A Daughter's Vacation Being Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was just touching the horizon when I entered the club. I saw a line of men in the club and knew I had found mom. I stood at the back of the line and asked the man in front of me if I could switch positions with him. He agreed as I was a hot 25 year old naked girl asking him. I repeated this process and managed to reach the front of the line rather quickly. I was now watching an overweight older man on top of my mom fucking her. I don't know how many men came before him, but the area smelled strongly of cum.

She didn't notice me as I watched her have sex for the third time on this trip, not counting when I fingered her. She looked so incredible. She wasn't letting these men use her, she was using them. She had nearly thirty years of pent-up sexual energy and she was going to get it all out on this trip. Once the man had cum, she tossed him aside and took on the next one. They were her sex toys. The man currently in her finished and walked away. This left nobody in between me and my naked, cum soaked mother.

She opened her eyes and saw me. She immediately closed her legs and sat up.

"Lena! Don't be upset. It's like I said, this isn't about cheating on your dad or getting you mad."

"Mom," I said in a calm voice while slowly walking up to her. "Stop talking, spread your legs, and lay down." Mom's face showed great relief. She followed orders.

I got on my knees and stared at her pussy. It smelled of cum and was soaked with a variety of liquids. But god damn did I want to lick it. I got on all fours and licked my tongue up and down my mother's vagina. It had the taste of a man's semen that I had become so familiar with the last few days, but there was a salty sweetness hiding underneath that taste. As the cum in her was taken into my mouth and swallowed, the sweetness of her pussy became the dominant taste and god damn was it good. I followed the same method my sister used on my pussy. Start off almost teasing and work your way to getting your tongue in deep, focusing on the clit. Right when you start really working that clit, introduce your fingers. If Jenna used three, I'll use four. By the sounds mom was making she agreed with that decisions. With my four digits pounding her pussy and my mouth being relentless on her clit, I made my mom cum, the second time today.

I laid myself on top of her and kissed her.

"Thank you for this honey." Mom said sweaty from the experience.

"Thank you mom." We kissed some more before she looked behind me.

"I really like laying here naked with you, but there is a long line of men waiting."

"Oh, I'm not letting those guys fuck my mom anymore tonight," I said smiling.

Mom looked concern. "Honey, I had hoped you understood..." I put my fingers to her lips and then dropped back to the knees, my face back in front of her pussy. I got on all fours again and looked behind me at the horny line of men.

"Guys, I'm going to working my mom's pussy all night. I'm afraid you boys won't be having any sex with her before morning." The guys looked pissed and started to disperse. I spoke up again. "Excuse me. Who the fuck said you could take your cocks away? I got two holes free don't I? Get to fucking them."

It was a good night.

The last five days of our vacation were uneventful, minus my sister, mom and I fucking each other all over the resort and occasionally incorporating several dozen strange men into the mix. Dad stayed in the room watching TV and having room service. He was not wise to what we were doing. He continued thinking his wife and two daughters were running around naked, which wasn't wrong. But we kept the incest and stranger fucking too ourselves.

The morning of our return flight, the three of us got fully dressed after being naked for over a week. During the cab ride to the airport dad talked about how much we was looking forward to being back home where his family would act normal again and not flaunt their nude bodies to every stranger with eyes. The night before, the three of us talked and agreed our incestual relationship would end upon returning home. We had explored each others bodies for over a week and reached a new level of love. But we were ready to move on and cherish the memories of this trip.

Dad's hope that we would return and be exactly like our old selves did not happen. Three days after getting home, mom and dad attended a pool party at the neighbor's house. Upon entering the party, mom proceeded to take off her bikini top and bottom before jumping into the pool for a swim. She stayed in that state for the rest of the party, interacting with all the neighbors who agreed she brought a refreshing energy and also that she had great tits.

From then on, mom found every opportunity she could to legally get nude. Sunbathing in the yard, game nights at friend's houses, and she even started running a yoga class in the house. Fully naked at all of these. Dad started collecting model trains in the basement.

Jenna found out she had brought home a not unexpected souvenir from the trip. A pregnancy. She spiked her boyfriend Rick's drink during a movie watching date and afterwards she lied and said they had sex. The result being the pregnancy. They agreed it was a one time mistake and they wouldn't engage in any sexual behavior again till after marriage. Once they finish high school, Rick will stay at home with the baby while Jenna goes off to college. Jenna was already sending flirty Facebook messages to guys at her top school choice.

As for me, I somehow managed to avoid getting pregnant. I enrolled back in school and made new friends my age. I joined several clubs and secured an internship for the following summer. Mom said I was thriving. I enjoyed all of these things, but it was getting back on the dating scene that really got me excited.

My online dating profile read as follows:

25 female college student. Enjoys adventures and occasionally gaming at home. I think family is the most important thing in my life. I'm attracted to confidence.

Seeking women ages 45 to 50.