A Daughter's Vacation Being Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck was that?"

"I wanted to give those guys some fun pictures. A lot of guys have mother-daughter fetishes."

"And god forbid we don't give those guys some JO material. When those guys post those pictures on the internet, and they will, our little lesbian adventure will available to be seen by anyone. Not to mention our assholes as well, thanks for that!"

Jenna caught up and spoke in mom's defense. "What's big deal, you were already filmed having sex yesterday. How is this a bigger deal?"

I looked at my sister in disbelief. "When the fuck was I filmed having sex? Who had a camera?"

"A couple of guys that were waiting for me to blow them got their phones out and started filming me. They were getting impatient, why wouldn't they start filming? And you guys looked hot on that bed. Who can blame them for filming you? You were staring at mom for a while and didn't notice I guessed." Jenna said all of that so fucking calmly like it was a reasonable thing to do.

"There are two guys with videos of me having sex next to my mom? Jesus Christ Jenna. What if they post that?"

"Oh they posted it for sure. At least that's what they told me," again Jenna said way too calmly.

"Did you make sure they sent your long term boyfriend the link? " Jenna gave me a middle finger in reply.

I had no idea what to do. We didn't know the names of any of those guys, by design. I had no way of stopping it. I could only hope they didn't title it using my name. 'Lena cums on a big fat cock while staring at her mom getting railed' God kill me.

Mom tried to calm me down. "Relax honey. A lot of women let themselves get filmed having sex."

"Next to their mother?" I asked angrily.

She continued, "Listen, tonight when we go back to the club, we'll make sure the guys we pick up don't bring their phones."

I walked away fuming. "Back to the club? Guys we pick up? We agreed last night was a one time thing. Now we are going back for more sex? Are you ever not going to be slut?"

Mom looked ready to slap me. I said I can't even look at them and stormed off on my own. I needed to think.

After running for a few minutes, I was confident I had evaded anyone who may have followed me. I started walking up and down the beach thinking. Numerous guys interrupted me asking for pictures which I agreed to. But I finally found some time to myself to think.

Mom had been married to Dad over 25 years. She was five years younger than even I am now. Hell, she had a five year old daughter by the time she was my age. Now, she was seeing me as what could have been. What she missed out on. I believe her when she said she didn't want to leave dad. But she wanted a week to experience what she missed out on. Not only that, she was pushing me and Jenna to make sure we were enjoying our youth as well.

Having come to fully appreciate where my mom was coming from, I set out to find her. I needed to apologize. Heading back to where I last left them, I noticed a large crowd nearby. Pushing my way through it I found mom. I found mom getting railed by a guy my age while she moaned loudly. Worst, five feet behind her I watched as another guy was fucking my little sister.

"Jenna!" I yelled. "You let this guy take your virginity!"

She looked up at me. "No I didn't. I let that guy take my virginity." She pointed to a happy looking man nearby. "Or him? One of those three guys over there was first at least."

Her current partner was finished it seems and withdrew from my sister's pussy. I was shocked to see her wide opened pussy leaking cum.

"You're having sex without protection?"

She got up, looked around and took the hand of a guy from the crowd and led him to the table she was just getting plowed on.

"Neither is mom."

I looked over at mom and sure enough, the guy fucking her was barebacked.

"Mom can't get pregnant, you can." But her new guy was already inside her and she didn't reply.

Mom grabbed my hand and addressed me, still having sex while doing so.

"Honey. She is okay. I've made sure she knows exactly what she is doing and what outcomes may happen."

This was the second time I watched my mom having sex. I had seen a lot of people having sex in internet videos and even in real life. But why was it so different when it is your own mother? Her breast were incredible. But beyond just her body it was her commanding presence. The man may have been on top of her and doing most of the thrusting, but somehow mom seemed in control. Like he was just a sex toy for her enjoyment. Mom's hand had found its way to my hips and was lightly stroking me. I didn't want her to stop, in fact I wanted her hands to touch more of me. What the fuck was I thinking? Doing the only thing I knew to do, I ran off again. This time mom yelled for me to stop but I didn't.

I thought it was the cheating that Jenna and mom were engaging in that was upsetting me. But now I see that was wrong. It was something else, something I didn't want to admit ever. I found an open bar and approached the bartender.

"Can I convince you to get me a full bottle of vodka," I asked the man.

He eyed me up and down. "After what you did to me on the beach the other night, you can have two." I didn't even recognize him but apparently I had blown him. I took the two bottles and ran off to find a secluded area. Finding it in a shady area under a palm tree I got to work on the bottles.

I refused to let myself ponder on my feelings. Not before I got at least half a bottle in me. I stared blankly into the surrounding areas while I drank. Anytime a thought would start to form in my head about the events of today, I shook it out and took another swig. Eventually I wasn't able to think much at all. Enough time passed where my previously shady spot started getting sunny.

"You're going to get all red sitting there." A beautiful naked women approached me. After a few seconds I realized it was my mother.

"It took you long enough to find me."

"Sorry about that, I had business I needed to conclude," my hot mom explained. "To be clear I mean I wanted to finish having sex with those guys."

"I got it the first time mom."

She sat next to me and moved the bottles away from my reach. "Are you too drunk to walk? Or are we sitting here and talking?"

"I'm not that drunk. I can walk, I can talk, I can do lots of things." I looked over at mom again. Everything about her looked right. "I can also do this," I said climbing on top of her and putting her naked body in between my legs. I put my hands on her breast and felt her nipples in between my fingers. I leaned down met her lips. I momentarily moved away and let out a quiet moan, only to meet her mouth again but this time drive my tongue into her mouth.

I wanted to touch her whole body, but I couldn't stop feeling her nipples. I had stared at these for almost a week now, wondering how they must feel, even if I wouldn't admit it to myself. But now I had them in my hands. I hadn't even considered if this is what mom wants or not. I felt her hands on my hips and took that as an answer.

My right hand finally relinquished its position on her breast and started exploring. I caressed down her bare back, her neck, shoulders, and hips. I never realized how intimate feeling a woman's hips could be. Mom's hands slowly moved from my hips to my back, moving up and down.

I could touch and feel bodies all day but I wanted to go further. I have never been with a woman before, let alone my own mother. What's the next step? Was I really going to take things further with my mom? Making out and feeling each others' body was already crossing a huge barrier. But going further would mean having sex. Having lesbian sex with mom.

One of mom's hands took hold of my left hand which hadn't moved from her breast. Was this her telling me she didn't want this? Had I just made a move on my own mother against her will? But she didn't just push the hand aside. Instead she guided it downwards along her stomach, but didn't stop. I gasped out loud when I felt the top of her labia contact the tips of my fingers. She continued to guide me eventually moving my fingers up and down her pussy. Mom had just instructed me to how to finger her.

Eventually she took her own hand away, leaving my hand to mimic the motions she had just taught me. She started making me some reassuring 'mmms' and 'ahhs' sounds, leading me to believe I was doing a good job. Her left hand, having been continuously moving around feeling my body, came to rest on my right leg. I realized what she was telling me and felt embarrassed that I didn't think of this already. I took her hand and led it to my own pussy, signaling to her I was ready to be finger fucked by my mother.

She didn't need any guidance it seemed and soon started running her fingers up and down my pussy like I was to hers. My movements seemed clumsy compared to hers but she continued to vocalize her satisfaction. Over time however she changed her movements. She started rubbing lower and lower on my pussy. She began to gently enter me with each stroke. While the previous motions had felt good, this was starting to feel great. I began to make my own 'mmms' and 'ahhs' but not voluntarily. Not knowing what else to do I followed suit with my own fingers, slowly entering her as she did me.

Eventually her finger was unambiguously inside me, rubbing a very sensitive area. I caught up with my own fingers and we found ourselves, mother and daughter, with fingers inside each others pussies. I pulled my tongue out of her mouth and moved my head back. My heavy breathing and moaning requiring my mouth to be free. I looked my mom in the eyes, who seemed to be breathing just as heavy. We stared at each other but never said a word.

We kept our fingers rubbing the same spots inside each other's bodies. My mom's face started to show that combination of desperation and pleasure that I saw her have yesterday in bed when we were getting fucked by those guys. I don't know what she read from my face but she gave me a nod and closed her eyes. She leaned over and gave a long moan. I was so enthralled with her that I became aware her fingers had got me to an orgasm as well. I couldn't breathe and I felt my pussy contract around her finger. I kept my finger moving inside her as I didn't want her to let her down.

I kept going as I wasn't sure when to stop, but eventually she pulled her finger out of me and pulled mine of our hers, nodding again while catching her breath with her eyes close. I sat there on top of my mother, watching her recover from the orgasm I just gave her. I wasn't sure what counts as sex when it comes to woman on woman. Had I just had sex with her? Were we now lovers? Was this something we were going to be doing regularly? The questions in my mind began to make me panic.

I got up and ran off, leaving my naked mother to bask in the feelings her daughter's fingers had just given her. My finger was wet from my mother's pussy. My mind was all over the place due to the alcohol and orgasm. But I had a destination in my head where I hoped to find the one person who I could talk to about this.

Jenna was laying down with her eyes closed where I had last seen her taking on a line of dudes. The area was now empty.

"Everything okay?" I asked announcing my presence.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Yep. After the tenth guy finished I told everyone to get lost."

"Ten guys," I asked laying down next to her.

"Give me a break, it was only my first through tenth time. I'll do better next time." I laughed at that feeling the tension between us easing.

"I'm sorry about all of the shaming and body policing I've been subjecting you to this week Jenna. I'm dealing with my own personal shit and I've been projecting it onto you and mom."

"You were worried about me. You're my big sister, I understand. But thank you for the apology." I laid there for a moment, not ready to bring up what happen with mom yet.

"I'm just curious, but are you planning on breaking up with Rick now?"

Jenna sat up and laughed. "Actually no. I'm going to cuck him. In two years we'll probably be married. He'll have his dream wife. I'm excited by the idea of secretly fucking every guy around him. Hell, knowing him even if he finds out he'll convince himself I'm doing it for a good reason and drop it."

God damn. My little sister is a cold hearted bitch, but good for her. "Nice," I said giving her plan my approval.

She looked at me. "So what happen? You ran off earlier very upset that I was fucking a dude or ten, and now you are almost high fiving me about my plans to fuck everyone that Rick works with?"

I couldn't avoid the topic any longer, but I didn't need to reveal everything at once.

"I got some booze and did some thinking in a quiet area. Mom eventually found me. After talking for a bit, we ended up kissing for a while."

"Go Jenna! You get some mom action you horny slut!" I pulled my legs to my face in embarrassment.

"Jenna, mom is hot. You are hot too. Hot people kiss."

She then pushed my legs down and climbed on top of me. "I'm hot too," Jenna said right before she started kissing me. After realizing what was happening I kissed back. I thought we were going to keep going but Jenna pulled back.

"See it's not big deal?" I looked over Jenna's naked body as it straddled mine. Why did I feel so disappointed that my sister stopping kissing me just now?

"We didn't stop at kissing," I admitted while getting an eye full of her breast.

Jenna leaned back in, "Oh yeah, what else did you do?"

She started nibbling on my neck. "I felt up her breast like this," I said grabbing her own tits with both of my hands.

"Ohhh, that does feel good. Keep doing that." I laid there playing with my sister's nipples. Was she joking around or were we really doing this? Whatever it was, her lips on my neck felt so soft.

"My hands didn't stay on her breast."

"Show me. Where did you put them next?" My sister was getting turn on hearing about me getting sexual with our mother. I started reaching lower with the same hand that 10 minutes ago I used on mom. I found her pussy and started rubbing using the same motions mom taught me.

"Oh fuck, you guys got serious didn't you?" I thought for sure Jenna would end it here and start shaming my perverted behavior. "I want to feel everything you did to our mom. Don't you dare stop sister."

I knew this was for real. Jenna kept kissing and lightly licking my neck. Her breathing intensified which felt very erotic on my neck. I wasn't sure how long I should wait to start easing my finger inside her, but I wanted to start now. As I started pushing ever so deep into her, Jenna grabbed my arm, keeping it in place and sat up.

"Don't stop finger me. Get in there," she said while starting to feel up her own breast. As my finger entered her fully, I was in awe of the site before me. My sister's naked body was on top of me, reacting more and more to my finger that was moving in and out of her pussy.

"Just don't stop, just don't stop, just don't stop," Jenna kept saying as she started lightly pushing her hips down causing my finger to go deeper.

"I won't. I promise."

"You got more than one finger, right? Get another one in there."

My middle finger then joined my pointer. Jenna really was in touch with her sexuality. Life goals I thought. Her words were replaced with moans and even deeper thrust with her hands. She was panting heavily and I dared not change anything I was doing. All of a sudden her panting stopped, her face contorted and she collapsed onto me.

"God damn Lena. How long have you been holding back those magic fingers from me?"

She sat back up and gave my body a look over and appeared to come to a realization.

"Close your eyes and keep them close," she said to me.

I obeyed and felt her tongue start to play with my right nipple. It felt very good and I hated myself for not thinking to do this to my mom's breast earlier. Jenna would spend 10 seconds or so teasing one nipple before moving to my other. Back and forth for a few minutes. She was just finishing licking my left nipple yet again when she stopped. I expected to feel my sister's tongue on my right nipple but it didn't come.

I almost opened my eyes to see what she was doing when I felt a warm, wet feeling sliding every so slightly along the length of my pussy. I lifted my head and moaned being completely unready for my sister to start giving me oral pleasure.

She pushed my head back down and gave me yet another, ever so light lick using barely her the tip of her tongue. Then another, and another. Finally I could feel the licks starting to use more of her tongue and getting slightly deeper into my pussy.

"Get in there, please!" I yelled out in frustration.

"Be patient you horny bitch," she replied in between licks.

The tease eventually fell way to real pleasure as her tongue was now firmly covering my pussy as it ran up its length. I needed to do something with my hands so I planted them on her head, keeping her place where I wanted her. Her licks started migrating more northwards, focusing in on my clit. Soon her tongue was manipulating my clit left, right, up, down and all around.

In a few more minutes my sister was going to get me to an orgasm. But she wasn't done yet. A single finger soon started wiggling itself inside me without any interruption to her oral work. Finding the same area our mother had inside me before, it felt almost as if I had two simultaneous orgasms building. The finger soon was joined by a mate, and then a third. I swore she was using three fingers for the sole purpose of one upping what I did to her earlier with two fingers.

With tears coming out of my eyes I gripped her hair hard and grunted my way through the orgasm my sister gave me. I finally released her from my hands and fell back worrying I was going to hyperventilate. Jenna climbed up and laid on top of me naked. I wasn't going to be able to just run away now. I laid there with my eyes closed before engaging in post sex talk with my little sister.

"Yeah, so that's what happen with mom after I ran away. Well, except she didn't go down on me. We just fingered her each other until we came."

After having engaged in sex with my sister, telling her this story proved to be much easier. As I stroked her back with a finger, I asked her a question.

"You really seemed like you knew what you were doing down there with your tongue. Have you had sex with a woman before and kept it a secret?"

"Before you found me and mom banging those dudes we started making out and eventually she went down on me. I just mimicked what she did to me to you."

"Really? I just repeated what she did to me when I was fingering you. Mom taught us how to pleasure our sister, who would have guessed," I said with a chuckle.

"I can't believe you and mom had sex right here in the open. So many people could have seen you. I don't think I could ever do that."

Jenna sat up. "Lena, open you eyes."

I did and also sat up. There was a sea of men around us all holding up all phones and cameras.

"They've been here almost the whole time. How did you miss them," my sister asked me.

Despite being filmed having had sex with my sister with the video for sure being posted all of the internet, I didn't feel angry or embarrassed. Rather than yell or run off, I looked at the crowd and then tickled Jenna's nipple with my tongue.

"Hey," she yelled in surprise.

The crowd of guys laughed and applauded. "Hey ladies, will you let my wife join you?" A random man yelled. I looked at my sister who gave me a flirty look.

I yelled back, "Sorry guys, I need to go find my mom. But my sister here..."

Jenna spoke up, "I'll start with having sex with you then we'll see about your wife."

I got off the table as Jenna prepared for another orgy of unprotected sex. Before the guys crowded her she told me that mom was going to the club after finding me. I headed off that direction.