A Daughter's Devotion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The next morning, I woke to find that Jodie wasn't beside me. Then I heard her talking on her phone. I couldn't hear all she was saying, but I did hear her say, ''Probably a week. I'll keep in touch to let you know how he is.'' Jodie came back into the bedroom. She was wearing a long football T-shirt.

''Oh, daddy you're awake.''

I looked at the clock, it was nearly eight. I was late. I'd overslept. I quickly moved to the edge of the bed.

''Daddy, stay in bed. I've just phoned the depot to tell them you're ill. You're not going anywhere.''

''But I...'' Jodie interrupted me with a very brusque tone, ''Daddy, I've told them you're ill. They said you must be bad because you haven't had time off in years. They're concerned about you. So get back to bed.''

I lay back on the bed.

Jodie spoke more softly now, ''You need time to relax. I told you everything will be fine. So just take it easy.''

''Where's your sister.''

''She's in her bedroom,'' Jodie paused then said, ''She's not going to work either.''

''How do you know?''

''When I went in to tell her stop crying, she told me she couldn't face work.''

''So did she phone the library?''

''No, I did. She may be a pain in the ass, and I've told her that; but no good will come of her losing her job.''

''Thanks Jodie.''

''Yes well, she's still my sister.''

''It was kind of you.''

''She loves that job. Her being so fond of books and all.''

''Thanks for helping her.''

''Daddy try and get some sleep, you need to take it easy.''

I leaned back into the pillow. Jodie sat on the edge of the bed, then pulled her T-shirt off and lay naked alongside me. She put an arm around me and emotionally exhausted I did drift off to sleep.

* * * * *

Later Jodie made me something to eat and then spent the rest of the morning playing with my cock. It did swell, but it didn't get hard. In the early afternoon, Jodie suggested that we both masturbate in front of each other.

So, we did. Jodie was at the top of the bed leaning back against the pillows with her legs wide open fingering her clit, while I knelt in front of her jerking my cock. Well trying to jerk my cock. I gripped the base with one hand to steady it, and with the other I stroked my semi-swollen shaft. I kept at it, but I wasn't really getting anywhere. I could see by the way that Jodie's body was beginning to shake that she was ready to cum.

I said, ''Keep going Jodie, I'm going to cum.'' Even though I wasn't. Jodie uttered a series of grunts, and her lower body began to tremble. Then she exploded as one orgasm was followed by another. Jodie needed to cum bad and finally she collapsed satiated onto the bed. Her eyes were closed, and I wondered if she'd lost consciousness, but she hadn't.

She opened her eyes, caught me in a stare and said, ''Daddy did you Cum?''

I shook my head, ''Almost darling. I thought it was on the way, but nothing happened.'' Jodie sighed sat up and came over and hugged me. Then she took my cock in her hand and stroked it gently. My daughter certainly wasn't a quitter.

Jodie looked me in the eyes and said, ''Daddy we're going to have story time.'' ''Yes, story time. You just lay there and listen, and we'll see what happens. ''

And Jodie started telling me some of the erotic, you might say dirty, things that she had done at college. My ex-wife and I often used to 'dirty talk' to get ourselves going, but when it's your daughter it has an added piquancy.

And so I heard how Jodie had jerked Rik off in the back row of the lecture hall at college while watching a coaching movie. She'd miscalculated and intended to take his cum in her mouth; but he ejaculated before she was ready, sending a jet of cum up in the air. Fortunately. No one noticed.

Then there was the time the lesbian athletics' coach watched her in the shower after she'd been training. Then invited her back to her office where she finger fucked Jodie until she couldn't cum anymore. The final story did actually cause a tingle in the bottom of my balls, although it came to nothing.

Somehow Jodie had let Rik talk her into a threesome. The threesome involved a coach much older than both of them. In fact, this guy was about to retire. It turned out that he fancied Rik more than her, and had Rik's cock in his mouth as soon as they stripped and got onto the bed. Jodie was surprised how excited she became watching them.

She did get between them and sucked the guy, but he was on top of Rik as soon as she finished. When he started to fuck Rik up the ass; Jodie had to play with herself, cumming at the same time as the old guy did. After that the old guy fucked her while Rik jerked himself.

''You know daddy after that I bought the dildo, I just had to fuck Rik myself. And I did, and he loved it. Weird what you find out about people and yourself.''

Although these stories were certainly hot, I had no erection. Jodie had tried her best but to no avail. She didn't press the matter; but took me in her arms, kissed me and got up.

''Daddy, you need something to eat. I'll fix you something and bring it in.''

Later, after we finished, I quizzed her on Linda.

''Have you seen your sister?''

''No daddy, but she's been in the kitchen. She's had something as there's a plate drying by the sink.''

''Do you think you should see her?''

''No daddy, maybe tomorrow. Let her have time to cool down.''

Early evening Jodie and I were lazing on the bed. She had worked so hard but got nowhere. She deserved something in return for her efforts, so I went down on her and licked her pussy. She said I didn't have to do it; but I did, and she enjoyed it.

I was thinking about getting the dildo and using it on her when there was a noise out in the corridor. It was Linda's bedroom door opening and then closing.

Then there was a noise outside and the bedroom door opened. There in the doorway was Linda, wrapped tightly in a white dressing gown. I pulled the duvet over my body.

''What do you want?'' Jodie barked.

Linda seemed frozen, wide eyed and uncertain. Then with a surprisingly firm voice she said, ''I've come to help daddy.''

Chapter 7 Exploration

Linda came in and stopped at the side of the bed.

Jodie looked up at her, she wasn't smiling.

''Well, if you're going to help daddy, you better get rid of that robe.''

Linda undid the belt and slid the robe off. She was wearing a pale blue bra and panties. The bra was struggling to contain a pair of magnificent breasts.

Jodie wasn't finished yet, ''And you can get rid of those too.''

Uncomplaining Linda unclipped her bra freeing two large breasts, then pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. She was more than just my youngest daughter; she was a magnificent woman. I couldn't help but stare and drink in the absolute beauty of her body. Her pretty face reminded me of my ex-wife, with her deep brown eyes, high cheek bones and a small straight nose.

Then those beautiful breasts, much larger than Jodie's small pert ones. Full and hanging down slightly with large dark nipples jutting out proudly. A flat stomach and then above her two long legs, a hairy pussy.

I was close enough to see the hairs curling down the sides of Linda's pussy, some continuing down and under to her ass hole. Her pussy was very different to Jodie's single split. Her pussy lips protruded slightly and at the top I could see a well-developed clit, much larger than Jodie's little bud.

''Turn round.'' Jodie's voice was still harsh.

Linda looked puzzled for a moment.

''I said turn around. Daddy would like to see, but he's too shy to ask.''

Linda turned around revealing a large, curved ass. The cheeks met together in the middle. Her ass was like a ripe fruit, soft and enticing. Jodie's ass cheeks were separate masses of muscle. Jodie's body was taut and boyish, a real athlete's body; Linda's was all woman in the traditional sense. She oozed sexuality in an innocent way, unknowing of the potency of her beautiful form.

Jodie spoke again, ''OK sis' you want to help daddy, go ahead.'' With that Jodie moved to the side of the bed and positioned herself to see what her sister would do. Throughout all this I had said nothing, just watched amazed at what I was seeing.

Linda pointed to the bed and spoke softly, ''Daddy, I want you to lay face down on the bed.''

I readily complied. The sight of Linda's magnificent form had caused my cock to swell, although it wasn't erect. Surely two naked daughters would get it to work.

Linda continued, ''Now daddy I want you to raise your butt.'' This I did. Then I heard movement and sensed Linda behind me. There was a silent pause, then I felt Linda's tongue on my ass hole. I heard Jodie gasp as she watched what Linda was doing.

Linda's tongue teased and tormented the sensitive nerve endings which ringed my ass. It darted in and out of my ass hole, sometimes deep, sometimes just on the edge. I had never felt such sensations before. How long this went on I couldn't be sure, five minutes, ten maybe. It was exquisite, an agony of timeless pleasure. Then Linda stopped, I sighed in disappointment.

But a moment later I felt her finger gently sliding up my rectum. It passed through the entrance of my ass, pushing through the muscles which contracted trying to prevent it. It went deep, then deeper until it found what it was looking for. My prostate.

Here as it slowly rubbed around the gland, Linda's finger performed an exotic dance of sensual delights. Sensations shot up to my balls, piercing them with a torment of sexual intensity. I could feel my sperm churning, although my cock was untouched; I could also feel my cock hardening. Then a hand reached for my cock. It was Jodie, who began to slowly stroke the shaft.

''Daddy, you're getting hard. My goodness it's hardening. Wow, if it gets any bigger it's going to explode.'' I could hear the joy in Jodie's voice as she spoke.

Linda continued to massage that exquisite gland in my ass hole, and my cock stiffened to full rigidity. Then Linda removed her finger, gently pushed me to the side and lay next to me on the bed. She opened her legs and bent her knees.

''Go for it daddy,'' Jodie was shouting, she couldn't contain her enthusiasm. ''Stick it in her, She's ready for it. Stick it in.''

I looked down. Saw a hairy pussy with open lips and a pink interior. My instincts were saying put it in, put it in balls deep. I could see some juices oozing out of Linda's pussy. Everything was ready, but at the back of my brain a voice was saying, ''Take care, this is your youngest daughter, yours is probably the first cock she has ever had.''

Jodie was still shouting words of encouragement, ''Fuck her daddy. Fuck her. Look at her, she wants it. She wants it bad.'' And as she said this Linda moved her hips, a gentle wriggle and a sway. She looked like she did want it, so I leaned forward and slid the head of my cock into the entrance to her pussy.

This was always the difficult part, once through the tight little entrance all would be well. Linda let out a gruff, ''Uh'' as I pushed inside, then with another push the whole of my cock glided up her. Linda wasn't a virgin, but it was still a tight fit.

I heard Linda take a deep breath and then she let it out again in a long sigh. I started slowly with a careful push in, and a slow pull out. Linda's pussy was tight like Jodie's but seemed deeper, it seemed to suck my cock further inside than her older sister's did.

I kept this up until I felt Linda was settled, then I began to fuck faster, getting into a regular in-out rhythm. Linda took it well and soon her ''ah's'' and ''mms'' matched my strokes. Then it was time for some serious fucking, and I rammed hard and with every push she let out a harsher grunt. Suddenly a hand grasped my balls, it was Jodie. As I thrust on Jodie pulled and twisted my balls.

I couldn't hold back. The tightness of Linda's pussy and Jodie's ball squeezing was too much. I heard Linda let out a yell as my spurting cock pierced her. Spurts of hot cum shot from my cock deep up that tight little hole.

Linda's body was shaking and I could feel her pussy muscles contracting, trying to grip my cock. Amazingly, I was still hard. I kept fucking her, hard and deep. I looked down and saw Linda's pretty face with her eyes closed and mouth open. With every thrust her breasts swung out and then back, making a slapping noise as one breast hit the other.

Linda was trembling from her legs to her neck. She was gasping as though drowning and when her last orgasm broke, she shrieked and kicked both legs out from her body. I kept my cock in, gripping her around the waist and holding on as long as I could. Then Linda went limp and started sobbing. I slid my cock out soaked in cum and pussy juices and took her in my arms.

''Are you all right darling? Are you all right?''

Linda opened her eyes, paused to focus them, then said, ''Daddy, I love you. I want to make it right for you.'' I felt my eyes moisten and said, ''Linda, I love you. You've made me so happy.''

Then the mood was broken by Jodie, ''Well you've done that sis', look at daddy.'' Instinctively I looked down. My cock was still hard, standing proud and arrogant, with some droplets of sperm trickling down the shaft.

Then Jodie continued, ''Linda, where in hell did you learn to stick your finger up daddy's ass?''

Linda regained her composure, sat up and said in a very matter of fact tone, ''Oh, I read about it. There was a book in the library.''

* * * * *

So, a very eventful day was coming to an end. Linda got off the bed, picked up her underwear and put on her robe. Then she kissed me on the cheek and went off to have a shower before going to bed.

Jodie stayed with me, and I gave her a good fucking. After all she had worked so long trying to give me an erection, she deserved one. Of course, one fuck wasn't enough for her, and with a brief pause she mounted me and rode hard and long until exhausted by orgasms she dozed beside me.

For myself, I couldn't get off to sleep. I reflected on the day. Now I was hard again and certainly it seemed my erections were here to stay. Linda had unlocked the key to a hard cock. And my daughters, so different in many ways with the boyish Jodie and the very feminine Linda, had each played their part. Both had tight pussies, both had enjoyed being fucked, both seemed satisfied with the cock they had revived.

But what of the future? Jodie and I were already having a good sexual relationship; and it had gone beyond Jodie simply having sex with me to put me on the road to recovery. At least I thought it had. Maybe I just didn't want to face up to the fact that sooner or later Jodie would need a relationship with someone in her own age group. She would be back at college at the end of the summer and there would be no shortage of males there.

And what of Linda? Thinking of that luscious, innocent body sent my cock tingling. There was so much we could explore together, and yet was she so innocent? Even the knowledgeable Jodie hadn't stuck her finger up my ass. And those breasts like ripe fruit. And that big soft ass. I'd fucked her so quick I hadn't had the chance to explore that perfect body.

And that pussy that fitted me like a tight glove. It wasn't a virgin pussy. The innocent Linda had had something up there in the past. But had it been a cock? Jodie had a strap on, maybe Linda had a dildo too. Either way, my cock had gone up there without obstruction.

Then there was the question of what would happen when Jodie went back to college? It would be Linda and I here together. Would tonight's fucking be a one off, or would things return to normal? Time would be something we had a lot of.

In the meantime, how would Linda fit in with Jodie and my sexual romp? Would she come in for a quick fuck and then go back to her room to read? Now that she had restored my erection, did she consider her job was done and that was it? Would I have them one at a time, or in a threesome? It was difficult to contemplate what the future might hold.

* * * * *

The next morning, I woke up to find Jodie was already up. I could hear noises coming from the kitchen. There was loud talking and laughter. I pulled some shorts and a T-shirt on. When I entered the kitchen Jodie was preparing breakfast. Linda was already sat at the table.

She smiled at me when I came in and greeted me with a cheerful, ''Morning daddy.'' Instinctively I replied, ''Morning girls'' and went to my place.

Everything was normal except no one was going to work, since Jodie had put both Linda and I on sick leave. We were just finishing breakfast when Jodie spoke, ''I've got to go into town to see the coach at the leisure centre. I'll be gone for a couple of hours.'' She left the table, ''I'll be here for lunch. I'll bring something back for us.'' Then she was out of the door leaving Linda and I at the table.

There were an awkward few minutes, then Linda got up and began clearing the breakfast things. I went into the sitting room and picked up a newspaper. I could hear Linda humming in the kitchen. Then she stopped and I heard her bedroom door opening and then closing.

I put the paper down and reflected on the situation. Yesterday I had fucked my eighteen-year-old daughter and she certainly seemed to enjoy it. Jodie was going to be out for at least a couple of hours, and I was pretty sure she had deliberately left me alone with Linda so that I could have sex with her. But Linda had given me no signals that she wanted to have sex. She had gone into her bedroom and closed the door.

Linda was so different that Jodie. Jodie was certainly forthright when it came to sex. But then again Linda had lived a very sheltered life. For a moment an image of Linda's naked body flashed through my mind. Those succulent breasts, the hairy bush, her long legs. My cock started to harden. I had to go in. I got up and went to Linda's bedroom. I knocked on the door and opened it.

Linda was lying on the bed with her back against a pillow. She had been reading and she lowered her book as I came in and smiled at me.

''Hello Daddy.''

''Hello darling.'' I didn't know what else to say and remained awkward, frozen in the doorway.

Linda continued smiling and said, ''Do you want something daddy?''

My mouth opened, but nothing came out. Linda was not put off. ''Daddy, tell me what you want.''

''Well Linda, I.... I..''

''Daddy, do you want to have sex with me?''

She sounded as matter of fact as though she was asking me if I wanted a cup of coffee.

I felt myself going red with embarrassment. I had to act or run away. ''Of course I do. I just wondered whether you wanted to.''

''I'd love to daddy. You should know that.'' Linda smiled at me; then put a marker in her book, closed it and placed it on the bedside table.

Linda's totally normal ambience and her ordinary, innocent way of talking, as though she was speaking to someone who was renewing their library books, enchanted me. It seemed so inappropriate. In contrast to Jodie's highly charged sexual vocabulary, which was always accompanied by panting and the hot aroma of sex.

I moved forward and took hold of Linda's hand and said, ''Come with me Linda.'' Linda slid off the bed and gripping my hand followed me towards my bedroom. The door was open, and I directed her to the bed where she sat down on the edge. I pulled my T-shirt over my head and dropped my shorts. I stood before her with a proud, arrogant erection sticking out from my body.

Linda looked serious and stared for a moment at my throbbing cock as it twitched and jerked inches from her face. Then she gazed up at me with those big innocent eyes and lifted both her arms up high over her head so that I could pull off her T-shirt.

Then I unclipped her bra and released those two magnificent breasts. I paused for a moment and relished the view. Then I gently pushed her back onto the bed and removed her shorts, followed by her panties. When these came off Linda opened her legs slightly displaying her hairy bush and pussy lips. At the top of her split, a well-developed clit was already swelling in anticipation.