and gently stroked the shaft, just long enough to get the sperm churning in my balls ready to spurt. Then she stopped again. Smiling Jodie watched me as I endured this stop start torture for what seemed like an age.

Suddenly Jodie let go of my cock and concentrated on my balls. Pulling them in different directions, one in each hand. Tickling each underneath with one finger and then massaging the tube which divided them.

Then she gripped my cock hard with one hand around the base and the other on top. This would be a two-handed jerk. Again, she started by stroking slowly, but this time Jodie didn't stop her movement. She built up the tempo, slow and steady became fast and vigorous. She pumped harder and harder and soon I felt my balls tingling as my sperm agitated, ready to shoot. Then they contracted hard up against my body. My back began to arch. My body was sprung.

Then I came. A huge jet of cum spurted from my cock, so powerful that it hit Jodie in the face. She had been concentrating hard, jerking me with a serious expression, leaning slightly forward so she could watch my ejaculation. Now her face was covered in sperm. Some dripped down onto my body as she kept jerking my cock.

''Good daddy, good daddy, keep cumming daddy.''

Jodie kept stroking as I shot another load, then another. This time a spurt drenched the blond hair hanging over me, and another hit her open mouth as she gasped in excitement.

''Well done daddy, well done.'' Jodie only stopped when the torrent of sperm became a trickle. Then she bent down and took my cock in her mouth, sucking hard. Only when she had drained the last drops from my balls did Jodie sit up.

Her face was still smeared with cum as she said, ''That was so good daddy, you came so well.'' Then she kissed me, long and softly with hot lips. I tasted some of my sperm as it mingled with her saliva. My she drained me good. My balls were empty.

* * * * *

It was now about four and Linda would be back at five, maybe earlier. I showered and put my shorts and T-shirt on. Jodie went into the shower, and I went into the kitchen. I could hear the water splashing in the bathroom.

I checked that everything was tidy and looked in the fridge to see what we could have for supper. I took out three pizzas and put them on the side by the range. Then I sorted some salad in a bowl. I checked the clock; it was twenty to five.

I heard Jodie's bare feet slap across the kitchen floor. I looked over and there she was wrapped in a huge towel with a smaller one wrapped around her hair. She had a glint in those deep blue eyes. Then she dropped the towel and pulled the other one off her head, releasing damp strands of blond hair all over her face. She flicked them aside with a shake of her head.

Totally naked she knew she looked beautiful.

''Daddy, I need it one more time.''

''But darling we haven't any time, Linda is due back now.''

Jodie moved towards the table and leaned over it, her small breasts hanging down so that the nipples brushed its surface. She looked back over her shoulder and said, ''Well, you'd better be quick then.''

Jodie spread her legs and put her arms in front of her.

I dropped my shorts and moved to the table. I positioned myself, then thrust forward pushing my cock straight up Josie's pussy in one movement.

''Oooh daddy, oooh that's so good.''

I caught sight of the clock; it was ten to five. I thrust in and out as hard as I could. I was merciless almost brutal. I saw Jodie's hands tightly gripping the edge of the table, she was clinging on for dear life. I pounded on, and on. Then Jodie tensed and lifted herself up onto the tips of her toes. Her ass cheeks began to tremble. I gave her all I could.

She was shaking so much that some of the kitchen accessories started to rattle. When she came she shot forward over the table like a broken rag doll. I withdrew my cock and jerked it hard spraying cum all over Jodie's pert muscular buttocks.

I heard a car pull up outside, then a car door slam. Linda. I picked up Jodie and carried her into her bedroom. I just had time to lay her on the bed and pull a sheet over her. I made it into my bedroom as Linda opened the front door. I pulled on another pair of shorts and went out to greet her.

''High honey have a good trip? Was the rink nice and cool?'' I went over and kissed her on the cheek.

''Daddy, we had a great time.'' She paused. Then asked, ''Where's Jodie?''

''Hi sis'.''' Jodie stood in the doorway, looking as fresh as ever in shorts and top. She came over and kissed Linda on the cheek. I moved to the side and looking down, noticed my other pair of shorts still on the floor where I had stepped out of them.

Linda reached for her travel bag and said, ''I'm going to have a shower and freshen up.'' Once she had left the room, Jodie and I exchanged glances. Jodie smiled at me and blew me a kiss. Then she walked back towards her bedroom. I could see a splash of cum trickling down the back of her leg.

Chapter 4 A whole lot of love

The next morning Linda went off to work and I fucked Jodie doggie style on my bed. Then we were off to town. Jodie was applying to help out at a local sports' centre, and we had to go in to complete some paperwork. She also needed to train so we were going to see what track availability there was.

There were several shared facilities which she could use, but we found an old private running track available to hire just outside town. Some of the local running clubs used it and it wasn't very expensive, so we went to have a look.

It wasn't difficult to find and when we pulled up on the gravel car park, we saw a minibus parked alongside a couple of cars. There was a small pathway up to the top of a bank, where there was an open gate onto a flat paved area with steps leading down to the track.

The whole track and clubhouse were in a bowl, or more accurately a rectangular hollow surrounded by a continuous high bank. It looked a bit like a drained reservoir, but it wasn't. No doubt it had been built during the recovery days of Roosevelt. It had that 1930's feel about it. The bank completely concealed it and a high fence which ran along the top gave it some security. Besides concealing the track, the bank also provided a wind break and a place for spectators to watch.

We went down the steps and over to the track. A team was training, running laps while a coach timed their circuit. Some were practicing long jump in the centre of the field. Jodie went over and looked at the surface of the track. She turned to me and said, ''This is fine, it's all weather.''

The facility was old and the club house could do with painting, but the track itself was up to standard. There were no lights, so any training had to take place during daylight; but that didn't matter.

I booked it for three times a week in the evening for the month. We took the last slot of the day, which was cheaper, as the amount of time you got depended on how soon it got dark. The cost dented my savings; but Jodie was worth it, and she needed to maintain her fitness over the summer break.

This was my last day off, and now Linda was back we had to make the most of our time alone. Linda was a lovely daughter, but I was pretty sure she wouldn't approve of me fucking her sister. She was also quiet but observant, we would have to be very careful.

It was about three when we got back to the house. We had two hours at the most. We went straight to bed. I went down on Jodie and gave her an orgasm with my tongue. Then I fucked her missionary style and she came again.

Then we laid on the bed talking. All the while Jodie played with my cock. She seemed fascinated by its size and by my balls. She tried sucking them both but could only get one in at a time. Jodie let my ball slip out of mouth and looked up at me quizzically, ''Daddy do you think Linda will find out about us?''

''We're going to have to be very careful darling.'' Obvious but true.

Jodie came up the bed, close to my face.

''Daddy, I know I helped you and you are back to normal now, but you've done the same for me. You fucking me has helped me get over Rik. I'm not sure I can make it without you.''

''I'm not going anywhere darling and I'm always here for you. I love you.''

''But what are we going to do with you working and Linda being around all the time?''

''As I said we'll just be extra careful honey, it'll be fine.'' Although I wasn't as confident as I sounded.

''OK daddy, you're right. There's always a way.'' And with that she started to suck my cock.

Then she withdrew her mouth and paused.

''Daddy, I want to give you everything.''

I smiled at her as she looked up at me with those bright blue eyes, my cock still in her hand.

She kept looking at me with a serious expression, as she repeated, ''Daddy, I want to give you everything.'' Then she paused.

''I want your cock in my ass.''

Now before my divorce, I had ass fucked my ex-wife probably a couple of times a month for years; as now and again she wanted something different. I never forced myself upon her or pressurised her to let me ass fuck her.

But she did like it when we did it. I felt that a woman's ass hole was a special place unlike a pussy which a wife expected her husband to fill. To me ass fucking had to be the woman's choice.

She was also in her thirties, not a nineteen year old teenager, who also happened to be my daughter. My ex had a big ass. It was a sexy ass that was for sure, but for me to get my cock up her she had to use her hands to spread those large ass cheeks wide. And over the years her ass hole had been well used, so that once I'd eased it in, I could fuck away as much as I liked.

I was genuinely worried that my big cock could do some serious damage to Jodie's tight little hole. Jodie had a beautiful butt with perky well-formed ass cheeks; but it was small and muscular as you would expect from an athlete. Could it take my big cock? She implied that Rik had fucked her in the ass, but she said his cock was small.

All these thoughts were whirring around my head as Jodie slipped off the bed and went into her room. I heard a drawer opening and closing, then she returned clutching a medium sized dildo shaped like a cock and a tube of lube.

''Ok daddy, now don't be shocked by this.''

She held the dildo out in front of her. It was actually bigger than my first glance suggested, and it was a pretty good replica of a medium sized cock. ''A girl needs something when there are no men around.'' She gave it to me and the tube of lube.

Then she knelt on the bed, rested her head on the duvet and adjusted her legs so that her ass was pointing up before me. Her ass cheeks moved apart when she moved her legs, she didn't need to spread them with her hands.

''Now daddy lube up the dildo and ease it in my ass, it'll make it easier for you to get your cock in after.''

I just couldn't bring myself to do anything.

Jodie remained in position, then she said, ''Daddy, get on with it.'' When I still did nothing, she swivelled round on the bed and stared me in the eyes. Her blue eyes pierced mine and I looked down, avoiding her gaze. She reached over to me and put an arm around me,

''Look daddy, I want you to do it and I know that once we get started, you'll enjoy it. We need to do everything together. I love you and I want you to do it.'' Then she reached down and gently held my balls, as she spoke she juggled them with her fingers.

''Daddy, I have had Rik's cock up my ass many times OK. Yes, he's smaller than you but he's opened it up. I have also had this,'' she pointed at the dildo, ''up there too. He liked to fuck my pussy with it stuck in my ass, and I liked it too.'' Now I'm going to kneel back down, and you are going to ease the dildo up me, then you are going to put your cock in. Now lube it up and get going.''

She resumed her position and as I lubed up the dildo. Jodie moved her hand behind her and stuck a finger in her ass hole, a few seconds later she put another in. She agitated them stretching her rectum. The dildo was thick with lube and I moved towards Jodie's raised butt. She removed her fingers and put them on her pussy and began to massage her clit.

She was motionless as I eased the head of the dildo in. Gradually I began to slide more and more in. As I did so Jodie pushed down on it with the weight of her body, letting out a long sigh as it slid deeper inside. She spoke softly, ''Oh daddy, that's right. Mmm that feels good.'' I could see her fingers moving rapidly on her clit. ''That's right daddy, push it in all the way in.''