A Daughter's Vacation Being Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right Lena, it is against the rules...," mom said trailing off.

We managed to get back and found dad wasn't even awake, thus avoiding questions as to why his wife returned naked from a party with a punch of college boys. Tired both psychically and mentally, sleep found me fast after I laid down.

The next morning I woke up to an verbal fight between mom and dad.

"But why! Why do you need to let people see you like that," dad yelled.

I was worried maybe he had found out about what we had been doing the past two nights.

"What's going on?" I asked fearing the worst.

"Good morning honey! Oh your dad is always upset. But this time he is upset because I went out early this morning and found the resort manager. He has agreed to give you, me and Jenna special permission to be fully naked anywhere in the resort. Here he even had these printed."

Mom handed me the flier. It read that effective immediately, the three of us and only us three, had permission to be fully naked anywhere, anytime at the resort. Any staff member or guest giving us a hard time about being naked would be face consequences.

I looked up from the paper and mom continued. "He's put these up all over the resort and sent them to all staff members along with our pictures so they will know we are allowed to be fully nude."

"Fantastic," dad said throwing his hands in the air.

"Honey, the thongs we were wearing didn't cover anything. We've already been basically naked," mom tried to reassure him, but dad seemed to have given up.

Mom was already fully nude, showing off her fully shaven pussy. Jenna removed her bikini bottoms and joined her. They looked to me, still wearing the thong bottoms from yesterday.

"I'm going to stick with these," I said.

While they didn't cover much, the difference between them and fully nude seemed like a canyon to me that I didn't want to cross.

"Whatever you like honey," mom said smiling, but I felt like she was judging me a bit for it.

"At least she has some sense," dad said to me, his oldest daughter who was about to head out to the crowded resort wearing only a thong.

We headed out to the restaurant and I noticed a lot less male gaze directed at me compared to my two nude companions. Breakfast was pretty standard and continued the trend of us making money on this vacation based on the 'tips' we were receiving in the form of people over paying for our meals. In the morning we had scheduled beach volleyball originally, but my sister and mom thought better of this now that their outfits wouldn't block sand from getting anywhere. We canceled that plan and spent the morning walking around and exploring the resort. I thought dad may have started to relax and maybe get use to people seeing his daughter's and wife's pussies.

Another profitable meal at lunch and we traveled to our afternoon activity, limbo. Two fully naked very curvy women playing limbo went exactly as you would expect. We drew a huge crowd, particularly on one side of the bar. Bending under the bar provided the crowd a very unique view of their bodies. The competition had no one other than us three. While I wasn't the crowd favorite I received a lot of excitement from the crowd with my tits out and tiny thong on display. Normally limbo competitions would have them lower the bar after every round, but in this one they seemed to keep at the same level. My family and I essentially kept bending underneath the bar, putting our bodies on display, over and over until finally we called it a day. Dad didn't even bother hanging around and we found him back at the room afterwards.

I talked to mom about how dad was looking so miserable today.

"Oh he's just frustrated. I think he needs to get laid," she responded.

When I asked why doesn't she just have sex with him she said, "That would be too embarrassing to do something sexual like while you girls are near."

"Mom, I've seen you blow like five guys in the past two days."

"Honey, stop. You are making me blush," mom said dismissively.

Dropping that topic, I brought up the big one on my mind. "We shouldn't go back to that group of guys again tonight. With what happen last night, they'll probably have over a dozen guys show up and we don't have any more sisters, mothers or daughters to bring. We're gonna get gang banged for sure."

I feared I was immediately going to get shamed for suggesting that but Jenna brought up a good alternative.

"We haven't hit any of the night clubs yet. What if we go dancing instead?"

"Yeah! I like that idea," mom excitedly said.

I was so happy to hear that and agreed. "We can wear some dresses and really let loose. It will be exciting!"

Mom gave me a disappointed look, "I was going to go naked, you should too. Dresses can be fun to tease your body but why tease when we can be the center of male attention by showing up in the buff?" Jenna nodded in agreement.

I started to see this going south. "It's one thing to go topless or nude on the beach. Showing up to a night club naked is an invitation to, you know."

"Let guys have sex with you," mom said finishing my sentence. "No, the only invitation for sex is actually saying out loud that you want someone to have sex with you."

"Yes, but..."

"You wear what you want Lena. But I think you should go nude. You'll find it feels even better than just topless. That thong is acting like barrier to you relaxing and having fun," mom lectured.

Barrier to having fun? What mother would tell her daughter who's blown five strangers and let maybe 500 guys see her naked tits and ass that she isn't having enough fun yet? How many dicks need to cum in my mouth before she is content?

Evening arrived and we were getting ready to head to the club. It takes surprisingly little time to get ready when all you were wearing is a thong and some heels.

"It would be improper for a lady to show off her feet," my mom said laughing.

The club was crowded, which for once I think wasn't due to the expected arrival of large breasted topless women. We took to the floor and started dancing. The male attention was instant. Each of us became surrounded by maybe ten guys. I picked one from my 'harem' and spent a song dancing with them. I let him put his hands all over me and rub against me. I pushed my bare ass cheeks into him and convince myself I could feel his hard dick stuck in his pants. Sorry, I thought, guys didn't get special permission to get naked also.

I put my hands wherever I wanted to him and teased him with light kissing. At the end of the song I told him, "sorry, one dance per customer," and replaced him with another stranger and repeated the process. I loved the feeling of being passed around. I loved the one-on-one attention the guy would give me while being surrounded by men begging for a turn as they watched my tits move to the music.

I told myself I was going to focus only on myself and not police mom and my little sister. I successfully did this for an hour, letting maybe a dozen guys dance and feel me up. But my brain couldn't let me completely forget them and I panicked when I couldn't see them anywhere on the dance floor. I gave an excuse to my fan club that I needed to use the restroom and left the floor looking for signs of them.

I started asking guys if they had seen any naked women walking by. I was directed towards a hallway in the corner of the club. Following the hallway I turned the corner to find my own naked mother and a guy with his face planted right in-between her widely spread legs. She also had another guy's dick in her mouth and another in her hand, because why wouldn't there be.

She moved the dick in her mouth to her hand loudly announced she was having an orgasm. She then noticed me.

"Hi honey!" she said while sweat dripped off of her.

"Mom! Did you have sex with these guys?"

"What, no! I'm a married woman!" she declared.

"Right..." I said watching her stroke two dicks. "I've just been letting these guys take turns going down on me. We've given so much pleasure I figure its time they return the favor. This guy here has been the best at it."

"Can I talk to you without having a guy lick your pussy at the same time? Or anyone getting their dicks pleasured. I can't find Jenna."

"Let me finish these two off then I'll help you look. I think cumming four times is enough for now anyway."

Four times I thought giving her body a look over. A woman can cum four times in less than an hour?

I waited nearby as mom finished up her two new guy friends. She wisely had both cum in her mouth avoiding walking back into the club with cum covered tits. She thanked the boys (shouldn't they be thanking her?) and we finally went looking for Jenna. I'm glad mom has her priorities right and made sure to not leave any dicks unsatisfied before looking for your youngest daughter who is naked and lost in a club.

We started asking around the club about naked women sightings that weren't myself or my mom. That led us to another secluded area where we found Jenna and she was far from alone. I would estimate she was surrounded by 15 guys all with their dicks out. Seven of them or so she was actively alternating between sucking and jerking off. The other guys were jerking themselves off while feeling up her whole body. One of them was fingering her pussy rather vigorously. Her tits and face had a lot of cum on them which made me question how many she had already pleasured. The club could likely keep her supplied with hard dicks for the whole night. Unlike I did with my mom, I wasn't going to wait for my little sister to finish sucking her queue of cocks.

I waded into the sea of erections to retrieve my sister. Pushing the penis out of it, I grabbed her left hand and pulled her away to the anger of a lot of horny guys.

"What the fuck bitch?" Jenna protested.

I wasn't going to stop and explain myself. I grabbed my mom by the other hand and kept walking. I led my cum covered little sister and pussy soaked mother back through the crowded night club and out the door. Outside, I was determined to make it to our secluded beach area to once again wash cum off our bodies. It was situated farther away from the club meaning my sister had to walk the lighted paths with glistening cum on her chest and face. We endured the comments from guys telling us we looked like we had some fun and to invite them next time but made it to the water.

Jenna was livid. "Why are you so pissed off whenever I follow your lead and suck dicks? The only time you have let me enjoy myself is when you have some stranger's cock in your mouth. As soon as you run out of men, your priority is getting the men away from me."

"That wasn't you sucking a couple of cocks Jenna. That was the start of an orgy that would have had you getting rammed by strangers all night. You let it get out of hand," I yelled.

Mom finally stepped in, "We are all feeling a lot of emotions right now. I was too, but you know what helped? Letting three dudes go down on me for an hour. We've been so focused on getting these guys off, we need to get some release ourselves."

I looked at my mom's wet body shine in the moonlight. "Are you seriously suggesting if we let a bunch of dudes lick our pussies everything will be solved?"

"No," mom explained. "We are on a once in a lifetime vacation. Let's do a once in a lifetime thing. Let's get laid. All of us."

I sprung up out of the water. "You're suggesting you fully cheat on dad and Jenna give her virginity up to a stranger rather tha the man she may end up marrying back home?"

Mom walked up to me and hugged my face into her chest. "Once in a lifetime opportunity, Lena. Let me have this. I love your father but I've never been with another man."

I slowly pushed her away, getting a hand full of her tits in the process. "Okay, okay. I admit I really need some strange dick in my pussy too. But let's set some rules. First, Jenna can't have sex. If she want to get laid, she can break up with her boyfriend when we get back home and then walk into the men's shower naked at the YMCA for all I care. But not here."

Jenna crossed her arms and gave me a face. "You can have a guy go down on you though." That seemed to perk her up.

"We'll head back to the club and each find one guy. Only one. I'll find a guy with a room we can use. I'm not having sex in the club." Everyone was in agreement with that. "Finally, we are first going to go buy condoms for mom and I. No unprotected sex." I know mom had her tubes tied a while back and couldn't get pregnant, but I wanted to have this rule in place at least.

After buying the condoms I realized I had no where to put them. I was going to end up walking into the club 98% naked and holding condoms. If I couldn't get laid tonight I was going to become a nun. In the club we split up, agreeing to meet back at the front in 15 minutes. I had a particular man in mind that I greatly enjoyed dancing with and was able to find him back on the floor.

"Hey big guy, do you have your own private room here at the resort? A room you and I could hook up in? Also I have a couple of friends who would like to bring their date to it as well."

The guy agreed and we headed back to the front. Telling him the truth that my friends were my mother and sister was too weird.

We found mom waiting, but with 2 guys. "What the hell? We agreed on 1 guy each."

"I can take both of these guys on at once if you know what I mean," mom said with a wink. She then looked to my date introducing herself, "Hi, I'm Lena's mom."

"Oh shit. You are the 2nd girl looking to hook up in my room, with 2 guys? Damn you guys are kinky family. Who is this 3rd girl going to be, your sister?" He said with a laugh.

Right then my naked sister showed up with five guys in tow. "Fuck Jenna. We said 1 guy!" "Fuck you Lena. You get to have sex. If you are limiting me to just oral, I'm bringing five guys."

Being done with getting further embarrassed, the guy led our sex parade to his room not too far away. Entering the room I was confused to find one bed.

"You have only one bed? I guess we are taking turns then mom."

"Nonsense honey, you and I can both fit." She then laid down on the bed and one of her two friends immediately got on top of her and put his cock, already sporting the condom, into her. The 2nd guy positioned himself and entered her ass. Mom was already getting vocal. None of this bothered Jenna as she was already on the floor getting and receiving oral sex while her other guys watched her and my mom.

My guy was naked, hard, and ready. He pulled down my thong and laid me on the empty space on the bed. I was right about the bed being small. Laying down my arm was pressed up against my mothers. It was hitting me that I was going to be having sex in the same bed as my mom. The man put the condom on his dick and then entered me. I was very ready for this and my body welcomed the feeling of his 5 inch dick inside me. I've had bigger but with the amount of sexual tension I had built up, it was exactly what I needed.

I couldn't get myself to close my eyes, I wanted to keep an eye on the happenings in the room. Jenna was very close to an orgasm by the sounds of it. I watched her for a bit. She looked so beautiful and graceful moving her head back and forth on the dick while keeping her lower half stationary for the guy giving her pussy a tongue lashing. Mom was also impressive. The two guys were going to town on her pussy and ass and she was loving it. Unlike Jenna who was building up to an orgasm, mom sounded like she was having a constant one, loudly moaning. Her tits bouncing from the dicks inside her.

I hadn't been paying attention to my body and was almost shocked when I started shaking from the beginning of an orgasm. After it was over I felt no embarrassment or shame, just the warm glow over my whole body. Our family orgy lasted another 20 minutes during which time I managed to get to a 2nd orgasm during sex for the first time in my life. Jenna almost seemed to have countless orgasms as the guys would keep switching out. The guy finished in the condom and dismounted me. The man in mom's pussy finished first, leaving her to get solely ass fucked for a few minutes.

Slowly our partners started leaving. Not wanting to overstay our welcome I got mom up and waited for Jenna to finish off her last dick, telling her to take her time. With that last one finished, we weirdly thanked the guy for letting us use the room and left. As soon as the door was shut I realized I had left my thong, but decided I rather walk home nude than go back for it. For the first time I walked the resort fully naked, hiding no secrets from the crowds.

On walk back mom kept talking loudly how awesome that was, saying she never felt like such a complete woman. She hugged Jenna and said how proud she was of her letting all those guys get her to cum that many time. Next she stepped in front of me, stopping me in my tracks. She put her arms around me a drew me in close.

"I know you were very hesitant to do this tonight. I've never felt closer to you than being on that bed tonight with you. You were so gorgeous." Mom then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. After a few seconds I pushed away.

"Woah. Okay someone had some drinks in the club," I said being embarrassed I let the kiss last the few seconds it did.

"I haven't had a drop of alcohol tonight." She looked at me with a wink.

That night, having gotten off finally, I slept fantastically.

Waking up to the fifth day of our vacation, I was looking forward to going out that day fully naked. My thong was long gone and now just a souvenir for that stranger. I got mom and Jenna up and told them to get ready. Five minutes later mom said dad was claiming not to feel well and would be staying in the room today. Poor guy. We left for breakfast. The walk to the restaurant was awesome. I loved getting the full attention again, now that I had caught up with mom and Jenna in terms of our lack of clothes. At the restaurant, friendly tables over paying our bill generated over a thousand dollars for us. And we didn't even have to give anyone a lap dance.

Later that morning, we had some free time and decided to just hang out in a high traffic area, basking in the male gaze. One man finally got the courage to approach us and ask for pictures. Having already done this the day before, we agreed. The only difference is that images of my naked pussy were being captured. Like clockwork, he was joined by over a hundred men all wanting pictures.

"Girls, let's show them some more," mom said turning around and bending over.

Jenna instantly joined her in the position. I stood their for a few seconds staring at my mom's ass (which probably made for a great picture itself I'm sure) before reluctantly mimicking their position.

"You boys want to see me more," mom asked before reaching her hands behind her. Was she spreading her ass cheeks? I put my hands on my butt as well and slightly spread them. More than I intended judging by the breeze I felt hit me.

Finally we stood back up from that embarrassing position and I thought that may be it for pictures of our naked bodies, but mom had other ideas.

"Girls, hold me up." Mom then jumped up in between us spreading her legs. I instinctively grabbed one of her legs as Jenna grabbed the other. Mom put her arms around our shoulders. The end result was my mom was spreadeagled for the guys with her legs held apart by her naked daughters. After getting let down, mom then pressed herself right up against me. She hugged a leg around me and put her arms around my stomach and lower back. Her bare pussy was pressed against my side. I stood there not knowing how to act.

Suddenly she took it much further. One hand went down to my ass and the second to my naked breast. When I turned to face her I was met with her mouth kissing me and even pushing her tongue into my throat. I didn't know why she was doing this and I finally pulled my head back and moved away from her. I announced the show was over and walked away, with sister and mom trailing me. Getting some distance from the crowd I turned and faced my mom.