All Comments on 'A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 01'

by duke1951

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NaughtyIrishGirlNaughtyIrishGirlover 11 years ago
Finally!

Finally, my favourite super heroine is back, and getting into terribly vulnerable and humiliating situations again. I’m insanely jealous!

What I love about these stories, is that they convey complex sexual emotions, and love triangles, yet you never seem to take them to seriously. There’s always an element of silly tongue in cheek about the whole thing, which makes these terribly fun to read, even while one is still wearing knickers.

The character’s interactions with one another, and the cat and mouse of it all, is just as fun to read as the naughty, smutty bits.

Glad to see you’ve brought my gal back. I’m waiting on the edge of my seat for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

Another great story! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reality Check for "Batgirl" fans

Anyone who has read Duke's work gets that he isn't a crazy fangirl that likes Batman/Batgirl. In the comics (and all other media) it is Bruce / Selina and Babs/Dick or Babs / Other.

Barbara is the daughter of his mentor. Bruce respects him and Dick too much to ever do anything sexual with her.

I mean , did you get the fact that he slept with Selina the DAY AFTER he kissed Barbara? And called her a joke behind her back. This isn't saying that I'm not a fan of Bruce. But what guy in the world that could get Catwoman alone for 30 minutes would pick that over Batgirl?

Just like you trolls , it's just a crush based on physical appearance/social status. At the end of the day try to respect Duke , as he's telling a good story about Babs/Dick.

SensualRomanticNYCSensualRomanticNYCover 10 years ago
#1?

If this is #2, which story is #1? HI

duke1951duke1951over 10 years agoAuthor
Numbering

Sorry for the confusion over the numbering.

When I wrote my first story (Dilemma) a few years ago, I wanted to leave room for some 'prequals', so I started that at number three.

So last year, when I was persuaded to return to my favourite feisty character, I wrote the Batgirl Begins series (her early life in her new new role) and labeled it '2' - the prequal to Dilemma.

I then went on to work on the latest story series, Batgirl Wins, which follows that crisis in her life that was Batgirl Vexed.

So, as yet, I'm afraid there is no #1!

Maybe when I complete the Wins series .........!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous