A Daughter's Devotion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid it in right up to its hilt. Jodie was panting hard. She was gasping as she said, ''Move it in and out slowly.'' I did so, slowly and steadily. In out, in out, in out. Then Jodie almost cried out.

''Daddy stop now! Put your cock in, or I'll cum too soon.''

Well, this was it. Dildoing Jodie had given me a massive hard on and it was a rock-solid cock that nudged into the entrance of Jodie's ass. I felt her muscles contract as the head of my cock pushed in, and Jodie buried her head into the duvet and grunted loudly as my cock passed through the entrance into the tunnel of her ass. Jodie let out a cry, muffled by the duvet as I eased it further in. Then a muffled shriek which stopped me cold.

I couldn't fuck her like this if it hurt her so much. But she raised her head and almost shouted, ''Go on daddy. Go on daddy. Fuck me in my ass.'' So I continued sliding it further in. I was amazed at the elasticity of her ass as it took the full length of my cock.

That was the last rational thought I had as the tightness of Jodie's ass, constricting my cock and almost sucking it in, overwhelmed me with its exquisite grip. It was so different from her pussy. I felt as though I was filling her whole body with cock. I let my cock rest deep inside the depths of Jodie's ass wallowing in its warmth and tightness. It was pure heaven, and I felt the tingling irritation in my balls which indicated my sperm was ready to shoot.

I would probably have let the suction of Jodie's ass extract my sperm from me, except that it didn't fit in with Jodie's desires. ''Fuck me daddy, fuck me. Do it to me daddy, do it.'' And I did, moving my cock slowly and steadily in and out, all the time fighting the urge to cum. All the time conscious of Jodie's fingers vigorously massaging her clit.

This couldn't go on and Jodie shouted, ''I'm cumming,'' as she started to shake her body back and forwards. I struggled to keep my cock in as Jodie collapsed into the covers, thrashing around in an agony of sensation. I'd never known her cum like this. Her legs were jerking, and she gripped her breasts with her hands as one orgasm followed another.

I couldn't hold back and shot a jet of hot cum up into her ass. I kept going and another load shot forth. As I came, I was conscious of Jodie crying, but I couldn't stop fucking until the last of my cum had been deposited deep within her ass.

Then I withdrew my cock and took her in my arms, ''Darling, darling, it's all right. It's all right.'' I kissed her on her lips. Jodie opened her eyes as the tears flowed down her face, her voice was almost a whisper, ''Daddy I am all right. It was just so beautiful.'' She paused, and wiped a tear from her cheek, ''It was just so beautiful. I love you daddy. I love you so much.''

* * * * *

Jodie and I were showered and presentable when Linda returned home from her work in the library. We ate together round the table like any other family. No one would have realised that a couple of hours before my cock had been embedded deep up my daughter's ass.

Linda chatted cheerfully with her sister, and I delighted in their company. I had spent so much time with Jodie, that I felt guilty that I had been neglecting Linda. I didn't mean that in a sexual way. Linda had always been a loyal and devoted daughter and I like to think that I was a devoted father. She had looked after me for years since my wife left, and then after that when Jodie won her scholarship and went to college.

I loved them both, they were so good in their different ways.

It had been an exhausting day and I had to be at work early tomorrow, so I retired early. Through the closed door of my bedroom, I heard the girls laughing and talking; then eventually silence and I went to sleep.

It must have been after midnight that my bedroom door quietly opened and Jodie came in. I had half expected it. She slipped naked into bed alongside me and whispered in my ear, ''Sorry daddy, but I couldn't sleep. I need a cuddle.''

I took her in my arms and cuddled her, then I laid her on her back and fucked her. I tried hard to keep as quiet as possible, but the bed still creaked and when Jodie came she knocked the headboard as she threw her hands above her head in ecstasy. I kept thrusting slow and steady, but as I shot my load I uttered an audible ''Fuck'' as I came.

Afterwards and somewhat guiltily, Jodie and I listened in silence to hear if there was any noise in Linda's bedroom across the corridor. But there was nothing. Then Jodie slid out of bed, turned, kissed me and was gone.

* * * * *

I was up early the next morning and had coffee waiting for Linda when she emerged from the shower in her robe. I couldn't help but notice the large breasts which Linda's robe vainly fought to contain, so different than the small perky breasts of her sister. Linda fixed herself an English muffin and sat down.

''Daddy, is Jodie coaching today?''

''Yes, honey she's helping at the sports' centre, but she'll be back early afternoon. Later I'm taking her to the track I told you about, the one on the edge of town. Do you want to come?''

''No daddy, there wouldn't be anything for me to do.'' She ate a bit of muffin, ''Anyway, I've got a busy day; we're getting a lot of new books in. New editions. I won't have much energy left this evening.''

I drank some coffee and Linda ate some muffin. Then she looked over at me and said, ''Daddy, did you hear any noises last night? I thought I heard something?'' For a moment my mind went blank in panic. Then I managed to get myself together.

''No darling, I didn't hear anything.''

''I wonder if we had a squirrel in the loft. It was a sort of knocking noise.''

I drank some coffee as nonchalantly as possible before saying, ''I'll have a look when I get back tonight, but it was probably outside.''

Linda finished her breakfast and returned to her room. I was ready for work myself, and we both left before Jodie was up.

Chapter 5 Transformation

In the early evening I drove Jodie over to the track. We parked alongside a minibus full of young athletes who were waiting to leave. Their coach and driver gave us a friendly wave and then they were gone. It was a clear warm summer's evening, and we probably had a couple of hours before the sun went down when we would have to leave.

Jodie carried her kit bag up the steps to the top of the bank and I followed. The gate was still open, but I closed it behind me and locked it. We had booked the track, and I didn't want anyone else coming in, particularly as the clubhouse was still open.

Jodie went into the clubhouse and changed into her track outfit. I waited outside sitting on a bench which was angled towards the track. She skipped by me and onto the field. She looked the perfect athlete. Bronzed, long legged, and muscled in all the right places.

She was wearing very tight running pants which if she wasn't totally shaven would have easily exposed some pubes. Her stomach taunt and flat was bare, and above was a sports' top which kept her small breasts under control. Her blond hair was tied back, which made her cheekbones more prominent in that pretty blue-eyed face.

She did some warmup exercises and then went to the centre of the field to practice her long jump. I went with the rake and restored the flat surface of the sand pit after each jump. Then it was short sprints and the evening seemed to slip away.

The sun was about to set, and the light began to fade when Jodie decided to finish with some laps of the track. My she ran fast. She pounded that track hard as she raced around it. I watched enthralled from the seat near the first bend as she continued to lap the track. I heard her regular breathing as she cornered by me and headed for the straight. Surely this must be her last lap.

When Jodie was about halfway down the final straight she slowed down and stopped. Then she went to the side of the track. She was about a hundred yards from me, and I could see her movements clearly.

Jodie was stripping. She pulled her tight sports top over her head; her breasts weren't big enough to justify a sports' bra. Then she pulled down her elasticated pants and stepped out of them. Then she undid her running shoes and removed her socks. Finally, she reached up and freed her hair from the band, shaking it loose as she did so.

It was as though she wanted to lose all aspects of civilisation. Jodie had returned to nature. Exactly the same as her ancestors deep in the past. Returning to the primeval. Shedding modernity and its values and norms. Then she was off, building up speed until she was running as fast as before. Like those ancients who had begun their journey in the grasslands of the east, a journey which would eventually bring them here, to this place and time.

Jodie raced by me in a pounding of bare feet and a flashing image of naked breasts and long bronzed legs. Then she was gone on another lap, disappearing into the near darkness of the far side of the track which was now in shadow. Then she was heading down the straight towards me and then by me onto another circuit.

It was as if there was some strange power here. Some powerful force of nature. I felt it as I saw her muscled ass race by. Then I started to remove my clothes. Naked I watched her as she raced on. She was coming down the straight towards me, and I reached for my hard cock and jerked it in her honour. Jodie passed me without looking, but then swerved off the track and to the side. She stood breathing deeply almost gasping, then she sank to her knees.

I went over to her kneeling body, the outline of her spine curving down towards the gap in her buttocks.

''Jodie you were magnificent.''

She didn't reply, her gasping breath replaced by a slow panting. I leaned down and picked her up into my arms. I carried her a little way up the bank where the grass was longer and softer. There I laid her down on her back, gently opened her legs and slid my cock up inside with one push.

Her pussy was soaking wet and there was a slight squelch as my cock penetrated the full length of her vagina. For a moment I left it there, unmoving and wallowing in the warmth and wetness of her pussy; but a quick clenching of Jodie's pussy muscles told me she wanted more and so I began. This was a special night. Something had been unleashed in Jodie and I felt it too; so, I concentrated on giving her the best fucking I could.

I kept it slow and steady for a while, but then nature took its course and my rhythm exploded in a passion of almost brutal thrusting. Jodie took it all and loved it. Some thrusts were so powerful that I lifted her off the ground. A violent spasm of her body shook her as she came.

But I continued to pound on as deep as I could; pausing only to turn her over onto all fours for a deeper penetration. Jodie tried to keep in position; but it was all too intense, and she collapsed in front of me moaning as another orgasm drenched her, expelling my cock as she did so.

Then she rolled onto her back, reached down and pulled my cock up towards her face. She opened her mouth wide and I slid it in. She sucked hard, grabbed my balls with one hand and with the other jerked my cock in a frenzy of strokes. When I came, I could hear her gurgling as she tried to swallow the huge load that I was pumping into her. An impossible task and a flood of sperm escaped her lips and dripped down onto her breasts. We were both shaking as the final waves of orgasm seeped out of our bodies.

It was a fuck to remember. The track was now almost in full shadow as the sun sank in the west. I went back along the track and retrieved Jodie's sportswear. We showered in the clubhouse, dressed and returned to the car.

On the drive home, Jodie said nothing, neither did I. When we pulled up onto the drive of our house Jodie leaned towards me, kissed me on the lips and whispered, ''I love you daddy.''

Inside Linda had already gone to bed, but her light was still on, so I knocked on her door and went in. She was propped up in bed with a pillow behind her back reading. Linda smiled when I came in. I asked her how the new book delivery had gone, and she said that everything was fine. I kissed her on the cheek and went out into the corridor.

Jodie was asleep on the couch in the living room. I picked her up and carried her into her bedroom. There I undressed her and put her to bed. She was in a deep sleep and didn't respond when I kissed her goodnight.

I didn't realise it at the time, but the episode at the track was a breaking away into a new life. It could be seen as a return to nature, almost a purification; but it was also a shedding of the present. A desperate rejection of convention. Either way we had a fantastic fuck.

I slept well that night and awoke early the next morning. Linda and I went off to work at the same time. Jodie was coaching at the sports centre the next morning but would be home for lunch. I had managed to get the afternoon off and planned to be home too. We could share some time together before Linda finished work at five.

And that's what happened, except it didn't quite work out as we expected.

Chapter 6 Discovery

As soon as Jodie returned the following afternoon, I took her into my bedroom. I stripped her and naked we talked and fooled around on the bed. I loved these moments of casual intimacy. She took a delight in playing with my balls, which excited by her touch retracted stone like against my body.

''Daddy, these seem very full today.'' She laughed as she spoke.

''Well darling, you'd better do something about it.''

Jodie leaned over and took the head of my cock in her mouth, but only for a minute or so, she wanted more than that.

''Daddy, I want it in my ass.''

''OK, darling.'' I reached for the lube which was on the bedside table. I smeared my cock all over. Jodie was lying face down on the bed, her naked body stretched out before me. I squeezed out some more lube and rubbed it around and inside her ass hole. Then I went forward ready to enter her, but Jodie gently pushed me back, ''No daddy, I want to be on top.''

With that I rolled over and Jodie squatted above me, reaching down to steady my cock. This time she was facing towards me, and her small breasts with their hard nipples swung forward from her body. Jodie was looking down and concentrating on my cock. When she was sure she was in the right position she slowly lowered herself down upon it.

The head of my cock easily slid into the entrance of her ass hole. Then Jodie paused for a moment before she let the weight of her body slide down fully upon it. In one action the full length of my cock glided up her, and as it did so Jodie threw back her head uttering a gasp of pleasure.

I had a fantastic view of Jodie impaled upon my cock, leaning back with her legs slightly open. I could see there was a slight hint of perspiration between her breasts, and I could see some pussy juice oozing out beneath her fingers as she began to rub her clit.

It was the most erotic of sights, my nineteen-year-old daughter with her father's cock buried deep up her ass playing with herself. But what I could see and Jodie could not, was her younger sister Linda standing in the open doorway staring at us with eyes wide open.

A loud shriek pierced the silence of the room.

''Jodie! Jodie! What are you doing? Oh, my goodness you're fucking daddy. Fucking daddy!'' With that Linda rushed away from the room.

I was speechless. Jodie spun round looking after her sister, twisting her body and causing her ass hole to corkscrew on my cock. I couldn't help myself. A searing pleasure shot from my balls, and I spurted a jet of cum up into her rising body.

Jodie leapt from the bed in pursuit of her sister, trailing a thread of cum behind her. Linda's door slammed. Then Jodie shouted something and went in. Bedlam was breaking out as my two daughters screamed at each other. I moved to the edge of the bed, wiped my cock, and went out into the corridor. I could hear Jodie shouting at Linda.

''You know nothing Linda. You know nothing. Yes, lay there with a pillow over your head and hide from the world. It's all you're good for.''

It sounded like Linda threw the pillow at Jodie, then there was more shrieking and arguing. I couldn't make out what was being said, so I crossed the corridor to the entrance to Linda's bedroom. The door was slightly ajar, and I could see Jodie squatting on top of Linda. She was holding her down and gripping both of Linda's arms.

''Now you better listen to me Linda and listen pretty good.'' Linda struggled but surrendered quickly to Jodie's superior strength. Jodie went on to explain how yes, she was having sex with me, but it was for my good. She was saving me from a life of loneliness and isolation. Sex was the only way. Jodie seemed to talk for ages, then I heard Linda's voice.

''Yes, but it's incest Jodie. You can't have sex with your father.''

''It's for his good. It's for all our good.'' Jodie sounded harsh and determined.

''He's our father.''

''This is different. If I didn't do this he'd be lost. Don't you understand?''

Linda said something which I couldn't make out, but Jodie bit back hard.

''Don't come that with me Linda, you didn't care about that on the night of your eighteenth birthday. Do you remember how many times you came? Cos I do.''

''That was different!''

''Oh. Because it was all girls together?''

Then there was more shrieking and noise. I backed away from the door but could see Jodie wrestling with Linda in a contest in which there could be only one winner. Then there was more verbal back and forth which I couldn't clearly hear. I went back to the bedroom door. Jodie was getting off Linda.

''Look Linda you're trapped here, you could get out of this mess, but you don't want to. I think Daddy does, and if I can help him free himself I will.''

Linda started to say something, but Jodie sharply cut her off, ''Just shut up. You're choking yourself on your conventionality. You read too many books. I'm going to help daddy and if you don't approve, I don't care.'' Jodie was moving towards the door, so I rushed back into my bedroom. I could hear her shout back at Linda, ''So if you don't like it too bad.''

I was laying on the bed when Jodie came back in and shut the door. I was still in shock. Jodie climbed onto the bed and took me in her arms.

''It'll be all right daddy. It'll be all right. Linda will just have to come to terms with it, and she will. ''

I didn't say anything. What I dreaded had happened. I loved both my daughters and now pandemonium had broken out with a vengeance.

I sat up, ''I'd better go and see her.'' Jodie grasped my arm. She had a very hard grip.

''Don't do that daddy. Not yet.'' I looked into Jodie's eyes. She had that determined, serious look which went deep. ''She's not ready yet.''

I lay back on the bed. I couldn't help it, but tears came to my eyes.

Jodie spoke softly, ''Daddy, it will be fine. I mean it.'' Then she leaned down and started to suck my cock. Jodie kept at it, but I couldn't get hard. I felt a flutter of panic in me. Supposing my recovery really was over.

Jodie kept the head of my cock in her mouth and with one hand grasped the base of my cock in a tight grip. With the other she started to jerk me off. My cock started to swell but then went limp.

There was nothing Jodie could do, and she realised it. In an instance she was off the bed and out the door. I heard her burst into Linda's room and start shouting. There was a lot of screaming and more shouting.

Then the door slammed, and Jodie returned to my bedroom. She slipped onto the bed and took me in her arms.

''Daddy it's time to get some sleep now. Don't worry we fixed it once, and we will do so again.''

Jodie nestled up close and I fell into a restless sleep.