A Daughter's Vacation Being Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got a minute away from dad, mom showed me what she had bought.

"I got us matching thong bikini bottoms. I figured the guys tonight would get a big kick out of seeing us in them!" The thongs were tiny. The back of them was a string while the front of it looked like it would barely cover us.

"Mom, are you sure we should wear this? It leaves very little to the imagination."

"I know! It's so exciting!" I was really seeing a new side to my mom on this trip. And not just physically.

"Mom, are you sure going back to that group of guys tonight is a good idea, especially wearing these? We are sending signals that we are looking to take things further. They might want go beyond just looking."

Mom wasn't really paying me attention so I continued. "They also said they are bringing booze this time. Five horny guys plus booze plus two hot women wearing only these is a recipe for regret."

She finally turned around and answered me. "I am not some wide-eyed naive teenager and neither are you. We are in control of our bodies and we will dictate how far things will go, not these men."

I was glad to hear that from her. She may be wilder than normal, but my mom was still here.

"Okay. But dad is going to freak when..."

"Honey, Lena and I are wearing these new thong bikini bottoms to meet the boys tonight," Mom announced, addressing my concern very directly.

Dad immediately got up and examined the bottoms. "I've had tissues that had more material than this. This is going to show off everything," he said looking my mom up and down.

"It covers the important parts. Nothing has changed. No touching, no worries. Everyone at this resort has seen our bodies already. This is showing like 1% more skin than what we showed today," mom tried to reassure him.

"You're doing this to get a rise out of me. There are other ways to do that without letting the world see your daughter basically naked."

Mom didn't address that comment and gave me a wink. I wasn't sure I was fully onboard showing off even more of my body, but not wearing the thong tonight would almost feel like I was letting my mom down. Damn that's a weird thought.

I went to the bathroom, slipped off the only piece of clothing I wore all day and replaced it with the thong bikini. As expected it hid not a single square inch of my butt cheeks. Looking at the front it did manage to cover all of my labia, barely. It seemed snug though and didn't run the risk of my pussy popping out. But it was still smaller than anything else I've ever worn. Thank gosh I was shaven down there. I hopped mom thought of that too. Does she keep herself clean shaven down there?

I walked out and was anxious to get going, having no desire to give dad more opportunities to freak out. I was greeted by the site of my mom's ass on full display, minus the string in between her cheeks. When she turned around I also learned that she was completely shaven. She complimented how I looked and we headed out. Walking outside was not nearly as weird as the night before. True my ass was on display, but at least I couldn't see people staring at that. Although I knew they were. I also knew I was getting eyes diverted towards my crotch and the minimal fabric present there hiding my last bit of nudity.

A jiggly walk later we found the five guys already around the fire with a large supply of booze. Mom greeted them and they right away noticed our new bottoms.

"Wow, are those new? And you both have a matching set! That's really cute! You guys keep finding ways to look better and better. And you were already smoking when we first saw you," one guy said trying to be smooth.

"Awww, thanks," my mom said. "Oh, and you should see the back. Their thongs!" She spun around revealing her ass to the guys. "Lena's is too, honey turn around and show them."

As usual, I hadn't planned on highlighting my lack of coverage, but I obliged. Everyone greatly enjoyed our mother -- daughter display of nearly bare asses.

Booze were offered and accepted by us. I planned on nursing my drink. I had created a new rule for myself. When I'm outside hanging out with a group of guys with my tits and ass exposed, I was only going to have 2 drinks. It iikely won't end up being the most widely used rule I create for myself in my life, but important for today at least. Mom seemed to have no such rule and enjoyed the free drinks. I told myself to relax and remember I'm here to make vacation friends. I eased into an engaging conversation, revolving around interests of my mom or me. The conversation wasn't focusing on what I was wearing or rather not wearing which I appreciated.

However, due to either our skimpier outfits, the booze, or probably both, the boy's behavior was different tonight. They much more freely touched us. Not in overly sexual ways but often they would hug our hips after a joke, or have a hand linger on our backs. Mom responded with flirty use of her hands as well. Again, I didn't want to spend the night policing behaviors but it was worrying.

I was nearing the end of my second, and final drink while talking with three of the guys. I looked over and saw one of the guys with both hands on mom's hips and her hand slowly grabbing his crotch.

"Mom!" I yelled interrupting the conversation I was in.

The guy jumped back and mom quickly responded, "Relax honey, we were just teasing."

I somehow doubted that but being called out I hoped would keep them in line. And for while that seemed true and I relaxed again, after letting myself have a third drink. The guy in question from before was now talking with me where I could keep an eye on him. I was soon met though with the sight of a different guy from the group running a single finger across my mom's breast while she, this time with both hands, was lightly rubbing the outside of his bathing suit.

"Mom!" I yelled, again having the effect of the guy immediately backing off.

"Please stop yelling honey. Nothing is happening, it's just playful flirting," she said smiling. I feared I was going to have to watch her the rest of the week at this rate.

Taking a fourth drink in order to calm down from seeing my topless mother touch another guys groin, twice, now I was beginning to think maybe I tell mom it's time to leave. I hoped she would say yes as there was no way I could leave her alone here. After the conversation reach a lull, I turned around to tell mom but found her actively rubbing two guys' crotches simultaneously.

"Are you kidding me. How drunk are you that you are cheating on dad right now?"

"I'm actually just buzzed. I think you've had more than me at this point. Also, it isn't cheating if you aren't touching their naked dicks," mom said without ever stopping rubbing the guys.

I let out a grunt in aggravation, crossed my arms across my chest and turned back to the three guys I was talking to.

However the guys' attention was directed at my mom. I quickly uncrossed my arms revealing my tits again and got their attention back on me, rather than my mom giving an over the pants hand job to two dudes. Oh Jesus this night. I kept my back to the two guys and my mom, not wanting to watch her pleasure them. I realized however they were likely staring at my bare ass cheeks while my mom rubbed them. Any which way I would face would only show off other angles of my body so I kept my position.

I kept my cool and pushed on with talking about Runescape more with my three male friends. While maybe not 100% engaged, I kept their attention well enough. Not much later though I could tell something behind me was catching their gaze more and more. I took a deep breath, turned around and found my mom with both guys dicks out of their shorts and in her hands.

"What happen to no touching naked dicks mom?"

"It's not cheating if you just use your hands," she replied.

Both men getting a hand job from my mother nodded in agreement. "Oh, you both agree?" I said sarcastically. "I'm glad we got your unbiased approval on that!"

turned back around. "Can you guys believe her?" But they paid me no heed.

Thinking, I started to take a lesson from my mom and started getting more flirty with my hands, giving my tits subtle wiggles and overall bringing my body up more in conversations.

"... can you imagine if I spilled that on myself while dressed like this?"

"...I'll bet I would have gotten it if I asked if these girls out!"

"...they would have helped if they could see what you guys are seeing, that's for sure."

My strategy worked and the guys seemed to ignore the sexual encounter occurring behind me. All of a sudden though, one of them exclaimed, "Oh shit!' and slowly started heading the direction my mom and her two 'friends' were.

"What are they doing now," I asked while turning around.

Mom had taken it even further and was going back and forth sucking each of the two guys' dicks while continuing to work their shafts with her hand. I didn't even ask how this wasn't cheating as she couldn't answer me anyway with the cock in her mouth. My bigger concern was the three guys around me were now slowly making their way over to her. This was bad. At this rate she was going to have five cocks to contend with. Would she need to offer other methods for all the guys to be pleasured at once?

Cursing my mom in my head, I knew what I had to do. Ever since I got topless for these guys the first time, I figured later in the week I would hook up with one of these guys eventually. A blow job and maybe more. But that would be after a week of getting to know him. And just blowing him, in a private setting, without my mom there. With no more delay I took action.

"You boys fine with just watching or do you want the real thing," I said getting on my knees. Two of them instantly approached me.

"Don't be shy, I can take on three of you," I said hoping to keep my mom to only two guys tonight. He eagerly took my invitation and got his dick out.

With three very erect dicks now in my face, I got to work. I've given blow jobs before, but never more than one at a time. I started off giving each of them about a five second lick. With them all now lubricated, I could easily run my hands up and down the shaft of two dicks while the third was in my mouth. I got into a rhythm with my hands following the stroke pattern of my mouth. I started counting to 10 in my head at which point I would switch out which dick was in my mouth. It felt weird creating a system for sucking and jacking off three dudes, but the other option was one of them feels neglected and seeks greener pastures in the mouth of my mother.

The eroticism of the past two days was also hitting me. Having my body on display for so many men, it felt really good having some guys being equally if not more vulnerable by having their dicks out and in my mouth. Not to mention I hadn't had any sexual relations with a guy in four months. I had missed dick and now I had 3 all to myself. As I was really starting to enjoy myself, one of the two guys my mom was with came while his dick was in her hand, spraying a large amount of semen all over her tits. I suppose hanging out with us the past two days really built up a lot in him. But now I worried that my mom was going to take on one of my three. I felt strongly that it was important to limit my mom to two guys. I needed to get one of these guys to cum fast.

I started really working my tongue and taking deeper and faster strokes on the dudes. When I switched dicks I tried to get some brief sexually stimulating comment out during the change.

"You guys taste so fucking good" or "I really need to taste some cum, like now."

It was when I said "I'm very tempted to pull my thong down" that finally one of the dicks in my hand came in my face which dripped down to my tits.

I wasn't out of this yet though. My mom was putting all of her attention into one single dick. If I could get one more guy to cum on me before she did, I would be all set.

With a hand free, I could start stroking the guy in my mouth. Adding in some moaning in the process and I quickly got my second penis to cum this time in my mouth which I happily swallowed. With only one dick left, I was able to relax, close my eyes and enjoy myself. I slowed down, feeling the texture in my mouth, enjoying the feeling of him rubbing against my lips. Two minutes later my last 'customer' completed in my mouth and my work was finished. I opened my eyes and found mom watching over me, apparently having finished her second guy a minute ago.

"Nice work honey! You really impressed me today." I stupidly said thanks, not fully realizing my mother was complimenting my ability to give blow jobs.

I stood up and announced my mom and I needed to go. I didn't respond to the numerous invites to return tomorrow night. I took my mom by the hand and left. After twenty feet and just as we were stepping back onto a path I realized we both had cum on our chest and faces. Taking a ninety degree turn I directed us towards the ocean water and instructed my mom we should wade in.

The cool water felt good after our vigorous nightly activities. I splashed the water on my chest and slowly the cum washed away. No one was on the beach and certainly not in the water. After almost non-stop attention today, being by ourselves was a welcome break. I also wanted to better understand the implications of our adventures in blowing stranger's dicks tonight.

"What happen tonight mom? Did I just help you cheat on dad? Is this step one in you leaving him?"

"What on earth, of course not. I love your father and always will. Tonight wasn't cheating nor was it about your father. It was about two women, hot women, going on a sexy time vacation escapade."

"Sexy time vacation escapade?" I asked laughing and still a bit drunk.

"Not the most poetic term I could have used, but yes. It's consequence free and temporary. No one gets hurt. Besides it was just blowjobs."

"Yeah," I replied. Mom was making sense, but I still felt guilty. However, no one had engaged in actual intercourse. Hell we didn't even kiss anyone.

"I'm guessing though we aren't telling dad the details about tonight?"

"Oh god no, your dad is worked up enough as it is."

We walked out of the water, back to the lighted path. After blowing three guys, walking past groups of people in only a thong was no longer a big deal. We made it back to the room and fell asleep with the taste of 3 men's seed still in my mouth.

I woke up the next morning in the living area, having slept on the floor while mom slept on the couch. Dad was still asleep in the separate bedroom. Sitting next to mom on the couch was my little sister, wide awake.

"Good morning," I said stretching my arms up in front of her before realizing I was still very topless.

"I saw you and mom last night," she said without warning.

"... walking back from the beach?" I said cautiously as I didn't want to presume anything.

"Sucking dick," she said clearing that up.

"Jenna, we...," I started to say before she continued speaking.

"You both are having all of these amazing new experiences on this trip while I'm just a background character. I'm a woman too you know. I'm just a sexual as both of you. I want to have experiences too."

"Jenna, you have a boyfriend at home. I don't want you to ruin that," I whispered, hoping to encourage her to keep the blow job talk quiet.

I also realized me pointing out her being in a relationship as a reason not to get sexual rang rather hollow considering mom was there.

"I'm not talking about sucking stranger's dicks. I want to be topless with you guys today."

Hearing that, mom sat up. "That's a great idea honey! But you are right, I've been encouraging Jenna to become more adventurous this trip but not you. I'm sorry about that."

Jenna grabbed the hand of her topless mother, gave it a squeeze and smiled. It was nice, but I needed to broach the topic of her boyfriend again.

"I support you doing that as well, but I just want you to make sure you realize Rick won't like it if he learns you let a resort full of guys stare at your naked breast for a week."

"It isn't cheating if you aren't touching their naked dicks," Jenna said smiling at mom who nodded in agreement. "It's not about sex for me, it's about feeling powerful and confident. Once we get back home, he'll be the only one to see my naked breast ever again. But not until I'm ready to take the relationship to that level in a few more years."

Mom then yelled out towards the room dad was in, "Honey, Jenna is going to go topless today like Lena and me, just so you know."

You could hear crashing noises in the room as dad was likely taken aback hearing his youngest daughter's bare chest would soon be eye candy for everyone to see. He came out of the room ready to argue.

"Honey, you understand now how your behavior is impacting our children right? You are slowly, well not even slowly, pushing them down a path of sexual deviancy."

After not getting a response from mom, he turned to me. "Lena, she's your little sister. You know what could happen when a pack of horny men get bold enough." I followed mom's lead and didn't respond either.

Finally dad faced Jenna herself, "Rick doesn't deserve this Jenna. Knowing you showed off your body like this can drive a man crazy. I don't know if your relationship will stand it."

Jenna however did choose to respond. "Dad. Everyone has been telling you the same thing. This isn't about hurting Rick or you. It's for us." With that she took off her pajama top releasing her own D-cup breast.

Thus us three women got ready for the day. My sister wore her bikini bottom's and mom and I wore our tiny thong bottoms. I had planned on proposing to mom we don't wear the thongs out in the day, but discussion on Jenna's naked boobs made me forget about that till we were already out and about. Jenna cutely held my hand walking to breakfast as I imagine she was rather nervous. However after about the twentieth guy complimented her, she relaxed. Today dad walked behind us, having given up trying to hide us after our topless concert yesterday. Breakfast was again paid for by other tables. In fact, rather than paying the bill directly, they simply put cash on the table for us. We ended up with more than our meal cost. My mom whispered jokingly (I hoped) that maybe next time we should let them put the cash in straps of our thongs.

We finished the meal and head to our morning activity. On the walk there I looked around at the other guest. I had wondered, and maybe hoped, that my mom and I baring our bodies yesterday would inspire to other women to do the same. But that didn't seem to be the case. My family seemed to have a monopoly on public nudity at the resort. Dad was excited for today's activity, parasailing. Maybe he looked forward to the thrill of being a hundred feet in the air. Or maybe he was excited for his nearly naked wife and daughters to be a hundred feet away from the crowds. Who knows.

The guy in charge of parasailing greeted us warmly. Apparently he had seen our topless singing show yesterday. He even complimented Jenna for becoming confident enough to follow her family's 'path'. After a safety walk through, he was ready to get our harnesses on. He started with my dad and then next went to my mom. The issue was the harness had a strap that ran along the lower chest. Normally this wouldn't be weird, but putting it on for three topless large breasted women was a different matter. Getting the straps on correctly required a lot of 'handling' of mom. Dad upon noticing this offered to do it, but was turned down as he was already hooked in and the job had to be done by a trained person. What didn't help was mom's sexual commentary while he was doing it. After a couple of minutes it was done and he moved onto me. I kept quiet but fully aware I was being extensively groped while he tried his best to get me ready. Him being very handsome and the previous night's fun actually made me find the process rather exciting. Despite blowing three dudes, I hadn't actually been groped yet.