A Daughter's Vacation Being Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was last and she kept her eyes closed. I didn't know if she was expecting this to happen when she agreed to go topless today. Maybe this was her limit and was starting to feel bad for her boyfriend back home. But the process was done and a few minutes later we were in the air. Once we were airborne, dad began asking if we were going any higher. We were about 50 feet in the air. After a few minutes of being pulled by the boat along the shoreline, it became obvious this was as high as we were going to get.

Despite what my dad may have hoped, the people below were close enough where we could easily be seen, tits and all. We traveled about 10 minutes along the coast. This meant we were going well beyond the confides of just our resort. In total, we must have given fifteen different resorts a great view of our naked tits in the air. As an added bonus, we turned around and came back along the same shoreline. This allowed word to get to the other guest in the resort who weren't on the beach the first time. On the way back the beaches seemed to have almost triple the number of people, if not more. The crowds cheered as we went by again, like a big boobed kite. Dad claimed he was feeling air sick and closed his eyes for the return trip.

After a soft landing the man began removing our harnesses, starting with Jenna and going the reserve order from before. While he was incidentally causing Jenna's boobs to jiggle from contact with his hand, he remarked, "I haven't seen the beaches that excited for parasailing in a long time. Let me know if you want to do it again." I'm quite sure that would be very willing.

As usual, the lunch line was long but our celebrity (ie our naked boobs) got us to the head of the line.

Walking past the crowd at a good pace causing her boobs to have a slight bounce, mom commented, "Oh good. We only have an hour till our yoga class we reserved."

Lunch was good and we made over 400 dollars.

Yoga was something dad wasn't wanting to do, even before the girls in his family started dressing as casually as we had been. He offered to walk with us over to the studio and then meet us afterwards. The studio was packed with a large line of people, almost all men, trying to get in.

"Thank gosh we made reservations," mom declared. "This instructor must be very good."

Dad waited in line with us. As we got towards front of the line, we could overhear the female instructor try and deal with the crowd.

"I'm sorry, but for whatever reason my class today is extremely popular. I normally only get maybe 10 people, but about an hour ago I started getting over a hundred walk-in request from all these guys. I can fit you in the corner. That space in the front is for a group of ladies you actually made a reservation."

The group of men entered the studio and we had finally reached the front of the line. The instructor turned to greet us.

"Hello, I'm not sure I can...." she stopped and stared at our bare chests. "Oh wow. Ummm, I'm starting to piece together somethings. I'm going to assume you three are the last of my reservations?"

"Yes, us three. He won't be staying. Bye honey," mom said giving dad a light shove.

He walked slowly away surveying the large group of men in the studio.

"Great, ummm, I would highly recommend wearing workout clothes for yoga. Maybe tights and a t-shirt. We have time if you want to go back to your room and get dressed, I mean changed," the instructor offered, clearly trying to head off what was coming.

"We're fine as we are. Is that us in front," mom said walking in.

The instructor took a deep breath and told the large group behind us that the studio was full. Rather than leave, the guys gathered around the large glass window walls of the studio.

The instructor took her place at the front of the class. "Well it looks like we might have an audience today," she laughed nervously looking at the crowd outside before turning and seeing three topless women standing in front of her.

"Okay, well I'm Nicole and I'll be leading the class. Let's get started."

I had done yoga many times before but wearing standard workout clothes. I highly suspected doing it while wearing the tiniest of thongs may not be the best idea, let alone topless. I looked behind me at the nearly 100 guys staring at our bare asses.

"We are going to start off on the ground, sitting with our legs crossed."

Over the next 10 minutes we did rather basic stretches on the ground. Nothing too embarrassing, but I almost laughed when we were told to lie on our backs and the all the men behind us elected to skip that stretch, for some reason. After that the instructor had us stand up.

"Okay.... ummm for this next one.... we are going to do... downward facing dog, Jesus...."

With our feet planted on the mat, we walked our hands forward on the ground, the result being our upper and lower bodies made a right angle, without asses sticking up the air. I had put my hand back there and check to ensure what little material was present there was keeping my cooter covered.

"Guys, it's very important that you keep your heads down. Guys. I don't want you to strain your necks, oh never fucking mind," the instructor was noticing the majority of guys looking up towards the front of the class where the three of us were situated.

"Next we will be doing the extended sideward pose. While standing on one foot, you will extend out your other leg straight outwards so that it is horizontal to the ground. If you feel comfortable, you can extend it upwards as well."

Taking another deep breath, she continued, "I want to emphasize that this is a difficult pose and that if you haven't attempted it before, please do try it. No shame to anyone who elects to sit this one out." Her eyes came to rest upon the three topless women in front of her.

After a pause mom spoke up, "Oh, my girls and I do yoga often. We've actually done this pose numerous times and are pretty good at it."

"Ah, of course you are. Why wouldn't you be," the instructor said.

Surprisingly, almost the entire class except the three of us elected to sit this one out. Starting with our right leg extended out, we managed to stretch it out to about the 2 o'clock position. This had the expected effect of spreading our crotch wide open. In order to keep my balance, I couldn't put a hand at my thong to ensure everything was covered. All I could do was pray the barely half inch wide material stayed in place. While it did stay it place, the material scrunched up, exposing almost everything around my pussy. At this point I might as well have had a single string of yarn covering me.

When we released I became aware that the entire group of men behind me had shifted to the right to improve their view. My mother and I must have fantastic form I joked in my head. The men started to shift to the left getting ready for my next pose. Luckily the men behind me couldn't all get a great angle to see my barely covered pussy. However, with my left leg extended, the many men watching outside the window were perfectly positioned to see everything. They pressed their faced against the glass and held their breaths as to avoid fogging.

"Okay, good work everyone," she said despite only three people actually did the stretch. "For no specific reason, I wanted to let you all know that I'm required to run through an approved list of poses. I'm not allowed to change what poses we do in this class. With that said, for our final poses we will.... be doing the wide leg forward fold pose."

The instructor almost looked ashamed to say it. Mom excitedly clapped her hands. For this pose, from a standing position you spread your legs apart as far as you can. You then bend your upper body downwards to where your head is pointing to the floor. Dear lord in heaven I couldn't have asked for a more revealing pose to do in a thong.

I got ready and spread my legs pausing before bending over. As I started bending over I could feel more and more of my asshole getting exposed, not to mention my pussy. The instructor tried to get the crowd to stretch and not just watch me and mom expose our pussies.

"I want everyone to give this a try. Please guys? This isn't a peep show. You're suppose to be improving your own body, not watching others do it. Fuck it, whatever." She left in a huff and the three of us got up and gathered our things.

We headed out of studio and the men outside erupted into applause when we walked by. I was beyond embarrassed while mom gave them her patented topless two handed wave. The crowd dispersed over time and we found dad sitting well away from the studio.

"What were they all cheering about? Wait. I probably don't want to know," he said.

We started heading back to our rooms, agreeing with dad's proposal, or rather plea, to eat dinner again in the room.

On they way, a man hanging out with presumably his wife saw us walking by and lifted up his camera, hoping to get a picture of three women walking topless. His wife elbowed him and told him not to. Mom, seeing this, stopped.

"It's okay if you want to take a picture of us. We would be happy to."

Dad objected. "What? No way. Sir you cannot take a picture of my wife and daughter's naked bodies."

Mom pushed him away, "We aren't naked and you don't get to tell us that."

Dad continued to the room in a huff. "Girls, come here. Let's get a picture."

I slowly walked to her. Are we really letting our tits be captured on camera? We have no idea who this guy is or what he might do with images of our naked boobs. I might be minutes from my nipples being posted on the internet. However the guy was married and didn't seem like a creep. I stood next to mom with Jenna on the other side. I smiled and the picture was taken.

But then a second guy came in from nowhere and told us to stay there for another picture. Then a third, fourth, fifth guy showed up with cameras. Soon I had no idea how many cameras and phones now contained images of my bare chest. Plus that of my mother and little sister. Finally after every guy within 100 meters secured his own personal image of us. There was no way I wasn't going to end up on the internet and I had just let it happen without complaint. The crowd dissipated and we got back to our room.

After dinner, dad went to nap in the bedroom, leaving the topless members of the family to talk among ourselves.

"Jenna, you should join us tonight. We're gonna hang out with those boys some more," mom said. Jenna indicated she had been planning on it.

"Let's take a minute here to think first guys," I said maybe thinking it would be best to take the night off. "Mom and I really let things escalate last night. They are only going to expect more tonight and now we are bringing our 18-year-old sister slash daughter. They'll be expecting her to participate in as well."

"Lena, I'm not going to let some horny asshole do anything to me that I'm not 100% comfortable with."

Jenna's forceful response took me by surprise and I let the topic go. Apparently I'm bringing my topless virgin sister to meet the five guys mom and I blew last night.

By sundown, dad was still napping so we left him a note. I'm hoping he expected Jenna to go with us, although I'm sure he was prepared to argue had he been awake. On the topless walk over there, I spoke with mom.

"I think it's best if we keep things to blow jobs, right? Also we should probably keep the guys entertained ourselves so Jenna doesn't feel pressured."

Mom ignored me so I tried again, "You can't have sex with these guys, you know that? The blow jobs might be a weird grey area where we can convince ourselves it's not cheating, but sexual intercourse is very clearly cheating on dad."

"My thong is staying on honey. I can't very well have sex with it on can I," she said finally acknowledging me. Good, she set a clear boundary.

A minute away from arriving, I spoke with Jenna. "Mom and I are planning on blowing the guys again tonight, okay? Feel free to talk with and enjoy the attention they give you. But mom and me will satisfy them."

That was probably the last thing I ever expected to tell my little sister. "Oh, I have your permission to talk with them? Thanks Lena," my sister said picking up her pace.

"That's not what..." but we had arrived.

The most obvious thing I noticed when we got there was it was no longer five guys, but rather eight.

I questioned this. "Oh, you guys brought...friends?"

"Yeah, we met these guys earlier and they are really cool. I thought you might like to meet them. This is Jay, Raymond, and... ummm"

The guy he was pointing to spoke up, "Damon, nice to meet you."

"And actually my name is Henry, not Jay," another corrected.

Great, I could tell they were real good friends. Why bring more guys anyway? Wouldn't that just mean less time for each of them to get blown? I really hope they weren't whoring us out for money.

"Who is your friend Lena's mom?" I really hated that they called her that and worst she seems to like being called that.

"This is Jenna, my youngest daughter and Lena's sister."

A couple of the guys high fived hearing this. We've been here a minute and I already deeply regret it.

"Lena's mom, all of your daughters are so beautiful. But that isn't a surprise given how hot their mom is. I'm glad she has the fashion sense of your oldest daughter as well," one of the original guys said, staring at her chest.

A lot of the guys started crowding around Jenna, asking her a lot of questions and showering her with compliments. She looked to be glowing but I was worried things were going to quickly escalate like they did last night with my mom before I noticed too late. I knew what I had to do, even though it was going to be very embarrassing.

"Hey guys, who is ready to get their dick sucked? I know I'm ready to suck. I'll bet my mom is ready too," I announced and nearly died in embarrassment.

"Honey, it's okay if we just talk for a little while first," my mom responded to my call for dicks to be put in our mouths.

However the guys were already lining up with their cocks out. Mom shrugged and got down on her knees as well. While last night I had my back to her, I realized I had positioned myself poorly when I made my announcement and now was going to be giving head right next to my mother.

With eight guys now here, mom and I both took on three each. My efforts yesterday to limited her exposure now seemed pointless. The three new guys were spread among mom and I. The other three wanted to experience a blow job from the daughter or mother of the woman that sucked them off yesterday. Thus all three dicks I was currently jerking or sucking were new to me.

The concern was even with the two with our hands (and mouths) full of dick, that left two guys talking with my topless little sister. They seemed to be behaving currently, but my experience yesterday taught me that wouldn't be for long. Once again I needed to focus on getting one of these gentlemen to cum. Anyhow, anywhere. Mom was on my side this time as well. A blast of cum on tits frees her up to take on one of the extra two guys.

As I switched the positions of the dicks and took a new one in my mouth, I became hyper aware of my mom being right next to me. I couldn't get myself to moan or talk dirty like I did yesterday, it would be too embarrassing. I also kept taking note of what she was doing. One dick she would slow down and move her lips along gracefully. The next she would lick the tip of for a bit before taking it in. It was making me self-conscious of my almost robotic style I was using to give head to these three guys. I closed my eyes and just focused on the taste and feel of men.

I kept telling myself one of them was going to cum any second, but then two minutes later nothing had happen. It was frustrating. After what might have been 10 minutes, I opened my eyes back up to access the situation. I look over at mom and was distressed to see the same 3 cocks in her mouth and hands. But something was different, or rather missing.

I took the dick out of my mouth and asked my mom, "Where is your thong? Why are you naked?"

She couldn't answer due to the 7 inches she had in her mouth and didn't elect to take a break from it. Instead, she lifted her shoulders and made a sound mimicking 'I don't know'. I looked around the sand to see if I could see it. My eyes were eventually drawn to where Jenna was. One of the guys had their dick planted firmly in her mouth while she clasped the 2nd guy's cock with both of her hands. Worse, the man she was giving the handy to had his hands down the front of her bikini bottoms.

This was bad. Mom was fully nude removing the boundary she herself set to prevent her from having sexual intercourse. Meanwhile Jenna had taken things even farther than I have. She might be five minutes from letting one of these guys rail her and take her virginity. I didn't know what to do, but was suddenly relieved to have the two cocks in my hand last their loads on my tits at the same time. The man whose dick I had taken out of my mouth indicated he was about to cum and after taking him back into my mouth, almost instantly shot his load down my throat. Looking back at my now naked mother, all three of her friends had backed off after painting cum on her face and tits. It was the happiest I had ever been in response to six guys cumming on and in my mother and me.

I got up and approached Jenna's two would be lovers. "Do you need a hand or mouth over here? I'm happy to help," I offered.

Jenna slowly withdrew the cock from her mouth and swallowed. She then put the other cock in her mouth, stroked it a couple of times with her lips, then repeated the same slow withdraw and swallow. She had just blew both guys to completion. He first and second blowjobs ever.

"Nope" she said. I went back and grabbed my mom's hand, assuming her thong was lost for good then grabbed the hand of my little sister would had just lost her oral virginity.

"Thanks guys, we need to go," was all I said while eventually guiding both women to the quiet area of the beach mom and I had washed in last night.

We sat in the water for a bit, while the cum of six guys we had just pleasured floated around us.

"Anyone want to explain what happen back there," I asked.

Jenna spoke up, "We showed up nearly naked and sucked off a bunch of guys. That was the plan. That's what you both did yesterday."

"That wasn't the plan for you! At no point did we talk about getting fingered either, but you did! Are you looking to break Rick's heart?"

"Why is it when I suck dick it's cheating but you are fine inviting those guys to get their dick sucked by mom, who is married," Jenna argued not addressing my comment on Rick.

Feeling myself losing that fight, I addressed my fully naked mom. "And you mom, what happen to being fine as long as you kept your thong on?"

"I didn't do anything though. I kept all of those boys' penises above my waist," mom answered.

I stood in the waist high water silent. Mom came over and put her hands on my hips, getting oddly close to me.

"I know a lot is happening and you aren't use to seeing your mom and sister act like women. But we are. Are you are also. Just relax. You have this incredible body and you are young," she ran her hands over my naked chest.

"You shouldn't be so afraid of getting yourself out there. Men would kill a chance to get this close to your naked breast. Not to mention that ass!" She then took her hands to my backside and gave both of my ass cheeks a hard squeeze.

"Mom!" I yelled backing up.

"I'm just teasing you honey," she said but continued to stare at my body.

"We should head back," I said leaving the water. "We need to be careful. You're totally naked mom which isn't allowed. We should try and sneak back as best we can."