A Daughter's Vacation Being Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty feet ahead of us I could see the fire that my five friends had set up. There were no lights in this section so I doubt they would see us coming. I thought about what I was going to say in my head, 'hey guys, I'm here! Also here is my mom and her tits!' But before I could say anything, we came into view and the guys made the first move.

"Lena! Holy shit you came topless, that's awesome! Oh fuck you brought a friend? And she's hot and topless also! You are the greatest!"

The other guys echoed those comments throwing compliments to both of us. Okay, so at least they thought my mom was hot. A weird thing to be thankful for, but it's a strange kind of day.

"So who is your attractive friend you brought Lena?"

Here we go. "Well... this...is...my...mom."

Silence as almost all eyes were on my mom's boobs.

"That's awesome!"

"Way to go Lena and Lena's mom!"

"You're staying, right Lena's mom?"

The boys were excited by the introduction, that's for sure. We gathered around the fire and talked, me and my mom's breasts glowing from the fire light. Despite having another topless woman there, the guys gave me no less attention. In fact rather than halving the focus I was getting earlier, they seemed to double their attention. It helped that mom and I stood next to each other the majority of the time. Frequently I would notice a guy's gaze starting at my right tit and scanning over to my mom's left, conveniently aligned for them.

I was in awe of the confidence mom showed. She acted as if the boys were lucky to have her around, but still didn't come off as conceited. Mom was a lot more flirty than I was as well. She would playfully run her fingers through their hair, hold her arm on a guy's shoulder, or poke them in the chest. She would also return the many remarks she was getting on her looks with compliments of the boys. Saying how fit they looked, cute they are in the face, or how their hair made them look so handsome. Hearing this made me feel bad as I don't think I had said a single nice thing about the guys looks since I got topless the first time. I quickly started mimicking this behavior, but not as naturally as my mom seemed to be able to do it.

My conversational topics continued to be innocent, with me talking more about my interests, not drawing attention to my naked breast. For example, I talked about a favorite fan fiction I recently read. It just so happened that during my explanation, my boobs were visible to everyone listening. Mom on the other hand would frequently draw attention to her breast.

One story would end "... I say that, but here I am naked from the waist up in front of a crowd of college boys!" or "...but I bet that wouldn't have happened if I came dressed like this!" and even once, "... they were so big I could probably only fit 3 of them in between these girls!."

Each story would end with her point to her boobs while she stuck her chest out. I would laugh nervously with the guys, while they all stared at my mom's tits. I noticed the other girl hadn't shown up. I asked about her.

"Who knows. To be honest, she was a bore. I'm really glad you showed up today and then brought your mom," a guy responded to the nods of the other four.

I started to feel bad that dad was back at the room feeling really worried at us being out here like this. I realized I hadn't mentioned anything about mom being married. I didn't want the guys to think she was, available, whatever that might mean to them. I thought of a story where I could bring that up and told it, even mentioning that dad, my mom's husband, was at the resort with us. Nobody seemed to change their behaviors upon learning this, but I felt better having said it.

The fire started to die down and I realized we had been hanging out for over 4 hours. As we started to say goodbye, mom unexpectedly went in to hug each guys which they took without compliant. Feeling like it would be really awkward if I didn't, I followed suit, hugging each guy after her. The result was my bare chest was pressed right up against the boy's equally bare skin. My nipples, which had become hard in the cool sea breeze, were likely easily being noticed by each guy. This felt like we were breaking my promise to dad not to touch the guys, but it wasn't like their hands were on our bare chests.

"You both will come back tomorrow right? Same time, same place?"

I spoke up first, "We'll see. We have a lot of things planned tomorrow as a family."

They looked disappointed but another guy asked what I'm guessing they were all thinking, "And you'll... wear... or rather not wear..."

Again I took charge and spoke up first before my mom, "I don't know, this has been fun by maybe we will wear something more conventional. I packed a nice sun dress I think you guys would like!"

I could almost feel the disappointment they had in response. The guy responded before walking away, "Well, it's your choice, but you both are so beautiful. You don't need fancy dresses to look good."

Tonight was a lot of fun and exhilarating but continuing to hang out half naked with my mom and these guys for the rest of the vacation seemed like a bad idea. I didn't want to do that to dad again anyway.

I wish I had brought my top to put back on for the walk back. There were still a lot of people around and the paths were as bright as ever.

"Thank you for bringing me tonight honey. I really needed that. Those guys were so young and handsome. I feel like I'm 20 years old again," she said with a skip giving a group we were passing a great view of her tits flopping around.

She continued, "I'm surprised how reserved you were though. I didn't realize you got so nervous talking to guys."

That comment flustered me. "I don't get nervous talking to guys! At least... not when I'm fully clothed."

Mom laughed at that, "Being topless in front of these guys shouldn't make you nervous, it should make them nervous. You are a beautiful woman! These guys are going to do anything they can to make you feel welcome. You hold all the power!"

She had a good point, but it didn't matter now. Another group of guys we walked by stopped their previously loud conversation in its tracks to watch us. I really appreciated the fact that without anything covering them, my breast really bounced a lot when I walked.

Mom started the conversation up again, "You sounded unsure about going back tomorrow. Didn't you have fun tonight. We should go back tomorrow for sure!"

"I did have fun, and I do want to go back," I said truthfully.

"We'll finish our family plans tomorrow with plenty of time. Don't worry about it. Good! I'm looking forward to tomorrow night," mom said as bouncy as ever.

"Me too, but like I said I'm going to wear my sundress and you should wear yours. You look really nice in that color."

Mom stepped in front of me facing me, our chest almost colliding. "But the guys will be so disappointed," she said looking disappointed herself.

"Besides, it's like we talked about. This will be really good practice talking to guys for you."

"But dad will be..."

"You let me worry about dad. This is what he does. He gets mad when he can't control things but drops it the next day."

I somehow doubted that dad was going to drop the fact that his wife is spending hours showing off her tits to a group of guys half his age.

We left the topic at that having arrived back at the room. I planned to talk to mom about it again and maybe agree on us going back tomorrow wearing our full bikinis as a compromise. Inside the room my sister was playing on her phone and dad was asleep. Or at least pretending to be as I imagined he was thinking about what his topless wife had been doing for the past 4 or 5 hours. The rest of us went to bed, resting for our first full day on vacation tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up and found my dad and sister awake while mom still was dosing on the couch.

"I trust you both had fun showing off your breast to the entire resort last night," he said sarcastically to me.

I needed to reassure him and calm him down. "The resort was completely empty walking to and from the beach dad," I lied. "Nobody gave us any notice."

I thought he showed some relief on his face, but he continued, "That group of boys though probably gave you both all the notice in the world."

"They were very well behaved and didn't try anything. We would have left the second they did anyway. All we did was talk."

"Talk with your tits out," dad crudely remarked.

I kept trying to reassure him, "Okay, yes. We were not wearing tops. But like mom said, the only reason was to feel good about ourselves. To regain the confidence that we should have."

At first dad didn't have a response to that and I thought he might be able to drop it finally. That was until he had to spit out a final retort.

"Being a slut doesn't give you confidence."

With that last comment, mom shot up from the couch, having been awake listening to the whole conversation.

"God damn it, I won't have you body shaming our daughter after having just gotten her confidence back. You should have seen her last night, she was glowing! This might be just what she needs to kick her life back into gear! In fact, we are going back to the group tonight. Topless."

Well, that killed my plan to talk her into wearing a bikini top. Another night showing off the goods wasn't the worst.

Dad perked up red in the face, "Oh no you are not. That was a one time thing! We are all staying in this room tonight!"

She got up and went into the bathroom, coming back out wearing only her bikini bottoms, with her tits as naked as they were last night.

"Actually," mom said pretty much ignoring dad's last comment, "I think that's not enough. Lena and I will be wearing only bikini bottoms for the whole day today."

My eyes opened up large at the news I would walking around the entire day, in broad day light, with my girls on display for every guy or girl who so desired to see them. Dad fell back into his chair.

"You can't be serious. Hundreds of people are going to see you. We will be eating in restaurants and doing activities. You are going to have your breast out for all of that?"

Mom responded, "Every second." She walked up to me and gave me a hug, pushing her breast into mine.

Dad started panicking, looking around the room for I don't know what. He apparently found it in my younger sister.

"What about Jenna! Are you going to subject her to seeing her mom's breast all day?"

Normally quiet Jenna addressed that question herself. "I don't mind dad. There just breast. I have them myself."

Mom smiled large and gave Jenna a topless hug as well and turned to her husband, "Honey, just breathe. It will be alright. Breast are only sexual because guys make them. My bottoms will stay fully on. Nobody is allowed to touch me but you, my husband. That will never change."

Dad stammered, "But were heading to breakfast, your tits will be there for everyone to see."

Recognizing that he was not going to become any more accepting than this, mom pushed for the rest of us to get ready.

I, as instructed, put on my bikini bottoms and nothing else. I stared at my chest in the bathroom mirror, knowing this was the sight that was going to greet every person I see for the rest of the day. Walking outside with my tits out at night was one thing, but doing it day would be sending a whole different message. Most women probably have ten men in their whole lives see them topless. I was going to achieve that in probably my first ten seconds when we leave the room. But mom's encouraging words echoed in my head and gave me confidence.

Walking back into room, everyone seemed ready to go. My little sister was wearing a bikini which got no comments from my data. I guess comparatively a bikini isn't such a big deal. Dad walked to the door and put his hand on the handle, paused, then turned to face us.

"I'm sorry for my comments earlier, I was wrong and hurtful. You both can wear whatever you want, but please at least wear something!"

Mom was having none of it and pushed by him opening the door. I stepped out and felt sunshine on my full breast for the first time ever. It felt good but I could also feel every eye within 100 meters locked in on my tits. As we walked to the restaurant dad walked out in front. I think he was trying to block people's views, but was not very effective. He glared at guys staring at us and started to tell them to mind their own business. He noticed one man standing with presumably his wife staring at mom's tits.

"You know your husband is staring at my wife's chest right now," he said hoping to get the other man in trouble.

The wife responded, "So am I, your wife has a fantastic rack."

Mom thanked her and returned the compliment while dad stormed on.

Finally arriving at the restaurant, you could see every individual whose chair happen to be facing us point us out to their counterpart across their table. Any A-list celebrity walking in wouldn't have gotten as many turned heads as we got.

"Table for.... four?" the waiter asked eyeing me and mom's body up and down. I don't know if he was counting dad and my sister or just the number of tits in front of him, but he led us to the table. It was maybe the most interesting meal I've had, with the food having nothing to do with it. The strangest moment was when the waiter asked for our drink order. Dad asked for a bloody mary, Jenna an orange juice, and mom asked for large cups of milk for herself and I.

"Right..." the waiter responded, staring at her chest. I swear we had a different waiter come up to the table every 30 seconds asking us if we were doing okay. Or rather, asking mom's and my tits based on where their eyes were looking.

Towards the end of the meal, mom excused herself and left the table. After she was gone for a while we sighted her talking to a booth full of men.

She noticed us looking and waved, shouting, "Honey, these guys are from Colorado also."

Dad slumped down into his chair further as her waving allowed the whole restaurant to watch her breast jiggle wildly.

After finish and leaving the restaurant, we had our first reserved activity. Which was.... horse back riding.

"Maybe we skip this one and find a nice secluded area to relax in," dad suggested.

"What, no! I was really looking forward to riding a horse. As were you I remember. We are going," mom commanded.

To my dad's relief, the horse handler was a woman. Actually a very attractive one who wore a bikini top and rather short blue jean shorts.

As we approached, she hollered to my dad who was walking in front, "Howdy! Are you my 10 am rider?"

Her mood quickly changed when two topless women appeared from behind him.

"Oh, do you need to go back and change first? You got time. I'd recommend riding in pants and a comfortable multi-layer shirt."

"We'll be fine as we are miss," my mom replied smiling coldly.

After a few safety tips and helping us on our horses, the riding went exactly as you would expect. My tits were hopping all over to the point I was worried they would smack my face. Mom was no better off. Riding up and down the beach, we got a lot of hoots and hollers. Riding topless with breast as large as mine proved difficult and distracting. Mom however was able to wave at all our admirers and holler back. My sister rode confidently next to use secured in her bikini but still bounced a lot. Dad stayed way back for most of the ride.

After an hour of riding we dismounted. My chest was surprisingly sore so I was thankful for my girls to be relatively stationary again. We headed back to the same restaurant for lunch. There was a long line but upon seeing us, the waiters let us skip the line. They claimed we had reservations, which was a lie, and led us to a table in the middle of the restaurant where everyone had a clear view of us. None of us said it out loud but it was clear our perky naked tits came with perks.

Once we finished lunch, which was paid for by several nearby tables, we headed over to our afternoon activity, karaoke. I was thankful bull-riding or pogo-sticks wasn't offered at this resort. When we arrived, the place was actually pretty empty, which my dad was happy about. However as we were looking over the song list, the place quickly filled up. Almost as if the crowd was following us. We were worried we wouldn't be able to get many songs in with the crowd, but pretty much nobody but us put in song request. Apparently the crowd came to enjoy watching the singers, rather than sing themselves. Emphasis on the watching.

As we were looking through the songs, mom asked me to go first. She said she was too embarrassed to sing in front of a crowd and didn't want to go first.

"Mom, you've been confidently showing hundreds of people your boobs all day, but singing causes you to get shy?"

"We both have great racks, but only you have a great singing voice," she explained.

I did have a good singing voice and had sang on a stage before, just not topless.

I picked a song and immediately was called up onto the stage. I climbed the stairs and stood out looking at what must have been a hundred, mostly male, faces starting at me. I got a lot of cheers and hadn't even sung a note yet. The song started playing and once I sang some lines I started to feel less nervous. I began swaying and lightly dancing to the song as well which was very well received.

Once the song was completed, they erupted with applause. I waved at them in appreciation which only got my applause. I turned and found mom had come up on stage and was ready to sing, apparently no longer afraid. She sang a much higher beat song than I chose and moved accordingly. At some points she purposely seemed to be shaking her tits. Someone just walking in could be forgiven thinking she was in the middle of a strip routine if not for her hold a microphone.

Jenna had the next song. I was worried the rowdy crowd wouldn't be happy with her clothed performance and might start pressing her to strip. That never happen though and the crowd seemed content with an 18-year-old d-cup high school girl singing pretty well while wearing a bikini. With no one else putting in song request, the three of us sang on stage almost none stop. My dad, who is not a good singer, put in some song request for himself. I think he was just trying to limit how much time his daughter and wife's nude tits were on stage. The crowd hated him being on stage and after the first song was non-stop boos, he didn't try again. We cycled between the three of us singing by ourselves, as a duet, and the ever popular trio. They continued to be very respectful of my sister's nude-free performance.

The place got jammed. I don't think another soul could have fit in that theater and guys were pressed up against the edge of the stage, getting a very interesting angle I'm sure of the bottom of our tits. It felt amazing being on that stage. The crowd was extremely engaged and would sing along with the chorus but then fall dead silent as you sang the quieter parts of the song followed by a huge round of applause when you finished. At times I forgot about the fact that I was bare chested in front of what was probably now three hundred men. Their genuine cheers almost brought me to tears at times.

We sang on stage for almost three hours, but finally our voices were giving out. We sang one last tune all three of us on stage swaying, said our goodbyes and left. I felt like a pop star ending a performance, albeit with a slutty twist. On the way out I was even approached with a job offer at a club but I turned him down due to him being in LA. Oh, and also not wanting to take up stripping as a career.

Afterwards dad begged us to go back to the room and just order room service for dinner, which we agreed to. We were very tired anyhow. Mom stopped at the gift shop on way back and bought something first. When room service arrived with the food, mom gave them an eye full at the door and they insisted no tip was needed. We ate and then waiting for sundown.